Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12048 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2013
linda20:
You are not making any sense at all, please shut up.
How come you cannot see the pain of Mrs Biodun?
Are you sure you are a woman? Nawa for some women, can't believe what you support. Please change your ways.

Thank you o!
Never try to reason with that one.
She is either sleeping with a married man or was sleeping with one in the past. Karma always comes back to bite. Let her be.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Dantedasz(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:
You this epileptic mor0n! Just listen to your self and tell me if you are not outright stup1d! smiley

LOL!
I am only applying the same senseless,epileptic and m0ronic logic you applied on the Peggy thread.
ITS HIS THREAD,HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
baby_123: ^^
Don't tell me what to do and what is wrong or right. Besides I am not from the touch not my anointed generation. The way you carry these pastors like super human such a scandal shouldn't smell their names if they were so super human. Face the one that feels the need to tell me someone who married a pretender for a pastor has accomplished more than me. What a joke. I didn't even ask what exactly that meant except from the obvious. I was just stating the obvious. When it comes to REAL achievements I am quite sure the lady is no where close. Keep your sermon for Dinachi and what a child of God should or should not do.

on what grounds exactly are you insulting this pastor?

a blog write up by a woman of questionable motives and character?

you really should watch your utterances.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

You are a f00l. So what's your point undecided.
I'm a human first before a woman. And I will stand by the truth anytime, regardless of the result. So shut it

which truth is that?

6 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
After reading the immature childish rants from @chillisauce & baby123 and co, do you still wonder why some people remain on the floor for the rest of their lives? Like I said common sense is not common. These ladies I mentioned above and their infantile thinking is part of the reason why people like Ese Walters, Cossy Orjiakor and Kemi Olunloyo are still relevant to some people. As far as I am concerned, I maintain that Ese Walters is a prostitute and blackmailer. She is not worthy to be anyone's role model!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: This dinachi of a guy, common, even in a village court, ur argument holds no water.
U r simply being overly sentimantal.

Unless there is something u r not telling us.
If this is what u r taught in church by ur pastors, I pray I wouldn't want my shadow to pass tru such church.

In as much as I don't support either of them, I can boldly tell u that the said pastor(s) hv to hide their face in shame.

No wonder Nigeria is going backwards.
We always transfer blames.

I followed this topic and I must say as a child of God which u r or claim to be, must u insult other posters to pass across ur message?
Do u know either of them?
R u really a rep of Jesus or ur fellow man?
What has this gat to do with insulting those that were against ur line of thought?
Or is it by battle of words u will get ur message across?

U completely lost it when u started abusing and insulting other posters.

Another one fails me again!
Why should the Pastor hide his face in shame?
Why should the Pastor be persecuted because a lady who has a questionable character accused him of adultery in her blog without any shred of evidence?
Please I don't want to believe that this is your level of intelligence. Listen, I will rather believe a man of God who has a proven Ministry than Ese Walthers Monica Lewinsky wannabe!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by tpia5: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can boldly tell u that the said pastor(s) hv to hide their face in shame.

because. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .?

some of you need to ask God for forgiveness.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Only three types of women support Ese Walthers

1, Lesbians and Runz girls who see her as a role model

2, Women who hate men of God and are very angry with God

3, Jealous women who hate Pastor Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo because she is married to a successful man and they suspect they might never attain her level of achievements or they might never be married at all.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by stevecantrell: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
dayokanu: Ese is just an attention seeker who wants to outdo Omololu Olunloyos daughter in the attention seeking business

Is she the only single girl in Nigeria that everyone is chasing after her?

Like tpia said Daddy issues

Agreed.

There aint no way that girl is a product of a normal family life/environment.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
And how come this women who are supporters of Ese Walthers fail to see the pain of Mrs Fatoyinbo and her children? Their hatred for the Pastor has blinded them to the fact that their matron Ese went out of her way to publicly embarrass a fellow woman and her innocent children. These type of women will walk over corpses of women and children they killed just to get at one married man they hate because he rebuffed them. WICKED SOULS! Do we still wonder whether Jezebel who sacrificed children to her god Molech is still alive when we have people like Ese Walthers, baby 123 , chillisauce and co ?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by linda20: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Agreed.

There aint no way that girl is a product of a normal family life/environment.
Thank God, I am not the only one thinking that way. I believe she has issues with her Dad. She seems to be a damaged woman. I think she needs psychiatric help. Because no properly trained African woman will go to that extent. What of her own family? What does her parents say. It is really a pity that some people cannot see that she is a troubled woman.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: After reading the immature childish rants from @chillisauce & baby123 and co, do you still wonder why some people remain on the floor for the rest of their lives? Like I said common sense is not common. These ladies I mentioned above and their infantile thinking is part of the reason why people like Ese Walters, Cossy Orjiakor and Kemi Olunloyo are still relevant to some people. As far as I am concerned, I maintain that Ese Walters is a prostitute and blackmailer. She is not worthy to be anyone's role model!

The only person on the floor is you and your kind dat squats and let your pastor perform the hideous crime on you! Your pastor needs deliverance from demons possessing him. Until he confesses, he will never be saved!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
tpia@:

which truth is that?

Go back and read! If you need glasses buy one and use your head.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Go back and read! If you need glasses buy one and use your head.

Why do you hate Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo so much? Why? Why? Why? It is not her fault that you are bitter against men of God! Why are you supporting women that cause pain to other women? Why? Why? Why?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: And how come this women who are supporters of Ese Walthers fail to see the pain of Mrs Fatoyinbo and her children? Their hatred for the Pastor has blinded them to the fact that their matron Ese went out of her way to publicly embarrass a fellow woman and her innocent children. These type of women will walk over corpses of women and children they killed just to get at one married man they hate because he rebuffed them. WICKED SOULS! Do we still wonder whether Jezebel who sacrificed children to her god Molech is still alive when we have people like Ese Walthers, baby 123 , chillisauce and co ?

Blind folded zombies! Keep exposing your ignorance and protecting your idolized pastor. Until he confesses, accept his fault, he will remain under the chains of the devil!
Adulterous being cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Blind folded zombies! Keep exposing your ignorance and protecting your idolized pastor. Until he confesses, accept his fault, he will remain under the chains of the devil!
Adulterous being cool
tongue Ese Walthers is that you?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:

Why do you hate Mrs Biodun Fatoyimbo so much? Why? Why? Why? It is not her fault that you are bitter against men of God! Why are you supporting women that cause pain to other women? Why? Why? Why?

Ta keep quiet! Do you think I give a sh1 t about the idol you worship undecided
As far as I'm concerned, your pastor is well known now for his evil deals. God has exposed his escapades.

Hallelujah !

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
tongue Ese Walthers is that you?
Pastor wondering pr1ck, is that you!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
God pls keep exposing all those using your name in vain. Interested in tithe and fvcking all church members both male and female.
Show them you are still the God of Isaac, M and A.
Your name cannot be used for evil deeds.
You will never fail. Confess and be free.
Hallelujah !

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by linda20: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:
Pastor wondering pr1ck, is that you!
I have no more words for you except, if you mess with my husband, like Ese did you will have yourself to blame. Some of you are children of single parents who lack a balanced view of life and therefore will continue to be led astray.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce: God pls keep exposing all those using your name in vain. Interested in tithe and fvcking all church members both male and female.

Amen!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
linda20:
I have no more words for you except, if you mess with my husband, like Ese did you will have yourself to blame. Some of you are children of single parents who lack a balanced view of life and therefore will continue to be led astray.

Get married first ashawo10 kobo. I have my husband, I can never be caught with another man besides mine.
Like pastors like followers.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
linda20:

Someone is really pissed grin
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Esu wanderer has really groomed some girls here to take after her grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies try and collect your money first before you go to twitter!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ chillisauce, ileobatojo association of bitter women against God, hit your head on the wall COZA is growing in leaps and bounds!
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Church chipmunk ushers that have sacrifice their conscience to protect their idol whether right on wrong.
Y'all will be exposed one by one.
You want to pounce on Ese for revealing your secrets grin grin how dare she! When you have not collected your shares.
You think by insulting others will make some keep quiet! Na rock una jam!

Holy Ghost fire locate all those part of this. The righteous will always triumph.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: @ chillisauce, ileobatojo association of bitter women against my pastor wondering pr1ck, hit your head on the wall COZA is growing in leaps and bounds!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: @ chillisauce, ileobatojo association of bitter women against God, hit your head on the wall COZA is growing in leaps and bounds!

With your pastor devotedly hard at work on all the young, fertile damsels in your church, I see no reason why it shouldn't grow in leaps and bounds.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce: Church chipmunk ushers that have sacrifice their conscience to protect their idol whether right on wrong.
Y'all will be exposed one by one.
You want to pounce on Ese for revealing your secrets grin grin how dare she! When you have not collected your shares.
You think by insulting others will make some keep quiet! Na rock una jam!

Don't mind the sheeple. I hope they have all rushed to enroll their sisters, wives, girlfriends in the pastoral care unit. Also ensure that they are his personal welfare detail next time PWP (pastor wandering P...) has to travel, ok.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

With your pastor devotedly hard at work on all the young, fertile damsels in your church, I see no reason why it shouldn't grow in leaps and bounds.
At least we agree on one thing. The church is growing even after your failed attempts grin grin grin grin grin

(In Ron Kenoly's Voice) It is such fun to see , such fun to see, Satan Loose(*2)

Jesus is a winner man , A winner man , A winner man....

Now I know why the man of God ignored her, he knew that after some time she will self destruct.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have died of laughter grin grin
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

Don't mind the sheeple. I hope they have all rushed to enroll their sisters, wives, girlfriends in the pastoral care unit. Also ensure that they are his personal welfare detail next time PWP (pastor wandering P...) has to travel, ok.

Shameless people. Funny they can't even smell the rot oozing from them. They are all partakers on his blessed WP.

NB ...WP is wondering Pr1ck ( for the zombie followers of cos)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / How Many Kids Are Enough? / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.