Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12044 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Dinachi, thanks for the entertainment, one thing I achieved is ....

1.i discovered You need a brain!
Enjoy the remaining thread!
Pls, when the next Ese Walter episode comes out, update it here in the family section. Will gladly be part of it.
Time to do something beneficial
cool
*unfollows thread*

6 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce: @Dinachi, thanks for the entertainment, one thing I achieved is ....

1.i discovered You need a brain!
Enjoy the remaining thread!
Pls, when the next Ese Walter episode comes out, update it here in the family section. Will gladly be part of it.
Time to do something beneficial
cool
*unfollows thread*
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Word of advice deal with you bitterness against men of God and God Himself. It will do you good!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ chillisauce learn to appreciate other women who are doing better than you. And quit supporting evil else it will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Where are the Ese walther wannabes. Kinda enjoyed laughing at their naivety grin grin grin. Don't know what our girls are turning into these days.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
cheesy grin grin
Rotflmao. Hahahahaha. Pastor wandering prick of COZA. This Ese issue must really be bad business for these people. Because why all this explosion of bitterness, hatred and anger after so many weeks? Well, no Man of Man should mount the pulpit after mounting and clearing church members both male and female. With Dinachi being the leader of this group. Like every normal parasite and I never chop, he is here trying to defend the impossible. Hahahahaha. Abeg, I don laugh today. This guy just ridiculed an already morally decrepit and unrepentatant cookie thief. Dinachi, how is your dose of new level of grace coming along

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
baby_123: cheesy grin grin
Rotflmao. Hahahahaha. Pastor wandering prick of COZA. This Ese issue must really be bad business for these people. Because why all this explosion of bitterness, hatred and anger after so many weeks? Well, no Man of Man should mount the pulpit after mounting and clearing church members both male and female. With Dinachi being the leader of this group. Like every normal parasite and I never chop, he is here trying to defend the impossible. Hahahahaha. Abeg, I don laugh today. This guy just ridiculed an already morally decrepit and unrepentatant cookie thief. Dinachi, how is your dose of new level of grace coming along
Common sense is not common after all. We have exposed the modus operandi of you Matron and you are very bitter. We will keep exposing her so that more people will see her as the unstable character she is .
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1Bhc3Rvci1CaW9kdW4tRmF0b3lpbmJvLWFuZC1Fc2UtV2FsdGVyLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
Pastor and Pastor Mrs fatoyimbo in an embrace of love! Just love this couple! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by 2mch(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: [img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1Bhc3Rvci1CaW9kdW4tRmF0b3lpbmJvLWFuZC1Fc2UtV2FsdGVyLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
Pastor and Pastor Mrs fatoyimbo in an embrace of love! Just love this couple! grin grin grin grin grin grin

This pastor bleeped up. And you are a fool. This is the worst job any hatchet man has done. See how you caused more disgrace for the person paying you. Eediot

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
2mch:

This pastor bleeped up. And you are a fool. This is the worst job any hatchet man has done. See how you caused more disgrace for the person paying you. Eediot
grin grin
you are very dense, making allegations without proof.
You know why you can't smell poo? Cause you are in the middle of it!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Behind every rumour,there's an element of truth n I read her tweets about Emeka Obasi n she said dat people shouldn't see her as a sex symbol cos she came out public to talk abt her sex escapade wt pastor Biodun n dat shud nt mk men 2 run after her 4 pleasure, dat what hapened was d past n she was ignorant n thus she goes u men shud kip coming, lemme expose u d men, dat cos sum young ladies don't talk about it n r being taken advantage of. Think she has got some points

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dubemkelly: Behind every rumour,there's an element of truth n I read her tweets about Emeka Obasi n she said dat people shouldn't see her as a sex symbol cos she came out public to talk abt her sex escapade wt pastor Biodun n dat shud nt mk men 2 run after her 4 pleasure, dat what hapened was d past n she was ignorant n thus she goes u men shud kip coming, lemme expose u d men, dat cos sum young ladies don't talk about it n r being taken advantage of. Think she has got some points
Many could see through her plan to attract attention. Maybe some men now see her as an available lady that desperately needs attention. So they come to offer her some comfort and the next thing you know she is on twitter making accusations. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
can ese walter's friends please tell her the 24 hours has passed since she first warned her male admirers they were messing with the wrong kind of crazy, is the crazy now of the right kind or something?

just like before, why did she suddenly go quiet after using her "unmighty pen"?

https://www.nairaland.com/1513441/ese-walters-back-vows-expose

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
tpia@:
can ese walter's friends please tell her the 24 hours has passed since she first warned her male admirers they were messing with the wrong kind of crazy, is the crazy now of the right kind or something?

just like before, why did she suddenly go quiet after using her "unmighty pen"?

https://www.nairaland.com/1513441/ese-walters-back-vows-expose
Brilliant point. Oya where are the crazies? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 3:34am On Nov 18, 2013

Over 100 hours and still no word from the attention seeking Ese Walters

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 4:02am On Nov 18, 2013
^
She is a blackmailer. That is their modus operandi.
Any one supporting her is either a runs girl/blackmailer or an ex runs girl/blackmailer. Got lots of them on this forum.
People who have no scruples at banging a married man are usually theives who covert their neighbours property(husband)
A wise married woman will do well to keep such at arms length because such women never attempt to cook their own food,they will wait till you to finish cooking your own food and attempt to snatch it from you.
Be careful and watchful.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by bukatyne(f): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2013
dinachi:
You are the one being unreasonable.

Where is the proof that he did it? Where? And don't me you are taking Ese's word for it cos that will just be too bad.

You rush to judge the pastor so easily, why?

You really did not type this with a straight face did you?

Ese said she and the pastor had an affair; for reasons best known to you, you believe Ese...

Yet, in your warped logic, the pastor is innocent until he confesses...

Bia, if the Pastor is innocent (since he has not confessed), what exactly is Ese guilty of?

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2013
HAHAHAHAHA.... ME SEF I TIRE ...

bukatyne:

Ese said she and the pastor had an affair; for reasons best known to you, you believe Ese...

Bia, if the Pastor is innocent (since he has not confessed), what exactly is Ese guilty of?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks Bukatyne, Oga answer the question undecided.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Urine: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Ese promised to release the proof during her alleged affair with the Pastor, I'm still waiting for that...She promised to expose Emeka Obasi within 24 hours, I'm also tired of waiting. If she's saying the truth why is she holding back the evidence? Anybody can come up with an accusation, to make people believe, the onus is on that person to back it up with concrete evidence.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1: HAHAHAHAHA.... ME SEF I TIRE ...

Biola bee,
Why is it,you never have an opinion of your own on any issue?
Always echoing/parroting others.
Be careful how you balance yourself precariously on that fence,you might fall off.
Like I once told you,even paralysed people STAND UP for something,sometimes.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2013
@Dantedasz

dude .....is that the best u can come up with in defence of unwholesome logic...

Ese is guilty yet fato is not?!

if u have nothing to say.... why dont u say nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Its almost 3 months since Ese promised to expose Pastor Biodun

Its over a week she promised to expose the journalist

How people still take this attention seeker seriously is beyond me

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1: @Dantedasz

dude .....is that the best u can come up with in defence of unwholesome logic...

Ese is guilty yet fato is not?!

if u have nothing to say.... why dont u say nothing

Biolabee,
Try for once to volunteer an opinion on this forum.
Stop repeating/echoing the opinions of others.
Just my observation as a friend.
Its got naught to do with Ese Walter or Pastor Fatoyinbo.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
dayokanu: Its almost 3 months since Ese promised to expose Pastor Biodun

Its over a week she promised to expose the journalist

How people still take this attention seeker seriously is beyond me

ese walters is a lunatic.....
if there's a place called heaven, she won't be in it. she's the only one that admitted she slept with a married man. the pastor did not admit or confess sleëping with ese walters. it's a one-sided story.

as things stand, ese is the only one open to judgement - the pastor is innocent unless he admits sleeping with ese or ese provides a compelling empirical evidence that the pastor is guilty of adultery. without this evidence, ese should never be reckoned with.

how some people decide to believe ese 100% is mind-boggling. it then means these people would have certainly participated in maiming those 4 boys at ALUU based on the hearsay they were armed robbers/cultists without doing their own investigation.

bukatyne:

you really did not ask this question with a straight face, did you?

what exactly is ese guilty of? she's guilty of slandering, defamation of character, besmearing, causing confusion in the Lord's house, etc.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Dantedasz

Dude.. why dont you mYOB..

because i dont support randy God of men suddenly I dont have an opinion

I dont have to justify myself to you or anyone for that matter

Pfft
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
the coogar

if she is guilty of besmirching the reputation of the God of Man..
Then she should be tried in civil court for libel

she must go down!

If she is not nko and the act really took place .......

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1: the coogar
if she is guilty of besmirching the reputation of the God of Man..
Then she should be tried in civil court for libel
she must go down!

why dignify a career pröstitute with such attention? take her to a civil court & give her the attention she desperately craves? come on - the best way to put a pröstitute in her place is silence.

If she is not nko and the act really took place .......

then let ese provide the evidence....
the onus is on her to prove pastor biodun is guilty. she's claimed she has got the evidence - why then is she withholding it?

it's been 3 months since this incident so why the delay? at least, monica lewinsky provided a blouse stained with bill clinton's sëmen. where is ese walter's compelling evidence?

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
ok...

i think his reputation took a hit so he should get it back by throwing the book at her

He should make her pay if she is guilty

coogar:

why dignify a career pröstitute with such attention? take her to a civil court & give her the attention she desperately craves? come on - the best way to put a pröstitute in her place is silence.

then let ese provide the evidence....
the onus is on her to prove pastor biodun is guilty. she's claimed she has got the evidence - why then is she withholding it? it's been 3 months. at least, monica lewinsky provided a blouse stained with bill clinton's sëmen. where is ese walter's compelling evidence?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1: ok...
i think his reputation took a hit so he should get it back by throwing the book at her

he does not need such.
ese wants the attention - feeding her would let her achieve her primary objective. pastor biodun's golden silence must have hurt ese & this is why she's screaming like a rhesus monkey again & making fresh claims against another married man.

pastor biodun's reputation took a dent? last thing i heard was increase in the number of his congregation. he's not been kicked out of PFN and things are generally ticking for the pastor & his family. he's left ese walters for God to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1: @Dantedasz

Dude.. why dont you mYOB..

because i dont support randy God of men suddenly I dont have an opinion

I dont have to justify myself to you or anyone for that matter

Pfft

Wao!
Brother suddenly grown a pair of BIG balls.
C'mon,Biolabee,I know you can do this....don't disappoint me now....its safe to come off the fence and take a stand for once on issues.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
pickabeau1: ok...

So if you were, An unstable attention seeking girl comes to say she slept with you. E.g Kemi Olunloyo or Cossy Orjiakor and you have some reputation to protect, would you go and confront her?

Assuming I go online and start shouting how I slept with Remi Tinubu and Patience Jonathan do you think they would respond to me?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
coogar:

you really did not ask this question with a straight face, did you?

what exactly is ese guilty of? she's guilty of slandering, defamation of character, besmearing, causing confusion in the Lord's house etc.

How did you know that Fatoyinbo is innocent?
Is he the only MOG around?

In every rumor, there is an element of truth

Finally, if she is lying, he has nothing to fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Describe Your Mom In One Word / Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.