Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? (12643 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / How To Flirt Online Successfully - Hot Dating Tips To Find Love Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by chineloSA(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
RedBenson:

Did you say 'NO'? So what abt all these flirtings on nairaland etc? Smh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so she was flirting with you. grin grin grin grin grin,

@ Nadia, you see na, you flirting with everybody, now they see you and using it against you grin grin grin grin grin You must choose who you flirt with, eeeeh?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
RedBenson:

Did you say 'NO'? So what abt all these flirtings on nairaland etc? Smh!
undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: undecided
tongue

Dem don catch u grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
tongue

Dem don catch u grin
angry angry

For ur mind!!
I no flirt 4 this nl

Whoever liked ur post is a foolish fool grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by JessyLuchi(f): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
slimthugchimee: [/quote] lipsrsealed[quote author=slimthugchimee]
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: angry angry

For ur mind!!
I no flirt 4 this nl

Whoever liked ur post is a foolish fool grin
Story!...u sef know dat we know dat u know tongue

D person is a witness......more likes wanted jorgrin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Story!...u sef know dat we know dat u know tongue

D person is a witness......more likes wanted jorgrin
maybe the old Nadia_sa not nadia_sa1..

I don vex!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lmao but see her dp.

There's nothing wrong with flirting jor. It's good fun. No be crime. As long as you respect your partner and head home to him/her like you're supposed to.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: maybe the old Nadia_sa not nadia_sa1..

I don vex!!
See am...more likes...yipee! cheesy av got so many witnesses in d house...more ehgrin
U sabi vex ?undecided.....abegii tongue....wat we r saying is allow ur partner 2 enjoy wat u r enjoying online kwanu..onlyn flirting aint a crimewink

Weda Nadia_SA or Nadia_SA 1...its still u...abi was she ur counterfeit ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
See am...more likes...yipee! cheesy av got so many witnesses in d house...more ehgrin
U sabi vex ?undecided.....abegii tongue....wat we r saying is allow ur partner 2 enjoy wat u r enjoying online kwanu..onlyn flirting aint a crimewink

Weda Nadia_SA or Nadia_SA 1...its still u...abi was she ur counterfeit ?
leav me jooR

angry angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
I don't flirt online nd I'd b really mad if Ikechu would do so!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: leav me jooR

angry angry
tongue
D truth hurts...doesn't it wink
Oya cum let's play cheesy
Btw....wats dah stuff u wia holding 2 ur mouth on ur dp...lipstick ? undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I don't flirt online nd I'd b really mad if Ikechu would do so!!

Kk deawie...let's try and blv u wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
tongue
D truth hurts...doesn't it wink
Oya cum let's play cheesy
Btw....wats dah stuff u wia holding 2 ur mouth on ur dp...lipstick ? undecided
I don't want to play with u ..

U mean angry angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so she was flirting with you. grin grin grin grin grin,

@ Nadia, you see na, you flirting with everybody, now they see you and using it against you grin grin grin grin grin You must choose who you flirt with, eeeeh?? cheesy cheesy
just saw this now oo..

Bbe I don't flirt I'm just a nice person grin nd u people take it otherwise..
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
daalu!! smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I don't want to play with u ..

U mean angry angry
embarassedHey babe....don't take it lyk dat ni...was just catching fun naw....ok, I'm sorrycry

Play wif me b4 I cry o cry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: daalu!! smiley
Lolx....funi enuf I don't knw wat 2 reply
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Dis guy, u like talking sha. U & Nadia should go to the photo thread and continue there. Don't turn this into another chat thread, tnx. tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
mazizi tonene:
embarassedHey babe....don't take it lyk dat ni...was just catching fun naw....ok, I'm sorrycry

Play wif me b4 I cry o cry
I forgive u!! kiss
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yield:
Dis guy, u like talking sha. U & Nadia should go to the photo thread and continue there. Don't turn this into another chat thread, tnx. tongue
undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yield:
but this thread dead sha...
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

Haha its an innocent pic, I dunno what you're talking about. cheesy grin
don't mind him. He iS jealous. Your pic is too fine. You are such a damsel.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Dannylux: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
LOL! True True

Yield:

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I forgive u!! kiss
tanx smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: LOL! True True

Dan musa, u don carry ur bad belle cum here....oya swerve.....#eyaf do
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I forgive u!! kiss
Bia, Married woman! Dis ur Dp na big NO no! U dey advertise ur merchandise ni? Smh! Poor Ike
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Isahalbash(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na 4rm ONLINE flirtn go turn 2 OFFLINE flirtn..

The bEst waY 2 sTOP AN aRGUMENT X 2 avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bia, Married woman! Dis ur Dp na big NO no! U dey advertise ur merchandise ni? Smh! Poor Ike
ok..

If he doesn't have a prob with it I don't know y u should

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: ok..

If he doesn't have a prob with it I don't know y u should
He doesn't? Yearrite! Give me his phone number,i'll ask him myself.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin

But i don't av a problem with it undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He doesn't? Yearrite! Give me his phone number,i'll ask him myself.
Bia, don't give her o tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

...g / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.