Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (34682 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
kensto: u know some ladies do think that they are the ones in charge of the kitchen

Before??
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Lilimax(f): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
nna_bu_ike: Women are like dogs. They need to be taught manners and that is precisely how I would have approached the situation. Tie her to the bed and deliver 24 lashes using the buckle of the belt!!
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Amaaskia:

So you'd hit a woman?

Smh so shameless!
u re a very big fool my sister so na only women get certificate to slap men?if u dey slap men u watch de kind of man u dey slap.because dat girl dat slap in a park 3months ago wil neva slap men again in her life.

10 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by iluvweed(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very Obvious....

You aint the BOSS at home.....(DONT TOUCH MY POT).....Who paid for the SOUP.... ....Be sincere........... grin grin grin

Retaliate when you are DA BOSS!

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by troy20(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
believe me she may tell you anything with that tongue but the moment a woman...your wife finds the courage to slap you then my bro you lost it long ago.she evidently would've been working up to that level.She's probarbly just a level short of choking you to death with a pillow at night.i realy pity you

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by deebrain(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
I will calm down and pretend to walk away. You dont make noise or get to an argument with a woman. When she thinks im maintaining my cool and playing that fake nonsense that "hey she is a woman. Women are like that"...and she is not suspecting anything, i would level her with a good RKO. I wont need to do it twice.
Then i will come towards her broken unconscious body like a heel wrestler and ask her "who is smiling now uh?". angry

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by nnabuike1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Amaaskia:

You must be a caveman!

No, I am simply a man. And on the subject of "cavemen" I will have you know that cavemen were actually more intelligent than modern people. For one thing, their brains were larger so this may actually be a complement from you instead of the insult that you think that it was.

8 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by ifeanyidavid: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Muu muu. Even if u love am u no slap out her teeth out of her mouth?
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Jay5000(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Return her to her parents. She is obviously "bad market". If you don't, get ready for more slaps and punches...

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Adikam:
u re a very big fool my sister so na only women get certificate to slap men?if u dey slap men u watch de kind of man u dey slap.because dat girl dat slap in a park 3months ago wil neva slap men again in her life.

You're calling me a fool cause I asked if he would actually hit a woman?
My asking suddenly means I preach women should hit men?

Your stupidity frightens me!

4 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by troy20(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Before people come here to tell you to retaliate and assert your leadership, locate the nearest buka, order for some amala and ogunfe and go somewhere you can be until night or when you are calm and your anger has subsided
i find your reasoning anoingly amusing.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Odunharry(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Before people come here to tell you to retaliate and assert your leadership, locate the nearest buka, order for some amala and ogunfe and go somewhere you can be until night or when you are calm and your anger has subsided
1000likes
abeg find smwia go chop first mak u na go beat dat wman o..an hungry man is an angry man o
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Amaaskia:

So you'd hit a woman?

Smh so shameless!

not dat ooo.i hate when someone does what she no i wont do to her.she will do it again if i ignore her.if i am the person i will definately slap her back

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by devour129: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
slap her back lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by troy20(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by SalC: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don't support what your wife did cuz I see no reason why any sane woman should slap her husband.

Having said that, you should forgive her. Don't try to revenge please, that's one of the crazy things you see in marriage.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by simplyOJ(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
me i will simply walk away. What's this thing about women and their pot self. Person no go touch pot if person hungry again. I donot see that special attachment of woman and pot in my wife sha.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by tmtech: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Am actually a body builder....so she won't dare and if she does I won't do a thing.....cos I cant imagine man handling a lady.....she won't recover completely.....so av made a vow to my self never to touch a lady Õoº°Úº .....
Buh...slap na bad tin Õoº°Úº ...ur wife get liver die......
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Wizdray: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
ifeanyi david: One slap way I go given e no go see road for 1 week
lol, rolling on the floor
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by satellitedaisy: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
See stoopeedity. See question.

If na me, I go turn d otherside give her make she slap join. Shey na wetin Jesus talk for Bible abi?

Anyway, u still dey dat kitchen dey wait for my answer? Wait well well, before u go know your sef na hot water u go see for ur thing, na then u go gree comot.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by ajetunde: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
I kept imagining how I would have reacted, I wouldn't lay my hands on her cos that's the fastest way for a lady to disrespect you (You must kill me today kinda drama) and it will never stop. I would have taken the yeye pot and flung it on a wall or break the window with it, go to my room, pack a few thing and get out. She won't see me in a month.

And she must apologize (sincerely) with all she can before everything can come back to normal.

Guy, you gats chop better liver and make sure your wife knows who is in charge. If you indulge her like this, soon you will be telling us how she slapped you for not washing her undies on time.

6 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Chomzy19(f): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
lalalefriday:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

First to do no dey pain as they say.

Now OP listen to me. Physical abuse is a direct result of a lack of respect for the abused by the abuser.

Quite simply, your wife has zero respect for you.

And a relationship without mutual respect can NEVER work let alone a marriage.

Your marriage is already dead -What you need to figure out is if you want to show her pepper before you leave...or if you want to leave in an amicable and mature manner.

I personally would go for option A.

Posts like this is d reason Y 'Advice threads' in d family section shld never make frontpage. It attracts d attention of a lot of kids who brings dia BF/GF mentality into d equation.

Op I hope u've seen d reasonable advice given to u on d first page. U can also chill out on very funny threads here in nairaland, mayb dt funny meme's thread by kslib, giv u both d tym time to cool off, then sit her down n discuss wat d real problem is, cos u might fink its just wat u narrated here bt I assure d problem is deeper than that, it might b accumulated, she jst lost it today. Also mk sure u let her understand that u don't respond well to physical violence, she shld find better ways of communicating her angers
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by DECOtech(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
kensto: I was having an argument with my wife over an issue which she was at fault. I angryly left the house to cool temper. I later came back and asked for my food ,she ignored me. I went to the kitchen to take my food, opened the pot to take the food. She came from where she was staying walked to the kitchen and closed the pot and then slapped me saying "how dare you touch my pot". I just stood there for some minutes wondering what i would do to her. Please tell me what to do.
I wld not hit d woman. But unless she paid my "groomprice", housing, and also feeding me, I wld have her belongings thrown outta the house.
See d height of intimidation oh!!!
Chaaaaaaaaaiiii !!!
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by BrightCar: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
I THANK GOD, MY SWEET POTATO CAN NEVER TRY IT, WHEN SHE BECOMES HIGH, I TAKE IT LOW AND SOONER OR LATER WE TALK IT OVER AND SMILE.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ebig22:

not dat ooo.i hate when someone does what she no i wont do to her.she will do it again if i ignore her.if i am the person i will definately slap her back

Hitting her back isn't gonna settle the issue but worsen it.
You're a man, you don't hit a woman- no matter what. What if you hit her and she collapses?
You can't compare the strength of a man to that of a woman!

Instead of slapping her back, ignore her and walk away. That makes you a real man.

Do you know ignoring me is worse than beating me?

Seriously, NL has too many cavemen!

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Urine: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is soooo funny.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Burger01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
I will just take it calmly and warn her never to try again else she would find herself in her family house.. angry

Btw, ...... A married lawyer made love to his girl-friend inside his car one day. The girl enjoyed it so much she forgot to take her panties. On getting home, his wife saw the girl's panty in the car. She got mad and tore it into pieces screaming: Honey! Honey!! Honey!!! What is this? The lawyer camly replied. My God, you have just destroyed evidence of a rape case worth millions of dollars . She quickly fell on her knees apologizing. Honey please forgive me, God will bring another one! Amin....
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by ifeanyidavid: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
If u wife slap u na n cause am . That is not the first time $ it will not be the last slap mumu.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by waleadex(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
kensto: I was having an argument with my wife over an issue which she was at fault. I angryly left the house to cool temper. I later came back and asked for my food ,she ignored me. I went to the kitchen to take my food, opened the pot to take the food. She came from where she was staying walked to the kitchen and closed the pot and then slapped me saying "how dare you touch my pot". I just stood there for some minutes wondering what i would do to her. Please tell me what to do.

Well,if truly you didn't retaliate,you had displayed a strong maturity. I don't care who at this time fends for the family,the man still remains the head of the family and as such he deserves some respects from his wife.There are so many ways to advise in this kind of situation as the following factors come into consideration :
- personal reasoning
- who is more supportive in the family
- tolerance level of both
- environment etc.
Honestly,because I am married,I have a long list but won't want to bore you @ all.

My wife of 15yrs,with 4kids,never slapped me before.In fact,I am just 6months older than her and we started early. It's because we share true love. We also realise that we can err at anytime and we discuss solutions ahead of any crisis. When she gets expressively crossed,I go as far as begging her in front of kids and she smiles,it's then settled. If on my part,she does same and sometimes,I call her myseld on the phone to demand her to say 'sorry',then the smiles come up again.
@ OP and question,I advise you call her at night and let her realise you're so displeased with what she did,I am sure she will apologise. And if there are ways you go wrong in making her mad at you pls amend your ways.And pls don't ever raise your hands on her because I won't do same to my wife.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
she slaps me ? i will look for a strong rope and tie her up and throw her into the cupboard and leave her there for 3 days without food and water. thats enough time to think about what she did.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by Chomzy19(f): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
kensto: u know some ladies do think that they are the ones in charge of the kitchen
Women are IN CHARGE of d kitchen, I hp u don't go struggling for kitchen rights wit ur wife
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? by aventura: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
See the way people are taking it now because it's a woman that slapped a man. If it was the other way round we would have been hearing all sorts of bullshits like wife beater and co, now it's a man it's now being taken lightly. God is watching all you ladies in HD.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.