Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? (2834 Views)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Guys, i dont know if u all have noticed this. If you walk alone in the street or in public, most atimes, as a guy, the girls expect you to stare at them, but if eventually you walk down the street or go to a public place with your woman, all you notice is that girls around there are stylishly/tactically/directly/indirectly/jealously/endlessly staring at you especially if you are good looking.

Have you noticed same? Why?
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2013
They stare because they like you or thinking the babe going out with you don enter one chance especially if the guy is good looking and he's a player embarassed
Or maybe your babe is the worworish winktype and they wonder how an handsome guy dates her type grin
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Danhumprey: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2013
aanumama: They stare because they like you or thinking the babe going out with you don enter one chance especially if the guy is good looking and he's a player embarassed
Or maybe your babe is the worworish winktype and they wonder how an handsome guy dates her type grin
I believe you are one of those culprits. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2013
na so e dey be.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by mistamexzy(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Booked
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by mumumugu(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Girls like comparism. They first stare at the girl to compare if she is better than the other girl, if yes,they wish they were in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote
author=aanumama]They stare because they like you or thinking the babe going out with you don enter one chance especially if the guy is good looking and he's a player embarassedOr maybe your babe is the worworish winktype and they wonder how an handsome guy dates her type grin[/quote]

You may be right though but i think it's out of jealousy. They just wished demselves in ur woman's shoe. U know dat stuff, "how i wish am d one wit him" kind of jealousy.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
mumumugu: Girls like comparism. They first stare at the girl to compare if she is better than the other girl, if yes,they wish they were in his shoes.

You might be right though but i think reasons might go beyond that.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Chylo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Can you imagine topic that someone created? Mstcheeeew
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Abujafood: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chylo: Can you imagine topic that someone created? Mstcheeeew

And yet you commented on it! Double Mstcheeeew!
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Chylo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abujafood:

And yet you commented on it! Double Mstcheeeew!

You are only food, I cannot be bothered.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2013

Dude, get ur azzhole and brain checked unless u never walk in d street a girl.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Chylo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
RedBenson:

Dude, get ur azzhole and brain checked unless u never walk in d street a girl.

Wish I understood dis gibberish you wrote dere.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by mecussey(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yes, girls do this a whole lot
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by chucky101(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
They stare at you cause a fellow female being with you confirms 2 things;
1. Your pwick works
2. You're a bread man
And that's "about" 100% of all that's important to most women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2013
What a question!!!!!

Blind people dnt stare na
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Chylo:

Wish I understood dis gibberish you wrote dere.

How would you understand you person
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by dnacrystal: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2013
They want to see what she sees in you and they compare you to their own man. They also wonder how it would be if they were your girl instead.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
[quote
author=dnacrystal]They want to see what she sees in you and they
compare you to their own man. They also wonder how it would be if they were your girl instead.[/quote]

Speaking as a girl right?
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by dnacrystal: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yes.
RedBenson:

Speaking as a girl right?
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
This forum aint for under 15yr olds..come on go and prepare for ur gCe exam punk
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Chylo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
desdichando: This forum aint for under 15yr olds..come on go and prepare for ur gCe exam punk

Excuse me? Lemme believe you wrote that in error, cos a proper-minded individual can't spew such indecorous blubber.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lol!!!nice 1..though I think u need to also knw that the only reason d guy s wid the 'worworish' girls is cos he mightav asked the prettier gurls out buh they would all dull him with their forming
aanumama: They stare because they like you or thinking the babe going out with you don enter one chance especially if the guy is good looking and he's a player embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Chylo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
dnacrystal: They want to see what she sees in you and they compare you to their own man. They also wonder how it would be if they were your girl instead.

Is this what you do, too?
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
It aint hard for 'proper minded' individuals to adopt a patronising tone when they come across teenagers yet to enter d puberty stage who behave like they knw anythn when all they utter s just gibberish
Chylo:

Excuse me? Lemme believe you wrote that in error, cos a proper-minded individual can't spew such indecorous blubber.
Re: Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? by Chylo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
desdichando: It aint hard for 'proper minded' individuals to adopt a patronising tone when they come across teenagers yet to enter d puberty stage who behave like they knw anythn when all they utter s just gibberish

Dude, you really should learn how to respect ur elders.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread / MARRYING A VIRGIN / My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.