Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12039 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
she bashes men in general, not only married men.

she's also bashed her ex boyfriends, saying they did one thing or another.

like i said, father issues.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:
People are different, some ppl may decide to keep quiet, not accept and move on!
Some can't.

I even like her way, at least if its true, the pastor will think twice before committing adultery. If everyone is like Ese, Nigeria society will be manageable, right now, the society is almost finished..

Man of God for that matter..
As per her new client, lets see what news will be coming out.

there's nothing to say as far as ese is concerned. blogging/tweeting is a new experience for some of these nigerian chics. it's an avenue to showcase their whörish antics. it's a stiff competition between ese walters & maheeda. put cossy & afrocandy in the equation & you should get the true picture of these daughters of jezebel.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ese is just an attention seeker who wants to outdo Omololu Olunloyos daughter in the attention seeking business

Is she the only single girl in Nigeria that everyone is chasing after her?

Like tpia said Daddy issues
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
coogar:

there's nothing to say as far as ese is concerned. blogging/tweeting is a new experience for some of these nigerian chics. it's an avenue to showcase their whörish antics. it's a stiff competition between ese walters & maheeda. put cossy & afrocandy in the equation & you should get the true picture of these daughters of jezebel.

grin grin

Ese, more grease to your elbow and pipe joints.
Guilty conscience fears no accusation.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin grin

Ese, more grease to your elbow and pipe joints.
Guilty conscience fears no accusation.

hahaha - it's her loss.
when she's done constituting a nuisance to the society, ask your brother to propose to her. grin
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
coogar:

hahaha - it's her loss.
when she's done constituting a nuisance to the society, ask your brother to propose to her. grin

No, my brothers are married, maybe my in laws. She deserves better. They will treat her well. Very well. The upright are always blessed.
ThankGod for Ese, more girls will tow her line and the married men will think twice before riggimarolling.
ThankGod for Internet and social media.

#Looking forward for partners in crime.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

No, my brothers are married, maybe my in laws. She deserves better. They will treat her well. Very well. The upright are always blessed.
ThankGod for Ese, more girls will tow her line and the married men will think twice before riggimarolling.

little did you know it's the single women that are chasing married men nowadays.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

no for your brothers but yes for your in laws?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
coogar:

little did you know it's the single women that are chasing married men nowadays.

Survival of the fittest! Single women chase men everywhere..how the men handle this knowing the problem that will come out really matters.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
tpia@:

no for your brothers but yes for your in laws?

Brothers are married, in laws are not undecided.

Even if they weren't, I don't see anything wrong with it if they so desired

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
you'd have no problem with her splashing your in laws all over the social media whenever she has a real or imaginary issue with them?

as per married, she has nothing against dating married men.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
tpia@:
you'd have no problem with her splashing your in laws all over the social media whenever she has a real or imaginary issue with them?

as per married, she has nothing against dating married men.

I know of only two cases here, and these two cases..are with married men. So my references are based on the married men.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by cynhamscakes(f): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Op, are you related to the COZA pastor? I ask because the bitterness and hatred in all your post in this thread is something else.

You talk as if you are without fault or blemish.
Are you a saint

I am not supporting her sleeping with a married man but at least her guilty conscience pushed her to confess and ask for forgiveness.

According to her recent tweets, she said lots of married men are now trying to get into her pants but she has been rejecting them.
What does that say to you?
Do you have any idea what happened between her and the man she mentioned his name in her tweets?

I LOVE HER GUTS TO BITS.

Most married men are certified randy dogs on constant heat who just love to cheat on their wives. It not about why the ladies don't refuse them...........my own issue there is why have the stupid thot of cheating on your wife in the first place? what about the vows made at the alter of God? What about self discipline and control?

Please cut the lady some slack abeg and enough with the judgmental holier - than - attitude.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce: Imagine warning married men about Ese grin.

Now she is the destroyer. Forgetting the so called married men walking around with their third legs not in control.
She decides to speak up, and everyone is pouncing on her.

Why not warn married men to keep their vows and have some self control.

And because they are married, she should keep quiet as to protect their wives.
Una never start!

Thanks for Men like Bellong. Such myopic reasoning.
Mtcheeew

My thoughts exactly! Warning ALL married men over one young girl! Is she pointing a gun to their heads? Knowing fully well they have more at stake( their dignity, the betrayal, the loss of peace and a happy marriage, the fact that their act could lead to a divorce and all the ripple effects this mαy have on the life of their kids, the financial implications etc etc! )!! Yet they choose to look the other way! So maybe its this married men that needs deliverance!

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
ok then, since ese can do no wrong, i guess all the rest of us have to do now is simply wait for her next expose on the men trying to get into her pants.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
cynhamscakes: @Op, are you related to the COZA pastor? I ask because the bitterness and hatred in all your post in this thread is something else.

You talk as if you are without fault or blemish.
Are you a saint

I am not supporting her sleeping with a married man but at least her guilty conscience pushed her to confess and ask for forgiveness.

According to her recent tweets, she said lots of married men are now trying to get into her pants but she has been rejecting them.
What does that say to you?

Please cut the lady some slack abeg and enough with the judgmental holier - than - attitude
wtf. *convulses and dies. You go fear logic.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by soulglo: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
dinachi:
I hate the fact that she goes about ensnaring married men. That is wrong and wicked. She doesn't care about the pain she causes the family in her bid to make money. It is so immoral.

Ensnaring married men? Is this not Nigeria where ho-ing is a requirement to be a married man. I am pretty sure every single Nigerian girl has had a few married men chase them. It does not seem like an unusual thing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

Survival of the fittest! Single women chase men everywhere..how the men handle this knowing the problem that will come out really matters.

men are opportunists......we are built to take risks & if a woman wants her eggs scrambled by a married man then so be it.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Pataki: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2013
There has to be a magnetic force with this girl's toto that attract married men.

Bottom line is this: married men should be disciplined enough to keep their boxer short on.

Ese Walters is not the only single girl out there sleeping with a married man; but at least, she is bold enough to admit to her wrong doings.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
And some men fail me again!
Have you heard Emeka Obasi's side of the story?
Ese Walters is the biggest relationship fraudster ever in Nigeria!
Please don't say I didn't warn you.
This is a lady that bleeped the living daylights out of a married pastor and didnt confess until they man terminated the relationship. The man didn't need to go to social media to do what he did. But what did Ese do?
She announced it to the world hoping to destroy the man's marriage and church but God proved to her just how silly she is!
Mark my words. Ese Walters will soon be destroyed by her lifestyle.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
dinachi: And some men fail me again!
Have you heard Emeka Obasi's side of the story?
Ese Walters is the biggest relationship fraudster ever in Nigeria!
Please don't say I didn't warn you.
This is a lady that bleeped the living daylights out of a married pastor and didnt confess until they man terminated the relationship. The man didn't need to go to social media to do what he did. But what did Ese do?
She announced it to the world hoping to destroy the man's marriage and church but God proved to her just how silly she is!
Mark my words. Ese Walters will soon be destroyed by her lifestyle.

What is a respectable married man, not to talk of a pastor being caught with his pants down? Are you kidding me or you are not reading what you are writing. mtscheew. The married man and pastor for that matter has a lot to lose, and is the one that owes anyone anything not the single lady. He needs to show himself some respect otherwise a girl old enough to be his child will not call him by his name. Which is a useless man.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
can anyone provide concrete evidence of an affair between ese walters and the pastor, emeka obasi, or any of the men she says are trying to get into her pants.

thanks.

in addition, a blog write up is not evidence of an affair, thank you.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
tpia@:
can anyone provide concrete evidence of an affair between ese walters and the pastor, emeka obasi, or any of the men she says are trying to get into her pants.

thanks.

in addition, a blog write up is not evidence of an affair, thank you.

it's the gospel truth cos ese said so. nigerians are the only people that judge based on one side of a story. ese has no credibility to be taken seriously.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
coogar:

it's the gospel truth cos ese said so. nigerians are the only people that judge based on one side of a story. ese has no credibility to be taken seriously.

Why do you feel she has no credibility. undecided
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Mrsmansson(f): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
These days men dont think with their brain anymore.they think with their Penis.whatever the penis tells them,then its final.they take it into action

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
baby_123:
Why do you feel she has no credibility. undecided

cos her history & her present life lack any credibility. in a nutshell, ese has no moral compass.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mrs mansson: These days men dont think with their brain anymore.they think with their Penis.whatever the penis tells them,then its final.they take it into action

Abi o. You sef see am. Please if you are not ready to be faithful to any vow, just stay single. Dont drag a poor woman into this mess. And try to think about how your actions affect others before you act. How stu*pid will you look to admit you have no control over your actions and an organ that has no brain controls you. A whole adult, married man. shior! Spare me the tales by moonlight. Vomit worthy tales.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
coogar:

cos her history & her present life lack any credibility. in a nutshell, ese has no moral compass.

What history? That she confessed her sins and felt guilty for desecrating the house of God? And she confronted a pastor who could not even defend himself? Sounds like a brave girl with a conscience and lots of moral compass to me. Someone that can admit wrongs and show remorse is much better, braver and stronger than one who pretends to be what they are not.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
baby_123:

What history? That she confessed her sins and felt guilty for desecrating the house of God? And she confronted a pastor who could not even defend himself? Sounds like a brave girl with a conscience and lots of moral compass to me. Someone that can admit wrongs and show remorse is much better, braver and stronger than one who pretends to be what they are not.

remorse?
pastor biodun's chapter closed & she's already involved in another scandal with another married man. it doesn't sound like someone with any iota of remorse.

ese is an attention seeker - an effect of being a victim of statutory räpe by a blood relative. she will continue to collide with scandal after scandal until someone puts her into eternal rest.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
coogar:

remorse?
pastor biodun's chapter closed & she's already involved in another scandal with another married man. it doesn't sound like someone with any iota of remorse.

ese is an attention seeker - an effect of being a victim of statutory räpe by a blood relative. she will continue to collide with scandal after scandal until someone puts her into eternal rest.

Yes, she has shown remorse and has shown she is intent on staying on the straight and narrow. The thing is in Nigeria, married men are married and living single. It is disgusting. Anything in skirts is chased. Married or not. I think as a man, you should ponder more on the rewards of being a respectable man. So in future, they will not disgrace you publicly like this. Put to eternal rest? So you wish her death now Coogar for disgracing wandering pri*cks. grin grin grin. Orishrishi. I hope more girls are like her and reject these randy men. If they all chase you away and disgrace you, will you die You are going on about this as if you will die if cheating partners finish, or they start to disgrace men that will not sit in one place.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
baby_123:
Yes, she has shown remorse and has shown she is intent on staying on the straight and narrow. The thing is in Nigeria, married men are married and living single. It is disgusting. Anything in skirts is chased. Married or not. I think as a man, you should ponder more on the rewards of being a respectable man. So in future, they will not disgrace you publicly like this.

married men are preys in nigeria.
with the amount of hungry girls roaming the country, it's inevitable that you would have single chics pursuing married men aggressively. the snag is - you won't see these girls around men with low income. it simply means money is the motive.

Put to eternal rest? So you wish her death now Coogar for disgracing wandering pri*cks. grin grin grin. Orishrishi. I hope more girls are like her and reject these randy men. If they all chase you away and disgrace you, will you die You are going on about this as if you will die if cheating partners finish, or they start to disgrace men that will not sit in one place.

lol @ wandering dïcks.....
ese was the one that left the comfort of her house to visit the pastor in his hotel room. she ended up going there for 7 days consecutively. i ask again - who was really doing the wandering in the real sense of it?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 2:10am On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

married men are preys in nigeria.
with the amount of hungry girls roaming the country, it's inevitable that you would have single chics pursuing married men aggressively. the snag is - you won't see these girls around men with low income. it simply means money is the motive.

lol @ wandering dïcks.....
ese was the one that left the comfort of her house to visit the pastor in his hotel room. she ended up going there for 7 days consecutively. i ask again - who was really doing the wandering in the real sense of it?
Hahaha?! Nigerian men are prey? Am sure even you laughed yourself to convulsion typing that. Wandering in London where she was living? Who left his wife and family, bought a ticket, booked a penthouse suite, got on a plane and lodged with a woman that was not his wife in another country? Who is the wanderer! More like Ajala travel sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Describe Your Mom In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.