Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? (12049 Views)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
I can remember the story of Adam and Eve very well.
When God Almighty asked Adam why he ate the forbidden fruit, he blamed the woman, when the woman was asked,she blamed the serpent.
But God being who he is, deviod of sentiments and emotional buhaha, punished all.
Had it been He is like these men here, its only Eve that will be punished.

Adam even blamed God!
Lesson for all.
Pastoral work is a very sensitiv work.
Had it been pple from other works of life, all eyes wouldn't have been on them. Enuf reason for them to be extra vigilant.

Tpia, I repeat, they should hide their face in shame.
Even if ese is sent by d devil,point is, she succeded and that's the cross of the matter.
Bible said resist the devil and he will flee from u.
In a civilised society, these pastors owe a very big xplanation to their flock. Or do u think that d congregation doesn't have any right?

Dinachi, pls, don't insult me again.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
At least we agree on one thing. The church is growing even after your failed attempts grin grin grin grin grin

Yes o! Praise the lord! PWP is not shooting blanks! That would have been an embarrassing eyesore.

The lord be magnified! Halleluyah!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
And the bitter rantings continue unabated while the church is still moving on. So loving the connection between Pastor Biodun and Modele. Some women here will die of jealousy today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ chillisauce and co, whats the latest with you god Ese, which married man is she shagging now?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Shameless people. Funny they can't even smell the rot oozing from them. They are all partakers on his blessed WP.

NB ...WP is wondering Pr1ck ( for the zombie followers of cos)

Rotfl!! grin grin

Blessed WP! I don die o! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: And the bitter rantings continue unabated while the church is still moving on. So loving the connection between Pastor Biodun and Modele. Some women here will die of jealousy today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ chillisauce and co, whats the latest with you god Ese, which married man is she shagging now?

More importantly, when last did you partake of the blessed WP? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
This people no go kill me with laughter! Dinach is a music director (aka choir master)! He has to take this personal na! How else will he justify raping those smallies in his choir! Seriously though, u need to repent b4 God strikes you one of these days!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I can remember the story of Adam and Eve very well.
When God Almighty asked Adam why he ate the forbidden fruit, he blamed the woman, when the woman was asked,she blamed the serpent.
But God being who he is, deviod of sentiments and emotional buhaha, punished all.
Had it been He is like these men here, its only Eve that will be punished.

Adam even blamed God!
Lesson for all.
Pastoral work is a very sensitiv work.
Had it been pple from other works of life, all eyes wouldn't have been on them. Enuf reason for them to be extra vigilant.

Tpia, I repeat, they should hide their face in shame.
Even if ese is sent by d devil,point is, she succeded and that's the cross of the matter.
Bible said resist the devil and he will flee from u.
In a civilised society, these pastors owe a very big xplanation to their flock. Or do u think that d congregation doesn't have any right?

Dinachi, pls, don't insult me again.
You are the one being unreasonable.

Where is the proof that he did it? Where? And don't me you are taking Ese's word for it cos that will just be too bad.

You rush to judge the pastor so easily, why?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29: This people no go kill me with laughter! Dinach is a music director (aka choir master)! He has to take this personal na! How else will he justify raping those smallies in his choir! Seriously though, u need to repent b4 God strikes you one of these days!

Product of a single parent !
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: And the bitter rantings continue unabated while the church is still moving on. So loving the connection between Pastor Biodun and Modele. Some women here will die of jealousy today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The last I knew of is the same one that sleeps with you and that stands in front of you all preaching against adultery grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29: This people no go kill me with laughter! Dinach is a music director (aka choir master)! He has to take this personal na! How else will he justify raping those smallies in his choir! Seriously though, u need to repent b4 God strikes you one of these days!

He is also a partaker In The blessed WP cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:

Product of a single parent !

Even if I am d product of a single parent, since when has it become a sin to be raised by a single parent! Obama wasn't raised by his dad! Your reasoning is so myopic as usual! Repent bro!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29: This people no go kill me with laughter! Dinach is a music director (aka choir master)! He has to take this personal na! How else will he justify raping those smallies in his choir!

Yes o! Choirmaster sef must receive the anointing for another level of grace na! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

He is also a partaker In The blessed WP cheesy

Jealousy is a very terrible thing. Tell the truth how much do you desire this man Pastor Biodun?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

Yes o! Choirmaster sef must receive the anointing for another level of grace na! grin
i am sure you too admire hiim secretly but dont know how to go about it. Sorry, he is off limits!
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
i am sure you too admire hiim secretly but dont know how to go about it. Sorry, he is off limits!

Hey! Hey! Retract those claws girlfriend! I'm not trying to steal your man! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

Hey! Hey! Retract those claws girlfriend! I'm not trying to steal your man! grin
Spoken just like Ese would have grin grin grin grin
No imagination, follow follow.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by adorable29(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:

You and this your lame comebacks! Am out of here! You are definately a kid!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29:

Another one in diapers!
why can't you see Mrs Biodun's pain? Are you this wicked or is it just childishness?
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
I just googled Ese Walters and she threatened to expose more of them cheesy
OP is definitely one of them, I can bet my Xmas cake.
No wonder they are sh1ting in their pants already grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Donjazzy12(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin
My brother Dinachi you can never change these girls, it comes with the territory.
Runz girls no dey shame. Ese Walthers no get shame, why now do you think that her supporters here will be any different?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:

Jealousy is a very terrible thing. Tell the truth how much do you desire this man Pastor Biodun?

Steal him? With his ears like that of an alien grin. I'm sure he is doing great with you. Just keep him.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
adorable29:

And his last response to me is even lamer! I'm with you jare. I'm done toying with him for now. Ta ta for now, PWP worshipper! kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

Disgusting piss of sh1t that don't know his left from right. Can't even tell what's wrong even if its staring them in the face.
Tell me how the country will move forward with this kind of beings.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
ileobatojo:

And his last response to me is even lamer! I'm with you jare. I'm done toying with him for now. Ta ta for now, PWP worshipper! kiss

choi. I'm still here until my time runs up! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Disgusting piss of sh1t that don't know his left from right. Can't even tell what's wrong even if its staring them in the face.
Tell me how the country will move forward with this kind of beings.
Why so pissed off at Mrs Fatoyimbo?
You and her aint in the same league.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you sound like a broken record already! Try and make use of your brain, it will do you good! tongue
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
Why so pissed off at Mrs Fatoyimbo?
You and her aint in the same league.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you sound like a broken record already! Try and make use of your brain, it will do you good! tongue

Same old sh1t!

Time for sleep.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2013

Pastor Modele Fatoyimbo ministering the word

Ese walthers pissed that Emeka Obasi didnt pay as agreed.
Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dinachi, good to know we can argue wkout hauling insult.

If the said pastor(s) rnt guilty, they still owe it to their congregation to set things right. They can sue the gal for defamation of character.
Either way, an xplanation is still needed.
During Bill Clinton's case, he didn't keep quiet. He accepted and then asked for forgiveness. Even Bianca Ojukwu denied FFK's allegation tru her lawyers. So why wouldn't these men put Ese to shame publicaly? Is it the Nigerian thing?
This also also a lesson to other pastors whether male or female.
For everything we do, God is watching in 3D.
I agree working in d vineyard of God is very sensitive and these shepherds of God pass tru various kinds of temptation but he who has ear will def hear.
Whether pastors or church workers, everybody who serves Christ should be very careful else he or she falls into temptation.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by olaoreawofele: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi: I have had it with this Lesbian called Ese Walter.
Not long ago she went on social media to rant about her sexual relationship with happily married Pastor Biodun Fatoyimbo of COZA. Now I can understand why the man of God did not dignify her with a reply. A few days back she is on social media talking about how another married man Emeka Obasi approached her for #youknowwhatimean. This are my conclusions based on my careful observations.
1, She seeks out married men
2, She seduces them
3, She rapes them #youknowwhatimean
4, She now threatens to blackmail them to pay her off
5, Whether they agree or not determines whether we will see the gist on her twitter handle or not.
WATCH OUT FOLKS THIS WOMAN IS A PREDATOR ON MARRIAGES, BE CAREFUL GUYS!

Your post portrays you as been paid to discredit her person, thereby casting doubt on her accusations on the Pastor. Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Dinachi, good to know we can argue wkout hauling insult.

If the said pastor(s) rnt guilty, they still owe it to their congregation to set things right. They can sue the gal for defamation of character.
Either way, an xplanation is still needed.
During Bill Clinton's case, he didn't keep quiet. He accepted and then asked for forgiveness. Even Bianca Ojukwu denied FFK's allegation tru her lawyers. So why wouldn't these men put Ese to shame publicaly? Is it the Nigerian thing?
This also also a lesson to other pastors whether male or female.
For everything we do, God is watching in 3D.
I agree working in d vineyard of God is very sensitive and these shepherds of God pass tru various kinds of temptation but he who has ear will def hear.
Whether pastors or church workers, everybody who serves Christ should be very careful else he or she falls into temptation.
Peace.
Bill Clinton is not a Pastor. Bill Clinton was not called by God to lead a church.

Pastor Biodun made it clear that God told him not to respond.
I will not criticize him until I am sure that he committed the said offense. If his wife who knows him better with all his faults as a person is not complaining and the church is not complaining and there was no mass exodus from the church. Because if the pastor was in the habit of sleeping with women, Ese's claims would have at least made a good number of people to leave the church. In fact Ese herself said that many of her friends in the church distanced themselves from her when she came up with the allegation. My questions are thus:
If she could go public with these kind of thing and want us to believe her then she needs to come up with irrefutable proofs. A man's hard earned reputation should not be determined by a mere allegation from an unstable character like Ese. Recently her rant on twitter in November 11 2013 that she will expose a certain married man Emeka Obasi within the next 24 hours has not been laid to rest. It is getting to a week since but she has not yet come up with the said exposure. I think we need to start to investigate this shady character called Ese Walthers. She is not the only single girl in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
dinachi:
Bill Clinton is not a Pastor. Bill Clinton was not called by God to lead a church.

Pastor Biodun made it clear that God told him not to respond.
I will not criticize him until I am sure that he committed the said offense. If his wife who knows him better with all his faults as a person is not complaining and the church is not complaining and there was no mass exodus from the church. Because if the pastor was in the habit of sleeping with women, Ese's claims would have at least made a good number of people to leave the church. In fact Ese herself said that many of her friends in the church distanced themselves from her when she came up with the allegation. My questions are thus:
If she could go public with these kind of thing and want us to believe her then she needs to come up with irrefutable proofs. A man's hard earned reputation should not be determined by a mere allegation from an unstable character like Ese. Recently her rant on twitter in November 11 2013 that she will expose a certain married man Emeka Obasi within the next 24 hours has not been laid to rest. It is getting to a week since but she has not yet come up with the said exposure. I think we need to start to investigate this shady character called Ese Walthers. She is not the only single girl in Nigeria!
At bolded. I present to you, your leader grin grin

God also told him to book a suite for his blessed WP.
Some people shouldn't even have access to internet

2 Likes

Re: What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men? by dinachi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
olaoreawofele:

Your post portrays you as been paid to discredit her person, thereby casting doubt on her accusations on the Pastor. Just my thought.
No you are wrong friend.
My post is a result of my wariness at this girl Ese Walthers. she is not the only single girl in Nigeria. She accused a pastor but failed to come up with proofs. Not long ago she now accused another married man Emeka Obasi and threatened to expose him within 24 hours . It is been a week. No response yet from her. We need to begin to question her stories. There is something not quite genuine about the whole thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / How Many Kids Are Enough? / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.