Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,957 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? (18626 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Governor Fashola's performance so far?

Poor: 14% (28 votes)
Acceptable: 49% (95 votes)
Excellent: 36% (70 votes)
This poll has ended

What Has Gej Really Done For The South East / What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? / What Has Fashola Really Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
http://.com

If I become the governor of lagos, my first main projects is the school system. I would rebuild all Jakande building within the first year in office and I would convert them to Mudashiru building.  If I do not complete them within the first year in office, I will resign.

I will introduce state resident ID card and everybody that lives and work in lagos would have co payment health.

I will set up the Electrical power company , which function is to generate, transmit and distribute power within lagos. by the end of my 4th years in office, every house will have power 24 hrs. I will use my knowledge in electrical engineering with the help of others to build local means of generating electricity.

In the first 4 years I will sign and start an undergroud metro system  from Ojota to Iddo and and a link from Oshodi to apapa with an isolated electricity power plant.

I will use the fraudless state resident card as ID for within bank in lagos and will build and rebuild all govt housing to modern complex and allow people to own their home through the banks. I will sign and buy land from ogun state govt at a fee of $1 billion  and make it part of lagos state. That is if I run as governor of lagos state in 2011.

So fashola can you achieve this in 4 years, If  you can't I may replace you as governor in 2011 because our people are suffering and they want a change. I will give them that change if you fail to deliver by 2011.  I will run under the logo of  "Operation Heaven here on Earth"

Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Arnold1(m): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2008
Nigeria1;;:

If I become the governor of lagos, my first main projects is the school system. I would rebuild all Jakande building within the first year in office and I would convert them to Mudashiru building. If I do not complete them within the first year in office, I will resign.

I will introduce state resident ID card and everybody that lives and work in lagos would have co payment health.

I will set up the Electrical power company , which function is to generate, transmit and distribute power within lagos. by the end of my 4th years in office, every house will have power 24 hrs. I will use my knowledge in electrical engineering with the help of others to build local means of generating electricity.

In the first 4 years I will sign and start an undergroud metro system from Ojota to Iddo and and a link from Oshodi to apapa with an isolated electricity power plant.

I will use the fraudless state resident card as ID for within bank in lagos and will build and rebuild all govt housing to modern complex and allow people to own their home through the banks. I will sign and buy land from ogun state govt at a fee of $1 billion and make it part of lagos state. That is if I run as governor of lagos state in 2011.

So fashola can you achieve this in 4 years, If you can't I may replace you as governor in 2011 because our people are suffering and they want a change. I will give them that change if you fail to deliver by 2011. I will run under the logo of "Operation Heaven here on Earth"

Very laudable sir !

Now, all you have to do is tell us where the money you are going to use for these programs of yours
are going to come from.

Please note, you cannot cut other programs to pay for these initiatives of yours.

Tell us where all the money is going to come from within your 1 year in office.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 4:19am On Jul 27, 2008
Arnold1, this is the easy part, I do not steal. you have voted thieves in power that why they have not been able to do it. The money is there but they steal it. Have you ask yourself where did Jakande get all the money from , why where did mudashiru get the money from,  Answer from lagos account. But now what you have is people would steal from govt and buy oil,bank and cell phone company. I would not steal the money but use it for what I want to do above. If you elect a thief what do you expect him to do to you. I have nobody in mind.

I have lived abroad for many years and I know how to get money from the international banks. And also most of this too, would be done by oyigbo and they would run it and hand it over to lagos after many years.
Have you been to Bishop .oyedepo church and university, compare to lasu. Even with all the money lagos as , see how underdevelop it is. Now compare to a man Oyedepo and just a church, what they have. A leader . A leader can change life. Lagos would not been in debt for me to do it.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by ayinba1(f): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2008
"OYIGBO"? WTH IS THAT?
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Arnold1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2008
Nigeria1;;:

Arnold1, this is the easy part, I do not steal. you have voted thieves in power that why they have not been able to do it.

There is no doubt that a lot of the monies that should have been used to improve the lives of the Nigerian masses
have fallen into the hands of our thieving leaders.

Nigeria1;;:

The money is there but they steal it. Have you ask yourself where did Jakande get all the money from , why where did mudashiru get the money from, Answer from lagos account. But now what you have is people would steal from govt and buy oil,bank and cell phone company. I would not steal the money but use it for what I want to do above. If you elect a thief what do you expect him to do to you. I have nobody in mind.

Yes I get your point. But you must bear in mind that back then, we did not have the 10-15 million people living in lagos as we do today. Those
governors were able to perform that well because

1. they did not steal like you have rightly pointed out

2. there were less people to cater for back then.

Let me use this analogy to bring home my point.

Let's say you have a husband and wife that bring home a combined income of say $50,000. This couple has 2 kids.

Now, due to lack of ambition & hard work, this couple now makes $30,000 a year, but now has
11 children to take care of.

You can see that, the standard of living of the family is going to go down tremendously.

This is the case in Lagos ! Less income coming in, but more people to cater for !!!

So, while your plan is laudable, the problem with lagos is that, the population continues to increase,
but income accruing to the government has not been able to increase proportionally, thus, a
reduction in the standard of living of the lagosians.

The federal govt that should be helping out does nothing !! Go and look at the state of the federal roads in Lagos. Infact, it is
the state that is bearing some of the federal govt's responsibilities like maintaining its
roads, equipping the police etc.

Even if as governor, you don't steal one kobo, there is just not enough funds to carry out the
projects you have laid out within 1 year in office. There has been too much rot and stealing
done prior to 1999 for you to accomplish what you have written (though it is laudable).

This is why Tinubu embarked on a massive Internally Generated Revenue drive while he was in office.

In 1999, less than 3 billion naira (per month) was generated by the lagos state government. Today, the state
is generating an average of 11 billion naira per month. It is this money, coupled with the 3-4 billion
that lagos receives from the federal govt, that the state is using to implement its numerous
programs, which many are praising Fashola for today.

Nigeria1;;:

I have lived abroad for many years and I know how to get money from the international banks. And also most of this too, would be done by oyigbo and they would run it and hand it over to lagos after many years.

Remember that, when you take out loans for developmental purposes, you have to take into account the
money you are going to use to service the loan. This is how the latin american countries got into their
debt crisis.

The Bus Rapid system is lagos, for instance, was financed by the world bank. But people are paying
for the service, so this money can be used to pay back the world bank loan (which is almost interest free; 1% or so).

If you take out loans from "international banks" to build schools like you have stated, please where are you going
to find the money to service the loans ?

Nigeria1;;:

Have you been to Bishop .oyedepo church and university, compare to lasu. Even with all the money lagos as , see how underdevelop it is. Now compare to a man Oyedepo and just a church, what they have. A leader . A leader can change life.

Lagos would not been in debt for me to do it.

Then, tell me, where are you going to get the funds from ?

New York city has a population of 8 million people and has a GDP of $413.9 billion dollars.

Nigeria has a population of 140 million and a GDP of 191.4 billion dollars !

Do you now get the picture ?

To increase the standard of living of your people, you have to increase their GDP.

So, how would you go about increasing the GDP of Lagos as Governor ? This really
is your challenge. It is with this, that you'll be able to provide the numerous services
and infrastructure you have outlined.

Increase in GDP in Lagos state = increase in taxes to the govt = increase in govt's ability to provide services
for its citizenry.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by toxnaija: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2008
If you have been abusing Fashola then you need to ask for God's forgiveness.You need to visit other states and you will appreciate what he is doing in Lagos state.Remember,Lagos has the greatest challenges in the country yet he is performing better than the rest.I am very close to about two other governors in the south west but I have stopped visiting them when they wouldnt listen to my advice on how to turn around their states.But Fashola has never been like that.In fact,he is currently doing something in my life that will shake the whole world.Sincerely.he is the only governor I know reads his mails personally and acts instantly.BELIEVE ME OR NOT,HE IS GOING TO READ THROUGH ALL YOU WROTE ON THIS THREAD THIS WEEK.I JuST SENT HIM THE LINK TO THIS THREAD.Do you have any complaint about anything in Lagos?Please feel free to put it on this thread,I will forward it to him.I am putting my integrity on the line for him as I am damn sure he will not just read your message,he will act on it.Please watch out for my article on him on this thread and major dailies/tabloids.He is humble,fearless and humane to a fault.Forget the demolitions and economic hardship for now.Remember,there is no gain without pain.I love him though we have never met.I will love to hear from people who have genuine complaints and not mundane issues.Fashola didnt cause all these hardships in the country.Only God can heal Nigeria but we need to support the few good leaders like Fashola.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by ADint(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ Arnold1 - Brilliant! Comprehensive in-depth analysis of the the situation in Lagos and Nigeria in general. Our GDP is abysmally low due largely to our single product economy. We spend too much on imports, while we export (manufacture) so little.

Gov. Fashola has done well with the resources at his disposal. From Arnold1's post this is in the region of N15B a month - N180B a year, that is around $1.5B a year for a City of 15 million!

Fashola cannot create jobs for the multitude of unemployed in the state, the civil service can only accommodate so many, but the private sector can. What is within his capacity is to create a conducive and enabling environment that will encourage the private sector to invest in manufacturing, commerce, trade, etc which will lead to job creation, more taxes and subsequently more development - this I believe he is doing.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by femionasan(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2008
Leave Fashola alone and talk to your Federal Govt. They have centralised everything and the little the governor is doing is being looked at as nothing. How can u blame the state for electricity problems when the Federal Govt does not want to relenquish its hold on the supply of electricity. The day there is stable power some people will not make money again. When he proposed the state drivers licence scheme, everyone thot it was just for the revenue but unfortunately it is not. There is going to be a database running for this purpose, which brings us to the issue of the 10,000 cctvs being installed in the state if u think the issue of powering these cameras will be a problem then u are wrong. As i speak to you now the street lights on Awolowo road in Ikoyi are not powered by PHCN and the street lights being installed on Mobolaji Bank-Anthony way from Maryland down to Ikeja is going to be done the same way. There will be a lot of mistakes made but i know 1 thing, Lagos will be better for it. The pipeline is full i only hope there is enough time and funds to fully implement all that the governor has lined up. If u dont see anything good he has done apart from beauification then it is pretty sad. Nobody said anything when he brought stake holders together in the state and raised billions to equip the police to fight crime. We should encourage the man as this will make him move towards achieving wot he has planned. At least he has achieved 2 or 3 points in his agenda, wot about our dear president who hsnt even achieved 1/4 of of 1 of his 7 point agenda. Dude doesnt even know wot he is doing. He is just gropping in the dark stumbling all over the place and messing up the kitchen.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2008
When you borrow money just be wise about it. You can build road and collect toll. given people the option of either using the road or use other road.
toxnaija, why would you want to do that. If you claim you know him, then what do you think about the jakande school building 28 years after they were built. It is a disgrace. Do you think fashola children are going to those school. let fashola read it. Awo would be ashame of this in his gravel. Awolowo is weeping in his gravel over the state of lagos school. baba Awolowo soku, I have vow to fulfill Awo dream. Awolowo dream shall come alive again in lagos.

So how many street light are you talking about meta 3. When I become governor, lagos would have 10,000 street light. I am an electrical engineer and I would personal design them , myself. It would all be made in lagos. And I know alot about software. I am an expert in software design, fashola would not be abe to do it the way I would. Now tell me if it would not contain fraud.

As governor lagos i would make 3 times what fashola is making at the moment in revenue. We would block all means of egunje. As government I would drop employment from 70% to 2 %.

toxnaija , email me at info@.com or amusiwa@hotmail.com or call my phone number 1416 904 5008, i want to talk to you about something that would be of benefit to you and Nigeria.

Toxnaija

Awolowo is crying for our children
Awolowo is crying for our bad roads
Awolowo is crying because our children have no job
Awolowo is crying because our people now beg on the street
Awolowo is crying that Yorubaland is getting less than 10% from federal allocation
Awolowo is crying because yoruba are getting 1/6 under the zoning
even while statistics and satellite picture show we are more than 30%
of the population.
Awolowo is crying because no yoruba leader is showing he care.
Awolowo dream shall come alive in 2011.

Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by ayinba1(f): 2:14am On Jul 28, 2008
dude,

wakeup

awolowo

is

DEAD

Leave

him

be!

space
bar
broken
sorry
all
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
@arnold 1

i am very impressed with ur point of veiw,u were very on point!!keep it up.
its not easy governing a people of that magnitude.Lagos state is a Megacity ie over 10million people with diffrent backgrounds and goals trooping in n out,and with two political parties that wont work together itz really hard for the governor. i believe he is doing fine.About the Oyedepo school and Lasu,what is the population of each school and how much are thier fees??
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by slyk2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
he has done alot.
lagos in peace.
biz is going on smoothly.
innovations are springing up daily.

Rome was not built in a day. He is on course.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
kobo junk, can u read that post by sly-k

thats a good example of someone whose profile doesn't auto-update but gets real updates from the real world.

i am very sorry to say this, you sound too dumb for me.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
webdezzi:

kobo junk, can u read that post by sly-k

thats a good example of someone whose profile doesn't auto-update but gets real updates from the real world.

i am very sorry to say this, you sound too dumb for me.

Well,  I guess this makes you a confirmed idiot since you seem to have serious issues with people not seeing things exactly the way you do.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2008
this is hilarious !!! grin grin

Idiots, stans and dolts have been here criticizing Fash STUPIDLY AND NO ONE YIMMED TO TELL ME WASSUP

even u Dayokanu shocked knowing fully that hypocites like Madejibo have been here undecided

@Kobojunkie

now tell me what exactly is ur point ?

I swear . . .it was obvious u are not in tune with reality the moment u asked why Johnny shd be at the busstop by 6am shocked shocked do u realize this is LAGOS ? undecided

is it like BRF has told u or anyone fucksoever that he is done with whatever he is to make Lagos the pride or envy of all ? undecided

u keep talking about job creation ? do u know how many fresh school cert- leavers he employed within the last 8 months so as to help their parents ?

do u know the much that Debosky provided as a link has not been challenged by any . . .that of the health care sector ?

do u know that the issue of BRT has actually brought more smiles to people's faces than hurt ? undecided

do u know that the Govt is doing things the revolutionary way to achieve rare results cos LAGOS DOESNT NEED A SOFT HAND TO RULE IT ! ? undecided

POVERTY IS GENERALLY A MALAISE IN THE LAND . . .WHAT HAS YARADUA DONE ABOUT IT ?

@NIGERIA1

just shut up . . .one can never see sense in ur write-ups embarassed

elecrical engineer my foot . . U SOUND MORE LIKE A 419ner tongue grin

@pepeye

when were u born ? undecided

allow people that know TALK ! cool

@KEMIFASH20 abi wetin be dat ur name sef

is it joblessness that I will say is worrying u ?
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2008
I was a  former member of the scription union, Deeper life church as a student leader, administrator of  church in, the Redeemed christain church of God, Nigeria christian copper fellowship, Unilorin christain Union.

Do that sound like 419,

Let look at the issue, Someone claim Fashola is building street light in 3 location,  it sound stupid for a state with over 17 million they claim. 3 street light

when is having 100 BRT buses with a population of 17 million now a thing to rejoice on, 
Lagos budget is 400 billion.  Ekene Dili Chukwu transport have more than 100 buses. You claim he is sincere,  was he part of the fraud that took plac in lagos for 8 years. When lagos money was use to buy an oil company,   I do not want to agrue with you on fashola,

I do not want to attack him. I have a question is fashola children going to lagos public school. I know when jakande became governor of Lagos, he withdraw his children to public school. Is fashola children going to LA school Agege or LA school Ajegunle. If not why not. If he believe in the system , his children should go to those school.

Look do not take it bad. I just want to see a better lagos. I love eko. look i knew people who knows fashola, but I still have to speak the truth. I just want to see a change to the life of our people they are suffer too much. How long will our people suffer. Yes I may live abroad. and have all basic thing i need. Should will continue with bad leadership

If I want contract from fashola , look i know people to talk to. but that not my aim. From this end it look like he does not care for our people. or to put lagos to the next level. He should look at my list and go and do them, if not I would run in 2011. We can not allow our people to suffer. We have relaunch Chief Awolowo group  "Egbe omo oduduwa", not as a political group but a development group with a government structure. We do not want to wait for the federal to bring development to YORUBALAND. we want to bring it to ourself through vision.

Egbe Omo oduduwa believe our children should go to good school, have good health care, we believe we should develop. We have map way to generate new income to Yorubaland. And using that at a footmat for the development of nigeria, since it is difficult to help nigeria develop, without someone calling you a tribalist. ,  We have formed a Yoruba government. It is a shadow government.  With a view to lead yorubas into their future.  We can not put our people lifes in the hand of people who do not care for them and who use state money to buy oil company or steal for it. Even if man does not see them. God  is looking at them.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2008
Nigeria1;;:

I was a former member of the scription union, Deeper life church as a student leader, administrator of church in, the Redeemed christain church of God, Nigeria christian copper fellowship, Unilorin christain Union.

Do that sound like 419,

Let look at the issue, Someone claim Fashola is building street light in 3 location, it sound stupid for a state with over 17 million they claim. 3 street light
it will intrest u that there are many states that dont have street lights and dont even plan to have street lights.

when is having 100 BRT buses with a population of 17 million now a thing to rejoice on,
Lagos budget is 400 billion. Ekene Dili Chukwu transport have more than 100 buses. You claim he is sincere, was he part of the fraud that took plac in lagos for 8 years. When lagos money was use to buy an oil company, I do not want to agrue with you on fashola,

get you fact bout the budget(is it the one allocated by the federal gov to state or states internal revenue dat they plan to use?).lagos dosnt have the highest allocation despite it being the most populated.I wonder what other states like Bayelsa and co are doing.BRT is a thing to regoice about,due to the fact that people have been crippled with mentallity of the ricketty Molue buses.BRT buses are actually 220 not 100 and ekene dili chukwu is interstate which moves 48 passengers in aday, BRT 48 or more puttin into concideration drop and carry in less than an hour, multiply that by 220 and by 16 hours ull get a ruff sketch about the people happy with the project or the prospect(more buses on the way) of the project.DOnt bother arguing bout Fashola,he was cheif of staff for ruffly 3yrs not 8,so ur oil company story??check on it okay??

I do not want to attack him. I have a question is fashola children going to lagos public school. I know when jakande became governor of Lagos, he withdraw his children to public school. Is fashola children going to LA school Agege or LA school Ajegunle. If not why not. If he believe in the system , his children should go to those school.

jakande'z time was diffrent,he created those schools,they were cream,over the years they depreciated to nothing due to poor maintenance,i really dont think jakande would put his kids there now would he??for now Fasholaz children do go to public school but i wont mention which 1

Look do not take it bad. I just want to see a better lagos. I love eko. look i knew people who knows fashola, but I still have to speak the truth. I just want to see a change to the life of our people they are suffer too much. How long will our people suffer. Yes I may live abroad. and have all basic thing i need. Should will continue with bad leadership
u are entitled to ur opinion,but u should know this country has been runing backwards for a long long time,and it is faster to destroy dan build esp in naija,i live in naija n ive got basic things like u in yankee or where ever but u really have to understand the people here 2.

If I want contract from fashola , look i know people to talk to. but that not my aim. From this end it look like he does not care for our people. or to put lagos to the next level. He should look at my list and go and do them, if not I would run in 2011. We can not allow our people to suffer. We have relaunch Chief Awolowo group "Egbe omo oduduwa", not as a political group but a development group with a government structure. We do not want to wait for the federal to bring development to YORUBALAND. we want to bring it to ourself through vision.
if you want a contract from him is not as easy as you speak,u know who to speak to??i think if u want to help lagosians and u claim u have this almighty vision i believe you should get a contract and execute it perfectly then u can come back on this thread and tell us ur achievments and challenges and your future goals not talk from the sideline, remember, person wey dey drive mot for him mind no dey get accident.I say these things coz i can beat my chest and say i have a contract with lagos state and im carrying out with all seriousness and i can tell you the challenges,its not what i thought when i was running my mouth like urs before i got into it.About your revival?u dont have to Wake no 1 form the dead, the vision and develpment starts with u,how much of hope have you as an individual brought to the suffering masses??

Egbe Omo oduduwa believe our children should go to good school, have good health care, we believe we should develop. We have map way to generate new income to Yorubaland. And using that at a footmat for the development of nigeria, since it is difficult to help nigeria develop, without someone calling you a tribalist. , We have formed a Yoruba government. It is a shadow government. With a view to lead yorubas into their future. We can not put our people lifes in the hand of people who do not care for them and who use state money to buy oil company or steal for it. Even if man does not see them. God is looking at them.
Fashola believes in develpment and evryother thing uv mentioned above. i really believe alot has to be done by u n i. im not saying the govt isnt responsible but as u mentioned that the state shouldnt wait for the federal, i think u shouldnt wait for the state either.So please as u have braged about u beign an engineer dat has connections with the governer please use ur super powers and LIGHT UP THE PLACE coz lagosians need less talk more Action.iv started, what bout u??
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2008
I was a former member of the scription union, Deeper life church as a student leader, administrator of church in, the Redeemed christain church of God, Nigeria christian copper fellowship, Unilorin christain Union.

Do that sound like 419,

Let look at the issue, Someone claim Fashola is building street light in 3 location, it sound stupid for a state with over 17 million they claim. 3 street light

it will intrest u that there are many states that don't have street lights and don't even plan to have street lights.[color=#990000][/color]

Lagos budget is 400 billion. Ekene Dili Chukwu transport have more than 100 buses. You claim he is sincere, was he part of the fraud that took plac in lagos for 8 years. When lagos money was use to buy an oil company, I do not want to agrue with you on fashola,

get you fact bout the budget(is it the one allocated by the federal gov to state or states internal revenue that they plan to use?).lagos dosnt have the highest allocation despite it being the most populated.I wonder what other states like Bayelsa and co are doing.BRT is a thing to regoice about,due to the fact that people have been crippled with mentallity of the ricketty Molue buses.BRT buses are actually 220 not 100 and ekene dili chukwu is interstate which moves 48 passengers in aday, BRT 48 or more puttin into concideration drop and carry in less than an hour, multiply that by 220 and by 16 hours ull get a ruff sketch about the people happy with the project or the prospect(more buses on the way) of the project.DOnt bother arguing bout Fashola,he was cheif of staff for ruffly 3yrs not 8,so your oil company story??check on it okay??

jakande'z time was diffrent,he created those schools,they were cream,over the years they depreciated to nothing due to poor maintenance,i really don't think jakande would put his kids there now would he??for now Fasholaz children do go to public school but i wont mention which 1

u are entitled to your opinion,but u should know this country has been runing backwards for a long long time,and it is faster to destroy dan build esp in naija,i live in naija n ive got basic things like u in yankee or where ever but u really have to understand the people here 2.

If I want contract from fashola , look i know people to talk to. but that not my aim. From this end it look like he does not care for our people. or to put lagos to the next level. He should look at my list and go and do them, if not I would run in 2011. We can not allow our people to suffer. We have relaunch Chief Awolowo group "Egbe omo oduduwa", not as a political group but a development group with a government structure. We do not want to wait for the federal to bring development to YORUBALAND. we want to bring it to ourself through vision.

if you want a contract from him is not as easy as you speak,u know who to speak to??i think if u want to help lagosians and u claim u have this almighty vision i believe you should get a contract and execute it perfectly then u can come back on this thread and tell us your achievments and challenges and your future goals not talk from the sideline, remember, person wey dey drive mot for him mind no dey get accident.I say these things because i can beat my chest and say i have a contract with lagos state and im carrying out with all seriousness and i can tell you the challenges,its not what i thought when i was running my mouth like urs before i got into it.About your revival?u don't have to Wake no 1 form the dead, the vision and develpment starts with u,how much of hope have you as an individual brought to the suffering masses??

Egbe Omo oduduwa believe our children should go to good school, have good health care, we believe we should develop. We have map way to generate new income to Yorubaland. And using that at a footmat for the development of nigeria, since it is difficult to help nigeria develop, without someone calling you a tribalist. , We have formed a Yoruba government. It is a shadow government. With a view to lead yorubas into their future. We can not put our people lifes in the hand of people who do not care for them and who use state money to buy oil company or steal for it. Even if man does not see them. God is looking at them.

Fashola believes in develpment and evryother thing uv mentioned above. i really believe alot has to be done by u n i. im not saying the govt isnt responsible but as u mentioned that the state shouldnt wait for the federal, i think u shouldnt wait for the state either.So please as u have braged about u beign an engineer that has connections with the governer please use your super powers and LIGHT UP THE PLACE because lagosians need less talk more Action.iv started, what bout u??
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
dlox01:

Do that sound like 419,

it will intrest u that there are many states that don't have street lights and don't even plan to have street lights.[color=#990000][/color]

get you fact bout the budget(is it the one allocated by the federal gov to state or states internal revenue that they plan to use?).lagos dosnt have the highest allocation despite it being the most populated.I wonder what other states like Bayelsa and co are doing.BRT is a thing to regoice about,due to the fact that people have been crippled with mentallity of the ricketty Molue buses.BRT buses are actually 220 not 100 and ekene dili chukwu is interstate which moves 48 passengers in aday, BRT 48 or more puttin into concideration drop and carry in less than an hour, multiply that by 220 and by 16 hours ull get a ruff sketch about the people happy with the project or the prospect(more buses on the way) of the project.DOnt bother arguing bout Fashola,he was cheif of staff for ruffly 3yrs not 8,so your oil company story??check on it okay??

jakande'z time was diffrent,he created those schools,they were cream,over the years they depreciated to nothing due to poor maintenance,i really don't think jakande would put his kids there now would he??for now Fasholaz children do go to public school but i wont mention which 1

u are entitled to your opinion,but u should know this country has been runing backwards for a long long time,and it is faster to destroy dan build esp in naija,i live in naija n ive got basic things like u in yankee or where ever but u really have to understand the people here 2.

if you want a contract from him is not as easy as you speak,u know who to speak to??i think if u want to help lagosians and u claim u have this almighty vision i believe you should get a contract and execute it perfectly then u can come back on this thread and tell us your achievments and challenges and your future goals not talk from the sideline, remember, person wey dey drive mot for him mind no dey get accident.I say these things because i can beat my chest and say i have a contract with lagos state and im carrying out with all seriousness and i can tell you the challenges,its not what i thought when i was running my mouth like urs before i got into it.About your revival?u don't have to Wake no 1 form the dead, the vision and develpment starts with u,how much of hope have you as an individual brought to the suffering masses??

Fashola believes in develpment and evryother thing uv mentioned above. i really believe alot has to be done by u n i. im not saying the govt isnt responsible but as u mentioned that the state shouldnt wait for the federal, i think u shouldnt wait for the state either.So please as u have braged about u beign an engineer that has connections with the governer please use your super powers and LIGHT UP THE PLACE because lagosians need less talk more Action.iv started, what bout u??

@dloxx1

God bless u . . .

The people have voted and the score card reads enormously in Fashola's favour !!!

show me a Governor that has performed more than he has and I will give u 500,000 naira grin grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2008

1. You claim that some state do not have street light for God sake. Do we still live in the stone age in Nigeria. To even compare yourself with failure shows you the level lagos have gone that far. It use to be a state that lead and other follow. So now we now compare ourself with failing state. Iya maje omo ti oni mama. Most  governor have brought buses. kano, osun, rivers  because they did not call BRT .

2. How do you compare lagos with Balyase, they live in creeks. they need ferry. And this state do not make that much money from internal generate revenue. only from federal.

3. tell us which LA school fashola children are going to. Can he transfer his children to the one in Ajegunle please. LA school adegunle. That is the way to be close to the people. Not sit in Lekki or victoria island or ikoyi with the rich. Are the people serving him or him serving them.

4. I would tell you Jakande children would go to public school if he was in government, because he would maintain them to that level that human can live in them. What fashola have at the moment. only pigs and chicken can go to them. Do you call this below school

www.nairaland.com/attachments/57360_lagosschool1_jpg40ca92fcb8d010d5e60baf053c19ecd6

5. So you are a CONTRACTOR, The yorubas would say, who will the fly support, if not the man with the wound. MR CONTRACTOR FOR FASHOLA,  You people do not need to eat lagos finish.

6. I do not know fashola directly, I know people who knows him, that what I SAID.

7. You said I should use my skill for lagos. Did you see my first statement   "I was a former member of the scription union, Deeper life church as a student leader, administrator of church in, the Redeemed christain church of God, Nigeria christian copper fellowship, Unilorin christain Union."""
Do i sound like someone who give egunje to you. I do not give egunje, People who do not give egunje do not become contrator with the lagos govt.

8. You claim you have the level of facilities i have because you are a contactor to the lagos govt. Then you are rich from getting contract from lagos. My brother what qualifies you to get contract from Lagos state govt. Do you have the technical skill for the project or your man know man skill.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by ayinba1(f): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
Even without knowing your name and face, Mr Nigeria1, you cannot even qualify to run.

Hmnn so who is gonna vote you in now, ehh?

Abeg, do not quit your day job. You suck!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
so name and face is what make people qualify to run for office. the word of God says men look at appearance but God look at the heart. You are new to nairaland everybody knews my name is Musiwa. when the time comes  you would see my face. i do not need the publicity, because I have stood against the evil in our society. They feel i should keep my face out of the public many people who have see us dare to go where noone would go in Nigeria. We have made enermy with evil people in Nigeria because we speak the truth.  People who have cheated us of what is us. Our right, we have stood for the common man and said what noone dare to says. We have been the real voice of NIGERIA common man.  We want to expose corruption in Nigeria, from the president, to minister to governor.

So based on pure security reason, face would have to wait. Just know my name It is MUSIWA . I dare to believe that Nigeria can develop. I want to make you all, I believe in the development of NIGERIA.

We have what we want as a people. We want to bring Nigeria to the level of development and Yorubaland. It is as a risk to our lifes, and for you to hear and read issue that would not be published by the nigeria media. That faces issue would wait.

let talk about the Egbe Omo Oduduwa, then i would answer you.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
May be you do not know this, that Yorubaland is a country inside a country. We have more population than every other countries in west africa if we are remove from the map of Nigeria. We have our culture, religion and history and others. We are a country inside another country. So that is the need for this new shadow government. It aim is to manage Yorubaland.

We have more people than the following africa countries. Only 4 africa countries have more population than us.

Angola (also in SADC)

Rwanda (also in EAC)
Burundi (also in EAC)
São Tomé and Príncipe
CEMAC
Republic of Congo
Central African Republic
Cameroon
Chad
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon

Sudan

Kenya
Tanzania (also in SADC)
Uganda
Rwanda (also in ECCAS)
Burundi (also in ECCAS)

Eritrea
Djibouti
Somalia

Botswana
Comoros
Lesotho
Madagascar
Malawi
Mozambique
Mauritius
Namibia
Seychelles

Swaziland
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Mauritania

The Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Liberia

Sierra Leone

Benin
Burkina Faso
Côte d'Ivoire
Guinea-Bissau
Mali
Niger
Senegal
Togo
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
now i know some people dont deserve to be nigerians talk less of use nigeria as an ID,

you are proud to show the world your yansh by searching for a bad picture and posting it here to support your claims,
what if i search for a picture of a nice school here in nigeria and post it too? (dont have that much time though)

lets look at our third mainland bridge that people complain about, some say its visually clear how it dances, it hasn't collapsed, yet the mississippi bridge collapsed last year.

let me share the picture of the bridge and tell me why it collapsed.

As for you junk, did u read the post by Dr Kitaun

that Yorubaland is a country inside a country.

and yes, i find it difficult to cope with blind imbeciles and accept craps from them, you can, but me no fit take am
"i just cant fit" grin

some ppl just need to wash their heads

Nigeria1;;:

May be you do not know this, that Yorubaland is a country inside a country. We have more population than every other countries in west africa if we are remove from the map of Nigeria. We have our culture, religion and history and others. We are a country inside another country. So that is the need for this new shadow government. It aim is to manage Yorubaland.

We have more people than the following africa countries. Only 4 africa countries have more population than us.

Angola (also in SADC)

Rwanda (also in EAC)
Burundi (also in EAC)
São Tomé and Príncipe
CEMAC
Republic of Congo
Central African Republic
Cameroon
Chad
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon

Sudan

Kenya
Tanzania (also in SADC)
Uganda
Rwanda (also in ECCAS)
Burundi (also in ECCAS)

Eritrea
Djibouti
Somalia

Botswana
Comoros
Lesotho
Madagascar
Malawi
Mozambique
Mauritius
Namibia
Seychelles

Swaziland
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Mauritania

The Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Liberia

Sierra Leone

Benin
Burkina Faso
Côte d'Ivoire
Guinea-Bissau
Mali
Niger
Senegal
Togo

Nigeria1, you need to consider going back to school
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
webdezzi (m), how old do you think, i am??  Going to school. so you think, i am your mate because i humble myself to join you on the internet. one of your senator and myself grew up together. So you think he should go back to school too.  it should give you a clue. so you should ask how many school i have gone to. even if i may humbly say it i am better educated than your governor.  i notice , your moderator is fun of editing my posting, why ??

Do not assume been online is been young, even obama blogs. different between nigeria and over here.  obama is a great blogger. so i guess he should go back to school too. many president and senators blog. I forgot you people are still living in the stone age.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by easygoing1(f): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
hi guys
Am new in this forum
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Arnold1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
Welcome to Nairaland @ easy_going

Have fun !!!!!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
webdezzi, let me give a clue, I am older than Gowon, muritala, IBB , and obasanjo,  when they overthrow the govt or became head of state. So I am old enough to be president of Nigeria. Those recording of my voice where done many many years ago.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
@nigeria1, good for you

@easy going, welcome
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
@Nigeria

u really need to see ur shrink shocked

I cant shout . . .

u are older than Gowon and u were President of the christian fellowship at Unilorin ?

PRAY TELL; WHEN WAS UNILORIN FOUNDED FOR U HAVE TO BE WHAT ? shocked

infact ur name Musiwa doesnt just fit; I swear u will not win an election even in ur street tongue

like someone said U SUCK !!! tongue grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
Dr Kiuna contractor, you have no heart,  How long would the people of lagos be your victim,  Do you think we are fooled how they own oando oil from stolen money from lagos budget.

You are a wicked man, who wnt to continue to see people suffer. Do you like this picture Dr kiuana contractor. Do you like this picture . tell the world if you love this , this is 9 years of this people in power. 9 years. 9 , 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 years,   Do you love this pictures Dr contractor , do you, Mr contractor or you go send me egunje over here, na millions of dollar, mr slave master.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58381_uglysideoflagos_jpg87c6732c3eeece016c9f773bc7728e8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58382_uglysideoflagos1_jpg97e3a2947a98c7a82fde542fd10b82ee

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58383_uglysideoflagos2_jpg364c2602ed747518425c267a05efd363

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58544_IMG_4346email_JPG63cee8195e09e1ddd496293925ddbb6a
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2008
seriously this Nigeria1 guy needs see his shrink . . . embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song / FG Agrees To Pay $496m Settlement Claims On Ajaokuta Steel / Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.