Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage (12921 Views)

When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show / Problems With Sex Is Ruining My Marriage / Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Coldfaya(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
For ppl calling on the op to invite his wife here, I'm just imagining the conversation.
Hello honey, pls can u log on to NL? They want to hear ur side of d story.
#just imagining
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nightshift1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Of course, I still work. I have never been out of job (not even for one day) since my NYSC days till date. In terms of salary, she earns slightly more than I do right now. But more importantly, she has access to more funds by virtue of the nature of her employment package. It is this extra fund outside of the normal take home that is the cause of all the problems.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by o42austino(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Op, my bros i understans u to my bone but the truth is that u did not start early to handle her Bleep up and that of her family. My woman use to behave like ur wife, calling her mum and all her family members whenever we hv little misunderstanding. My mother inlaw use to call me to ask Whats going on but one day i told her never to call my fone again and i went as far as Banning their family members not to come to my house again except during child birth that i know that she needs her mum.
Before i took this harsh but useful step she(my wify) use to talk to me as his house boi and she use to shout divorce to my hearing as if she is delivering presidential address or command to me but one day we had exchange of words and she packed her baggs and leave without a word. maybe she thinks that i will hold her back but i did not. I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH THAT I COULD NOT WATCH HER LEAVE BUT I HV TO PRETEND AS IF I DONT CARE. after the event i called my home boi that is living near her parent house to info him and let him tell d developments. later the guy call and told me she is at their family house. to be honest i locked up but was feeling her absence at home but i hv to do what a man had to do. After two montths of not hearing from me their people called with a peace offering.

OP, the bulk of the blame lies with u for giving her a three year leverage which has now become a habit and attitude but all hope is not lost. Am not an advocate of divorce so u will not get that from me but if she ever mentioned that word again force her to the wall to see what happens dont shy away from it. I know ur problem maybe money but dont let her use that as a leverage. She is not the only woman that has money, one of my two my sisters has money more than the husband but she respect and fear the man die that she can't do anything for anybody without the husbands approval and she is building house now in ABJ with the husband full blessing so don't let ur wife get away with her tricks. be the master of the game and stay ahead of her but let her know every munite that u love her. If i can stop my woman so u can.
I opened a thread here called ABUSIVE WOMEN, THE RAISING THREAD IN OUR SOCIETY and chicks tot it was a joke but now is another case of q young dieing in silence and depression of the verball abuse he is suffering in his family. I THINK IS HIGH TIME AN N.G.O IS SET UP TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF MEN IN A RELATIONSHIP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Night$hift:

You're very correct. Everybody worships money in her family contrary to the way I was brought up. One of her brother's wife openly made this accusation when my wife's family had problems with her family last year. I am beginning to think it runs in their blood but unfortunately, you won't notice it when you are more financially bouyant than them which was the case when I married her.

Now that you know where the problem is then you need to decide. As long as she is making more than you, this issue will continue. Either you someone conjour $100mm so that you will start to respect you again, or you just accept things as they are or you go for a separation. One thing I can assure you is that if your wife meets a very rich man willing to date/marry her today; then you can forget about your marriage. For her, it is all about the money!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nightshift1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
o42austino: @Op, my bros i understans u to my bone but the truth is that u did not start early to handle her Bleep up and that of her family. My woman use to behave like ur wife, calling her mum and all her family members whenever we hv little misunderstanding. My mother inlaw use to call me to ask Whats going on but one day i told her never to call my fone again and i went as far as Banning their family members not to come to my house again except during child birth that i know that she needs her mum.
Before i took this harsh but useful step she(my wify) use to talk to me as his house boi and she use to shout divorce to my hearing as if she is delivering presidential address or command to me but one day we had exchange of words and she packed her baggs and leave without a word. maybe she thinks that i will hold her back but i did not. I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH THAT I COULD NOT WATCH HER LEAVE BUT I HV TO PRETEND AS IF I DONT CARE. after the event i called my home boi that is living near her parent house to info him and let him tell d developments. later the guy call and told me she is at their family house. to be honest i locked up but was feeling her absence at home but i hv to do what a man had to do. After two montths of not hearing from me their people called with a peace offering.

OP, the bulk of the blame lies with u for giving her a three year leverage which has now become a habit and attitude but all hope is not lost. Am not an advocate of divorce so u will not get that from me but if she ever mentioned that word again force her to the wall to see what happens dont shy away from it. I know ur problem maybe money but dont let her use that as a leverage. She is not the only woman that has money, one of my two my sisters has money more than the husband but she respect and fear the man die that she can't do anything for anybody without the husbands approval and she is building house now in ABJ with the husband full blessing so don't let ur wife get away with her tricks. be the master of the game and stay ahead of her but let her know every munite that u love her. If i can stop my woman so u can.
I opened a thread here called ABUSIVE WOMEN, THE RAISING THREAD IN OUR SOCIETY and chicks tot it was a joke but now is another case of q young dieing in silence and depression of the verball abuse he is suffering in his family. I THINK IS HIGH TIME AN N.G.O IS SET UP TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF MEN IN A RELATIONSHIP.
Thank you.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
o42austino: @Op, my bros i understans u to my bone but the truth is that u did not start early to handle her Bleep up and that of her family. My woman use to behave like ur wife, calling her mum and all her family members whenever we hv little misunderstanding. My mother inlaw use to call me to ask Whats going on but one day i told her never to call my fone again and i went as far as Banning their family members not to come to my house again except during child birth that i know that she needs her mum.

Hmmmmm

Quite an expose.

I like ur style.

Call her bluff early enough before it becomes a habit.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Night$hift:

My brother, I don hala, I don shout, I don talk softly, I don preach, I don beg, I don cry(sic), I don kneel down sef. I no know wetin una want make I do again yet she won't give any reason for her actions. Na only to craze remain angry, and everyday she keeps graduating from one seemingly wicked act to another.
I have examined myself and my only offense in all sincerity is that I am making less money than her at the moment.

But to be honest another problem caused in marriage is when the woman start earning more dan their husbands..i have seen cases where d wife earns more than the man and she solely wants to rule over the man..before the man talk A she don talk reach Z...only very very very few women are able to keep their head in check after dey earn so much..

OP, i would advise you heed to my first advise...show her u are the man and you love her..try nd arrange an outting with your family and spend more time with dem..crack some few jokes with your wife and whenever
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
She is angry and misbehaving just keep quiet and give her time to calm down..once she calms down go and meet her and hold her then tell her you are sorry..forget whether u are right or not just try it, she will start getting confused and having a soft spot for u..she wont even knw what to tell her mom...
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
joel lala: She is angry and misbehaving just keep quiet and give her time to calm down..once she calms down go and meet her and hold her then tell her you are sorry..forget whether u are right or not just try it, she will start getting confused and having a soft spot for u..she wont even knw what to tell her mom...

Aww, how sweet!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nashville:

Aww, how sweet!

undecided
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
joel lala: She is angry and misbehaving just keep quiet and give her time to calm down..once she calms down go and meet her and hold her then tell her you are sorry..forget whether u are right or not just try it, she will start getting confused and having a soft spot for u..she wont even knw what to tell her mom...

*dead on arrival*

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2013

Mr Joel I don't subscribe to this at all.

Why should he reduce himself to a lap dog? Why can't she on the other hand deflate her ego?

He has tried all his best and yet It didn't work. You want him to loose the last strand of hair on his ballz too?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

*dead on arrival*

Dead and buried.
grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by pendusky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
wasak: confiscate her phone, destroy her sim card, if she questions u, tell. her u are treating her like a child because She's behaving like a child, let. her know you'll continue treating her like a child until She's mature! what nonsense!
small boys dontt attend to this type of talk, go and read ur book, how can u advise him to quench fire wit fire.

op, call ur wife out take her to exensive place and tell her ur mind, tell her what vex u nd what u like, from ur story shes trying to protect ur mrriage! hav fun with ur wife and live a fulfilled married life

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ujujoan:

The problem with your home is you . . . 100%

A man is supposed to be strong and firm and take charge of his home. Your wife clearly has no atom of respect for you. She and her family see you as someone they can walk all over and get away with it.

Next time she invites an outsider into your home to settle your differences, send her packing. Inform all her 'peace-makers' that the next time they step feet in your home without being invited by you, they will be going home with you wife that day.

If they call you, ignore their calls.

A home where the man is weak is a bound to have issues like these.

Hmm...

I am leaning more with Uju's reasoning.

Another thing is probably she earns more than you, more than you meaning the gap is so wide and its getting into her head. Then negative influence as well. I won't be surprised if you come back here and post that she has started cheating, i pray for you that it wont get to that stage.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Royal Roy:

Mr Joel I don't subscribe to this at all.

Why should he reduce himself to a lap dog? Why can't she on the other hand deflate her ego?

He has tried all his best and yet It didn't work. You want him to loose the last strand of hair on his ballz too?

One thing men dont know is that women dont care about ego rather they want love...one thing women dont know is that a man wants respect and hold its ego high...now how do u expect a woman to show u respect when u dont show her love and how does the woman expect the man to show her love when she doesnt show him respect...The scenerio austino gave is a different scenerio in the sense now that the issue has gotten far and deep...if you say you will allow your wife to pack at this stage to leave she will only pack to her own new house and not d parents house this time and you will end up running around becos of your children that she will end up highjacking frm ur hands..if he takes that path well he will be done for..

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nightshift1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
She is "mummy's girl" to the core. She was inspired to call my uncles and start threatening divorce because I didn't pick her mother's calls in the middle of an argument like her mother used to do before, thinking I will beg her. But I have reminded her now (though belatedly) that the marriage contract is between myself and her only and as such, I will not entertain any of such interferences again especially as they have been counter-productive in the past.

Actually, it's not as if I have been completely docile these past three years. Due to her change in behaviour, I have:-

1. Completely banned a certain Priest that used to be her main ally from the house and from my family for life and have even enforced a change of Parish for every member of my family as a result. The other Priest that aided her to build the house has received the same life ban without being told.
2. When she boldly objected to my mother visiting, I banned her mother and every other member of her family from visiting till date.
3. I have declared her younger brother that insulted me a persona-non-grata to my home and children and I even have a police entry on some threats he made.
4. I have enforced complete unlocking of all phones and laptops in the house, including mine.
5. I have banned 2 of her most wayward friends from the house
6. I have forced her to the wall 2ce when she mentioned divorce until she went begging. My uncles and parents are bent on taking up that role now due to her latest threat.

The area where she said she would rather prefer divorce is financial openness. She initially agreed to be financially open henceforth but somewhere along the line, she changed her mind saying she would prefer divorce instead and went as far as calling some elders and my uncles to issue the divorce threats only to start begging hours later.

In all, I will continue to hope for the best while preparing for the worst at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nashville:

He has just answered you. It all started three years ago, when the wife started making more money than he was. The truth is that the wife has problems with her background and that is very difficult to change. You cant blame the husband for the wife's background.

On his own family advising him, there is nothing wrong in seeking advise from family members as long as the final decision is his. Nobody is telling him how to run his house, he is only seeking advise because what he is facing is unusual.

I agree with you his wife does not respect him. She seems like someone that only respects money. I can assure you that if the poster gets a $100mm contract today and becomes very rich, she would suddenly become very respectful again. A woman like this is very difficult to manage. As long as she is listening to her family members, there will never be peace.

It just doesn't make any sense . . .

People don't change overnight and 4 years is a long time for someone to hide her true nature. OP is obviously not telling us the whole story.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by vanitty: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
This "minor" argument that you have that makes her call everyone and their mother, could you please tell us a few? Also has she ever suspected you of cheating or insinuated that she does not trust you?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by baby124: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Either she's severely immature or bipolar. Even if you want to vex, why call all the world into an argument. It is like she is manipulating her spouse with family members to win every argument. Family members too should try to mind their business. A sheep that cries wolf everyday should be ignored. I don't subscribe to all this family meeting wahala. Because among family members are witches and wizards who do not wish any good on any one. So when you call them into matters they scatter such a marriage with envy and bad intentions. Couples should try to solve their problems themselves. Not everyone wishes you well and most are happy that you have problems. Before I totally criticize her. Op can you bring her to table her side of the story?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nightshift1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
vanitty: This "minor" argument that you have that makes her call everyone and their mother, could you please tell us a few? Also has she ever suspected you of cheating or insinuated that she does not trust you?
1. She stopped my mother from visiting and I said that is not right and when she stood her ground, I banned her mother and every member of her family as well and she started screaming blue murder.
2. She said she was taking the children to cathecism class but ended up in a Priest's hostel giving him food and collecting a pair of shoes in return as a gift without my knowldege even though I was in the house when she left and when she returned. I found out by chance while my children were gisting days later and when I asked her, she ignored me and never saw anything wrong in her actions until it became a full-blown argument.
3. She prepared and was set to jet out on pigrimage alone with the help of one of her friends and only told me in passing some few days to her planned departure. Of course, I stopped her and it became a major issue.
4. I asked for complete financial openness on her part when she got her new job like we were both doing before but she bluntly refused just like she's still refusing now. But then, I left her just to avoid being seen as overtly intrested in "her money" as she puts it. But with her building without my knowledge now, I have made it the only condition for negotiation on the marriage. Every other discussion will revolve round this.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Ngokafor(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
...so every disagreement in marrige is now abuse?..okoo!...@042austino your own case is not as pathetic as the op's own sorry...

....as for the op..am still in shock you are as perfect as you sound while your wife is as terrible as you've painted,something is definitely wrong somewhere..
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by baby124: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Night$hift:

1. She stopped my mother from visiting and I said that is not right and when she stood her ground, I banned her mother and every member of her family as well and she started screaming blue murder.
2. She said she was taking the children to cathecism class but ended up in a Priest's hostel giving him food and collecting a pair of shoes in return as a gift without my knowldege even though I was in the house when she left and when she returned. I found out by chance while my children were gisting days later and when I asked her, she ignored me and never saw anything wrong in her actions until it became a full-blown argument.
3. She prepared and was set to jet out on pigrimage alone with the help of one of her friends and only told me in passing some few days to her planned departure. Of course, I stopped her and it became a major issue.
4. I asked for complete financial openness on her part when she got her new job like we were both doing before but she bluntly refused just like she's still refusing now.
This financial aspect. What do you bring to the table in terms of money. Do you spend on your family? Or are you one of those men that spend on strangers and girlfriends neglecting your own family. Just so that you can get outside fame? Just asking.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nightshift1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
baby_123:
This financial aspect. What do you bring to the table in terms of money. Do you spend on your family? Or are you one of those men that spend on strangers and girlfriends neglecting your own family. Just so that you can get outside fame? Just asking.
I earn over half a million monthly and after setting aside the running expenses for the house, I pump the remainder into family investments (i.e. real estates) with her full knowldege. I do this with all passion that I don't even have any personal savings whihc is why I felt so bitter the day I found out she had built without my knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
I believe in the duo enjoying themselves in marriage not one deliberately making life difficult for the other.Marriage, I know is not filled with bliss but the downs shouldnt be caused by internal factors if we can help it. No amount of abuse should be tolerated no matter the form.

Please, stop her and her folks now by going all traditional husbandly on her. None of our several cultures allow husband-bulling in Nigeria so make them quit already.

The next time she raises any dust and involves her family, u have the permission of a well wisher to tell them to mind their own business and get off your face, their daughter can follow them if she chooses. Over stressed men are prone to stroke and early grave. Respect is earned, I tell you. Abi what shall it profit a man that avoids disrespecting ILs and disengaging wifey but losses his esteem, worth and peace in the process? Even those kids you are in because will find you weak and unworthy on the long run.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by baby124: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Night$hift:

I earn over half a million monthly and after setting aside the running expenses for the house, I pump the remainder into family investments (i.e. real estates) with her full knowldege. I do this with all passion that I don't even have any personal savings whihc is why I felt so bitter the day I found out she had built without my knowledge.
What responsibility does she have in the home. Why do you think she built without your knowledge? Are her family members comfortable in their own home or is she from a poor background trying to settle the mum. Even if you provide all these, can you hand on heart look back and say you have been a good husband and father. How are you about how she spends her money? Do you dictate everything she does or do you give her freedom to accomplish some goals. Do you both have a common purse for family expenses? You should always have savings and she should contribute to taking care of the home too. That is why you guys are partners. I see already that there is a communication breakdown, maybe you are not easy to talk to and she is not a good listener either. I feel if you both work on your communication skills and understand that it is okay to lose an argument once in a while then things will be better. However no one can ban the others family members and not expect theirs to be banned too.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Banning things!
*Still following*
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nightshift1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
baby_123:
What responsibility does she have in the home.
She chosses any responsibility freely and at random ranging from getting some foodstuffs, clothes for the kids to contributing to school fees at times

Why do you think she built without your knowledge?
I think she is having a plan B for reasons best known to her. But I have no other wife and no other children except from her

Are her family members comfortable in their own home or is she from a poor background trying to settle the mum
she's from an average home as her mother lives in one of the two flats built by her late father.

Even if you provide all these, can you hand on heart look back and say you have been a good husband and father.
Yes I can confidently say I have been a good husband and father even though no one is 100% perfect

How are you about how she spends her money?
She has refused to make that a topic for discussion on sevaral occasion saying it is "her money"

Do you dictate everything she does or do you give her freedom to accomplish some goals.
I don't dictate anything to her and no matter how I encourage her to be open and bring any issue whatsover for discussion, she always prefers to keep mute and be conversing with her mother and family everytime. Whenever I am with her, she doesn't take their calls so I don't know what they are discussing

Do you both have a common purse for family expenses?
No common purse whatsoever. I just do the best within my ability and leave the rest to God. Even when I tell her I need to go borrow money with interest from individuals to finance family projects sometimes, she pays deaf ears

You should always have savings and she should contribute to taking care of the home too.
That is what I have suggested now which she is resisting threatening divorce insted That is why you guys are partners.

I see already that there is a communication breakdown, maybe you are not easy to talk to and she is not a good listener either.
She doesn't want any discussion at all because her mindset is that everything centres on her moeny. I have engaged her severally using different strategies like taking her out, etc as being suggested here all to no avail

I feel if you both work on your communication skills and understand that it is okay to lose an argument once in a while then things will be better. However no one can ban the others family members and not expect theirs to be banned too.

Thank you
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Thorgan: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
baby_123:
what's with nl women.If the op was a woman,she would definitely have not be questioned and you would have heard seen them trooping in large numbers on this thread telling her not to take bs from anyone,shouting divorce him,nigerian men are beast but since he is a male,his story suddenly becomes a fabricated one sided story and they start probing him with different questions like how can the woman suddenly change when and even though he clearly stated it was obviously coz of her now bogous salary in recent yrs,they keep asking him the same question as if it's not a common thing for women to start misbehaving coz of tha.And also divorce suddenly becomes a no/last option just coz op is MALE.
@op i hope you find the best solution to your marriage and wish you best of luck in whichever your decision you make at last.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Night shift, I can see the pains you are going through your post. Remain strong. Never give up on the right thing to do.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by soulglo: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
OP what exactly do you think she is telling these people? What have they said she tells them? I know people who do this running to everybody to cry about how bad things are over silly things so I honestly believe that part. What I find difficult is that Pastors, numerous people both from her family and non family members keep coming into your home to settle issues. Lets take her mother and siblings out of the equation. If she is not saying some pretty crazy things then I find it hard to believe that all these people keep coming in. So what exactly is she accusing you of. I am not taking sides. I just want to be clear cause it is obvious that this is giving you grief.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Ruining Our Marriage by baby124: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Night$hift:

Thank you

Ok, thank you for clearing the air on the questions i had. Please, i think it is time for you to change how things are done in the house. She needs to start contributing to everything. Open an account for running the household and projects. Let her contribute monthly into the account, and you both should have access to the account. Start saving money for yourself. And honestly, as a condition of taking her back based on her last threat, make sure she doesnt and never discusses you or your family with outsiders. Outsiders will include all those present at the meeting. She is definitely creating a plan B. And i think you need to properly investigate to know why. Also, if you know there are some things she has complained about and you know it is a bad behavior, try to change too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians With English Surnames / She Bought Land Without The Knowledge Of The Hubby. / Displaying Family Pictures In The Office: Is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.