Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint (14822 Views)

Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Judge Tells Sanusi To Stop Parading Suspects In The Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: Now I can't take dis shite no more!!! Not fr u or anyone else. You mean in d "little areas" Oh really! You mean our common wealth was expended only in little areas Which areas D north I guess with d nylon tarred lonely roads. I wonder wot cattle rearers needed those kind of roads for? Buhari was so clueless he failed to educate 9millio northernn out of sch children of the 10million out of school nig kids! Today in buharis north just like yesteryears, buharis north remains largely under developed. Highest infant mortality. Ravaged by every imaginable disease on earth! Yet in d last 50yrs, nig has been ruled largely by notherners of which buhari is one! Well... D northern leaders of past never set out to impoverish their peo, they were just CLUELESS! They held sway at d centre n left d admin part of governance to d yorubas in d parastals. While they looted at d centre, their yoruba collaborators looted at d parastals! Why because their yoruba friend were educated and they were not. Their yoruba collaborators sold them d indeginization policy and they signed it hook line n sinker! Today, d likes of Michelin, nipost, UAC, leventis to mention a few r all dead cos d yorubas manning dem looted them dry!! Buhari was very wicked for not using some of his loot and influence to better d tomorrow of those poor little northerners. Today, the boys are frustrated n brainwashed and are turned terrorist!!!!! Be warned!

And all the people in Bayelsa's creek are well educated? And Bayelsa is not still an Educationally less developed state? Bayelsa where Jona and Alams ruled for 8 years have nothing to show in spite of the trillions given to that state.

Blame Jonas cluelessness on Buhari.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by creativemusic: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WHY NA OOOOOOO
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Stop lying so hard! You that is not even up to 22 years claiming crap! How can PTF spend over 100 billion (that is over one trillion value today), doing water project in IMSU and buying student buses? You are not even helping the man! You are indicting him more.

From ASUU demands, the money Buhari cllected in PTF can transform the whole Nigerian universities! Incredible!!! grin

Bla bla bla, so PTF was in charge of all the ministries and should have done all to make everything work.

No amount of twists from your dubious brain will change what we know. Will you also tell PTF to account for OMPADEC, the fraudulent commission which Jona was a part of?

OMPADEC existed at the same time with PTF, why is no one talking of OMPADEC? Because it was a failure. People like Eric Opia and Jona looted it dry leaving the Niger Delta in misery.

PTF was an intervention program, designed to provide palliatives and it did it satisfactorily with a lot of projects.

Can you tell me what SURE P has been up to?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

1000likes bro!

Dont mind these dofus! They think we dont know where we are coming from. After spending over 100 billion between 1994 and 1999, the north still has over 10 million almajiris. What a success he is. I duff my hat for him, honestly! It is not easy to produce that number of improverished children! Now he is trying to recruit them as his army to bring him back to power! Criminal! The only thing saving their azzess is that they keep playing the ethnic and religious card so a president will not want to start an ethnic war! When OBJ wanted to put Yerima out of business in 1992, the first thing Yerima did was to start a sharia campaign. That is their way! OBJ rightly called it political sharia! And guess who his first and biggest supporter was? Buhari Bin Laden himself! One day na one day!

Why not ask Jona, Alams, Sylva and Dick, what they did with the trillions given to Bayelsa in 14 years.

Bayelsa till date is an Educationally less Developed State.

Blame Jona's cluenessness on Buhari.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ngooka: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
How can Ngige be promising to build an airport in 6 month, will the airport grow as he's thinking of building it? We are wise enough to know the good and bad. Ngige this is fraud b4 the election

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: what state are u from? Let's start from there. Now dnt tell me u r from lagos state cos that state was built wt our commonwealth. We are still building it even now....
I'm from New Haven, CT but live in Seattle,WA, now wats up, let's talk! Explain to me how ur oyel money has built any of the places I was born or live in.

Commonwealth these nuts. Man, GTFOH.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by floma07(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
HNosegbe: Actually Buhari was wrong in saying that the PDP institutionalised corruption.

That "honour" undoubtedly goes to IBB's ruinous 8-year regime.
And wat political party do IBB represent..? Stop reasoning thru ur a-nus
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
O.T.I.S:
buhari don't give f..ck about the SE, he wants to use amechi to win more votes from the SS, from the look of buhari's face you can smell wickedness.
And from GEJ's face you can see humility, abi? Lol Relax, Jan.1st is approaching again, hopefully he removes subsidy totally and makes sure clowns like urself are stuck in ur villages.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Why not ask Jona, Alams, Sylva and Dick, what they did with the trillions given to Bayelsa in 14 years.

Bayelsa till date is an Educationally less Developed State.

Blame Jona's cluenessness on Buhari.
What is ur source tru which u arrived at this position. Bare it here or stfu guy. Buhari together with his collaborators raped d lands of niger delta dead! Killed their sons n daughters in cold blood. In 1978 buhari was petroleum minister. Don't worry just give the bayelsans a little more time to undo d evil u perpetrated on dem for 100yrs and see dem emerge stronger! Unlike d perpetually backward north whose condition is irredeemable. I don't even know why dis govt is spending so much money trying to educate them. Their case in d opinion of d majority is ireparable. They are unteachable and are lost forever. Tho some school of tot encourages d present govt not to relent in their case, wt d hope that 30yrs to come, they wd hv been elightned enuf to begin to wonder how come none of their leaders deemed it necessary to educate them and consequently these newlybred wd take up arms and kill all of them. Buhari. Ibb. Shagari. Abacha. Yaradua etc Will RIP foreva!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
ngooka: How can Ngige be promising to build an airport in 6 month, will the airport grow as he's thinking of building it? We are wise enough to know the good and bad. Ngige this is fraud b4 the election
Now that was a pleasant derailment of dis thread! Thanks love!
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You shout for him to come up with facts, but you have no facts against IBB, OBJ, GEJ, yet you call them corrupt! That is the irony of the APC and their foolish support crew. Every allegation you bring against OBJ, GEJ and even IBB is based on stories that have never been proven. Only Abacha has actually been traced to funds within and outside the country. And funny enough, Buhari was his right hand man for 5 years.
No facts? All the Mansions and $140,000 Piguets and Private Jets are "no evidence"? Someone like you should be driven to the middle of the Sahara desert and left there for the elements to take care of you.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: I'm from New Haven, CT but live in Seattle,WA, now wats up, let's talk! Explain to me how ur oyel money has built any of the places I was born or live in.

LMAOooooooo! We have been discussing with a slowpoke suffering from dual personality syndrome! No wonder u were just soooo stewpid!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by frankyychiji(f): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
floma07:
And wat political party do IBB represent..? Stop reasoning thru ur a-nus
Back off mufo!! Was Ibb in pDP wen he instistutionalised corruption? Slowpoke! Kids too lazy to think b4 they talk!
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: What is ur source tru which u arrived at this position. Bare it here or stfu guy. Buhari together with his collaborators raped d lands of niger delta dead! Killed their sons n daughters in cold blood. In 1978 buhari was petroleum minister. Don't worry just give the bayelsans a little more time to undo d evil u perpetrated on dem for 100yrs and see dem emerge stronger! Unlike d perpetually backward north whose condition is irredeemable. I don't even know why dis govt is spending so much money trying to educate them. Their case in d opinion of d majority is ireparable. They are unteachable and are lost forever. Tho some school of tot encourages d present govt not to relent in their case, wt d hope that 30yrs to come, they wd hv been elightned enuf to begin to wonder how come none of their leaders deemed it necessary to educate them and consequently these newlybred wd take up arms and kill all of them. Buhari. Ibb. Shagari. Abacha. Yaradua etc Will RIP foreva!

Bla bla bla molested Niger Delta. Bla bla bla give Bayelsa little more time while criminals like Jonadunce and Slams loot the place dry.

Was it Buhari that looted, to the money abroad to hide, dressed like a woman to escape when caught and had his people organise a reception for the return of their thieving governor.

NDDC, Amnesty, Ministry of Niger Delta, 13% derivation and over N10 trillion to the Niger Delta in the last 14 years. What has been achieved with it? Nothing, while they buy houses and SUV's in Abuja.

Blame Buhari for the cluelessness of your leaders.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
frankyychiji: LMAOooooooo! We have been discussing with a slowpoke suffering from dual personality syndrome! No wonder u were just soooo stewpid!
Dude, pls explain to me how ur Oyel money has developed my homes, that was YOUR challenge, right? You made the call not me. Dont be a binch now.

P.S: Aren't you Igbo? What claims do you suddenly have to SS/Niger-Delta Oil? Ohhhh...I get it, that same plan from 1966, right?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by maximunimpact(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is there no more honor among thieves?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Rad1cal: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: I'm from New Haven, CT but live in Seattle,WA, now wats up, let's talk! Explain to me how ur oyel money has built any of the places I was born or live in.

The nonentity just revealed his null Nigerian Status.

Thanks for the news flash.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rad1cal:

The nonentity just revealed his null Nigerian Status.

Thanks for the news flash.

Dont mind the ram! They are so dense! grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Rad1cal: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Dont mind the ram! They are so dense! grin

The joke should allow bonafied Nigerians discuss their issues.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by maximunimpact(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rad1cal:

The joke should allow bonafied Nigerians discuss their issues.
You're too dense----as evidenced by the last 100yrs (or 53yrs if you wish)---- to do that on ur own.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ikeyman00(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=28pt]i will expose u if . . . . .[/size] said IBB

and u would expect holy BuHA HAAAAAAAA ri to say ok expose me dem cuz i havent got anything to hide

hmm does that not ring a bell? i tire

on the other side in the morning news i heard DMX got arrested again for driving without a licence and he bailed himself out with a million dollar; however he still owns lot to baby mama entitlement but he claimed he only had 50 thousand on his name

question now; where did he get that $1,000,000 for bail

now this is same as ur Buhahhhaha that goes about like a poor bigot but i think we know better

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is this man still relevant in the political affairs of Nigeria? That country has a lot to talk about than a-once military dictator who wants to become a civilian president by force!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Rad1cal: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: You're too dense----as evidenced by the last 100yrs (or 53yrs if you wish)---- to do that on ur own.

Please excuse us gentleman, you have no right to import your extreme bitterness here.

Nigerians are engaging themselves here.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Rad1cal: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikeyman00: [size=28pt]i will expose u if . . . . .[/size] said IBB

and u would expect holy BuHA HAAAAAAAA ri to say ok expose me dem cuz i havent got anything to hide

hmm does that not ring a bell? i tire

on the other side in the morning news i heard DMX got arrested again for driving without a licence and he bailed himself out with a million dollar; however he still owns lot to baby mama entitlement but he claimed he only had 50 thousand on his name

question now; where did he get that $1,000,000 for bail

now this is same as ur Buhahhhaha that goes about like a poor bigot but i think we know better

grin grin
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rad1cal:

Please excuse us gentleman, you have no right to import your extreme bitterness here.

Nigerians are engaging themselves here.
First off, who the fuuxccck are you and why are you bothering me?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by juman(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2013
I don't know why nigeria must be one?

One nigeria is nigeria's problem.

Very probably next 53 years would be like the last 53 years if the country remains as one nigeria.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Rad1cal: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2013
kingoflag: First off, who the fuuxccck are you and why are you bothering me?

How can a nonentity question my identity.

Once again, kindly excuse us, True Nigerians are discussing
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Rad1cal:

How can a nonentity question my identity.

Once again, kindly excuse us, True Nigerians are discussing

Oh, electricity came back on so its time to get to beefing again?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by rexzqcom(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Birds of the same feather flocks together. That Buhari has not been prosecuted and jailed for all his crimes and ingnominies against the nation does not make him a saint. one, he is a known sharia (islamic) bigot. Two, he has a rap sheet of a criminal military dictator. A forceful usurper of leadership. 3,He is as guilty as his cohort in crime Abacha, for holding Nigeria hostage for many years. And laying the foundation for the national absurdities of today. what we need is a clean brake from these criminals. we need a clean leader with a strong enough backbone that will bring people like buhari back to book to account for their crimes.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Itoroetti(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
sagombugo: Before opening the thread,I was hoping to read a scandal attached to the person of Gen Buhari only to be confronted with the same old,badly rehashed,well worn out rhetorics propaganda of questioning what Buhar is doing with some perceived corrupt APC members

And I ask again,are people now deemed corrupt based on perception,unsubstantiated and unproved allegation? Or rather than the Government to sharpen its Anti-corruption war to do a sendfortth for every corrupt individual so that saying someone is corrupt will be undoubtable

Alomo is bad when taken with groundnut.next time avoid it.
Are u unaware of buhari's corrupt deeds during his tenure?
Pls ask soyinka.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Itoroetti(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2013
berem: my bad! I got carried away. I despise anyone who makes provocative statement against the General. Buhari is free to associate with anyone he so desires. The fool Braimoh should learn to stick his nose where it belongs and face his corrupt party. angry angry

If mr braimoh is a fool,then what are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Invasion Of Akwa-ibom House Of Assembly / The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires / 2023: Christians Have Nothing To Fear About APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.