Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12040 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 2:15am On Nov 16, 2013
^do you really believe thats what he did?

no wonder ese starts shouting anytime a man glances her way, she is convinced men will do anything to get into her pants.

the pastor no get work again, than to be booking penthouse suite for the lady?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 2:17am On Nov 16, 2013
tpia@:
^do you really believe thats what he did?

no wonder ese starts shouting anytime a man glances her way, she is convinced men will do anything to get into her pants.

the pastor no get work again, than to be booking penthouse suite for the lady?
Our pastors enter private jet everywhere. I think a pent house suite is quite a small issue or expense when you think about what they are worth. Tpia I hate to break this to you, but that pastors hands are not clean.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 3:05am On Nov 16, 2013
ok, lets just see how they sort themselves out then.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by TheMadame(f): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2013
My point is that Ese Walter and girls like her should always spare a thought for the poor woman and kids at home.
In all her pretense and contrived attempts to play the victim in all these episodes she has never taken a second to appologise to the innocent wives and children of these men.
What kind of repentance involves going on social media to air your escapades with married men and try to play the victim, while the real victim (wife and kids) are conveniently forgotten?
This girl is a serial offender and she will keep doing this until she meets her Waterloo in the hands of one no nonsense wife one day.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2013
TheMadame: My point is that Ese Walter and girls like her should always spare a thought for the poor woman and kids at home.
In all her pretense and contrived attempts to play the victim in all these episodes she has never taken a second to appologise to the innocent wives and children of these men.
What kind of repentance involves going on social media to air your escapades with married men and try to play the victim, while the real victim (wife and kids) are conveniently forgotten?
This girl is a serial offender and she will keep doing this until she meets her Waterloo in the hands of one no nonsense wife one day.
I couldn't agree more!
It is amazing that a lot of other women are so sheepish that they do not understand the antics of Ese Walters! It takes only a mature, intelligent and focused person to understand that her confessions on social media is not a sign of repentance but a revenge mission to get back at the married Pastor Biodun and his Family for daring to break off the satanic relationship. We did not see where she apologized to the wife of Pastor Biodun for sleeping with her husband. If she was remorseful she would have apologized to the wife but because her main target was to destroy the marriage and cause the wife pain, she conveniently went to social media. Thank God for the wife! That woman is my hero any day! She reminds me of Hillary Clinton! Such intelligent women see beyond the childish rants of some immature girls here like baby123 and co.
The pain of marital infidelity hangs heavy on women mostly, Ese Walters is a woman who knew such things yet she went ahead and slept with another woman's husband. She is a very wicked person and not a social crusader. Confessions of sins are not made on social media. Is adultery the only sins she has committed? Why hasn't she confessed other sins on social media too? Any body supporting Ese Walters is a morally shallow as she is!

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2013
TheMadame: My point is that Ese Walter and girls like her should always spare a thought for the poor woman and kids at home.

@Themadame,
Thank you ma. Very intelligent and unbiased post.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by coogar: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Hahaha?! Nigerian men are prey? Am sure even you laughed yourself to convulsion typing that. Wandering in London where she was living? Who left his wife and family, bought a ticket, booked a penthouse suite, got on a plane and lodged with a woman that was not his wife in another country? Who is the wanderer! More like Ajala travel sef.

were you there? are you even sure the incident painted by ese walters really happened? when was the last time ese walters did any psych evaluation? what's her mental state?

as for the married men are preys in nigeria - i stand by that claim & i will defend it with everything i have got. grin below are some of the links of top nollywood actresses in nigeria advising single women to chase married men.

http://ireporterstv.co/if-a-married-man-makes-you-happy-please-go-for-it-lola-alao/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/actresses-prefer-married-men-bose-arowosegbe/

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dasparrow: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
I hate the fact that she goes about ensnaring married men. That is wrong and wicked. She doesn't care about the pain she causes the family in her bid to make money. It is so immoral.

Can you listen to yourself? Did the so-called Ese Walters put a gun to the head of these married men and ask them to have an affair with her? And whose fault is it if the average Nigerian-bred man has no self control once he sees anything in skirt? You sit there and say that men are weaker around women and what not. In that case, those weak men should become monks and stay in an all-men monastery just like the Tibetan monks living in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Tibet. Any married man who cannot be around women without getting tempted should not even be married to begin with. Most Nigerian-bred men have no self control whatsoever, are sex addicted, and have that spirit of lust plaguing them. I think most need deliverance. Once they are delivered, they won't have to worry about the Ese Walters of this world.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2013
dasparrow:

Can you listen to yourself? Did the so-called Ese Walters put a gun to the head of these married men and ask them to have an affair with her? And whose fault is it if the average Nigerian-bred man has no self control once he sees anything in skirt? You sit there and say that men are weaker around women and what not. In that case, those weak men should become monks and stay in an all-men monastery just like the Tibetan monks living in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Tibet. Any married man who cannot be around women without getting tempted should not even be married to begin with. Most Nigerian-bred men have no self control whatsoever, are sex addicted, and have that spirit of lust plaguing them. I think most need deliverance. Once they are delivered, they won't have to worry about the Ese Walters of this world.
Another one fails me again!
Can you hear yourself? Please some of you that claim you are guys should pause and use your God given brain at least sometimes!
When Ese Walters went to see the pastor in the room and was sucking his abuna did we hear about it?
How come it was only when the man stopped the affair that she found her conscience? Please for once use your head! Most of these young women sometimes literally throw themselves at successful pastor and it is not a secret! For whatever it is worth, some women find successful pastors very attractive and would go out of their way to seduce them.
So please Ese Walters is not the victim but the loyal wives and children of these men are the victims!

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
What really baffles me is why these single girls don't ever fall for poor married men? They always fall for RICH married men.
They always go after the creme de la creme of married men who can satisfy their passionate and financial cravings,secretly hoping that the man ensnared in their trap will divorce his wife and marry them.
When the man ends the affair and goes back to his family,they feel abused and used and resort to blackmail on the social media(If I can't have him-I will destroy his marriage by telling the whole world)
@All greedy single girls out there look for a single man like yourself and build a life together. Stop chasing peoples husbands and setting up rendezvous in seedy dirty hotels all over town like the rat you are.
Start with a Suru-lere and stop looking for Olorun-sogo.
Remember karma. In the future some young girl is gonna sleep with your husband too!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Smh @some comments.

No wonder the Nigerian society is the way it is. People cannot find the right thing to do or say and yet they will be the first to go to church an pray God knows how long.

The pastor was seduced blah blah blah.....
He stopped the affair and Ese is in a revenge mission blah blah blah....
Why didn't she apologized to the wife blah blah blah...
Bullsh1t I say! BULLSH1T!!

First acceptance, the pastor did the wrong thing.i don't care weather Ese is on revenge or not.
All I care about is why break your vows especially with a delicate position.

What do you preach to your members everyday.
How do you find it in your conscience, looking at them and saying the word of God and next thing,..you are in a suite with a same church members.
D you have it in your conscience to bear the consequences of your action knowing fully well you have a family and congregation to protect.

Fvcking Bullcrap!

Y'all supporting this should be ashamed of yourselves. I wonder what you will teach your kids especially the girl child.
Not to speak up if sheis abused or molested.

Mtcheeew.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce: Smh @some comments.

No wonder the Nigerian society is the way it is. People cannot find the right thing to do or say and yet they will be the first to go to church an pray God knows how long.

The pastor was seduced blah blah blah.....
He stopped the affair and Ese is in a revenge mission blah blah blah....
Why didn't she apologized to the wife blah blah blah...
Bullsh1t I say! BULLSH1T!!

First acceptance, the pastor did the wrong thing.i don't care weather Ese is on revenge or not.
All I care about is why break your vows especially with a delicate position.

What do you preach to your members everyday.
How do you find it in your conscience, looking at them and saying the word of God and next thing,..you are in a suite with a same church members.
D you have it in your conscience to bear the consequences of your action knowing fully well you have a family and congregation to protect.

Fvcking Bullcrap!

Y'all supporting this should be ashamed of yourselves. I wonder what you will teach your kids especially the girl child.
Not to speak up if sheis abused or molested.

Mtcheeew.
That is why the country is so messed up. People already know that bad things are encouraged and rewarded. So they lie to get out of situations and do despicable things shamelessly. I am glad there are still girls that have conscience and resist them. Any married man that comes to you and is bothering you, disgrace them very well. It will curb the nonsense going on. To see a woman support these men's theory is sickening honestly. Your own husband does not respect you, why should an outsider? He broke vows, trust and commitment. Exposed you to a potential emotional war that can be deadly if the other woman is insane enough, outside pregnancies and even the least of all STD. Yet she is looking for cover for these men. Why wouldn't they continue this behavior. When even the wives at home expect the women outside to pity them and their sand built castles. A life of absolute pretense and putting of appearances.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
God bless you dinachi.

When the whole Pastor Biodun case broke, that was the only thing I was saying

What was Ese Walters motives? Assuming Pastor Biodun didnt break up with her would she remember he is sinning?

He only became a sinner when he dumped her. She was sleeping with another womans husband and she hope she would ever find peace in her life?

Her torment has just begun

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi:
I couldn't agree more!
It is amazing that a lot of other women are so sheepish that they do not understand the antics of Ese Walters! It takes only a mature, intelligent and focused person to understand that her confessions on social media is not a sign of repentance but a revenge mission to get back at the married Pastor Biodun and his Family for daring to break off the satanic relationship. We did not see where she apologized to the wife of Pastor Biodun for sleeping with her husband. If she was remorseful she would have apologized to the wife but because her main target was to destroy the marriage and cause the wife pain, she conveniently went to social media. Thank God for the wife! That woman is my hero any day! She reminds me of Hillary Clinton! Such intelligent women see beyond the childish rants of some immature girls here like baby123 and co.
The pain of marital infidelity hangs heavy on women mostly, Ese Walters is a woman who knew such things yet she went ahead and slept with another woman's husband. She is a very wicked person and not a social crusader. Confessions of sins are not made on social media. Is adultery the only sins she has committed? Why hasn't she confessed other sins on social media too? Any body supporting Ese Walters is a morally shallow as she is!
Lol. Oh, so you are appealing to Ese not thinking of the wife at home. Did these men think of their wives, children, position in society and reputation? Take a step back and think about this, how foolish will you look to your family or children when they see or hear daddy cannot control himself. The only people that lack control are mentally challenged. Are you mentally challenged? You cannot respect that which you are supposed to cherish most, you expect outsiders to do that job for you? Once again because you portray men to be imbeciles who cannot be held responsible for their actions right? Then you shouldn't be roaming around in normal society. You should be locked up and chained to a bed, because we don't know what you can do next and we can't hold you responsible. Please for an innocent woman's good, don't get married till you learn to respect others and develop value for family and some empathy

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
dayokanu: God bless you dinachi.

When the whole Pastor Biodun case broke, that was the only thing I was saying

What was Ese Walters motives? Assuming Pastor Biodun didnt break up with her would she remember he is sinning?

He only became a sinner when he dumped her. She was sleeping with another womans husband and she hope she would ever find peace in her life?

Her torment has just begun
Torment how? She just disgraced another man and nothing happened. Rather the man is the one being tormented right now by an angry wife. Dayo SMH for you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
That is why the country is so messed up. People already know that bad things are encouraged and rewarded. So they lie to get out of situations and do despicable things shamelessly. I am glad there are still girls that have conscience and resist them. Any married man that comes to you and is bothering you, disgrace them very well. It will curb the nonsense going on. To see a woman support these men's theory is sickening honestly. Your own husband does not respect you, why should an outsider? He broke vows, trust and commitment. Exposed you to a potential emotional war that can be deadly if the other woman is insane enough, outside pregnancies and even the least of all STD. Yet she is looking for cover for these men. Why wouldn't they continue this behavior. When even the wives at home expect the women outside to pity them and their sand built castles. A life of absolute pretense and putting of appearances.

Imagine saying a wife should do justice to her for speaking out. People have no esteem again. After disrespecting you and kids, you blame the other woman. As a good wife that loves her husband Dearly, go and do justice to Ese...a single girl who has nothing to loose. Who you don't even know her mental state. If she pours you acid, lets see if that your wondering pen1s husband will stand by you.

You do the mess, you clean it up. It will now be left if you should be forgiven by your wife/kids or not. Of course, this is not applicable to walking dead housewives.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

were you there? are you even sure the incident painted by ese walters really happened? when was the last time ese walters did any psych evaluation? what's her mental state?

as for the married men are preys in nigeria - i stand by that claim & i will defend it with everything i have got. grin below are some of the links of top nollywood actresses in nigeria advising single women to chase married men.

http://ireporterstv.co/if-a-married-man-makes-you-happy-please-go-for-it-lola-alao/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/actresses-prefer-married-men-bose-arowosegbe/

Who approached those women? The married man. A man with a wife at home who successfully convinced an outsider that there is space for her in his home. Lola Alao the adviser got married to her own man already. Women don't like to share their men except they don't love him at all. Lola herself is an only wife. Go back and ask her why she didn't practice what she preached here. The predators charm and deception seems to have worn off. And that Bose? Does she have a choice than to settle?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Who approached those women? The married man. A man with a wife at home who successfully convinced an outsider that there is space for her in his home. Lola Alao the adviser got married to her own man already. Women don't like to share their men except they don't love him at all. Lola herself is an only wife. Go back and ask her why she didn't practice what she preached here. The predators charm and deception seems to have worn off. And that Bose? Does she have a choice than to settle?

Don't mind coogar, single girls chasing married men. All those 10kobo ashawos cheesy. It's like when you walk down spare part dealer market and those guys starts wooing you, you count them as people chasing you grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

Imagine saying a wife should do justice to her for speaking out. People have no esteem again. After disrespecting you and kids, you blame the other woman. As a good wife that loves her husband Dearly, go and do justice to Ese...a single girl who has nothing to loose. Who you don't even know her mental state. If she pours you acid, lets see if that your wondering pen1s husband will stand by you.

You do the mess, you clean it up. It will now be left if you should be forgiven by your wife/kids or not. Of course, this is not applicable to walking dead housewives.

Abi. A full grown man that is probably in this 40s to 50s has no responsibility for his actions. This is sickening to say the least. Ese should pity the woman at home and consider her. Highly laughable. When the woman at home thinks like that, she deserves it. Also go and fight the other woman, really? Hahahaha. That is if husband-dearest and girlfriend were not planning your death or he wasn't planning to dispose of you to marry her. That happens everyday. You will just hear what will give you heart attack plus the beating of your life. Especially if the husband is very useless, the wife will fight the whole Lagos. And stronger runs babes will be gunning for the husband because they know come what may, they can place the wife in the hospital. In all these, the man has not learnt his lesson at all. Is going about his life cheating all the way.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

Don't mind coogar, single girls chasing married men. All those 10kobo ashawos cheesy. It's like when you walk down spare part dealer market and those guys starts wooing you, you count them as people chasing you grin
Even if they were chasing these men, you have to be open to such to fall temptation. Kai, honestly am annoyed with the way all the guys are trying to shake off responsibility. It is very painful to read and sets a bad precedence for future men. You have lost your manhood the moment you admit you have no self control and disrespect your family this badly. Like the pastor, I read that this one she disgraced is a serial skirt chaser. Well he just had his day.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Even if they were chasing these men, you have to be open to such to fall temptation. Kai, honestly am annoyed with the way all the guys are trying to shake off responsibility. It is very painful to read and sets a bad precedence for future men. You have lost your manhood the moment you admit you have no self control and disrespect your family this badly. Like the pastor, I read that this one she disgraced is a serial skirt chaser. Well he just had his day.

Not all o, at least we still have people like Bellong and pataki, there Is still hope.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce:

Not all o, at least we still have people like Bellong and pataki, there Is still hope.

Those are real men. We thank God. Dinachi, Coogar and Dayokanu need mentors. What they are writing here is shocking
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Coogar and co with this "men are goats being led to the slaughter"theory again undecided

Abeg baby123 and Chillisauce has said all, i no get strength to type.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
@chillisauce and baby123, lolz.....the children are back here again!

Questions for you , answer them and you may yet be redeemed!
1, Ese Walters was not a virgin when she slept with the Pastor, why hasn't she come on twitter to reveal the name of the man or woman she was committing fornication with before she met Pastor Biodun? Or is it only adultery that is sin?

2, She has not come to twitter to confess other sins she has been committing , so why did she choose only the one she committed with the pastor as the one worthy of confession on twitter?

3, Is social media the place for confessionals?

4, Why didn't she raise alarm when the pastor allegedly asked her out?

5, Who goes to twitter to confess sins?

6, Since she claims she was remorseful how come she didin't spare a thought to even apologize to the wife of the man she allegedly slept with or dosen't the wife of the man she caused pain to count?

7, How come it only happens between her and married men?

8, How come she dosen't have a boyfriend or fiance?

9, How come all these men she relates with are rich or at least financially stable?

If you are sincere to yourself, you will know that people that kiss and tell have mental issues or are prostitutes who sleep with the rich to blackmail them for money!

ESE WALTERS IS A PROSTITUTE WHO PREYS ON SUCCESSFUL MARRIED MEN FOR MONEY AND WHEN THEY REBUFF HER SHE GOES TO SOCIAL MEDIA!
Any one who supports her is no different from her!

No that she has been exposed, my respect for the COZA pastor just went up! This is a man of God who allegedly sinned, he realized himself and cut off the evil relationship, when the obviously hurt Ese Walters saw that her hold on him has waned she now went to embarrass him. The truth is a repentant sinner is ashamed of his/her actions and dosen't go about throwing it on peoples faces as if it is an achievement! Ese is not a repentant sinner but a wounded Lioness who is out to devour homes!

6 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Why do people feel women do not chase men?

You really believe females do not go after males like lions chasing prey?

Olden days is when men (married or single) used to be the ones going after women, nowadays the women are even more aggressive than males when it comes to things like that.

Anyone who disbelieves this, yet is in a relationship, better shine your eyes o.

Not saying some men arent two timers, but you need to see the aggression which some women use to try to snag a man.

Gives the word 'arsenal' a whole new meaning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
@dinachi, you may want to call me a kid if it helps your masculinity.

As per your questions, I really don't care about what she does or not. Lets assume she is a prostitute ..so what's your point. undecided

Ok, the said prostitute is living her life's who is suffering now. She , or the pastor and family.
Next time use your head!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:

E be like say ese dey this thread.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
dinachi: @chillisauce and baby123, lilz.....the children are back here again!

Questions for you , answer them and you may yet be redeemed!
1, Ese Walters was not a virgin when she slept with the Pastor, why hasn't she come on twitter to reveal the name of the man or woman she was committing fornication with before she met Pastor Biodun? Or is it only adultery that is sin?

2, She has not come to twitter to confess other sins she has been committing , so why did she choose only the one she committed with the pastor as the one worthy of confession on twitter?

3, Is social media the place for confessionals?

4, Why didn't she raise alarm when the pastor allegedly asked her out?

5, Who goes to twitter to confess sins?

6, Since she claims she was remorseful how come she didin't spare a thought to even apologize to the wife of the man she allegedly slept with or dosen't the wife of the man she caused pain to count?

7, How come it only happens between her and married men?

8, How come she dosen't have a boyfriend or fiance?

9, How come all these men she relates with are rich or at least financially stable?

If you are sincere to yourself, you will know that people that kiss and tell have mental issues or are prostitutes who sleep with the rich to blackmail them for money!

ESE WALTERS IS A PROSTITUTE WHO PREYS ON SUCCESSFUL MARRIED MEN FOR MONEY AND WHEN THEY REBUFF HER SHE GOES TO SOCIAL MEDIA!
Any one who supports her is no different from her!

No that she has been exposed, my respect for the COZA pastor just went up! This is a man of God who allegedly sinned, he realized himself and cut off the evil relationship, when the obviously hurt Ese Walters saw that her hold on him has waned she now went to embarrass him. The truth is a repentant sinner is ashamed of his/her actions and dosen't go about throwing it on peoples faces as if it is an achievement! Ese is not a repentant sinner but a wounded Lioness who is out to devour homes!

One question for you before I take time to answer yours. Your main problem here is that she disgraced you in public. The way you are so passionate about this I am suspecting you. Why are you disturbed that you were disgraced in public? All your dirty ways were they not in public? So if you roll in the sty where everyone can see you. When they call you a pig, how can you claim or even pretend to be offended? Are they not right?

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
tpia@:

E be like say ese dey this thread.
Where
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce: @dinachi, you may want to call me a kid if it helps your masculinity.

As per your questions, I really don't care about what she does or not. Lets assume she is a prostitute ..so what's your point. undecided

Ok, the said prostitute is living her life's who is suffering now. She , or the pastor and family.
Next time use your head!

Is the pastor, or any of the men allegedly trying to view her pants, the one shouting all over social media anytime he gets some attention from the opposite gender?

Her smear campaigns just reveal her deep seated issues, thats all.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by baby124: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chillisauce: @dinachi, you may want to call me a kid if it helps your masculinity.

Next time use your head!
Lmao
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
One question for you before I take time to answer yours. Your main problem here is that she disgraced you in public. The way you are so passionate about this I am suspecting you. Why are you disturbed that you were disgraced in public? All your dirty ways were they not in public? So if you roll in the sty where everyone can see you. When they call you a pig, how can you claim or even pretend to be offended? Are they not right?
And the unreasonable rantings continue unabated!......
If anything the scandal has not affected the Church in anyway... they have more members now.....it made the Pastor more popular on social media....Lmao!

The only disgraced person is Ese Walters! I can tell you no married woman would tolerate her around her husband , even if she came for something different!..

Trust Abuja girls many who didn't know that side of the Pastor are trooping to the Church in the hope that they may also experience HIS GRACE!

In the end only the Pastor gained..... more members... more Tithe....more offerings ...more popularity... stronger home (cause the wife now knows that desperate women like you and Ese Walters are after her Handsome rich and lovely husband)..Lolz!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Describe Your Mom In One Word / Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.