Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over (14395 Views)

FG And Japan Seal N2.17bn Electricity Supply Pact / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown / How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by lastmessenger: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Minimum of 7hour and maximum of 24 hours a day.although we still experience 0hour of light when there is a repair going on
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Beaf!:
They've announced last week that there will be shortage in the power for one week. I guess this is it so no cause for alarm peeps.

Renewable energy thing...
even before the announcement.the power supply has been bad
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by caesaraba(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2013
It's very poor over here too.
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by lorenzos1: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Op wot are u writing..Electricity Supply Ke... I haveent seen any supply..All my foodstuff don spoli finish..I tire for naija..!
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by gboso1ne(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2013
Kk
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Pokemon43: By far worse than b4,my dstv subsription just dey waste cry my area upper mission
na d upper mission in benin
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by chukwy2(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2013
It is nonsence here, for d past 2 weeks getting to 3 weeks we have not seen light
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Justicemy: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2013
The situatn here is wat i call.. From frying pan to fire. It really deteriorating
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by cheezkid(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2013
improved
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by payan(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2013
It is very terrible here at Karu Site Abuja. When they even bring it, they turn it to baby's toy. On and Off every 5 minutes
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by luggy(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2013
which particular area this afam power plant is covering, is lt east, west, and north. , people from west, north and east, meanwhile wat happy to other plant, This is political from opposition., they want to distroy gej his goverment
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by freezy(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2013
None. Zilch. Nadda.

The generator has been used so much that piston and rings are to be changed today.

The technician is making a killing off me.
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2013
No light now sef embarassed
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Muhylonaire(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2013
For my hood....dem jst bring am yesterday after 5days wit no light wink
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by odizeey(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2013
itz_suave:
Thruout d nyt. (10/11pm - 7/8am) - lite.
D rest of d day - no lyt
And few weeks b4 d takeover. We once xperienced 3days of uninterrupted power. Yes 3days.

Even when dae dia take it, it neva lasted 5 mins. My area was lyk london.

Bt nw embarassed

u suppose thnk God for d nite light,i even like am pass day tym. We for ayetoro ijanikin neva see beta lite since
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by ozigbo1: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Tis terrible,max 2hours a dai...
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by LeStylo: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2013
Muhylonaire: For my hood....dem jst bring am yesterday after 5days wit no light wink

We are on day 4 and i feel like a nightmare already! angry
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Soji123(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2013
From good to worst, we normally have @least 18hrs of power supply before, but now we hardly have 3hrs of power supply @post-office, Mushin
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by yetseyi(f): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2013
no light 4 2weeks in my area.
Iyana era- Ijanikin.
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Chuksyd1: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Pergrace: No light for the past two weeks. My area is miniorlu,off ada george road,ph cry embarassed embarassed

That's exactly where i stay....ah d0n't kn0w what their pr0blem is....b4,atleast they were sharinq the liqht but n0w n0 h0pe at all.....which kind privatisati0n self??.....when i dy beq ASUU,phcn want me t0 beq dem 2..
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by anselm791(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2013
You'd expect lekki, lagos to have more power supply since everbody pays well on time with this card meter thing but like someone mentioned earlier, it's too damn early to tell the difference.
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by LeStylo: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2013
lastmessenger: Minimum of 7hour and maximum of 24 hours a day.although we still experience 0hour of light when there is a repair going on

"Wish" area be dis for Lagos abeg?
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Prodigalson1(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2013
luggy: which particular area this afam power plant is covering, is lt east, west, and north. , people from west, north and east, meanwhile wat happy to other plant, This is political from opposition., they want to distroy gej his goverment
gud morning sir, i hav to point out dat u ar very dull sir. Gej dnt giv a f-uck abt u. U ar a douchebag sir
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by ritux: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2013
Improved to an extent but the voltage dropped.
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by odiagabros(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2013
worst is an understatement
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by odizeey(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2013
yetseyi: no light 4 2weeks in my area.
Iyana era- Ijanikin.
which part of era,i stay in ayetoro,bt una suppose dey use fed line na
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by ifebosco: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2013
gullible nigeraians as usual,doing thesame thing and expecting different result.what happen with our telecommunication??the most expensive telecommunication in the world, 100%privatisation is total capitalist mentality,the poor gets poorer and rich richer.welcome to america
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by obayaya(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2013
you don't expect an immediate improvement, do you?

it's not like this new companies had more power installations on ground before the hand over. they just took over management of the installations already on ground and with time will try to improve on them
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
It is now worse here in bayelsa, from fry pan to fire.
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by bukalino(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
I smell sabotage on the part of phcn officials to discredit the privatization of the coy. It's bad sha. But time will tell. The improvement wasn't designed to be magical
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Arrant rubbisness! What is working in this country?....corruption!
Re: How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over by felzylix(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Power supply in ma area has been forbiden in daetym...

Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom / Okowa’s Second Term Bid, Done Deal — Uduaghan