Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? (5371 Views)

For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! / What Has Fashola Really Done? / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Rossikk(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
I keep hearing Fashola, Fashola, Fashola. Everywhere Fashola. Yet anytime I enter Lagos the place looks upside down. undecided Are you sure this man has not used jazz to make everyone think he's doing something, when in reality he ain't doing shiit?  wink kiss grin
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Sunofgod(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by jmaine: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^ Una two no serious oo! grin grin. . .  Fashola great and giant strides was noticed in the first 18 months of his first term . . .but After his altercation with his master . . . The reverse gear to the status quo was initiated and sustained . . .and that is where we are today . . . He is still moving (slowly though) and trying his best . . .definitely not at the blistering pace he awed us with initially  . . . A pace people still associate with him today . . . Hopefully, Things once again will speed up soon   undecided undecided . . . Even at that, most state governors are just so below par that they don't even measure up to the man  . . . No one can deny that . . .
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Rgp92: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
He is overrated. He has brainwashed people by pictures grin. Anyway, this is gonna turn into a tribalwar sad
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Sunofgod(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
jmaine:

^^^ Una two no serious oo!  grin grin. . .  Fashola great and giant strides was noticed in the first 18 months of his first term . . .but After his altercation with his master . . . The reverse gear to the status quo was initiated and sustained . . .and that is where we are today . . . He is still moving (slowly though) and trying his best . . .definitely not at the blistering pace he awed us with initially  . . . A pace people still associate with him today . . . Hopefully, Things once again will speed up soon   undecided undecided . . . Even at that, most state governors are just so below par that they don't even measure up to the man  . . . No one can deny that . . .

He should travel to the southeast to meet with the likes of Obi, Ngige or even this Rochas dude to get advse on how to put an end to godfatherism.

Your sugesting his 'puppet master' (Tinubu) is hindering him?

Well officially 'Fashola' is in charge of Lagos.
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Mariory(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hope you folks don't pop a vessel in your small heads because of Fashola. The man doesn't even know you exist.
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by phantom(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^then tell us what actually he has done so that we dont pop any vessel, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by ektbear: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hehe

He has done zilch in Lagos. The state is the same as he met it in 2007. In fact worse grin grin grin

Lol
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Obiagu1(m): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2011
Cleared out Oshodi and other nasty places in Lagos and got rid of miscreants as much as possible with 4 yrs  of Lagos state budget.
At least, if you enter Lagos, Oshodi looks different. That's the action governor for you.

More grease to his elbows with more billions of Naira down the drain.
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Jul 21, 2011
^^^ Marwa did exactly the same, until Tinubu came in and allowed it all come back again. You should have seen Oshodi back during the Marwa years. And I think Mike Aigbe did the very same too. Now, it was not that way back during Jakande and Mudashiru years. Oshodi used to be lovely and the evening market was a beautiful scene back in those days.

As for the @Poster, it is a bit hypocritical to point this at Fashola when you are the very same whose tongue is stuck up Jonathan arse on here.
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by aljharem3: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Marwa did exactly the same, until Tinubu came in and allowed it all come back again. You should have seen Oshodi back during the Marwa years. And I think Mike Aigbe did the very same too. Now, it was not that way back during Jakande and Mudashiru years. Oshodi used to be lovely and the evening market was a beautiful scene back in those days.

As for the @Poster, it is a bit hypocritical to point this at Fashola when you are the very same whose tongue is stuck up Jonathan arse on here.

chai thanks for this nice recall wink
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by ektbear: 3:39am On Jul 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

when you are the very same whose tongue is stuck up Jonathan arse on here.

Hrm, KoboJ. . .  grin tongue wink
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by idupaul: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2011
Fashola definitely used some mind altering method on Lagosians .
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by lagcity(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2011
Fashola turned beautiful lagos into a shi.thole. are u happy now?
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2011
Sun of god:

He should travel to the southeast to meet with the likes of Obi, Ngige or even this Rochas dude to get advse on how to put an end to godfatherism.

Your sugesting his 'puppet master' (Tinubu) is hindering him?

Well officially 'Fashola' is in charge of Lagos.

Ngige is presently not a governor. You mean the same Rochas that just appointed numerous political assistants among which we have the Chief Comedian of the state.
Anyway, i dont think Tinubu is in anyway impeding the progress Fashola is making in Lag sha.
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by PointB: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2011
@topic He planted grass by the roads and the real people are crying.

Read this article:

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201107211334979

The Chairman, Ilupeju Community Development Association, Mr. Charles Agumuo, who spoke to PUNCH METRO on Saturday said the area lacked basic amenities.

He said, “Since we have been in this community, we have not felt the impact of the government. There has been no material impact through social amenities. We do not have either a school or health centre. We have nothing to fall on in an emergency situation.

“Our children still ask if we are part of Lagos and we tell them that we only exist on the map of Lagos State.”
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Mariory(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
phantom:

^^^then tell us what actually he has done so that we dont pop any vessel, grin grin grin grin grin

Could give a rat's a.s.s for that crap. I'm too busy these days to bother with that argumental nonsense you folks can't get enough of. Still though in your "efforts" don't pop a blood vessel. . .that's all I'm saying. grin
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Mobinga: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
Absolutely nothing! Over-hyped!
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by seanet02: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
Mobinfool
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
phantom:

what the heck were you thinking asking such a question, on nairaland for? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by phantom(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

what the heck were you thinking asking such a question, on nairaland for? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, oops! my bad,
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by seunlayi(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2011
The man ijavascript:void(0);s using a very potent juju shocked shocked grin
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2011
What exactly av fash done? I ll answer ur question, he has em, eem eem. Hes tryin to sand fill d open sea at d island,abi without land where he go put infrastructure.lol . Billions re bin spent on PR, d guy has done nada
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Roland17(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2011
I had a bet with someone on Saturday that Fashola would be make the Home page of Nairaland on Monday or Tuesday and Christ i was not disappointed, Nairaland is becoming tooo predictable,

"Breath of Fresh Air indeed"
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by member479760: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2011
Where are those getting regular paychecks from Mr. Fashola to defend their paychecks?

Mr. Fashola is now a millionaire, all the tax payer money don enter Lagos.

OP - the guy is being over-paid for doing nothing. no good road, no gutter, no water etc.
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by juman(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2011
Another PDP guy. grin grin
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Omooba77: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2011
Fashola started very, but now nothing is working! Drive through Lagos, the potholes can sink cars. Check Herbert Macaulay road,Ladipo Mushin,Onike,Ebute-Meta,even infront Mainland local government. The roads are so bad. Each day I wonder why politicians are like this!So Fashola should wake up. Yesterday armed robbers operated freely around Surulere area freely yesterday,one innocent truck pusher was shot,unconfirmed report even said two police where killed,yet Lagos has helicopters to fight crime.
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by gidson12(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2011
Eko ile should be here, or has he disapeared like beaf
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Omooba77: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2011
Fashola started very well, but now nothing is working! Drive through Lagos, the potholes can sink cars. Check Herbert Macaulay road,Ladipo Mushin,Onike,Ebute-Meta,even infront Mainland local government. The roads are so bad. Each day I wonder why politicians are like this!So Fashola should wake up. Yesterday armed robbers operated freely around Surulere area ,one innocent truck pusher was shot,unconfirmed report even said two police where killed,yet Lagos has helicopters to fight crime
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by buy1get2(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2011
if like use yansh talk ,not use mouth again , it will do noting on fasola. Face your own work hard
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by Bawss1(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2011
Another rising of Bad Belle Operatives at work eh? cool
Re: What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? by seunKelz: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2011
Why do Nigerians speak like this, The guy has improved the roads in Lagos, oshodi, looks safer than it has ever been in the last 9 years, there are traffic lights even towards Sango area, at this point I must say, if you expect him to improve everything in Lagos then you are a big foo cos he is no God, and every change comes with a bit of sacrifice. Now the big question is, What has the President done, Am sure someone is gonna answer give him time, And I will, but you don't running your mouth about how Fashola is doing nothing, when the Lagos governor is doing better than some state governors, (names withheld), Go figure out the rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Ali Actually Died in the Hands of Boko Haram... Fresh Details Emerge / I Weep For The South: Former Goveror Of Zamfara, Sanni Yerima / IBB At 80: Ugwuanyi Salutes Former Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.