Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 (11484 Views)

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Lekewatt(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Na who wan start d break up? Make una sit down jor. 9ja go surpass ds present imbroglio. Watch n see. We r jst too chicken-hearted.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by maimalari: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2013
ebucha: keep dreaming. I'll advice u to stop dreaming of a Biafra containing the Niger-Delta.

Imo state and Abia state are nigerdelta states

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by maimalari: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2013
Demdem: Chai, these ibos are smarts ooo.
They tactically added Akwa Ibom as part of Biafra. grin grin

Rivers and bayelsa are d main biafra. Cos the bight of biafra is located offshore bayelsa/rivers states. And that's where d name biafra originated from. D south-eastern states are not even biafra so to speak.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by tosin2013: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Chances of did happening stands at 5-10%.
1. Our politheives are actually united when it comes to stealing d country blind. D nat assembly won't pass anything of sort
2. Gej is using dis conference to blackmail d north for 2015
3. More ethnic minorities are actually realizing DAT its beta to stay in a large multiethnic nation Dan be d only minority to a large majority e.g d I jaws with Biafra.

By d way if dis ever occurs kwara goes with d sweat n Niger goes to arewa. Data sure

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by tosin2013: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2013
maimalari:

Rivers and bayelsa are d main biafra. Cos the bite of biafra is located ofshore bayelsa/rivers states. And that's where d name biafra originated from. D south-eastern states are not even biafra so to speak.

Bros its bight not bite. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by cKaiser: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Lol at spome people sha, They dont give up easily

I mean the person who included Akwa Ibom and Cross river in Biafra

See attachment. Why una no just stand on your own
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by russellino: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
cKaiser: Lol at spome people sha, They dont give up easily

I mean the person who included Akwa Ibom and Cross river in Biafra

See attachment. Why una no just stand on your own

This Dayokanu sef.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
jhidey08: wicked finishing

Hahahaha...chop knocle
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
maimalari:

Rivers and bayelsa are d main biafra. Cos the bite of biafra is located ofshore bayelsa/rivers states. And that's where d name biafra originated from. D south-eastern states are not even biafra so to speak.

As far as i know, the bulk of the people in this part of the country (Rivers/Bayelsa) will never go with Biafra. Copy that.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by maimalari: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
tosin2013:

Bros its bight not bite. smiley

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Allwility: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
SMH @ whoever drew this map. Y'all calling for the breakup of this nation don't know a thing or two abt 9ja.
So if you sit on a coy's board and things ain't working right, you liquidate it, right? Where's your sense of ingenuity and leadership?
We need real leadership in this country and that ain't impossible to get.
By the way if you want out, renounce your citizenship.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by 1shortblackboy: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
These biafrans still lookin for an access to d sea by all means. Please kindly ask d akwa ibom and cross river people if they will ever join ur biafra first before u start fantasizing

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by DerideGull(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
bappahman: The most logical representation of Nigeria of tomorrow

Next time when you decide to fool around with the fate of Nigeria in 2015, I suggest you think about Republic of Igbo land. Biafra was an affair of eastern region of Nigeria. If Nigeria tends to break up in 2015, it is absolutely certain that Republic of Igbo land shall be nonnegotiable.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by DerideGull(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Allwility: SMH @ whoever drew this map. Y'all calling for the breakup of this nation don't know a thing or two abt 9ja.
So if you sit on a coy's board and things ain't working right, you liquidate it, right? Where's your sense of ingenuity and leadership?
We need real leadership in this country and that ain't impossible to get.
By the way if you want out, renounce your citizenship.

Do you know the number of companies that have been liquidated because things were not working right? Liquidation or disintegration is a perfect option for Nigeria. In the natural context of Nigeria’s issue, the solution is beyond the need of leadership. Most countries of world came to exist because people agitated to opt out of the existing countries.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by farem: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
bappahman: Arewa
Biafra
Oduduwa
Middle belt
[color=#990000]
Where is the Niger-Delta region?
This your forced marriage is only in your mind o!
ANYWAY, I BELIEVE IN INDIVISIBLE, PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Onlytruth(m): 4:08am On Nov 19, 2013
The truth is that if ever Nigeria divides, it would CERTAINLY be along the regional lines pre or at independence.
Why do I say this?
Because Nigeria was created by a FOREIGN (hence international supervision and control) power. The British brought all the parts together and filed Nigerian papers at the UN. Dividing Nigeria is NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT BRITISH SUPPORT, just like the Bakassi issue was insoluble without British, French and German involvement. This is the mistake Nigeria made before going to the court at The Hague with Cameroon.
The UN does not (and cannot) handle internally splintered countries without "international community" (world powers, some of which are colonial powers).
So, all these "Niger delta", "Middle belt" people thinking of nationhood are actually day dreaming because it will NEVER happen. The British does not recognised them. They recognize Northern, Eastern, and Western Nigeria. They may be persuaded to go back to pre -1906, or pre-1914. Nothing more.

Nobody wants chaos at the UN.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2013
Onlytruth: The truth is that if ever Nigeria divides, it would CERTAINLY be along the regional lines pre or at independence.

U are outside the country, having no direct knowledge of what is going on down here currently and u talking affirmatively declaring that as it was in the 60's so it will be whenever it happens. Run ur mouth as u deem fit.
U are talking rubbish. No ND will subject itself to that fraud called Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Why are the borders so thick?? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2013
Demdem:

U are outside the country, having no direct knowledge of what is going on down here currently and u talking affirmatively declaring that as it was in the 60's so it will be whenever it happens. Run ur mouth as u deem fit.

Y exactly are the yorubas the ones concerned abt the fate of SS? not ND, cos IMO and Abia are in ND.

Y not ask the SSners what they think?
When ur ppl said they will want to merge with Edo, itsekiri, kogi parts, did any Igbo bother himself?
Don't get it twisted, I want an only Igbo nation because I don't want a situation where some other grps will think we are dominating everywhere just because they hate competition, it happened in the '60s.
Again, there is enough diversity among igbos to solve the problem of homogeneity.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
kepsi123:

Including Cross River and Akwa Ibomites? Bros wake up!!
We have always been with BIAFRA and its the best thing to be with them,

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Y exactly are the yorubas the ones concerned abt the fate of SS? not ND, cos IMO and Abia are in ND.

Y not ask the SSners what they think?
When ur ppl said they will want to merge with Edo, itsekiri, kogi parts, did any Igbo bother himself?
Don't get it twisted, I want an only Igbo nation because I don't want a situation where some other grps will think we are dominating everywhere just because they hate competition, it happened in the '60s.
Again, there is enough diversity among igbos to solve the problem of homogeneity.

Go ask ur question from ur other tribal warriors. Monikers like Ijaw citizen and co will soon come in here and give u the desired answers. by the way both Abia and Imo are both Ibo zones. no one is disputing that fact.
I am here in ND and it has been so for over a decade now. I know them and they know me. I know their fears, their pains and there utmost desire and believe u me Biafra is the least of them. Infact, by my own estimation, Majority detest biafra. If given a choice, they will choose to stand alone than allow attachments from Ibos.
The deceit of the civil war is still evident in their memory and will never surrender to such. Let Biafra stand alone and leave ND out.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by stevnwigw1: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2013
we in bayelsa will gladly be call biafarans, and will join in the dreams of the old eastern region in Jesus' name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by stevnwigw1: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2013
we in bayelsa will gladly be called biafarans, and will join in the dreams of the old eastern region in Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Demdem:

Go ask ur question from ur other tribal warriors. Monikers like Ijaw citizen and co will soon come in here and give u the desired answers. by the way both Abia and Imo are both Ibo zones. no one is disputing that fact.
I am here in ND and it has been so for over a decade now. I know them and they know me. I know their fears, their pains and there utmost desire and believe u me Biafra is the least of them. Infact, by my own estimation, Majority detest biafra. If given a choice, they will choose to stand alone than allow attachments from Ibos.
The deceit of the civil war is still evident in their memory and will never surrender to such. Let Biafra stand alone and leave ND out.

Ijaw citizen is Yoruba .
And I have told u ND is diff from SS.
And u don't know anything about the civil war and who harmed who.
Do u think those grps yorubas are beckoning to join them will want to stay with u?
U are talking abt SS ppl that don't want to go with igbos - ur own acct, what if I tell u abt those that would rather go with Biafra than Nigeria, my own acct.
Like I said, Igbo only nation is my take

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2013
bappahman: The most logical representation of Nigeria of tomorrow
I bind and cast out the spirit of division and ethnicity in Nigeria in Jesus name, I proclaim peaceful co-existence among the people and reject this evil prophecy. In the midst of all the negativity, I still Love Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Onlytruth(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2013
Demdem:

Some of you lose your damn minds everytime anyone says that you may have to STAY ALONE without Igbo or Eastern Nigeria. I know that oil has a lot to do with your fears, but I cannot help your fears.
Being outside actually opens your eyes to how things REALLY work on the global stage. You cannot see properly from your thatched mud house in Oshogbo.

Back to topic.

Can you show me any new country that was recognized by the UN without internationally recognized borders?

Love them or hate them, the colonialists actually SURVEYED and MAPPED the countries (complete with survey beacons), and documented their findings properly. If you go to Britain today, you will likely see maps from the areas that become Nigeria waaaaaaaay before Nigeria was cobbled together. That is why Bakassi had to be resolved with FULL Anglo-French-German participation.
The British actually conducted HISTORICAL, LINGUISTIC, and ANTHROPOLOGICAL studies before they drew the borders.
The book on the Igbo written by "Basden" in early 1900s captured the Igbo more than any book written by any local Nigerians. The "white man" is thorough. Nigerians are shoddy, and sometimes outright irresponsible.

When Nigerians stated creating regions and state from 1964, they did shoddy jobs and created chaos everywhere. For example, all the states created by Gowon in 1967 are obtuse and senseless, and the borders can NEVER be functional naturally. One may even argue that he created the states invidiously and with a view to punish percieved enemies. But that is not even the point. The point is that there are many agitations for new countries, but the UN cannot take all of them because it will create chaos everywhere. The UN is controlled by 5 permanent powers, 2 - 3 of which are past colonial powers. These powers will try their best to retain control over creation of new nations from their erstwhile territories. As far as the British are concerned, Nigeria is still THREE regions, and they have documents to prove it -THEY CREATED IT.

The countries that disintegrated did so along already existing (internationally recognized) borders.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by ITbomb(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2013
ebucha: Hmmm! Akwa Ibom and Cross River in Biafra. This people like better thing no be small.
God forbid bad thing
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2013

This Yoruba man, what are you afraid of.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by ak47mann(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2013
cool
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by ak47mann(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Ogoni militant: The deceit of the civil war is still evident in their memory and will never surrender to such. Let Biafra stand alone and leave ND out.

This Yoruba man, what are you afraid of.
oil .awufu awufu awufu8)
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by bappahman: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Ijaw citizen is Yoruba .
And I have told u ND is diff from SS.
And u don't know anything about the civil war and who harmed who.
Do u think those grps yorubas are beckoning to join them will want to stay with u?
U are talking abt SS ppl that don't want to go with igbos - ur own acct, what if I tell u abt those that would rather go with Biafra than Nigeria, my own acct.
Like I said, Igbo only nation is my take

Abegi which group is yoruba begging to join them. Substantiate ur lies please. Believe whatever, it doesn't change the reality down here. Majority of folks here don't trust Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross Rivers Assembly Approves 35 Special Advisers For Gov. Ayade / We Don't Know How Many Oil Blocks Are In Nigeria: NNPC / Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.