Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12047 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce: You can call all your church members here today, I will indulged them.
The pain of a woman! That is your line.
Y'all trying to protect your pastor by insulting who ever does not reason in your line. You never start.
The pain of Lesbian runs girl Ese Walters, that is yout line?
Your level of intelligence is the reason I said earlier on that these women(Hillary Clinton & Pastor Modele) are beyond your league and it is not an insult. It is just a statement of fact. This your immaturity and bitterness will take you nowhere but in a married man's bed and your twitter account grin grin grin.

If I may ask, why are you angry with men of God? Did God offend you? Stop being angry at the world.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
The pain of Lesbian runs girl Ese Walters, that is yout line?
Your level of intelligence is the reason I said earlier on that these women(Hillary Clinton & Pastor Modele) are beyond your league and it is not an insult. It is just a statement of fact. This your immaturity and bitterness will take you nowhere but in a married man's bed and your twitter account grin grin grin.

If I may ask, why are you angry with men of God? Did God offend you? Stop being angry at the world.

Of cos, I'm in a married man bed as I type this. I don't worship men of "God" like you. You can choose to call me names but won't take it when same is transferred to your "God on earth" Pastor fatoyimbo.
You never start, na rock you jam here. His sins will forever live with him and his followers Amen! kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Ok...... lets assume it is true

You think he should not restitute?

You think it is over with the no holds barred way because he is called by God......

By sleeping with ese - grooming her sef in his special unit, he is equally if not more culpable.
So far we have Ese Walters confession. Like I said earlier, if he did it, then he messed up big time. I have no sympathy for cheats!
On the other hand the man I believe is thinking about his family and being more mature will not add to the already brewing scandal by releasing more details. His responsibility in this case is to his family and God.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2013
I won't be surprised if you have even performed the said homo se xual act with your Pastor fatoyimbo. I hope you know it's a criminal offense.
What is practiced in darkness will surely come to light.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
So far we have Ese Walters confession. Like I said earlier, if he did it, then he messed up big time. I have no sympathy for cheats!
On the other hand the man I believe is thinking about his family and being more mature will not add to the already brewing scandal by releasing more details. His responsibility in this case is to his family and God.

grin grin grin
Now your mouth don shift! You never start!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:

So why not express a little contempt for pastor too...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by linda20: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce: I won't be surprised if you have even performed the said homo se xual act with your Pastor fatoyimbo. I hope you know it's a criminal offense.
You have so much hate in you. Please go to God in prayers he will answer you.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2013
linda20:

Thank you kiss.
Now move aside make I see road!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

So why not express a little contempt for pastor too...
Simple: until the Pastor admits it then I cannot categorically speak on his issue. Ese has already gone to town to admit she did it. So I can treat her matter. I will not condemn the Pastor except he finally admits she is telling the truth or she provides evidence. Till then Ese is just a prostitute and blackmailer.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce: I won't be surprised if you have even performed the said homo se xual act with your Pastor fatoyimbo. I hope you know it's a criminal offense.
It appears you have hit the nail on the head. I have never seen a man more obsessed with another man. This must be the case. We know promiscuous people sometimes have a problem differentiating one hole from the other. No wonder Dinachi is so uptight and high strung. Imagine the argument. He speaks like a total psychopath. His true intentions have been exposed. Rant from page 1 to 5 for his lover. Hahaha. Dinachi have you had your daily dose of a new level of grace?

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
Simple: until the Pastor admits it then I cannot categorically speak on his issue. Ese has already gone to town to admit she did it. So I can treat her matter. I will not condemn the Pastor except he finally admits she is telling the truth or she provides evidence. Till then Ese is just a prostitute and blackmailer.

So ese says she had an affair with fato...u belive her n she is a devil
But fato is An angel...since he just fell into a waiting punny

Double standard to me

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2013
linda20:
grin
It is not just hate, she is bitter at God and his servants. I don't know her reasons, though......the level of bile she spews here confirms a deep seated animosity against her maker. Its really a shame to see a girls like this twisted and disfigured by hate....and instead of supporting successful people ,,,,she shifts her allegiance to those who mocks God's servants in a failed attempt to get back at her maker. Well you can at least take this home. God still loves you!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2013
baby_123:
It appears you have hit the nail on the head. I have never seen a man more obsessed with another man. This must be the case. We know promiscuous people sometimes have a problem differentiating one hole from the other. No wonder Dinachi is so uptight and high strung. Imagine the argument. He speaks like a total psychopath. His true intentions have been exposed. Rant from page 1 to 5 for his lover. Hahaha. Dinachi have you had your daily dose of a new level of grace?
I'm here for him today. Now I'm the devil grin. When he was using derogatory words on people against his line if thought,his followers were happy. Now those words have been transferred to his daddy Pastor fatoyimbo, they want to know if I'm a woman grin.
God punish una!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
grin
It is not just hate, she is bitter at God and his servants. I don't know her reasons, though......the level of bile she spews here confirms a deep seated animosity against her maker. Its really a shame to see a girl like this twisted and disfigured by hate....and instead of supporting successful people ,,,,she shifts her allegiance to those who mocks God's servants in a failed attempt to get back at her maker. Well you can at least take this home. God still loves you!

You now suddenly turn preacher. The same God will transform your lips as a result of hypocrisy. You now calling on Gods name, when you were busy raining insults,you no remember God.
Mumu

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Thank you kiss.
Now move aside make I see road!
Hahaha! Some pple know how to play reverse psychology! When her boyfriend Dinach was going on and on and insulting everybody, she was no where to be found!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29: Hahaha! Some pple know how to play reverse psychology! When her boyfriend Dinach was going on and on and insulting everybody, she was no where to be found!

Same church members. They never see anything. YEYE people. grin make dem go church come back make we start for where we stop

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

So ese says she had an affair with fato...u belive her n she is a devil
But fato is An angel...since he just fell into a waiting punny

Double standard to me
There is no proof that he did it or is there?
I should think that you are the one showing double standards for supporting another woman to do grievous injury to another woman just to get at her husband.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29: Hahaha! Some pple know how to play reverse psychology! When her boyfriend Dinach was going on and on and insulting everybody, she was no where to be found!
Chillisauce:

Same church members. They never see anything. YEYE people. grin make dem go church come back make we start for where we stop
baby_123:

It must really be very painful to the trio of you that the church is still growing stronger after your failed attempt to stop God's work and your own lives are in a downward spiral grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kpele oh! What you sowed is what you are reaping!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2013
@ chilisauce, baby123, adorable29, while the church COZA is growing in leaps and bounds and touching lives, what we hear from your matron Ese Walters is that another married man have refused to pay after the show and she will now expose him on twitter. That is a new definition of the word PATHETIC! tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2013
dude u seem not to get it

if you say ese is a devil for sleeping with fato.. why shd fato be innocent

if ese is guilty so is fato

she did not commit the sin alone
dinachi:
There is no proof that he did it or is there?
I should think that you are the one showing double standards for supporting another woman to do grievous injury to another woman just to get at her husband.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: @ chilisauce, baby123, adorable29, while the church COZA is growing in leaps and bounds and touching lives, what we hear from your matron Ese Walters is that another married man have refused to pay after the show and she will now expose him on twitter. That is a new definition of the word PATHETIC! tongue

Omo see finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: @ chilisauce, baby123, adorable29, while the church COZA is growing in leaps and bounds and touching lives, what we hear from your matron Ese Walters is that another married man have refused to pay after the show and she will now expose him on twitter. That is a new definition of the word PATHETIC! tongue

What's my own with your church ...this is just another avenue to advertise your products. When ya Yansh don tear finish you go know how far. I will be here sipping my champagne .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2013
By that time, you will be crying,..pastor fatoyimbo promised me this...and that! Maybe you will open your own branch. Who knows. Wolves in sheep clothing looking for whom to Devour

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2013
pickabeau1: dude u seem not to get it

if you say ese is a devil for sleeping with fato.. why shd fato be innocent

if ese is guilty so is fato

she did not commit the sin alone
For now Ese bears the brunt. I am only on one persons side and that is Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo! The Pastor also is not guilty until proven so! But I totally love the way he handled the scandal whether true or false. His level of maturity is unmistakable.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by pickabeau1: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2013
ok... i leave you to your pastor
dinachi:
For now Ese bears the brunt. I am only on one persons side and that is Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo! The Pastor also is not guilty until proven so! But I totally love the way he handled the scandal whether true or false. His level of maturity is unmistakable.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

If you can't pass across your points without mentioning my name and insulting, let this be the last time you will type my name with those your fingers again. This is a warning and I mean it.
Just because I choose not to engage you with insult doesn't mean I don't know what to type.

The next time you mention my name again, I will sure come down to your level and believe me, I will engage you, your past, future and present .

Your family will not be left out, and you don't wanna go down that route with me.

This is hilarious!
It is HIS thread.
He can do what he LIKES!
Ha!Ha!Ha! Only applying your silly logic from the Peggy thread.
LOL! If you don't like it open YOUR own thread and we will comment with out insults.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2013
This dinachi of a guy, common, even in a village court, ur argument holds no water.
U r simply being overly sentimantal.

Unless there is something u r not telling us.
If this is what u r taught in church by ur pastors, I pray I wouldn't want my shadow to pass tru such church.

In as much as I don't support either of them, I can boldly tell u that the said pastor(s) hv to hide their face in shame.

No wonder Nigeria is going backwards.
We always transfer blames.

I followed this topic and I must say as a child of God which u r or claim to be, must u insult other posters to pass across ur message?
Do u know either of them?
R u really a rep of Jesus or ur fellow man?
What has this gat to do with insulting those that were against ur line of thought?
Or is it by battle of words u will get ur message across?

U completely lost it when u started abusing and insulting other posters.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2013

Hahaha! Really dude, you must be a kiddo! I have no idea where your church is located little boy and I care less if its growing or diminishing! Trust me! All I care is that you should stop being BIASED and defending a man who chose to betray his wife, his kids, his congregation, his conscience, his teachings and most of all his GOD just to have a se.x partyy with someone you call a "prostitute"!!! It doesn't matter if she was dancing "skelewu" naked in his front!!! You defending his act and insisting your mentor ( A man like you for Christ sake) can do no wrong means you have a screwed up brain indeed! As for his wife, she has a choice to forgive him but that doesn't automatically change what happened. Ese Walter sinned, your pastor committed an atrocity and an abomination! The difference between Walter and your pastor in this case is that one of them confessed to the public and the other chose not to!

Smh@life going on a downward spiral........ Is ds d kind of church goer your pastor mentors? A whole lot more work needs to be done on your poor soul!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Dantedasz:

This is hilarious!
It is HIS thread.
He can do what he LIKES!
Ha!Ha!Ha! Only applying your silly logic from the Peggy thread.
LOL! If you don't like it open YOUR own thread and we will comment with out insults.
You this epileptic mor0n! Just listen to your self and tell me if you are not outright stup1d! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
BTW, you can never tell by just a picture how a woman feels inside! No wife, I repeat, no wife would be happy to know they are being cheated on! The only person that owes her an apology is the man who stood before God and man and pledged his loyalty to her!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
My friend go and drink Kunu!
THIS IS MY GROUSE WITH YOU!
If you had respect for the marriage institution, you will know that Ese Walters open eyed walked into a married woman's territory, defiled her husband and now went public to further embarrass the poor woman and make her an object of ridicule. It is either you hate Pastor Biodun's wife Modele or you are in cohorts with Ese Walters, if not how could you not see Mrs Fatoyimbo's pain? And yet you are a woman. It beats me that women support giving pain to another woman just to get at her husband.

THIS IS MY STAND
If Pastor Biodun did it, I will never support it. I don't like cheats for whatever reasons. However, I have been a music director in several big churches and have been quite close to some men of God, I will tell you authoritatively that a lot of young women do everything thing humanly possible to seduce and sleep with their pastor. And they don't care if he is married or not!

My grouse with Ese is very simple, she has no respect for her fellow women and children! If she really cared about at least the man's children who will be laughed and mocked and the wife who will be in pains by the revelations whether true or not she would not have gone public. That is where she lost it!

Okay the deed has been done and the man stopped the affair. What else does she want the man to do? According to her she wants the man to step down from the church and go and solve his character issues but she forgets that she is not the one that called the man to ministry, God did! Sleeping with a woman's husband is bad enough but going public to further embarrass his family is totally wrong and unacceptable.The moment she went public, she drew a battle line with the wife and children. No wise person will stand the embarrassment of their spouses no matter the crime committed. Even if my wife kills somebody outside, I will never support a public humiliation for her and that's how genuine couples roll. Like I said earlier, Mrs Fatoyimbo is the victim and my hero. For Ese Walters to victimize another woman for her husband's indiscretion is the very height of wickedness!
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY, DO THE NEEDFUL.

Very true!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / How Many Kids Are Enough? / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.