Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110706 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
cdamsel: Why should i?why u dey distract me embarassed
LOL! I'm sorry ma. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by iamord(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
ignis:

What is your definition of handsome, if you claim you have not seen any handsome guy from the first page of this thread?

I guess you are waiting to see a handsome guy like this...

grin grin grin

Chai! I almost mistook this head for a black sienna!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chinasaekp3rem: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
I am Emmanuel, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
sign of good living
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by jamzworld16(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by kessco(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by kessco(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Handsomesmiley

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Ruthia(f): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
jamzworld16: tongue
broda yi toh fyn

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2014
ignis:

What is your definition of handsome, if you claim you have not seen any handsome guy from the first page of this thread?

I guess you are waiting to see a handsome guy like this...
Lol... you Not serious. Is that a picture of your bf? wow!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2014
jamzworld16: tongue
Handsome... Keep it up
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ignis: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2014
nma24: Lol... you Not serious. Is that a picture of your bf? wow!

Nope but he's somebody's boy friend. ..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by uzolexis(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Choi...see fine boiz wey full NL n i'm still single
Girls thread don turn 2 yabbing thread,while the boiz own is bubbling....this is one of d reasons why I would never be a les..bian
#OkBye
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Spartakos: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jamzworld u too fine! Abeg wetin be ur real name?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Spartakos: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ uzolexis, where de ladies thread dey sef?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by uzolexis(f): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Spartakos:
@ uzolexis, where de ladies thread dey sef?
https://www.nairaland.com/1961544/beauty-nairaland-ladies
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by darnley16(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
chinasaekp3rem:
I am Emmanuel, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks
lol u sure look it
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Brils(f): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
dont know wat to sey,pple r fine in their own way
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2015
leonard01:
Big Thanks to mr maxwell for proving himself real to me, for over some years and times i have be scam by so called agent who are after money they all took my money without hooking me up to any lady,till i got mr maxwell number on the internet and i contacted him so i was doubting if this is going to work out for good to my greatest and happiness i was connected this my first time of meeting up with sugar mummy.but what she paying s not much but what is the most important thing to me is experience and it real to me, i am so happy to also let you people know whom also seek financial help to contact mr maxwell he is the best and honest and kind and i will not stop comment what he has done i believe this is the only way i can thank him cos money i dont have to give him but to testify to those whom have fall victm to try again never give up mr maxwell is the solution to that and it will but and end to it i am saying it with my experience from him and also for those whom is just trying contact maxwell (08107568276)

What tha Fûcking Fûck, is this Fûcked up Fûcking Fûcker of a Scammer doing on My thread?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Abumikey and all handsome and pretty Nairalanders......Pls vote, share and campaign for me to become the next Mr NL
Thanks

www.nairaland.com/akposy

cc
xtervaganza
nestaAk
bykebyke
Sallychizzl3
Emmyk
Chimajii
Eyeswideopen
Iamord
Ruthia
nma24
ignis
uzolexis
spartakos
darnley
Brils frankienstein Annie2gud donwire1 peterken05 dinoxiv kessco jamzworld16 chinasaekp3rem iamdsam ahasco caleb101

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2015
EyesWideOpen:

ehen, see better pic, these r ur best so far, u luk CORRECT grin

erm, but da 1st pic, werrin plenty jerrycan dey do for di bakgrnd? U dey run business ni? smiley
Oga.... Long time
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 4:05am On Jun 13, 2015
runzlord:
thanks
Oga..long time...vote for ur boy as Mr Nl
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
NadiaSA1:
wow
Ur suit looks expensive..
Hehehee.. Are you joking?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by stephenonyx(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am the most handsome dude here

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Emmyk(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who resurrected this thread? undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Cutezt(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Emmyk:
Who resurrected this thread? undecided
you and the person above you.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Gimsoleworld: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
AN AFFORDABLE ROOM, SELF CONTAIN FOR RENT.
A very spacious room with a large bath/toilet in it,
Well painted and tiles,
Large kitchen with store,
Spacious sitting room,
Spacious compound,
Neat Well water,
Well secured street,
Please only an interested person should call for it and as for the picture the house is open for your eyes only for security purpose. Thanks.
Orogun Road, Aloba Estate, Ibadan.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by hiuser(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Happy Sunday.

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by hiuser(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
a ah!

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Lite

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.