Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! (3012 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by nellynn: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi guys,

I need objective views and not insults pls. All the guys i'v ever dated seem only to be interested in me for my looks. I'm not too attractive but some have called me sexy. i'm just wondering, are there guys out there who would care for a lady beyond the looks? cos its really annoying and debasing to be thought of in that capacity only..

One more thing i also wanna get views on this Mouth Action thing.. no offense but it seems most guys want that and i cant stoop so low to give it.. not especially since a friend of mine said she once did it and regretted ever since, that it made her feel really guilty and filthy... ladies, do you feel d same way, if and when u do it? what r your thoughts... thanks

nel.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by anthoniosp(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmmmmm una weldone
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by prettyem(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Op...to ur first qtn,DRESS d way u wan'o be ADRESSED....Nudity AIN'T Beauty...if u'r d type dat loves 2 expose some part of d body dat shld be covered up,u'l def attract guys dat love 2 "look&touch"...i'm not saying u shld be uncomfortable wit ur dressing o buh apply some decorum...be classy aborrit and try 2 also knw somthngs abt a guy b4 u say YES,u get?
Abt d 2nd quenchion....eerrmmm,i leave dat 2 our fwends here

1 Like

Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by wazobiaforu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sincere !!

I can hardly date or talk less of marrying someone her look will not make me feel geez geez* apart the looks then the legs must be taken good care of before my love can take measure , not necessary must be so beautiful but someone that take good care of her body

I can care for any lady but my own lady must have a take home look.

Fact, most guys love head and nothing is to regret if you do it without being force to do it, you can hold yourself to when you are marry then you will be happy and no regret because surely your partner will enjoy it and vice versa
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by nellynn: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
prettyem: Op...to ur first qtn,DRESS d way u wan'o be ADRESSED....Nudity AIN'T Beauty...if u'r d type dat loves 2 expose some part of d body dat shld be covered up,u'l def attract guys dat love 2 "look&touch"...i'm not saying u shld be uncomfortable wit ur dressing o buh apply some decorum...be classy aborrit and try 2 also knw somthngs abt a guy b4 u say YES,u get?
Abt d 2nd quenchion....eerrmmm,i leave dat 2 our fwends here

thanks but i can assure u i dress decently. i just dont kw why i attract such guys.. i guess its a normal thing with them
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Alikaxon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
nellynn:

thanks but i can assure u i dress decently. i just dont kw why i attract such guys.. i guess its a normal thing with them
its abnormal.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by ObiOkpor(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
hahaha,wateva u xpose,b willing to share.yung lady,dress like a descent nd responsible woman,den responsible men ll come knockn at ur door.d way u talk nd behave to men also attributes to dia urge of touchn u,so mend ur ways,asociate wt gud frnds,be ur real sef nd men ll come. Am proud 'bot it,hv dated her for 10 ,wtout goin far wif it,y?cos she's desecent.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
You don't have to be scared. It is just a touch. undecidedYou don't have to be scared. It is just a touch.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Chiidi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sorry oo.. Op, i feel ur pain sad

somehow
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Ruq: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just enjoy the whims.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=22pt][/size] lemme see her dp first. [/color] undecided
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by ITbomb(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Should be something about ur dressing n maybe painting that makes guys sees u only as a sex object .
I doubt true guys would be attracted to you , I also doubt u would like to be with a good guy. U just need more fun
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by lepasharon(f): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Have you watched the way you dress around them ? undecided
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Akan(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
No pic and u want objective responses. Ok he wants to touch but by holding ur hand and walking along the beach watching the waves rise and fall as u make ur way to the nearest makeshift cabin.

1 Like

Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by jahbiz: 1:23am On Nov 12, 2013
It's easier for guys to identify wife materials and sex materials among girls so check the way you dress, talk and act.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by ignis: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Funny thread. Must you ask us?
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Yahoo1(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2013
nellynn: Hi guys,

I need objective views and not insults pls. All the guys i'v ever dated seem only to be interested in me for my looks. I'm not too attractive but some have called me sexy. i'm just wondering, are there guys out there who would care for a lady beyond the looks? cos its really annoying and debasing to be thought of in that capacity only..

One more thing i also wanna get views on this Mouth Action thing.. no offense but it seems most guys want that and i cant stoop so low to give it.. not especially since a friend of mine said she once did it and regretted ever since, that it made her feel really guilty and filthy... ladies, do you feel d same way, if and when u do it? what r your thoughts... thanks

nel.
.....you keep accepting the wrong guys.

oh...mouth action? i dear fear that thing since one gal bit off my friends di.ck .....i hrd it was as a result of concussion or something ....
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Upload your picture or it's not true... undecided undecided undecided
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by xcitedjay(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Don't worry OP. You've not reached the age of giving mouth action. Wait till you reach 35.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Godmother(f): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
My dear, every guy wants sex even at the beginning of a relationship. Its left to you to let him know what you want and put your foot down. If you both are not okay with it then I feel you should talk a walk. Their wanting sex may not neccesarily be about your dressing.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by deflover(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
hmmmmm no comment undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by hardbody: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Reconfirm your se.xuality. All the women i have known feel dejected if the men are not ogling at them and when the opportunity calls, touching them lovingly. If these positives are issues that you are quarelling with, i repeat, you need to confirm your s.exuality. For real.
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by Waspy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Op, i'm sorry to say this, if you feel guys are only after you cos of ur kitty, its prolly because you have nothing else to offer(no diss intended). Try to Develop ursef intellectually, be creative, be handy and 'skilly', challenge those guys with reasonable ideas, get a swell aura/persona/finese (more like don't look or act cheap) and viola sis, there you have it kiss
Re: All He Wants To Do Is Touch Me!! by abohrandy: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
wetin dis geh dey yarn sef? [size=20pt]wetin b the size of ur b00bs? ny@n$h nko?[/size] forget about ur dressing joor? u just get the assets, na pipo like u dem dey use pillow handle!!

(1) (Reply)

See The New Way To Collect Her Number / Is Love A Feeling? Or Is It A Choice? / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.