Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23131 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Nitlad, shut up and get out!! angry

Only if you let me touch your left breäst. tongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by nitlad: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emi Ika. tongue grin cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nitlad has been given a week vacation. I wish he catches fun while on leave cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad:

Only if you let me touch your left breäst. tongue

You are a fool o angry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Obinoscopy: Nitlad has been given a week vacation. I wish he catches fun while on leave cheesy.

hEHEH . .\

A moment of silence for the gran pa~ cry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Omo..o re bobo yi gan.

Nitlad!!!!!!!!!!

nitlad:

Awon people yi n bi mi ninu now. .

E don do now. Chai, na so u dey throw tantrums give ur wife for house?
E tie mo pe e ti dagba baba.

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Obinoscopy: Nitlad has been given a week vacation. I wish he catches fun while on leave cheesy.

He he. Thank God ocheesy

Enjoy ur leave, Nitty

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013

That's good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
He can read but can't post grin

E can pain sha cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Aaww. Ok but all the same my SO to Baba would be up in 20mins as promised so Baba can still download and play while on leave grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aaww. Ok but all the same my SO to Baba would be up in 20mins as promised so Baba can still download and play while on leave grin

Please don't waste the SO on him. Give it to me, an active member grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ladies n Gents pls know that the main list will be updated regularly so as not to suffer members @ a later date when checking thru the thread. For now we'll maintain one list which is the first list. I'll also take the initiative to arrange the VNs alphabetically(by moniker of creator) to aid a quick search for a particular moniker's VN.

Pls suggestions are also welcome.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Relieved....

Omo to ba sise deede oje ko na asiko igbadun.... Nit bobo cheesy pele o tongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: Relieved....

Omo to ba sise deede oje ko na asiko igbadun.... Nit bobo cheesy pele o tongue

He will deal with you when he comes back grin

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

He will deal with you when he comes back grin
elewon mo oga e.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: are u a choir master or choir something...?

U av a better voice compared to mine :-/
lol, not really.,,, Tanks
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2013

About time grin grin
With his funny vn, can't believe I wasted my mb downloading noise grin

Nitlad baby, see ya next week friday but do make this vacation worthwhile okay,[s] oh, how I wished this vacation was more than a week[/s] grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
luxanne:

About time grin grin
With his funny vn, can't believe I wasted my mb downloading noise grin

Nitlad baby, see ya next week friday but do make this vacation worthwhile okay,[s] oh, how I wished this vacation was more than a week[/s] grin tongue

Abi o. Nitlad please read your books during this vacation o. When you come next friday you'll tell us what you've studied so far cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad:
angry angry angry
smiley smiley smiley
nitlad: Emi Ika. tongue grin cool
nitlad:
Awon people yi n bi mi ninu now. .
Baba ema binu mo osmiley. Na ur SSO be dis one below grin cool :

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Aww Fabulousdame, am cra, crazy about the song - the lyrics, the vídeo, the instrumental, all of it cheesy *teamdrake

Thanks for the shoutout love kiss nice voice you've got wink

@Jb, nice work smiley

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
smiley smiley smiley

Baba ema binu mo osmiley. Na ur SSO be dis one below grin cool :
see as u call esu like essssh grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Abi o. Nitlad please read your books during this vacation o. When you come next friday you'll tell us what you've studied so far cheesy

And I just saw him viewing, too bad he can't comment grin

But why you no beg Obinoscopy to give you same vacation so you can go keep him company? where is the love ms_pee? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
luxanne:

And I just saw him viewing, too bad he can't comment grin

But why you no beg Obinoscopy to give you same vacation so you can go keep him company? where is the love ms_pee? cheesy

Eyah. He can't comment, he is no longer one of us for now. grin

Nah. Obino will never agree to that, I'm keeping him company here you know. wink

Make nitlad answer im papa name till nextweek wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
luxanne: Aww Fabulousdame, am cra, crazy about the song - the lyrics, the vídeo, the instrumental, all of it cheesy *teamdrake

Thanks for the shoutout love kiss nice voice you've got wink

@Jb, nice work smiley
thanks hun

2 Likes

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
This place is suppose to be bombard with VNs undecided

How about everybody making a Special Shout out (SSO)

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehe, nitlad sorry. Wish i could help u with ur ban
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
nice one harlos....

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Eyah. He can't comment, he is no longer one of us for now. grin

Nah. Obino will never agree to that, I'm keeping him company here you know. wink

Make nitlad answer im papa name till nextweek wink

grin

Am even trying to upload a vn I made for him but it's not uploading.
nitlad baby, most importantly, don't forget to see your doc okay, heard you've been skipping appointments and that ain't good hun cos we want you alright grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame: nice one harlos....
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: ooops i can? Ok i now know i can.. Thanks.. Nt yet bro wink

I have a song 4 the house bt its a 3mins plus song.. Maybe i should upload to another website and drop a direct download link grin
Its awryt bro. We waiting.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Feraz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Jbluv nice charming voice u got there

embarassed
Is she a club member? angry If not, let her pay a token before I officially welcome her... wink
Who start this singing sef? angry Everybody just dey sing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.