Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint (14823 Views)

Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Judge Tells Sanusi To Stop Parading Suspects In The Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

BUhari is a common crook and thief who stole us blind during abacha's regime. We know him. He should come and tell us what he did with between 100 and 200 billion PTF funds. If he cannot account for the money, then he is a cheap crook. Very simple

Under PTF, I saw PTF textbooks, I saw PTF drugs in hospitals, I saw PTF buses the 1414 Mercedes buses. I saw roads by PTF.

Where is SURE P?

Till date people talk about PTF even after over a decade because of the legacy it left.

Can the same be said of SURE P? We will remember SURE P for just one thing, it is one biggest frauds in the history of this country.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Can you then provide evidence of your dubious claims that the man is a custodian of Abacha's wealth?

You are a fraud who wants to feel good by saying others are also involved. We have seen such dubious ways in the whole Stealer Oduah case.

Even the Stella you just mentioned has not been proven to be corrupt. That again is your problem right there. You convict and pass judgement on those you hate based on hear say and unproven allegations and on the same breath, go on and exonerate your own party leaders because "there is no evidence". Can you see how mumurish you are! grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Even the Stella you just mentioned has not been proven to be corrupt. That again is your problem right there. You convict and pass judgement on those you hate based on hear say and unproven allegations and on the same breath, go on and exonerate your own party leaders because "there is no evidence". Can you see how mumurish you are! grin

Only a fraud like you will think Stella has no case to answer. One who approved a transaction above limits.

She admitted that herself, I did not.

Point of correction, not everyone is a paid troll like you. I do not belong to any political party. I'm a man who wants things away from the fraud that characterises this dubious, useless, docile, lazy regime led by Jona.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by IykeChukz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Plz let's be objective, Is Buhari a saint?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Under PTF, I saw PTF textbooks, I saw PTF drugs in hospitals, I saw PTF buses the 1414 Mercedes buses. I saw roads by PTF.

Where is SURE P?

Till date people talk about PTF even after over a decade because of the legacy it left.

Can the same be said of SURE P? We will remember SURE P for just one thing, it is one biggest frauds in the history of this country.

Liar Liar Liar! Your pant is on fire! we saw absolutely nothing from PTF. I was in school and saw nada from PTF. They kept telling us, they were building some invisible roads all over Nigeria. Meanwhile, when OBJ took over in 1999, all the roads, hospitals, schools were a wreck! Liars unlimited. Tell me one Nigerian university that was in good shape in 1999 with PTF money? Tell me one Nigerian hospital that was world class in 1999 with PTF money? Absolutely nada! He must have spent the money to buy a lot of tissue paper to dry his crocodile tears!

Buhari is a crook and you cant help him!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Only a fraud like you will think Stella has no case to answer. One who approved a transaction above limits.

She admitted that herself, I did not.

She admitted no such thing. Only on Saharareporters did she admit it! cough!

She said clearly that she didnt exceed any limit. The cars are on lease purchase, so she has not signed out such amounts. Liar!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Liar Liar Liar! Your pant is on fire! we saw absolutely nothing from PTF. I was in school and saw nada from PTF. They kept telling us, they were building some invisible roads all over Nigeria. Meanwhile, when OBJ took over in 1999, all the roads, hospitals, schools were a wreck! Liars unlimited. Tell me one Nigerian university that was in good shape in 1999 with PTF money? Tell me one Nigerian hospital that was world class in 1999 with PTF money? Absolutely nada! He must have spent the money to buy a lot of tissue paper to dry his crocodile tears!

Buhari is a crook and you cant help him!

You saw nothing because you are dubious. PTF was only an intervention agency and in the little areas it intervened it did extremely well.

Care to tell us about SURE P?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by IykeChukz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
A cow does not know the importance of its long tail until its cut off... You won't feel it now but be rest assured that you will appreciate it thereafter. Thank You
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

She said clearly that she didnt exceed any limit. The cars are on lease purchase, so she has not signed out such amounts. Liar!

Shut up fraud like you. Did I testify with "approved, do the needful?"

she did being a dubious person in an attempt to lie. Not knowing she had indicted herself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

The same Sahara Reporters whom when they broke the story, lying donkeys like yourself claimed the story and documents were false?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Most of the major roads in Nigeria were built over 25 to 40 years ago. Benin-Ore-Shagamu, Benin-Lokoja-Abuja, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna, etc.

These roads never saw any major renovation for decades. The Benin-Ore was recently renovated under GEJ. The Ore-Shagamu is still not even renovated yet! The Lagos-Ibadan is now receiving attention. The Benin-Onitsha was fixed under Ibori-OBJ. Ibadan-Ilorin was recently renovated under GEJ. I can go on and on and on! Tell us which invisible roads Buhari built with over 100 billion Naira in the nineties. Do you know the present day value of that amount? Incredible

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

You saw nothing because you are dubious. PTF was only an intervention agency and in the little areas it intervened it did extremely well.

Care to tell us about SURE P?

PTF was just an intervention agency! wow! An intervention agency that got more money than major ministries? Do you even have an idea what the value of 10 billion was in 1995? Stagerring! PTF was a complete conduit pipe setup by Abacha and manned by the fradster, Buhari. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
utumunta: " Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are". The good book says so.
What kinda governmernt does Buhari want to run with the baggage he has been dragging around? In a democracy, decisions flow from the majority or the elected will lose support. I don't expect Buhari to know this because he is not a democrat.
Most of his party men are corrupt individuals who benefit from the rot in the system. They are ready to do whatever it takes to frustrate him should he get into office and plug their source of income.
Buhari should have formed a party of corrupt-free persons like Bakare, Utomi and Ezekwesili, win whatever seat they can and use it as a model of responsible government. The only CPC governor (Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa) has been a disaster and not in tune with the anti-corruption crusade of Buhari.
Everyday, I expect members of the defunct CPC in the National Assembly to protest against the jumbo pay of the legislators to no avail.
With people like you being the majority in that shiyyythole called Nigeria, how is Buhari expected to find (and run around with) good men except God does him a huge favor and revives the Prophets in the Bible and the Quran and asks them to become his political companions?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by ballabriggs: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

PTF was just an intervention agency! wow! An intervention agency that got more money than major ministries? Do you even have an idea what the value of 10 billion was in 1995? Stagerring! PTF was a complete conduit pipe setup by Abacha and manned by the fradster, Buhari. grin grin grin

Yes it was an intervention agency designed to provide palliatives in many sectors of the economy and not limited to roads.

In 1997 we never spent 12 hours driving from Lagos to Owerri. Those roads were maintained by PTF. The green PTF logo is forever in our memories.

In FUTO where I schooled, we had a hall built by PTF.

If you walk up school at IMSU, you will see a water project till date by PTF. We had buses provided by PTF. I got PTF drugs at FMC Owerri in those days.

Reno Omokri, can you please tell us where SURE P is?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: With people like you being the majority in that shiyyythole called Nigeria, how is Buhari expected to find (and run around with) good men except God does him a huge favor and revives the Prophets in the Bible and the Quran and asks them to become his political companions?

Buhari cannot run around with good men. He is a bad man himself. How can he find good men? He is a crook and a bigot. He is the first ex Nigerian leader that came out to ask muslims to only vote for muslims! He was the first person to give 100% support to that pedophile, Yerima, to try to spread sharia all over the north and eventually, Nigeria. The records are there. He repeated it again when he incited people to go on a killing spree and kill innocent corpers doing their country service while branding them as PDP supporters. Bloody bigot!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Adindupeter: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
BrightCar: I PITY ALL THOSE THAT DILLY DALLY WITH BUHARI IN THE NAME OF GOOD MAN. ONLY THAT GIRL THAT BECOMES PREGNANT IS THE BAD GIRL IN THE CHURCH. YOU WILL SOON DISCOVER THAT BUHARI IS A GREEN SNAKE IN THE GREEN GRASS.
. He not even a green snake, he has always being black!!! Its quite unfortunate that these Apc supporter are too myopic to see it.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
ballabriggs:

Yes it was an intervention agency designed to provide palliatives in many sectors of the economy and not limited to roads.

In 1997 we never spent 12 hours driving from Lagos to Owerri. Those roads were maintained by PTF.

In FUTO where I schooled, we had a hall built by PTF.

If you walk up school at IMSU, you will see a water project till date by PTF. We had buses provided by PTF. I got PTF drugs at FMC Owerri in those days.

Reno Omokri, can you please tell us where SURE P is?

Stop lying so hard! You that is not even up to 22 years claiming crap! How can PTF spend over 100 billion (that is over one trillion value today), doing water project in IMSU and buying student buses? You are not even helping the man! You are indicting him more.

From ASUU demands, the money Buhari cllected in PTF can transform the whole Nigerian universities! Incredible!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Buhari cannot run around with good men. He is a bad man himself. How can he find good men? He is a crook and a bigot. He is the first ex Nigerian leader that came out to ask muslims to only vote for muslims! He was the first person to give 100% support to that pedophile, Yerima, to try to spread sharia all over the north and eventually, Nigeria. The records are there. He repeated it again when he incited people to go on a killing spree and kill innocent corpers doing their country service while branding them as PDP supporters. Bloody bigot!

Whats your definition of a crook and a bigot? You probably think we're talking about GEJ.

P.S: What "Records are there"? Dude, kill the hate in you heart. You dont have to tell lies when trying to prove a fact. Such only makes you look bitter,dumb, and lack credibility.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Whats your definition of a crook and a bigot? You probably think we're talking about GEJ.

P.S: What "Records are there"? Dude, kill the hate in you heart. You dont have to tell lies when trying to prove a fact. Such only makes you look bitter,dumb, and lack credibility.

Shut up bro! Where is the evidence of PTF money? None whatsoever! Even IBB can boast of third mainland and others! Show me the roads PTF constructed and the world class hospitals they built! Our leaders are still going abroad for treatment because Buhari and Abacha pocketed billions and you are here defending a crook and a bigot!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by murtalaa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
why is the docile and spineless government fold her arms and watch Buhari frolick with corrupt persons. Why not arrest them?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
murtalaa: why is the docile and spineless government fold her arms and watch Buhari frolick with corrupt persons. Why not arrest them?
Is the job of the government to go around arresting people? Oh, i forgot, that is Buhari's campaign slogan! grin grin grin

His big plan for Nigeria is to go around arresting people! So pathetic! How many people did Akpabio arrest to transform Akwa Ibom? Clueless Buhari and his fellow APC co travellers... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Shut up bro! Where is the evidence of PTF money? None whatsoever! Even IBB can boast of thrid mainland and others! Show me the roads PTF constructed and the world class hospitals they built! Our leaders are still going abroad for treatment because Buhari and Abacha pocketed billions and you are here defending a crook and a bigot!

Like I said: Calm down and stop being a dummy. Now, your hate has taken over not only your heart, but also your brain. When did I mention any of the things you brought up above? Maybe you should turn your attention back to Ballabriggs because now youre starting to sound crazy.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Like I said: Calm down and stop being a dummy. Now, your hate has taken over not only your heart, but also your brain. When did I mention any of the things you brought up above? Maybe you should turn your attention back to Ballabriggs because now youre starting to sound crazy.

So why did you quote my post? hypocrites and fellow bigots, I guess! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:
Is the job of the government to go around arresting people? Oh, i forgot, that is Buhari's campaign slogan! grin grin grin

His big plan for Nigeria is to go around arresting people! So pathetic! How many people did Akpabio arrest to transform Akwa Ibom? Clueless Buhari and his fellow APC co travellers... grin grin grin

Because you are backwards and unenlightened you think Akwa Ibom has been "transformed". Lmaooo what do you call "Transformation"?! A few roads here and there? Dude, you need to go outside your hamlet more if you think your country is not in shambles and needs a total,thorough, and complete overhaul.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

So why did you quote my post? hypocrites and fellow bigots, I guess! grin grin grin

Maybe you need to go back and check what I quoted. Dont be a hateful dummy.

P.S: Whats so funny and why are you showing and flashing your yellowing 32?
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Whose job is that if thats not what the Govt is there for?

Oh, I forget youd rather just leave the populace to mete out their own justice by lynching suspected criminals in the streets.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

Buhari cannot make a good president. He was there before and failed. He was woeful and clueless! He was also pushing an islamic agenda! He is a bigot and can never change

Can u please elaborate on the bolded part of ur statement?.. I've always heard this statement since Buhari started contesting against PDP but no one seems to come up with tangible backup stories.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Because you are backwards and unenlightened you think Akwa Ibom has been "transformed". Lmaooo what do you call "Transformation"?! A few roads here and there? Dude, you need to go outside your hamlet more if you think your country is not in shambles and needs a total,thorough, and complete overhaul.

You know nothing because the farthest you have gone is probably ore. Akwa Ibom has been transformed and is still being transformed. Open your eyes and see. Go to the NL thread on that and get enlightened! Akwa Inbom is the fastest developing state in Nigeria today. You better open your eyes bro.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

How can PTF spend over 100 billion (that is over one trillion value today),

How did you come up with this figure? Even Zimbabwe and Somalia's hyper Inflation wont make these figures possible.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by theoctopus: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Whose job is that if thats not what the Govt is there for?

Oh, I forget youd rather just leave the populace to mete out their own justice by lynching suspected criminals in the streets.

A president is not elected to go around arresting people. You dont develop a country by going around arresting people. If he even wants to go around arresting people, Tinubu will be the first to be arrested. grin grin grin

The real proof that Buhari will not make a good president is the fact that his main campaign is that he will go around arresting people. So clueless! Brazil is a very corrupt country but is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. So is India! Have you seen their president going around arresting people? You build institutions and make them strong. That s how you build a country. Just like GEJ is doing to the power, rail, agric and other sectors. Not to go around arresting people. Anyway, what do I expect an illiterate like Buhari to campaign with? grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus:

You know nothing because the farthest you have gone is probably ore. Akwa Ibom has been transformed and is still being transformed. Open your eyes and see. Go to the NL thread on that and get enlightened! Akwa Inbom is the fastest developing state in Nigeria today. You better open your eyes bro.

Either youre a kid, deceitful or slightly retar*ded because I refuse to believe that someone thats not special in the head has this much problem comprehending issues and sentences.
Re: PDP Chieftain To Buhari - Stop Parading Yourself As A Saint by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
ojimbo: atimes when i read some post, it is always funny to me, some people are just been foolish and ignoramus, what is your future as a youth if buhari at his age and also the former head of state for so many years ago, decided to come back to become a president? I would not be suprise if i should wake up one day and hear that Zik and Abacha are seeking for permision from death camp to come back to the world and contest for president again in nigeria. Woe to Nigerians for we are all been decieved,

You are being deceived here... Sit back and think as a youth... Who in this dispensation can win the election against the corrupt officers we have and at same time fight against corruption in office?

Think man and find a lasting solution to your pukey nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: NNPC — Not FG — Bearing Cost Of Subsidy / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Tours Bama, Borno State / How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.