Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint (14826 Views)

Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Judge Tells Sanusi To Stop Parading Suspects In The Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by curtain: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
I HOPE BUHARI STARTS PREPARING HIS GROUND-NUT PYRAMID TO FUND HIS LEADERSHIP OVER THE CORE-NORTH AND HIS SLAVES IN THE SOUTH-WEST, SOME CURRENT NIGERIANS CANT TOLERATE WHAT HIM AND ABACHA DID WITH P.T.F. AGAIN. WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF THE CONSEQUENCES. HE CAN ONLY RULE A NIGERIA DIFFERENT FROM THIS.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ConquerAll(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
No one is a saint, if that is the case.

One problem we have is that we always think that politicians are the most corrupt set of people in the country. Yes, our politician are corrupt, no doubt about that, but our Civil Servants are the most corrupt in Nigeria (You can quote me anywhere)

Where I blame our politicians is because they fail to set mechanism to curb corruption. Why? Simply because they are beneficiaries

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by PBundles(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just beacuse you havent been convicted doesnt mean your innocent, you just have never been caught.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by nerodenero: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Politics is a dirty game. How can you play politics without playing dirty? Buhari should know this. Associating yourself with thieves like the leadership of APC makes you not any better. Edo man simply said the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by gayman99: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
cow thief versus chicken thief

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ajasa4link: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nonsense! come up with facts that nail buhari as a corrupt man or just keep shut dude.... By the way,why hasn't tinubu been convicted since most pdp guys claim to have enough dirt on him?.....Abi don't they want to see their number 1 problem behind bars ni?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ojimbo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
ledafaze: I am still waiting for someone to tell me that Buhari is NOT-a-Saint... not by beating about the bush but by pointing to something that he really did to make himself feel corrupt.

Buhari come 2015, you have my vote.
atimes when i read some post, it is always funny to me, some people are just been foolish and ignoramus, what is your future as a youth if buhari at his age and also the former head of state for so many years ago, decided to come back to become a president? I would not be suprise if i should wake up one day and hear that Zik and Abacha are seeking for permision from death camp to come back to the world and contest for president again in nigeria. Woe to Nigerians for we are all been decieved,

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: As long as he has no proof that Buhari is or was a corrupt person, he should shut the hell up and stop trying to be relevant by insulting Buhari. Bloody foool!!!! angry angry

Buhari is part of the corrupt military leaders that ruined this country. He was an integral part from the early 70s to the late 90s. Buhari is a criminal placating as a saint. We know him and his criminal activities in the PTF where he cannot account for over 100 billion till date! To make it worse, he is a bigot! We know him too well. It is all documented.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by MyMouth(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: Mr.Braimoh, it's is clear ure jittery about a Buhari Presidency. He shouldn't move with crooks like Tinubu and Co, so what should he do? Try to campaign with meagre resources and lose again? Nah homie, if u can't beat Em, join em, then beat the shiyyt outta them; that is the mantra. Dont worry, in less than a year and a half you'll understand.

thanks bros, i like dat, if u cann't beat them, join them, then beat the shit out of them, dats wht i hv always said buhari should do, he cannot win on his own. remember d words of Michaville, he said wen a prince get into power, he should first of all destroy those that brought him into power inorder to free himself from slavery. i feel that is what is gonna happen if buhari wins.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
ajasa4link: Nonsense! come up with facts that nail buhari as a corrupt man or just keep shut dude.... By the way,why hasn't tinubu been convicted since most pdp guys claim to have enough dirt on him?.....Abi don't they want to see their number 1 problem behind bars ni?

You shout for him to come up with facts, but you have no facts against IBB, OBJ, GEJ, yet you call them corrupt! That is the irony of the APC and their foolish support crew. Every allegation you bring against OBJ, GEJ and even IBB is based on stories that have never been proven. Only Abacha has actually been traced to funds within and outside the country. And funny enough, Buhari was his right hand man for 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Buhari is part of the corrupt military leaders that ruined this country. He was an integral part from the early 70s to the late 90s. Buhari is a criminal placating as a saint. We know him and his criminal activities in the PTF where he cannot account for over 100 billion till date! To make it worse, he is a bigot! We know him too well. It is all documented.
you and Mr. Braimo are the same. Prove it that he is corrupt or forever remain shut! angry angry
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: you and Mr. Braimo are the same. Prove it that he is corrupt or forever remain shut! angry angry

Prove that IBB, OBJ and GEJ are corrupt or forever shut your trap!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by femmy2010(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Those PDP peeps are scared of something.
I keep wondering what it is.
For me ,it is Gen Buhari come 2015.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by donphilopus: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Do you really know the stewpid and foolish man you are supporting?? Yisa Braimoh represented us(Edo North) for 4yrs in the senate, and all he could do was to build a cage..

He didn't stand up in the senate floor all through his day in the senate, the only thing that makes us to know he's around in the senate is his BB cap, and he's here spewing Buhari is not a saint..

Maybe Stealer Oduah is the saint
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You're trying so hard to derail the thread. The thread made reference to Buhari. If you are really that intelligent, you would have supported your claims that Buhari stole PTF funds, but you choose to start a silly argument by mentioning GEJ and others. Why don't you create another thread for that? I see you have nothing to say.
Don't quote me again. angry
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Whilst I am not particularly a fan of PDP, I am not convinced that the wealth Buhari has today and the money he has been using to contest election after election comes from his salary and pensions while he was a public servant. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. That is not to exonerate other corrupt elements in and outside PDP.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by thaoriginator: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
In daddy showkey's voice *he he he he* grin

Mr Braimoh, na you dem send come abi? Ok! No worry, keep making noise as loud as you can, but make sure ur hands are clean by the time president Buhari take over from you pay master na kirikiri underground maximum dungeon prison you go find yourself dinning with dem criminals.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by LivingSoul34: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
BrightCar: I PITY ALL THOSE THAT DILLY DALLY WITH BUHARI IN THE NAME OF GOOD MAN. ONLY THAT GIRL THAT BECOMES PREGNANT IS THE BAD GIRL IN THE CHURCH. YOU WILL SOON DISCOVER THAT BUHARI IS A GREEN SNAKE IN THE GREEN GRASS.

What is there to discover... Buhari served as head of states, governor, minister, ptf c/man etc in this country and if nobody can come out with any case of corruption against him on those platforms then you guys better shut your mouths and appreciate the man because he got no equal as far as integrity is concerned in Nigerian politics... For me the only person that comes close to Buhari in Nigerian politics in terms of integrity is Chief Audu Ogbeh... That Buhari is in the same party with people that were once accused of corruption is not enough reason for anybody to dance around because if he is waiting to associate with people of his kind alone he may not find up 50 of such men among active politicians in Nigeria and by implication there is no way somebody like him would have the opportunity to be in the helm of affairs to do the right thing because politics is a game of number.... Moreover, its we need to understand that what you do with power is more important than how you get to power... The only problem i have with Buhari is his age and may be religious fanaticism.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by kennosklint(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Who eva dats supportin bukohari..is a fool...hw do u xpect ur four father to return to power..he neva tire wetin him still find 4 power again...mtchewww..
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by losvemous: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
As we enters a new week, i wish you all the best in your various endeavors... Do i need to define what corruption is again? won't that be like telling a fully grown man his neighbor's name whom they've been living together for as long as he has lived? corruption has one of the most negative effect on our political, economic, social, environment and our growth and development in general. We must kick out corruption in our society, but no one man can do it. Let us come together and preach corruption in our best way! .... The campaign is already on; Follow ma book; "Who will save James" on https://www.nairaland.com/1512703/wholl-save-james-book-corruption#19450690
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by obailala(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Living Soul34:

What is there to discover... Buhari served as head of states, governor, minister, ptf c/man etc in this country and if nobody can come out with any case of corruption against him on those platforms then you guys better shut your mouths and appreciate the man because he got no equal as far as integrity is concerned in Nigerian politics... For me the only person that comes close to Buhari in Nigerian politics in terms of integrity is Chief Audu Ogbeh... That Buhari is in the same party with people that were once accused of corruption is not enough reason for anybody to dance around because if he is waiting to associate with people of his kind alone he may not find up 50 of such men among active politicians in Nigeria and by implication there is no way somebody like him would have the opportunity to be in the helm of affairs to do the right thing because politics is a game of number.... Moreover, its we need to understand that what you do with power is more important than how you get to power... The only problem i have with Buhari is his age and may be religious fanaticism.

This post says it all... Buhari has always been the major opposition since the Nigerian democracy days.. He's always presented a 'corruption free CV' as his main (only) selling point.... If he truly was corrupt as some people claim, the PDP in the last 10 years should have been able to dig out some dirt on him.. When I opened this thread, I expected to read about some real scandal at least for once... but instead all they can do is attack the integrity of the people around him...

No man is an Island and there is no way anyone can get to the top in the Nigeria of today by surrounding himself only with people of impeccable character. Buhari would have made a good president but I'm not comfortable with his age too... Furthermore, with the sharp ethnic and religious divide in Nigeria today, I doubt the possibility of a Buhari presidency.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by LivingSoul34: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

OBJ was as broke as a broken bottle when he came out of prison in 1999 but today he is worth billions of dollar, can you please explain how it happened... GEJ was a lecturer in a college of education till 1998 before he became the deputy governor/governor, but as at the time he was declaring his assets in 2007 he was worth more than 300 million naira. How did it happen?... This time around he refused declare his assets because i'm he knew that Nigerians would go on rampage if they know how much he was worth after been a vice president/president for 4 years.. .... I can't tell much about IBB as because of my age as at the time he was in government but i head he institutionalized corruption, 419, drug pushing etc in Nigeria... Its an open secret that IBB is the most corrupt Nigerian living today..... Over to you now, tell us why you think GMB is also corrupt...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ajasa4link: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You shout for him to come up with facts, but you have no facts against IBB, OBJ, GEJ, yet you call them corrupt! That is the irony of the APC and their foolish support crew. Every allegation you bring against OBJ, GEJ and even IBB is based on stories that have never been proven. Only Abacha has actually been traced to funds within and outside the country. And funny enough, Buhari was his right hand man for 5 years.
OK, but tell me ibori, alams, bode George are not pdp members
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Living Soul34:

OBJ was as broke as a broken bottle when he came out of prison in 1999 but today he is worth billions of dollar, can you please explain how it happened... GEJ was a lecturer in a college of education till 1998 before he became the deputy governor/governor, but as at the time he was declaring his assets in 2007 he was worth more than 300 million naira. How did it happen?... This time around he refused declare his assets because i'm he knew that Nigerians would go on rampage if they know how much he was worth after been a vice president/president for 4 years.. .... I can't tell much about IBB as because of my age as at the time he was in government but i head he institutionalized corruption, 419, drug pushing etc in Nigeria... Its an open secret that IBB is the most corrupt Nigerian living today..... Over to you now, tell us why you think GMB is also corrupt...
What a silly post! Do you know how much Buhari is worth. You actually think he is a poor man. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! He was the money conduit pipe for Abacha. So how much do you think he is worth? Because he dresses like a cattle rearer, you think he is actually poor? Buhari is not a poor man. He has property all over the north. The only reason you can even have an idea of how much GEJ is worth is because he is in government. Buhari has no need to declare his assets yet. So you are comparing oranges and apples. If ever there was a need to declare his assets, then you can use this line. But comparing a man who had a need to declare his assets to one who had no need to and as such havent declared his assets, is a joke. What we use to assess Buhari is what he did with over 100 billion PTF money. He stole so much and cant account for all that money till today. He now went further to declare Abacha as incorruptible. A man who openly says Abacha is not corrupt is simply trying to cover his own tracks. He knows very well that any indictment on Abacha will come back to hunt him because he was an accomplice to Abacha's loots. We know him wella

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:
What a silly post! Do you know how much Buhari is worth. You actually think he is a poor man. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! He was the money conduit pipe for Abacha. So how much do you think he is worth? Because he dresses like a cattle rearer, you think he is actually poor? Buhari is not a poor man. He has property all over the north. The only reason you can even have an idea of how much GEJ is worth is because he is in government. Buhari has no need to declare his assets yet. So you are comparing oranges and apples. If ever there was a need to declare his assets, then you can use this line. But comparing a man who had a need to declare his assets to one who had no need to and as such havent declared his assets, is a joke. What we use to assess Buhari is what he did with over 100 billion PTF money. He stole so much and cant account for all that oeny till today. He now went further to declare Abacha as incorrupt. A man who open says Abacha is not corrupt is simply trying to cover his own tracks. He knows very well that any indictment on Abacha will come back to hunt him because he was a conspirator to Abacha's loots. We know him wella

Lol dubious Omokri all over the thread.

You ask people to provide evidence yet you will not provide evidence to support your dubious claims.

lol You are in serious need of a mental assessment Omokri.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Lol dubious Omokri all over the thread.

You ask people to provide evidence yet you will not provide evidence to support your dubious claims.

lol You are in serious need of a mental assessment Omokri.

I never asked anyone to provide evidence. She asked me to provide evidence and I threw the challenge back at her for all those she had branded as corrupt.

That is the problem with you APC folks. Hypocrisy and double standards! Animal farm all over again. You jump on threads and make stup1d accusations and claims and when it is thrown back at you, you buckle and duck and start making flimsy excuses or start to insult people. Very inconsistent and unintelligent set of folks, you are

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
obailala:

This post says it all... Buhari has always been the major opposition since the Nigerian democracy days.. He's always presented a 'corruption free CV' as his main (only) selling point.... If he truly was corrupt as some people claim, the PDP in the last 10 years should have been able to dig out some dirt on him.. When I opened this thread, I expected to see read about some real scandal at least for once... but instead all they can do is attack the integrity of the people around him...

No man is an Island and there is no way anyone can get to the top in the Nigeria of today by surrounding himself [b]only [/b]with people of impeccable character. Buhari would have made a good president but I'm not comfortable with his age too... Furthermore, with the sharp ethnic and religious divide in Nigeria today, I doubt the possibility of a Buhari presidency.

Buhari cannot make a good president. He was there before and failed. He was woeful and clueless! He was also pushing an islamic agenda! He is a bigot and can never change

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Living Soul34:

BUhari is a common crook and thief who stole us blind during abacha's regime. We know him. He should come and tell us what he did with between 100 and 200 billion PTF funds. If he cannot account for the money, then he is a cheap crook. Very simple

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by agbameta: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

I never asked anyone to provide evidence. She asked me to provide evidence and I threw the challenge back at her for all those she had branded as corrupt.

That is the problem with you APC folks. Hypocrisy and double standards! Animal farm all over again. You jump on threads and make stup1d accusations and claims and when it is thrown back at you, you buckle and duck and start making flimsy excuses or start to insult people. Very inconsistent and unintelligent set of folks, you are

Can you then provide evidence of your dubious claims that the man is a custodian of Abacha's wealth?

You are a fraud who wants to feel good by saying others are also involved. We have seen such dubious ways in the whole Stealer Oduah case.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Doyensky: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
U sound lyk u ar buhari's daughter. Y u dey take paracetamol for anoda person headache
berem: my bad! I got carried away. I despise anyone who makes provocative statement against the General. Buhari is free to associate with anyone he so desires. The fool Braimoh should learn to stick his nose where it belongs and face his corrupt party. angry angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: You're trying so hard to derail the thread. The thread made reference to Buhari. If you are really that intelligent, you would have supported your claims that Buhari stole PTF funds, but you choose to start a silly argument by mentioning GEJ and others. Why don't you create another thread for that? I see you have nothing to say.
Don't quote me again. angry

The same defense you make for Buhari applies to every other past leader. Only Abacha has been really traced to funds. (except for govs like Ibori, lucky). Even the Bode George some of you mention was never traced to stolen funds. Please read his judgement and understand what he was convicted for.

IBB has never been convicted of fraud so by your logic, he is not corrupt. Same goes for OBJ, Atiku and GEJ. So what makes Buhari different? At least, those names I mentioned are not bigots! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman / The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires / Senate Presidency: Akpabio Not Our Preferred Choice — Niger Delta Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.