Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. (31124 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them / My Online Dating Experience. / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2011
LukeLook:

Will you marry a man/woman inbetween jobs:
0809450500x
nobody wants to see ur number

ans: as long as she can take care of the home, i'll have no problem marrying her.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah you're right my jeez! so many are just dabblers no seriousness at all . . . i have known so many who found their soulmate from online dating but i see only this on Nairaland when u ask someone for relationship instead of responding in a friendly manner , u see or read something else that doesn't seem sane cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

I know bout only few online mate on this forum for years now that mean so much--- grin grin wink
[/size]

gagaraga:

most people dont take online dating serious.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by tadelara(f): 5:06am On Dec 01, 2011
It is definitely weird meeting or dating someone whom you met online. However, in this day and age, since most of our time is spent being entertained, or work perhaps with the help of the internet it is possible you may meet someone worthy to date. I would suggest that you take your time in knowing the person, if you perhaps, have scoped out someone you might like on the internet. As you know, there are plenty of people who lie about what they do and who they are. If you spark with someone, just let it flow, anything is possible these days!! Good Luck smiley
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Bbkky(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
yes online daing and possible someone may see his or her partner online and that partner may even good in all way than dating someone with many date and since be disapointed
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Tobiloba24(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by mykali(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
so there is a possibility that my wife is on this thread? grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2011
Employment Opportunities

From The Human Resource Manager of CHEVRON OIL & GAS PLC,seeks the service of contract's and full time workers,all cv's should be forwarded to Human-resc@gmx.us,,
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF
2nd class lower,all fields are allowed!!
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by yomideola: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
well av tried it a couple of time , it did work 4me, i was kinda disappointed,
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by OmoFyne: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2011
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by bensowap: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
am looking for a gurl to have a nice time with me
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
sad
Online datin doesn't work,guys jst use it to take advantage on girls,

Too bad
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by nchez: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
Online dating/marriage is a sign of the times, It can work if both parties are honest with each other about their expectations just as one would meeting someone through friends or other ways.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ifmbah(f): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
I don't believe in online dating.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah dear friend i assure u if u are still single and not married it's possible to find your wife online even on this very thread--- grin grin . Don't be surprise , most of the damsels u are seeing their comments in here are still single but i guess You'll have doubting mind after reading some of their comments like they're not interested in online dating lol . grin grin grin wink [/size]

mykali:

so there is a possibility that my wife is on this thread? grin
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]What is it that u don't understand . . ? go back and read my previous comment again ^^ grin grin[/size]

sauer:

^^^
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Director23: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
i we lik to met with a nice and honext girl
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Director 23:

i we lik to met with a nice and honext girl
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by driek: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
It all depends!!I feel as if I am destined to find my boyfrnd online!I met dis guy late last year we started datin even b4 we met and d relationship was full of lies!anyfin tym I say we should meet he always cum wif one stori or d other!we datin 4 abt 8 mnths,until I said it was over and broke up wif him, den like 3 mnths my frnd hookep me up wif dis guy on bmm!I was not even intrested cous I dnt want any guy I meet on net,buh my frnd begged me sha dat d guy was a gud guy,we started datin and he was realli beggin me dat we should see,2 weeks ago I saw him,and I was realli happi wif wah I saw,he is realli cool and gentle and also romantic,everyfin I want a guy!now we are datin and happy tho no realtionship is perfect sha!!so my conclusion is dat everyfin depends on luck!sum works and others dnt,
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by kunzqui: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2011
Gud talk from all of you,but thing I knw is you will surely meet Ūя̲̅ future partner somewhere and this online this ting is just part of it,is just some peep have abuse it,but we can still work tings out here
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by phermmo(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2011
its dangerous atimes
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=13pt]What is dangerous in online dating. . . .please , explain why smiley[/size]

phermmo:

its dangerous atimes
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by single7: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
I believe fallin in and out of love is a continous proces, u never knw when it wil appen, just leave ur wit life love.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by single7: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
Love wil never lie
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Dear single u are highly welcome to the house --- grin grin i can see you are just new on this forum i want to use this opportunity to encourage u should keep coming to the romance section where u meet u with interesting and lovely singles seeking for sincere life partner wink wink[/size]
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=13pt]When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams^^ smiley smiley[/size]

single7:

I believe fallin in and out of love is a continous proces, u never knw when it wil appen, just leave your wit life love.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by chubysoft1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2011
how will you know which one is a lunatic, blind, deaf, lame, dwarf, etc. shine your eyes well well.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked wink

chubysoft1:

how will you know which one is a lunatic, blind, deaf, lame, dwarf, etc. shine your eyes well well.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by strongguy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
any fine girl there
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Strong guy just keep searching i believe you'll see one --- they're very many in here in the house ^^ grin grin wink [/size]
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Digriz(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2011
I met mine on a dating site.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by pohpe: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2011
Online dating can be interesting and challenging most especially if the people involved have a regimented mindset about the meeting point(online)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.