Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23128 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

Very well. Thank you.

And you?
I'm great. We've qualified for the 2014 World Cup cheesy.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
NoLoveLost: fab dah waz xo 9ice of u *thick blush* *feeling like dbanj, on top of nairaland* grin thanx a bunch of banana smiley kiss
lol...u re welcome
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55: New entry from ms_pee

my Barney friends

Funny ms_pee, she just can't stop, lol...

fabulousdame: headlines by drake for lux

cheesy

Nah, drake's gat nothing on this, you rocked that song gurlwink

Thanks luv kiss

NoLoveLost: Here is the song VN grin I hope you guys like it.. Negative comments from lala are not welcomed tongue

Ruby song.amr

The song passes a message though thats if yo smart grin

Lol, song is cool Ruby, blunt has this distinct voice about him smiley been a while I heard him sing though.

And no, am not that smart so what message is the song passing across? Speak now! tongue

Aww Jb, loved that song too, "I will get there" smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne:
cheesy

Nah, drake's gat nothing on this, you rocked that song gurlwink

Thanks luv kiss

cheesycheesy u re welcome... tnks too

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne:

Aww Jb, loved that song too, "I will get there" smiley
We'll all get there dear. I guess I was a bit too close to the mic when I was singing it cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obinoscopy: I'm great. We've qualified for the 2014 World Cup cheesy.

Oh really? That's good news cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2013

my Barney friends

cheesy
Ms pee, I'll buy u a pack of lollipop tomorrow.

fabulousdame: nolovelost...listen oh....i wont sing again till christmas...my voice is dead

Ur voice is very sweet, in fact, I dash u my username cheesy

Jb, Nice inspirational piece. Thanks smiley

Ruby n ur coded VN..I still can't download it undecided
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by luxanne(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
We'll all get there dear. I guess I was a bit too close to the mic when I was singing it cheesy

Amen! cool

Nah, ur rendition was aii save for the fact that you couldn't maintain your high pitch again, lol.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obinoscopy:
Vixen I see u cheesy

Hiya scopes..howdy?kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:
Nokia torchlight undecided
tongue tongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:

Ruby n ur coded VN..I still can't download it undecided
others dey download now sad sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Feraz(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2013

my Barney friends
lol...funny. Thanks for forgetting my name... cry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:

JB2ms_pee

Thank you!
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2013
Feraz: lol...funny. Thanks for forgetting my name... cry

I'm sorry dear. I'd make a special one for you today. kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 5:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Talina cheesy

you want to say something? grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 17, 2013
cheesy grin

Hehe! Goodmorning Harlos.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Maybe...

Its so nice to hear everyone speak!
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Good morning.
It will nice to hear your voice too grin

Ya knowwink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
thanks shugalala...
if u dash me ur moniker, den i'll give u another one 'honey' ..... sweet pass sugar cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
thanks shugalala...
if u dash me ur moniker, den i'll give u another one 'honey' ..... sweet pass sugar
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Feraz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
talina: Maybe...

Its so nice to hear everyone speak!
Welcome! We'd like you to drop yours. Besides, your profile picture, are they who I think they are? Sasuke and Sakura?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
For feraz cheesy

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Hiya scopes..howdy?kiss
I'm fine darling, although not as fine as you smiley. How did your Sunday go?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obinoscopy: I'm fine darling, although not as fine as you smiley. How did your Sunday go?
It was fine..its raining now tho so that's like d perfect way to end the day..g'nyt sweetscheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
It was fine..its raining now tho so that's like d perfect way to end the day..g'nyt sweetscheesy
Nighty night kisses kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obinoscopy: Nighty night kisses kiss

kisskiss

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Feraz(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: For feraz cheesy
lol...that was hilarious..... Love it.... kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Feraz: lol...that was hilarious..... Love it.... kiss

I'm glad you love it smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wow wow wow! I love this thread! Sh!t If I had known I'd make my VN hot like my upcoming mix-tape.hello everyone! grin grin grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lol @ droppings. Nl censor ehn..

fabulousdame: thanks shugalala...
if u dash me ur moniker, den i'll give u another one 'honey' ..... sweet pass sugar cheesy

Awww.. sugar thank u jare cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Shugamania: Lol @ droppings. Nl censor ehn..

Awww.. sugar thank u jare cheesy
u re welcome honey
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by sbdmoments: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello guys,
Have you heard about the contest
organized by Starbucks, starbucksdiscoveriesmoments?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.