Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint (14824 Views)

Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Judge Tells Sanusi To Stop Parading Suspects In The Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Itoroetti :

If mr braimoh is a fool,then what am i?
You are the same thing as Mr. Braimoh. grin grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2013
buhari's win at all cost attitude made me hate him,

if he is a saint then abacha is a reverend father,

infact he is an open cvnt
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2013
ledafaze: I am still waiting for someone to tell me that Buhari is NOT-a-Saint... not by beating about the bush but by pointing to something that he really did to make himself feel corrupt.

Buhari come 2015, you have my vote.

it wont count, he can rule Nigeria in his grave

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Hakeem3(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Can Ɣ☺ΰ pls tell them wat cage and why ur Governor (opposition) refused to commission the Cage for the betterment of the deaf and dumb?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Hakeem3(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
BUHari will and can Never be the president of nigeria ..I bet ♍Ɣ car for that..! Bye hater..
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Sudais61: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Buhari cn be suprisely became a president of dis country under the flag of abaut to rule party Apc
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by muktarmtt(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
HNosegbe: Actually Buhari was wrong in saying that the PDP institutionalised corruption.

That "honour" undoubtedly goes to IBB's ruinous 8-year regime.
8 of IBB in wch party trabalistic bigot mumu of d first oder
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
HNosegbe: Actually Buhari was wrong in saying that the PDP institutionalised corruption.

That "honour" undoubtedly goes to IBB's ruinous 8-year regime.
the same ibb that threaten to expose buhari when he was talking too much some time ago. He actually dare buhari and he (buhari) was quiet for a while.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2013
kingoflag: Mr.Braimoh, it's is clear ure jittery about a Buhari Presidency. He shouldn't move with crooks like Tinubu and Co, so what should he do? Try to campaign with meagre resources and lose again? Nah homie, if u can't beat Em, join em, then beat the shiyyt outta them; that is the mantra. Dont worry, in less than a year and a half you'll understand.

Mr. Braimoh is only pointing out that a person who compromises his moral standards for his ambition shouldn't sanctimoniously call other people out on their amorality because he has lost his high ground. Seems sensible enough, he might want to work on a different angle.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by batstan(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin shake thier lungs
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by tucee31: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
I still say this:
[/b]NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS A SAINT. THEY NEVER HAVE THE INTEREST OF THE MASSES AT HEART[b]

We all shld have known this by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West / Jaafaru Ibrahim Dumps APC (El-Rufai’s Ex-Director Of Campaign) / How Lagos Assembly Is Caging Ambode With Impeachment Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.