Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23129 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
I haven't tried here.
I have added a few extra tips to ensure successful Uploading.

The guidelines are as follows:
If you are Uploading using UC browser, try not to keep ur content for longer than a min before you submit else you may get an error msg. Meaning that you should first make the VN(noting the location it was saved), then go ahead and click on reply to arrive @ the comments box, type something short, then use the browse/choose to navigate to the VN file, select it then proceed to submit. If you r Uploading more than one file @ once, make sure you have created all the files before you click on reply. Cheers. wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
moonraker: Mine
I like this.....but I couldn't make out the lyrics properly. sad
Nice one sha. smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
luxanne:

grin

Am even trying to upload a vn I made for him but it's not uploading.
nitlad baby, most importantly, don't forget to see your doc okay, heard you've been skipping appointments and that ain't good hun cos we want you alright grin

Elepepe!!! grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Please don't waste the SO on him. Give it to me, an active member grin
I'll sing you a song - forever young (its actually what I feel you should be wink )
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Elepepe!!! grin
esimi epe undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: eh ehn...d foundation no strong angry
The foundation is actually VERY STRONG and it will soon hit front page sef tongue grin

u don do mistake again sad
no b me confess na sebi, na framed work be dis...
Corrected. Pls check Agn.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nitlad is in the viewing centre now, he can't come in grin

Happy vacation dear cry
Elepepe!!! grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
The foundation is actually VERY STRONG and it will soon hit front page sef tongue grin

Corrected. Pls check Agn.
If it does gringrin

My voice is going to be the best among some cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
I'll sing you a song - forever young (its actually what I feel you should be wink )

Why? sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Elepepe!!! grin

Whatever that means grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
luxanne: Aww Fabulousdame, am cra, crazy about the song - the lyrics, the vĂ­deo, the instrumental, all of it cheesy *teamdrake

Thanks for the shoutout love kiss nice voice you've got wink

@Jb, nice work smiley
TNX dear wink

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
see as u call esu like essssh grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hiii jbsmiley when are u goin to sing for me??embarassed
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: This place is suppose to be bombard with VNs undecided

How about everybody making a Special Shout out (SSO)
Nice One. I'll even make an SSO ryt abt now.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Feraz: Is she a club member? angry If not, let her pay a token before I officially welcome her... wink
Who start this singing sef? angry Everybody just dey sing...
Must she be a club member? Anyway she (Nadia) started the singing smiley and I just loved it and followed in her footsteps smiley and I think you hav too tongue.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Nitlad is in the viewing centre now, he can't come in grin

Happy vacation dear cry
Elepepe!!! grin
Hmmm......Confirmation. grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:23am On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hmmm......Confirmation. grin

Confirmation ko, communion ni cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2013
angry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2013
harlos: angry

What is it? undecided

Good morning
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

What is it? undecided

Good morning
*i don't want to talk to her, lemme just wave to her....Hi grin. sadsad *
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2013
harlos:
*i don't want to talk to her, lemme just wave to her....Hi grin. sadsad *

cry cry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Nice job Jbluv
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by 9icegee: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2013
*hmmmm nice thread...mayb one day i'l get to listen to the voices...am sure some have pretty cute voices here*
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2013
Jamace cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by jamace(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2013
^^^ How you dey? cheesy cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2013
jamace: ^^^ How you dey? cheesy cheesy

Fine dear. cheesy

Long time no talk sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2013
Feraz: Is she a club member? angry If not, let her pay a token before I officially welcome her... wink
Who start this singing sef? angry Everybody just dey sing...
huh
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

cry cry

Thank you, how do you know i need eyes-water?
tongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2013
harlos:

Thank you, how do you know i need eyes-water?
tongue

You are a winsh angry

Drop a VN jor undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

You are a winsh angry

Drop a VN jor undecided
Uhm
VN... for who? undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2013
harlos:
Uhm
VN... for who? undecided

For me undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Feraz(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Nadia_SA1: huh
Yeah! Pay a certain dime before I officially welcome you...forget the mod here. . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.