Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint (14825 Views)

Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Judge Tells Sanusi To Stop Parading Suspects In The Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

A president is not elected to go around arresting people. You dont develop a country by going around arresting people. If he even wants to go around arresting people, Tinubu will be the first to be arrested. grin grin grin

The real proof that Buhari will not make a good president is the fact that his main campaign is that he will go around arresting people. So clueless! Brazil is a very corrupt country but is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. So is India! Have you seen their president going around arresting people? You build institutions and make them strong. That s how you build a country. Just like GEJ is doing to the power, rail, agric and other sectors. Not to go around arresting people. Anyway, what do I expect an illiterate like Buhari to campaign with? grin

I will not even attempt to school you on why you sound idiotic to anyone with 1/2 a brain reading this because I know we're just gonna be going around in circles.

Kill the hate in your heart.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You know nothing because the farthest you have gone is probably ore.

Yeah, if Ore is in the Seattle area, then you are right.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

How did you come up with this figure? Even Zimbabwe and Somalia's hyper Inflation wont make these figures possible.

In 1995, it was 21.89 Naira to a dollar. A piece of meal in school was between 5 to 10 naira. Please do the maths

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

I will not even attempt to school you on why you sound idiotic to anyone with 1/2 a brain reading this because I know we're just gonna be going around in circles.

Kill the hate in your heart.

You have nothing to say. You are not intelligent. You just know how to rant! Stay off drugs man. grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

In 1995, it was 21.89 Naira to a dollar. A piece of meal in school was between 5 to 10 naira. Please do the maths

Youre clearly an illiterate that learned your ABCs and somehow developed enough smarts to make proper, complete and understandable sentences.

Lmaaaoo the above is how you adjust figures for inflation? smh

P.S:What the hell is "A piece of meal"?!
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You have nothing to say. You are not intelligent. You just know how to rant! Stay off drugs man. grin

I have a lethal dose of cyanide for sale, but for you I'll give it for free.

Email me your addy.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ Donmams@
And which party does IBB belong to? Care to elaborate?
Idiotic mumu.

I thought those who discuss politics are matured minds. Why trade names. How old are you. No offence
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

I have a lethal dose of cyanide for sale, but for you I'll give it for free.

Email me your addy.

I already told you, you have nothing to say! Go play with your mates! Shush! grin grin grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
sagombugo: Before opening the thread,I was hoping to read a scandal attached to the person of Gen Buhari only to be confronted with the same old,badly rehashed,well worn out rhetorics propaganda of questioning what Buhar is doing with some perceived corrupt APC members

And I ask again,are people now deemed corrupt based on perception,unsubstantiated and unproved allegation? Or rather than the Government to sharpen its Anti-corruption war to do a sendfortth for every corrupt individual so that saying someone is corrupt will be undoubtable

https://www.nairaland.com/939717/explosive-how-2.8bn-disappeared-midland
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: As long as he has no proof that Buhari is or was a corrupt person, he should shut the hell up and stop trying to be relevant by insulting Buhari. Bloody foool!!!! angry angry
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: Mr.Braimoh, it's is clear ure jittery about a Buhari Presidency. He shouldn't move with crooks like Tinubu and Co, so what should he do? Try to campaign with meagre resources and lose again? Nah homie, if u can't beat Em, join em, then beat the shiyyt outta them; that is the mantra. Dont worry, in less than a year and a half you'll understand.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by lohvang4: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
There are only two major parties in Nigeria; PDP and the New PDP (APC). Who say Buhari is not corrupt? What do you call someone that rob with the barrel of guns? An armed robber takes what does not belong to him and if caught, he will serve the time. What do you say about someone that robbed and raped a democratically-elected govt through the barrel of guns?! If PDP is the epitomy of corruption, why is Buhari and his APC crooks wooing the members of the same corrupt PDP to join them in bed? Hmmm.
Only a fool will believe this yarn coming from the camp of APC. We all know that governors have immense powers to rig elections with thugs and the looting of state treasury, that's why APC is trying all means to beg them to join them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: https://www.nairaland.com/939717/explosive-how-2.8bn-disappeared-midland

Youre trying to link me to PDP propaganda......

Seriously, whats wrong with Igbo males on NL?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

The same defense you make for Buhari applies to every other past leader. Only Abacha has been really traced to funds. (except for govs like Ibori, lucky). Even the Bode George some of you mention was never traced to stolen funds. Please read his judgement and understand what he was convicted for.

IBB has never been convicted of fraud so by your logic, he is not corrupt. Same goes for OBJ, Atiku and GEJ. So what makes Buhari different? At least, those names I mentioned are not bigots! grin
you still are not making sense! You're going back and forth like a lost dog. If you cannot provide any source claiming Buhari stole PTF funds, please desist from spewing trash angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
My Mouth:

thanks bros, i like dat, if u cann't beat them, join them, then beat the shit out of them, dats wht i hv always said buhari should do, he cannot win on his own. remember d words of Michaville, he said wen a prince get into power, he should first of all destroy those that brought him into power inorder to free himself from slavery. i feel that is what is gonna happen if buhari wins.
Tinubu must hear this. U r in deep shite boy.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Liar Liar Liar! Your pant is on fire! we saw absolutely nothing from PTF. I was in school and saw nada from PTF. They kept telling us, they were building some invisible roads all over Nigeria. Meanwhile, when OBJ took over in 1999, all the roads, hospitals, schools were a wreck! Liars unlimited. Tell me one Nigerian university that was in good shape in 1999 with PTF money? Tell me one Nigerian hospital that was world class in 1999 with PTF money? Absolutely nada! He must have spent the money to buy a lot of tissue paper to dry his crocodile tears!

Buhari is a crook and you cant help him!

You really are pathetic! Gosh!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Living Soul34:

OBJ was as broke as a broken bottle when he came out of prison in 1999 but today he is worth billions of dollar, can you please explain how it happened... GEJ was a lecturer in a college of education till 1998 before he became the deputy governor/governor, but as at the time he was declaring his assets in 2007 he was worth more than 300 million naira. How did it happen?... This time around he refused declare his assets because i'm he knew that Nigerians would go on rampage if they know how much he was worth after been a vice president/president for 4 years.. .... I can't tell much about IBB as because of my age as at the time he was in government but i head he institutionalized corruption, 419, drug pushing etc in Nigeria... Its an open secret that IBB is the most corrupt Nigerian living today..... Over to you now, tell us why you think GMB is also corrupt...
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ihatesycophant(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingbang:

You shouldn't have replied that APC motor park tout.
but are you aware that IBB is/was a member of PDP. I used was because last year he said, he will no more involve in active politics again. I used is because PDP still consult him on isssues pertinent in the party. So, if you're born yesterday, keep shut but if you're old enough, then your brain is getting weak for repair or rather check your dairy. thank you!
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: You really are pathetic! Gosh!! angry angry

shut up honey! grin grin grin

see you in this picture below! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1512394/g7-hotel-cartoon-very-hillarious

You are second to the last with the red cap and yellow shirt
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: you still are not making sense! You're going back and forth like a lost dog. If you cannot provide any source claiming Buhari stole PTF funds, please desist from spewing trash angry

What cant you understand? Buhari supposedly spent billions of Naira in 5 years. There is nothing on the ground to show for it. What other proof do you need? Criminals and their supporters! grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by oche79: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You shout for him to come up with facts, but you have no facts against IBB, OBJ, GEJ, yet you call them corrupt! That is the irony of the APC and their foolish support crew. Every allegation you bring against OBJ, GEJ and even IBB is based on stories that have never been proven. Only Abacha has actually been traced to funds within and outside the country. And funny enough, Buhari was his right hand man for 5 years.
God bless u my broda. If OBJ, IBB, ABDULSALAM and GEJ are corrupt then Buhari is also corrupt. There are facts against Abacha because he is dead. BUHARI is not a saint joor.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

shut up honey! grin grin grin

see you in this picture below! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1512394/g7-hotel-cartoon-very-hillarious
Ode! Are they not PDP members? As long as Buhari and any other APC members are not illustrated in the cartoon, I care less. grin grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: As long as he has no proof that Buhari is or was a corrupt person, he should shut the hell up and stop trying to be relevant by insulting Buhari. Bloody foool!!!! angry angry
reason why Buhari too should shut the hell up if he has no proof of any PDP member who's corrupt else let him go to court.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: Ode! Are they not PDP members? As long as Buhari and any other APC members are not illustrated in the cartoon, I care less. grin grin

Is it not Buhari that is the oko-ashawo?

Buhari don com town oh, oko ashawo! (5x)

Tinubu don show him face oh, oko ashawo! (5x)

Amaechi on earing and high heels oh. oko ashawo! (5x)

Okpolo eyes looking for a new state to molest oh. oko ashawo! (5x)

clap clap clap!

repeat from top.

in Tony Tetulla's voice! Backups by Idris Abdulkarem

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
This Octopus guy don dey craze. grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

You saw nothing because you are dubious. PTF was only an intervention agency and in the little areas it intervened it did extremely well.

Care to tell us about SURE P?
Now I can't take dis shite no more!!! Not fr u or anyone else. You mean in d "little areas" Oh really! You mean our common wealth was expended only in little areas Which areas D north I guess with d nylon tarred lonely roads. I wonder wot cattle rearers needed those kind of roads for? Buhari was so clueless he failed to educate 9millio northernn out of sch children of the 10million out of school nig kids! Today in buharis north just like yesteryears, buharis north remains largely under developed. Highest infant mortality. Ravaged by every imaginable disease on earth! Yet in d last 50yrs, nig has been ruled largely by notherners of which buhari is one! Well... D northern leaders of past never set out to impoverish their peo, they were just CLUELESS! They held sway at d centre n left d admin part of governance to d yorubas in d parastals. While they looted at d centre, their yoruba collaborators looted at d parastals! Why because their yoruba friend were educated and they were not. Their yoruba collaborators sold them d indeginization policy and they signed it hook line n sinker! Today, d likes of Michelin, nipost, UAC, leventis to mention a few r all dead cos d yorubas manning dem looted them dry!! Buhari was very wicked for not using some of his loot and influence to better d tomorrow of those poor little northerners. Today, the boys are frustrated n brainwashed and are turned terrorist!!!!! Be warned!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: Now I can't take dis shite no more!!! Not fr u or anyone else. You mean in d "little areas" Oh really! You mean our common wealth was expended only in little areas Which areas D north I guess with d nylon tarred lonely roads. I wonder wot cattle rearers needed those kind of roads for? Buhari was so clueless he failed to educate 9millio northernn out of sch children of the 10million out of school nig kids! Today in buharis north just like yesteryears, buharis north remains largely under developed. Highest infant mortality. Ravaged by every imaginable disease on earth! Yet in d last 50yrs, nig has been ruled largely by notherners of which buhari is one! Well... D northern leaders of past never set out to impoverish their peo, they were just CLUELESS! They held sway at d centre n left d admin part of governance to d yorubas in d parastals. While they looted at d centre, their yoruba collaborators looted at d parastals! Why because their yoruba friend were educated and they were not. Their yoruba collaborators sold them d indeginization policy and they signed it hook line n sinker! Today, d likes of Michelin, nipost, UAC, leventis to mention a few r all dead cos d yorubas manning dem looted them dry!! Buhari was very wicked for not using some of his loot and influence to better d tomorrow of those poor little northerners. Today, the boys are frustrated n brainwashed and are turned terrorist!!!!! Be warned!

1000likes bro!

Dont mind these dofus! They think we dont know where we are coming from. After spending over 100 billion between 1994 and 1999, the north still has over 10 million almajiris. What a success he is. I duff my hat for him, honestly! It is not easy to produce that number of improverished children! Now he is trying to recruit them as his army to bring him back to power! Criminal! The only thing saving their azzess is that they keep playing the ethnic and religious card so a president will not want to start an ethnic war! When OBJ wanted to put Yerima out of business in 1992, the first thing Yerima did was to start a sharia campaign. That is their way! OBJ rightly called it political sharia! And guess who his first and biggest supporter was? Buhari Bin Laden himself! One day na one day!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Because you are backwards and unenlightened you think Akwa Ibom has been "transformed". Lmaooo what do you call "Transformation"?! A few roads here and there? Dude, you need to go outside your hamlet more if you think your country is not in shambles and needs a total,thorough, and complete overhaul.
what state are u from? Let's start from there. Now dnt tell me u r from lagos state cos that state was built wt our commonwealth. We are still building it even now....
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Maybe you need to go back and check what I quoted. Dont be a hateful dummy.

P.S: Whats so funny and why are you showing and flashing your yellowing 32?
is he buhari and kingoflag that eats gboro?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Is it not Buhari that is the oko-ashawo?

Buhari don com town oh, oko ashawo! (5x)

Tinubu don show him face oh, oko ashawo! (5x)

Amaechi on earing and high heels oh. oko ashawo! (5x)

Okpolo eyes looking for a new state to molest oh. oko ashawo! (5x)

clap clap clap!

repeat from top.

in Tony Tetulla's voice! Backups by Idris Abdulkarem

grin grin grin grin
you no get sense I swear!
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: you no get sense I swear!

Abeg like my post if you dey feel am! No dey dull yourself! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Parliamental System Of Government Vs The American Congressional System / 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.