Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23130 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
New entry from ms_pee

my Barney friends
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ha ha... Funny one from ms pee.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee:

For me undecided
wetin i wan talk
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55: New entry from ms_pee

my Barney friends
hahahaha....cheesy
ms pee. Thank you.

She love to watch cartoonscheesycheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
jb..a song for u

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
headlines by drake for lux

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulousdame: jb..a song for u
You just made my day dear kiss

I'll retaliate. wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
You just made my day dear kiss

I'll retaliate. wink
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Loool . SMH! Ms_Pee is crazy!!
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulousdame: headlines by drake for lux
sing for me 2 dear sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
NoLoveLost: sing for me 2 dear sad
how much will u pay gringrin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obino sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulousdame:
how much will u pay gringrin
any amount of attention dear cry kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Here is the song VN grin I hope you guys like it.. Negative comments from lala are not welcomed tongue

Ruby song.amr

The song passes a message though thats if yo smart grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms pee..i love d song...my kid bro was actually dancing to it
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee: Obino sad
kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obinoscopy: kiss

Right back atchu.

Good afternoon smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
How are u doing?

Vixen I see u cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Obinoscopy: How are u doing?

Very well. Thank you.

And you?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulous embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry sad cry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
NoLoveLost: fabulous embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry sad cry
ogini? anyways i'll upload sumtin for everyone buh i did it mostly cos of u...
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
fabulousdame: ms pee..i love d song...my kid bro was actually dancing to it

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Deiok: Ha ha... Funny one from ms pee.

smiley

lalaboi: Loool . SMH! Ms_Pee is crazy!!

Na you tish me tongue
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
harlos: hahahaha....cheesy
ms pee. Thank you.

She love to watch cartoonscheesycheesy

smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
nolovelost...listen oh....i wont sing again till christmas...my voice is dead

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
hi moonraker

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
thanking jb

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
NoLoveLost: Here is the song VN grin I hope you guys like it.. Negative comments from lala are not welcomed tongue

Ruby song.amr

The song passes a message though thats if yo smart grin

Here we go again with the codes, Ruby. Na u den send come meet my China phone ba?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:

Here we go again with the codes, Ruby. Na u den send come meet my China phone ba?
choiii u gats go change phone dear, what device do u use?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by NoLoveLost(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
fab dah waz xo 9ice of u *thick blush* *feeling like dbanj, on top of nairaland* grin thanx a bunch of banana smiley kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
NoLoveLost: choiii u gats go change phone dear, what device do u use?
Nokia torchlight undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.