Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 (11376 Views)

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2014
[s]
Kponkwem:

Get the hell out! Which place is ND? The so-called SS will be the most hotly divided part on the issue of Biafra. After over 50 years of the war, these parts are yet to come to terms with the choices they made either for or against secession. Till today Mr Kalada Jeni, a prince from Bonny is still leading protests and filing court papers for the recognition of what he calls 'indiginous peoples of Biafra'. You know the role played by Uche Okwukwu of the former Rivers Action Congress in the MASSOB agitations? I'm both CRS and Abia and there are so many who are eastern bilingual like me I can tell you that its just too close. Yes, the fear about seperate country is there even among core Igbos; resentment and what's not, but not really deep to boiling point. But with the exception of force, has any group been given the chance to vote in a referendum? Let's try and vote, without war you will be amazed the choice the so-called ND will make, it certainly won't be to follow Nigeria. The truth is the division of the Igbo and minorities was sown and germinated from outside. So take your crap away!
[/s]

Crap. My qouted post remain as it is and ever juicy even though it's been a while.
The ND peeps will choose to be on their own than one attachment with Biafra. I wonder why ur kind find this very uncomfortable. Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Mentcee(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

Crap. My qouted post remain as it is and ever juicy even though it's been a while.
The ND peeps will choose to be on their own than one attachment with Biafra. I wonder why ur kind find this very uncomfortable. Na by force?
So this imp (Demdem) is still alive? Talk of the devil's return!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Mentcee: So this imp (Demdem) is still alive? Talk of the devil's return!

Fool did u just called ur papa a imp? Demdem will surely outlive ur cursed type. grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Mentcee(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool did u just called ur papa a imp? Demdem will surely outlive ur cursed type. grin
See grammar! ' Did you just CALLED ur papa A IMP?

Iti bolibo! Bladdy ignoramus!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Mentcee: See grammar! ' Did you just CALLED ur papa A IMP?

Iti bolibo! Bladdy ignoramus!

Fool, go tell that to ur leprous papa. Grammar my left yansh. grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Mentcee(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Demdem:

I'm sorry for my age long idiocy ! However, I'l go tell that to my leprous papa. Sorry for my bladdy grammar. grin
Ok. Noted!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by 100Cents: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ahasco: How can I download the map please

Fill your bath tub with water.

Add KLIN detergent of N500 then carry your phone and jump inside. With your phone in your hand, lower your head under water and be shouting, " DOWNLOAD"...
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Ahasco(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
100Cents:

Fill your bath tub with water.

Add KLIN detergent of N500 then carry your phone and jump inside. With your phone in your hand, lower your head under water and be shouting, " DOWNLOAD"...

Bastard
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by 100Cents: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ahasco:

Bastard

Your father's name for you..
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by bappahman: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jonathan’s transformation agenda has no positive impact on Nigerians – Gov Amaechi

“This transformation agenda has not in any way reflected in the lives of Nigerians. Go everywhere, there is poverty and wanton neglect.So what are we now transforming?. Some of the members of TAN are those that benefitted under the subsidy fund and who ought. to be prosecuted and jailed. But I am sure that the APC as a party will bring to bear more pragmatic agenda that would meet their yearnings”

APC BBM Channel C00462FB9

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by SOUNDKING: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Has Jehova spoken?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom, Deputy, 30 Newly Elected Legislators Receive Certificates Of Return / Breaking News: America Orders Its Citizens To Leave Northern Nigeria / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of Cross River North Bye-Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.