Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,071 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? (12644 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / How To Flirt Online Successfully - Hot Dating Tips To Find Love Easy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mightycrown: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
y i go allow dat. noway
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Aromas: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
slimthugchimee: I have just 3 words to say AM I MAD

Let me answer you with another romantics 3 words YES YOU'RE MAD
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by pearl360(f): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sure. I don't have a problem with that. Girls flirt toocheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by chineloSA(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
My rule is always look but don't touch. cheesy cheesy cheesy
He can look,admire and pass on remarks or whatever whether I am around or not I don't care. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He can flirt as much as he wants but.What I cannot approve of is when he acts on his lust while I am in the picture undecided undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
I use to have an online flirt, and she use to tel me her bf is not happy then suddenly the guy called me, threatened me and deleted me, lolz too harsh coz i missd that gal o
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
ogugua88: Allow? Lol.

I only date adults, men particularly. I don't plan on telling a partner what he can and/or cannot do. All I can do is be the best girlfriend or wife and trust that he won't betray me. Call it naive, but it's my hope that if I treat him the best way possible, then he won't see any reason to get any other kind of romantic/sexual attention elsewhere. Flirting won't offend me until he does it blatantly and it goes a step further.
seconded

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by phtemie(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
When craze no dey craze her for head..Either online or offline,no flirtation..If she gets caught red-handed,she go smell pepper!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by xynerise: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
So far her character at home doesn't change
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
She's allowed to flirt offline, I don't care! Once you earn my trust, you earn it, until you give me a good reason to withdraw it.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oludrex(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
No.. Before u knw it .. He or she will be obssessed wit the flirtmate
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oludrex(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Phder: She's allowed to flirt offline, I don't care! Once you earn my trust, you earn it, until you give me a good reason to withdraw it.
I no pity U at all
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by kings009(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
My hubby can do whatever he wants....I am not his mother.

Hope u can also do what u want in the relationship?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
no i can not..... na small small now e go lead to nude pics... mbannu... never

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oludrex:
I no pity U at all
There is nothing to pity! If she REALLY wants to flirt, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by kings009(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
If he flirts online; believe me, when given the opportunity, he will do it well offline. He either prefers and respects you or he is an explorer. No two ways about it! Vice-versa.

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Phder: She's allowed to flirt offline, I don't care! Once you earn my trust, you earn it, until you give me a good reason to withdraw it.

Exactly!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

Exactly!
see her mouth like exactly. this one wey you dey post picture of ya yansh for profile. we know why you want to flirt online. so you can post pictures of ya yansh to random men. smdh grin

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by kings009(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2013

Only if she is the one condescending to make do with u.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by eluquenson(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
No
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by ikekings1: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Girlfriend- I don't mind.. So far, I get my own share of the cookie..

Wife- hmmm....
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
kings009:

Only if she is the one condescending to make do with u.
Why would anybody "make do" with a partner? It shows the relationship has no future! It should be a mutual thing; I wouldn't date an individual out of self pity, so the word "condescending" and "make-do" is a wrong term in any relationship.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by jasperkrekre(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
hmm for ur church mind abi. Na person like u go nearly faint wen u go thru ur hubby's sentbox and see something like "miss u too"

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Sike(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
tellwisdom: What is flirt?? angry
Past tense of Flute.

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Aromas:

Let me answer you with another romantics 3 words YES YOU'RE MAD
gringringrin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
phtemie: When craze no dey craze her for head..Either online or offline,no flirtation..If she gets caught red-handed,she go smell pepper!
Abi nau, what rubbish.......angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by naijafresh: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hmm, there is a very thin line between 'flirting' on line and 'emotional infidelity' or non physical cheating

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oludrex:
I no pity U at all
OMG!!!!......grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
kings009: If he flirts online; believe me, when given the opportunity, he will do it well offline. He either prefers and respects you or he is an explorer. No two ways about it! Vice-versa.
This is spot on

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Danhumprey: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! Why don't I trust you? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Oluwatola5(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tolexander: am talking about flirting for fun!

am not really interested in whatever she posts or updates. Maybe cos i do my things for the fun of them and not really serious about them.
Okay, different strokes for different folks.....
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: see her mouth like exactly. this one wey you dey post picture of ya yansh for profile. we know why you want to flirt online. so you can post pictures of ya yansh to random men. smdh grin

Haha its an innocent pic, I dunno what you're talking about. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by haitto99(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: flirt online ? yes if she wants to get killed offline cheesy
true talk...beta killing

...g / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes