Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,067 members, 7,852,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

It Is Impossible To Love And Be Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Impossible To Love And Be Wise (574 Views)

Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Impossible To Love And Be Wise by Sirlouis009: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
An Italian Painter, once defined Beauty as the assimilation of parts, working together, in such a way that nothing needs to be alter, or taken away from it, and that's you! You are Beautiful.
Anything Romantic To Say
I sat down to write
a romantic poem
confessing I love you.
However, I guess I’m not
in a romantic mood today,
as I couldn’t find
anything romantic to say.
The words it seems
have left my head,
which only leaves me
one thing to do,
and that is to go to bed.

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes / Awkard Date / A Thread For Singles That Wish To Settled Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.