Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? (18623 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Governor Fashola's performance so far?

Poor: 14% (28 votes)
Acceptable: 49% (95 votes)
Excellent: 36% (70 votes)
This poll has ended

What Has Gej Really Done For The South East / What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? / What Has Fashola Really Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by TCUBE(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
same old same embarassed
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by idonland(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
its funny, people living in Lagos might not notice the changes as much as those of us living in other states or countries, i lived in lagos for 12 years and i have been back at least once a year since then. when i came last year and i saw the work on ozumba and heard everyon complaining i told them that the work was going to be goo that they should wait and see, true to my word they are singing fashola and hitechs praise now. Projects like construction take time and they should not be rushed, people will be unhappy and inconvenienced but that is the price to pay for good standards.

About the drainage issue, firstly lagos is a low-lying state, so there are bound to be flooding issues, it doesnt matter what country of the world you go to in low lying areas they have flood concerns. I am in no way saying that the situation should not be better, of course it should, but that can only be done by stepping on some toes (some big some small), also when all the roads are better security will be better. traffic provides an avenue for miscreants to steal from people.

Job creation is not an easy issue to tackle, it is one that requires a long term plan and not a 1 year solution. And from what i have seen and heard they have one in place, just the energy city alone is a huge project.

I think beautification goes a long way to improve the morale of people, just ask yourself "wold you rather be broke and live in a dirty area or be broke and live in a clean and more beautiful area?".
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hmmm,  am I concerned about how beautiful the city I live in is when I am broke?? Something to thing about !!!

Do beggars/homeless people/unemployed people then gravitate towards cities simply cause they are beautiful?? I smell research project here!!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by 4Play(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Hmmm,  am I concerned about how beautiful the city I live in is when I am broke?? Something to thing about !!!

Do beggars/homeless people/unemployed people then gravitate towards cities simply cause they are beautiful?? I smell research project here!!

This is a moment that calls for LMAO! grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
I'm surprised Miss Kobo hasnt used that signature statement yet. LMAO too.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2008
I use LOL's, LMAO's, and ROLFMAO's.

LOL ----- it's funny

LMAO ---- - Oh my gosh!! that was hilarious!

ROLFMAO ----- I fell out of my chair laughing at that one
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2008
Displaced Lagos Residents Relocate to Churches, Mosques

Add To Favorites
Print This Article
Post Comment

Lagos residents who have been displaced by the ongoing demolition exercise in the state have taken temporary shelter in churches and mosques.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that some of the displaced families have taken abode at the worship centres where they cook and do their laundry.
The Lagos State Government had embarked on demolition of slums and illegal structures across the state to pave way for its Megacity Project.
At the Olaleye area in Ebute Meta, the victims were seen using firewood to cook while their children engaged in street soccer.
The development has forced some of the displaced residents to relocate to Ijora, Oshodi, Maryland, Jibowu and other areas of Lagos.
``We are left with no option than to seek accommodation in these worship centres for now,'' a woman, who identified herself as Mrs Monica Edogame, told NAN.
Edogame, a widow, said she decided to move her family to her church, Celestial Church because she had no money to rent a new accommodation.
''Since our house was demolished, I have decided to move my family to the church temporarily pending when God will provide money for me to secure another accommodation,'' she said.
NAN also reports that some of those affected by the exercise have been going out for their daily businesses from the worship centres.
A visit to some motor parks at Palmgroove, Ojota, Oshodi and Jibowu, shows that those who could not secure temporary abodes have started moving out of Lagos to their states of origin.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by oolumide: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2008
Interestingly I have been thinking of this poser in the past few days. Pepeye just read my mind. I am one of the few people that have been hailing Fashola for doing good in Lagos. Saying for the first time we have somebody actualising his dream and our dream for Lagos. But think, the beautification of Lagos is good, since it serves two purposes of environmental cleanliness of carbon and beatification of Lagos. But come to think of it, what does the man on the street wants, he wants more than these, he wants assurance of daily meal and other basic things. The environmental upgrade is appreciated by the elites and the enlightened but the lay man on the street does not understand this and he cares less. Can somebody list or itemised what fasola has done to lessen the burden of the down trodden and lagosians apart from beautification. This may make other nairalanders to appreciate him the more, but as for me I am having a rethink and I need to be convinced so as to take a stand for Fashola. Assist me in listing his policies and achievements in office towards education, health, poor masses e.t.c for Lagosians.

1. Beautification of Lagos
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by SkyBlue1: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2008
LOL, i think i might be done with this thread. Why do people continue to insist that all that has been ,done is "beautification" and relegating all arguements to that? I hope when people say beautification they are also including the rehabilitation and building of roads to that effect? The micro finance innitiative, the rehabilitation of the CBD to make it habitual for businesses to return to the district they were actually assigned to and not scared of area boys, the Lagos Energy city which when completed will be able to hire about 50 000 indegenes, Eko atlantic city, reclaiming of ocean land to use for development, the closing of a large number of illegal schools, the rigoroues campaigning being done both at home and abroad by the governor and his team to attract foreign investors to partake in the visions the lagos state has laid out but unfortunately have no money to finance (eg the rapid rail project which already has stations and track areas designated), i could go on but these things are not difficult to find so why speak as if they are something i hard to go to the ends of the earth to find out? Could more be done? Sure, but let us not lspeak as if nothing worth appreciating has been done. I am sure after this post someone will come and speak as if all that has been done is planting of flowers again, so i think i will just leave you guys to continue arguing whatever you want to argue, i am out. Have a nice day.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by magentam(f): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2008
Will Nigerians ever be satisfied? I doubt. Fashola this, Fashola that! Alot of people want instant changes in a society that has largely deteriorated over two decades. Haba! Na small,small now! Ozumba Mbadiwe is a good sign of things to come. Third mainland bridge repairs will be commencing on the 2nd of August 2008. See me see trouble O!,  Fashola again will be on the lips of Lagosians for their navigational woes. I never cease to hear about the issues of flooding in places like Ajegunle and Surulere. Accept my sympathy for your losses my people but Lagos is a low land, very close to the atlantic,so the issues of flooding will always come up. Although it can be controlled but it will need immence financing.I doubt if Fashola's tenure can do alot of overall good, but we hope for substancial changes and development. Eko ni baje!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
Well for me beatification of the State is not an achievement and certainly not a priority. What is the essence of beatifying an environment where the inhabitants don’t have the basic amenities they need. I’m not a Logasian and I rarely visit the place, but from what I can read so far, looks to me like the man’s not as impressive as celebrated.

And I would dare to say that Governor Obi of Anambra is doing much more that that. That’s one Governor I can give my kudos to!!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by lucabrasi(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
magentam:

Will Nigerians ever be satisfied? I doubt. Fashola this, Fashola that! Alot of people want instant changes in a society that has largely deteriorated over two decades. Haba! Na small,small now! Ozumba Mbadiwe is a good sign of things to come. Third mainland bridge repairs will be commencing on the 2nd of August 2008. See me see trouble O!, Fashola again will be on the lips of Lagosians for their navigational woes. I never cease to hear about the issues of flooding in placed like Ajegunle and Surulere. Accept my sympathy for your losses my people but Lagos is a low land, very close to the atlantic,so the issues of flooding will always come up. Although it can be controlled but it will need immence financing.I doubt if Fashola's tenure can do alot of overall good, but we hope for substancial changes and development. Eko ni baje!
you have said it all,take heart they never listen in this section,its like their way or the highway and nothing will change it unless fashola transforms lagos state to dubai or a city in the western world within 1 year grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Temin(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
The maa is giving is all to Lagos people , some people pardon me are just blind to progress the only thing they see is actualization. But thes things takes time.
Lagos is Big very big and for the man to have an inpact in all local govt is just so so good
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by tiwantiwa: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
anyone saying fashola hasnt done anything should have his /her head examined, either such person is myopic, ignorant and has no idea what is happening is nigeria.
How much does fashola generate in Lagos , have you seen lagos blue print , most of what fashola is doing started when he was Tinubu COS , it is a long term plan ,
how many of you are paying your correct taxes ,
Lagos can turn around in a day , it will take time , he is working hard and the most comforting thing is that he does not have time for negative people like kemofash !

We need a leader who is intelligent , who is discipline , who is bold and who is hard working ,

if you really love lagos , pray that Fashola will not die ,, he is even lookikng sickly now , he works so hard !
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2008
it's very depressing to know that somepeople would say beautifying of lagos isnt anything to go by or down play its importance, i'll really have to ponder on this question"how do your houses look", i really hope its not what im thinking!!its also skiping your mind that the flowers didnt grow by the side of the roads that you are looking at, people trade in that sector and it is force to recon with as many survive on supply of flowers(u think say na only to wear Tie na em u go take chop 4 naija ni).it captain Slow(the federal oga)can get things rolling like the best governor now,things would be alot better.Lagos is a mega city,the inflow of foreign investors are rampant,it wouldnt be ok 4 the place to be untidy(xcept 4 u dirty people dat live in dirty cribs).About the other sectorsoh please?!?!shine ur eyes and quit the argument,hez works spans every area.you know what??list out the plans he has 4 the state then please list the seven point agenda and tell me which one has kicked off better.i know i will be heavily critisied for this but please get you facts right.And before you do that sef please go and pay you Tax,tell the federal government to play thier part
grin and travel to at least 20 other states. grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by coster(f): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
am really in support of wat @pepeye said cos she has bought out all fashola has done in lagos u guys shld take a look @ lagos now its now a lovely place.i really appreciate wat is doing in nigeria cos hes makin urs grow just like abuja.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by AIRSUPPLY(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2008
angry THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING FASHOLA ARE FULL OF SHITS, ?

HE IGNORING THE POOR AREAS IN LAGOS TO DEVELOP THE AREAS FOR THE RICH.

HE WANT TO BUILD A MEGA CITY FOR THE RICH AND KICK THE POOR OUT OF LAGOS, ABI

I BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHT AND JUSTICE TO ALL HUMANITY.

HE IS DOING NOTHING,
HE IS DOING NOTHING,
HE IS DOING NOTHING,
HE IS DOING NOTHING,
HE IS DOING NOTHING,
HE IS DOING NOTHING,
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by oldskul(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
The question ihere is "Has Gov Fashola Raji Babatunde (SAN) done anything"? With all boldness, i say, YES.

Looking through the history of the past administrators in the state, one will agree that this is a different Governor with different view on how issue concerning developmental should be tackle.

Lets Start- Have you ever seen a good road before? Try and visit Ozumba in V/I, Yaba-Oyingbo(on going), CMS-Ahmadu Bello Way, Lagos Island, Lekki, Point Road in Apapa, Iyana Iba-Egbeda etc. You will surely appreciate what it takes to drive on a smooth Road.

Flooding? When was the last time you visited Makoko? If you have been there in the recent time, you will agree with me that Makoko-Iwaya that has continue to defy solution since the time of Lt Col Buba Marwa (Rtd) is now an express and the drainage has since been checked.

Planting of Flowers? Yes. Have you ever travelled on the high way and suddenly your car developed fault only for the "Landlord" to appear from under the bridge and do away with all your valuables. With the Beautification, they "Landlord" are now displaced and security level has increased.
If you have ever travelled out of the state to other state, you will agree with me that the difference is clear.

Welfare? The Federal Government came up with the idea of closing the Third Mainland bridge without any alternative provision, it took the dexterity of a responsive govnor like Raji to make the Federal gov. adjust,

I can continue on and on but the summary is Raji has done reasonbly well to deserve our commendation for this one year in office. As yoruba will say "Yin ni Yin ni Ka Tun Se Mi" Mening praise some one for what he has done, so that he can do another.

Make a suggestion for area that demands attention rather than outright condemination.

Fashola is a different GOVERNOR! EKO O NI BA JE
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by mmonwuba(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2008
@pepeye
i bet you should realise that because everybody is doing a particulatr thing does not make it right. That e build houses on canals and build less than standard private schools or the fact that we are used to living in slums does not make it right. im still looking forward to seeing the thread that would criticise the tax issue in lagos because we simply are not used to doing things right, let wake up to the reality, we are among those that see a foreign picture and wish we are in london or america, yet, we cant build our community to be like that, Lets wake up to what is right and know what is wrong. Eko o ni baje!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by nikkyboy86: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2008
Fashola is a very good governor, whoever says he's not doin anything does not understand. lets give Him a chance. Lagos will turn out to better. To [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]me he's the best governor Lagos has ever had
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by ebony4life(f): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2008
I believe Gov. Fashola's job so far is acceptable, he is trying his possible best in transforming Lagos.
Don't want to repeat the beautification scheme
The roads that has been done and the ongoing
not to mention the BRT handed over by his predecessor what i call the "corporate molue"
well the man has done good so far

But my fear is ,

after his tenure, will all this honeymoon continue?
cos there have been other projects by other Governors and after their tenure such projects went along with them
Don't you think if a PDP Governor takes over, he won't stop all these to revenge or continue?

And again
those BRT drivers and "Conductors" need re-orientation cos they have not been refined
talking about Job creation, this BRT thingy has gotten a lot of people jobs even with their SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
Lagos is taking a clean shape, I have been watching, people are already feeling too toosh to throw rubbish around, even if some unrepentant ones are still going on.

He's also trying his possible best in eradicating the 'agberos' and making our under bridges beautiful and even making money e.g. under the bridge of Jibowu where those 'Chukwu blaah blah tranport buses park I learnt that they pay for parking.

and again, we should'nt continue to complain lets play our parts to make the film successful!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Olaolufred(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Kemofash20
@ Pepeye

Well,
Let the enemies of truth keep murdering truth.
But i know this one thing, That no PDP governor or even Yar'adua
can boast of better performance than Fashola.
The two of you came to Lagos State to add to the population. Right.
The two of you buys Gala in bus and throws the paper on the road.
And the two of you still have the boldness to say there is flooding.
If Bill Clinton came to construct drainages for you. How many years will
it take you and others to block it.
Or are you saying Fashola should leave things open for your house
to probably becomes the next market?
Job Creation, how many has Yar'adua or your Obasanjo created?
We all troop to Lagos without trying anything to help the state Govt.
achieve good goals.
State with half of Lagos population can't boast of reasonable development.
The developments in Lagos are not the TV developments that PDP governors
pays state money to keep broadcasting.
Only the blind will say he cannot see.
Go round Lagos so well and use your overall assessment to judge this man.
Can you see that PDP dance of shame will make them naked one day?
Thier unclothedness has been shown now in Ondo State.
Only tha Blind PDP members will say Fashola has done nothing.
But, Only the same party will waste $ 16billion dollar and say it is a chicken change.
Only the same party will have notorious adedibu as their father.
Fashola, Don't mind them.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
ebony4life:

I believe Gov. Fashola's job so far is acceptable, he is trying his possible best in transforming Lagos.
Don't want to repeat the beautification scheme
The roads that has been done and the ongoing
not to mention the BRT handed over by his predecessor what i call the "corporate molue"
well the man has done good so far

But my fear is ,

after his tenure, will all this honeymoon continue?
because there have been other projects by other Governors and after their tenure such projects went along with them
Don't you think if a PDP Governor takes over, he won't stop all these to revenge or continue?

And again
those BRT drivers and "Conductors" need re-orientation because they have not been refined
talking about Job creation, this BRT thingy has gotten a lot of people jobs even with their SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
Lagos is taking a clean shape, I have been watching, people are already feeling too toosh to throw rubbish around, even if some unrepentant ones are still going on.

He's also trying his possible best in eradicating the 'agberos' and making our under bridges beautiful and even making money e.g. under the bridge of Jibowu where those 'Chukwu blaah blah tranport buses park I learnt that they pay for parking.

and again, we should'nt continue to complain lets play our parts to make the film successful!

If you know well of Lagos, you would agree that the reason why many of the projects seemed to leave with the governors is because little was done by them to handle poverty as a whole and so as soon as they leave, the poor take over/reality sets back in, and we are back to square one again. If government made the education and employment of the people in Lagos priority,  I mean we are talking millions of people here ( BRT can only give a couple of hundred people jobs), I believe it will go along way in helping maintain surface changes made in Lagos by these governors. That is why I wish people would see the point @Pepeye is trying to make. Working on building areas is one thing and working on helping build the actual lives of the poeple in that are is another thing entirely and in my opinion should come first or top on the list. An unemployed lagosian who has been to college would prefer some sort of training help  or help landing a job than he would the roads be rebuilt or something. which one im go chop??
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by olukunle: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
I feel those saying Fashola hasnt done anything are either not been to Lagos lately or are just being mischievious. We see road works in virtually every part of the metropolis, beautification work is going on, pedestrian bridges, yet u say he is doing nothing? Ijesha road and Jubril Martins road in surulere, Ozumba Mbadiwe road, Bourdillon rd in ikoyi, warehouse rd in apapa,Abule Egba-Ekoro rd etc. Yet you say he is doing nothing,and these are the few dt just came to mind. These are contracts that readily come to mind. They are handled by world class firmslike Julius Berger, Hitech and PW. Not Eze and sons or Alhaji Ibrahim and sons like some other govs are doing.
so, go figure.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by thirdeye(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2008
I laugh when people here talks about Fashola with glowing tributes, there is no doubt some work has been done but at whose expense? Fashola is suffering from a typical demented egoistic Lawyer who believes everybody else is a lesser person or incapable of knowing what is right.
Fashola destroys houses, displaces market women and less fortunate men on the street without relocation or compensation which a civilised government would have done.
Of the public nuisances we have in Lagos, which is worse than Agbero that torments drivers and passengers, they make transportation unbearable for the less priviledge. What has our indefatigable Gov. fashola done about this?
Please stop deceiving him, to me he is short of been called an hyp, te.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If you know well of Lagos, you would agree that the reason why many of the projects seemed to leave with the governors is because little was done by them to handle poverty as a whole and so as soon as they leave, the poor take over/reality  sets back in,  and we are back to square one again. If government made the education and employment of the people in Lagos priority,  I mean we are talking millions of people here ( BRT can only give a couple of hundred people jobs), I believe it will go along way in helping maintain surface changes made in Lagos by these governors. That is why I wish people would see the point @Pepeye is trying to make. Working on building areas is one thing and working on helping build the actual lives of the poeple in that are is another thing entirely and in my opinion should come first or top on the list. An unemployed lagosian who has been to college would prefer some sort of training help  or help landing a job than he would the roads be rebuilt or something. which one im go chop??

you need to be here before posting a comment, why make posts on something you know nothing about.

surface changes? now i am convinced. you are definitely not in lagos and mind u, anyone currently in lagos will read your posts and shake head for you. (because it shows you are ignorant of the developments here.) Even a blind man here is aware of them
those who will bad mouth his works are those affected. for instance at Ijegun, he has started the demolition of houses on pipelines, i mean, why will you buy a land thats meant to be reserved for pipeline use

take time to look out for those on your side, its either they are in china or singapore

@thirdeye, did he displace any of your ppl?
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Kobojunkie: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2008
webdezzi:

you need to be here before posting a comment, why make posts on something you know nothing about.

surface changes? now i am convinced. you are definitely not in lagos and mind u, anyone currently in lagos will read your posts and shake head for you. (because it shows you are ignorant of the developments here.) Even a blind man here is aware of them
those who will bad mouth his works are those affected. for instance at Ijegun, he has started the demolition of houses on pipelines, i mean, why will you buy a land thats meant to be reserved for pipeline use

take time to look out for those on your side, its either they are in china or singapore

@thirdeye, did he displace any of your people?

Here is a challenge for you

1) Prove I am not in Lagos right this second

2) Infact, while you are at it, provide us all with information on my travel plans for the past year to show if I have been in Lagos or not

3) Prove to me that you have actually lived in Lagos more than I have

--- I really want to understand how people like you assume you know everything about anyone in here. Have you met me? Do you know my travel plan or where I am sitting right now?. Prove to me that your response up there is not imbecilic/moronic at best.

Imagine the stupidity in believing all those who are in lagos will have to agree with you and see things as you do. Those who do not are, according to you, not presently in Lagos and even more stupid may have never been to Lagos. How can any person with a mature intelligent mind think that way?
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by ayinba1(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2008
I was in Lagos in March of this year and I must say that Fashola is PERFORMING. Lagos pictures have been posted on nairaland showing slums, congestion ete etc,
I know how it was when I last saw it and I know how it is now.

Can he please everyone? Absolutely not.
Some price has to be paid for a better community. Demolitions cannot be fun if it was your property that was destroyed but hey let's step back here and be objective.

I will say ,YES, YES, Yes.
May God continue to protect and guide him, Amin.

I understand there is an Eastern governor doing comparable things.
May God help him too, Amin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ kobo junk,
did u read what ayinba1 just posted? she even went as far as praying for him.

thats enough to prove that your silly a55 is far from lagos

you can open that magg infested hole in your face and talk sht, its left to dumbz like you to eat them

just for the fact that you can't see does not mean we are blind too. To me, you sound like a small boy trying to make a point where there is none. You can't come here and tell us a dog is a monkey and we take it.

funny! a challenge for me?
you have so many challenges yourself and one of them is your inability to see changes or even make one.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2008
I guess you just proved you have nothing to offer but the same line of moronic arguments many,  who can not stand it when others do not see things as they do, offer. Thanks for playing! Good luck with your life.

Imagine the stupidity in believing all those who are in lagos will have to agree with you and see things as you do. Those who do not, according to you,are not presently in Lagos, and may have never been to Lagos. How can any person with a mature intelligent mind think oe believe such?
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I guess you just proved you have nothing to offer but the same line of moronic arguments many,  who can not stand it when others do not see things as they do, offer. Thanks for playing! Good luck with your life.

Imagine the stupidity in believing all those who are in lagos will have to agree with you and see things as you do. Those who do not, according to you,are not presently in Lagos, and may have never been to Lagos. How can any person with a mature intelligent mind think oe believe such?

you dont have to, if truly you have been in nigeria in the past 1 year, then you wont be talking like this,

let me site an instance, my cousin who finished from Unilag, travelled to Ilesha, stayed for close to 2 months, came back and he started asking when the many changes he saw as he entered into lagos were made,

even beggers can see the changes, and i still think you are not the best person i should be wasting my time with.

ur profile says u are in US, if thats true, then i have really been wasting my precious time with you

and if you are here in nigeria, that means you are not proud of ur fatherland.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2008
webdezzi:

you don't have to, if truly you have been in nigeria in the past 1 year, then you wont be talking like this,

Interesting--- So the fact that I was there just last month for my grandmother’s burial should be of never mind cause of the way people like you think? This is getting really interesting!!! So my passport having two stamps showing activity in Nigeria this year is a mistake??

webdezzi:

let me site an instance, my cousin who finished from Unilag, travelled to Ilesha, stayed for close to 2 months, came back and he started asking when the many changes he saw as he entered into lagos were made,
even beggers can see the changes, and i still think you are not the best person i should be wasting my time with.
So following your logic, everyone on here who disagrees with you is wrong? My sister who happens to be in Nigeria as we speak is wrong because you just cannot fathom that folks may not see life through the same glasses that you do or is it because she does not see things as your cousin does? WOW!!!

webdezzi:

your profile says u are in US, if thats true, then i have really been wasting my precious time with you
and if you are here in nigeria, that means you are not proud of your fatherland.
Yeah… my profile speaks ALL about me. In fact it auto updates when I move around as well, right?? OH GOSH!!! You must be Psychic or something to know so much about folks in here!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Encounter With Niger-Delta Avengers- Solomon Dalung / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.