Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 (11375 Views)

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by OneNaira6: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

See this SS minority Thief defending the actions of his majority Thief kinsmen in the east... grin

So because you are a SS Ibhoe, that makes you qualified to speak for other non-Ibhoes in SS?.... Is this how greedy you can get all because these people are more endowed but less numerous than you Ibhoes?.. LORD HAVE MERCY. !

Haha, no wonder when Ijaw_citizen comes around and slay you & your kinsmen on NL, some of you feel like commiting suicide seeing a non-Ibhoe SSer showing his/her disdain for you Ibhoes.... (Reminds me of one of you begging Ijaw_citizen for Forgiveness on behalf of Ibos grin )

Better stick to your Landlocked caverns & stop thinking you & your kinsmen can ride southern minorities of their well-beign. !

LMFAO. Now he's moved away from Akwa Ibom and Cross River to drag Ijaw by mentioning the well known Yoruba boy masquerading as Ijaw that's been busted not only by Igbo but also Ijaws till the point he's hidden away awaiting for the day it'll calm down before he opens a new account like una are known to do. LMFAOOOO. Even with dragging Ijaw and wannabe Ijaw boy into this, they weren't included in Biafra as the map shows so what concern them on here? You've became mouth piece of so called "ND republic" too abi? LMFAO. Thanks for proving us right once again. LMFAOOOOOO. Don't die on us ooo.

Igbo of SE don ask una wetin be una own problem on this.
Ogoni militant, rivers man, don ask una wetin they worry una
I, delta man, don ask una wetin dey worry una
PhenomenonVFX, delta man, don ask una wetin dey worry una.

Why don't una answer our kwestion. Wetin concern una?

Chei I didn't known Yoruba envied and wished to be SS this much. Like I keep saying, maybe una next life your wish will be answered. Ndo oo. Kpele. hehehe
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by OneNaira6: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Onlytruth:

You are Yoruba, and "Ijaw-citizen" is Yoruba; the bigger question is WHY ARE YORUBA HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER NON-YORUBA ISSUES?
The last time I checked, there is NO Yoruba in the East.

Now HANSA DE KWESHION cheesy

Since they refused to answer our question and even refused to answer the other SS whey ask the same questions, They want to be SS is the best explanation I can come up with for them taking panadol for AK/CR headache. LMFAO.
I feel sorry for them. No wonder they envy and attack every SS state and governor on this forum. Ndo kwa to them.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by OneNaira6: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: All hail DemDem. Defender of the minorities. grin grin
Even we wey dey SouthSouth no carry the matter for head reach this guy. Chai! Joblessness na bad thing.
U better face ur region. When we need someone to speak for us there enough capable people. See as ur blood dey hot ontop another person matter.

abi ooo. Wetin man no go see for here.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by atlwireles: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2013
I never understand, why Yorubas in this country refuse to mind their own business. angry angry angry angry angry

The people of the Southsouth will go where they want, when the time comes. One fact is clear and settled, they will never head west. cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2013
atlwireles: I never understand, why Yorubas in this country refuse to mind their own business. angry angry angry angry angry

The people of the Southsouth will go where they want, when the time comes. One fact is clear and settled, they will never head west. cool cool cool

Oh yes. !

Yorubas DO NOT EVEN WISH for any Fukin' minority to be with them EXCEPT their Itsekiri cousins in the SS, and definitely the urge for a union is mutual at the same time. !

Asides Itsekiris who we speak for & WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK FOR, others are Bullshits to Us. !

We dont value any SS union EXCEPT with the Itsekiris. No More, No less. !

GET THIS RIGHT & CLEAR FROM NOW , Mr Biafran Minority. !
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

Oh yes. !

Yorubas DO NOT EVEN WISH for any Fukin' minority to be with them EXCEPT their Itsekiri cousins in the SS, and definitely the urge for a union is mutual at the same time. !

Asides Itsekiris who we speak for & WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK FOR, others are Bullshits to Us. !

Did itsekiris ask u to speak for them?
attachment
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

No wonder you all troop away like beggars from the Landlocked caves to the same Western capitals of IB, Akure, Abeokuta, etc

So much to show for development. ! grin grin

Igbos are even in worse areas of the world, if we are to go by ur ideology.
Even if all igbos were being asked to relocate to US and they all do so, they will still spread out to even Pakistan, Afghan, Somalia to do tnz.
We don't have the same make up as u
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by atlwireles: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

Oh yes. !

Itsekiri cousins come to delta and collect anything you left here. We sent your parasitic people away in 1963. You have no connection to anybody in the Midwest
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2013
gregtochi:

Why are u crying more than the bereaved?

Why is the mention of Biafra giving u in particular sleepless nights?

Park well, young man!!!

Does saying what is the present reality on ground suggest crying to u?

Biafra is nothing but a terribly wounded lion. even at that if u all want to resuscitate it no problem, knock ursef out but kindly do it alone.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:

my dear, I rather gain Onitsha and lose akwa ibom. u know na.

Now u are talking. Stick to ur lands not someone else's

btw, are u tryna say that no SSner has seen this thread?
yet they kept quiet, y r u even bothered?
One naira is a SSner and u don see wetin Im write nah.
Igbo boy is from Ogwashiuku, Delta, u already know what he wl write.
Eze promo is from rivers, ......
So, where are the ppl u are protecting, on NL at least, none.

Maybe u havent noticed that i am not moved or swayed by others opinion. I stick to what i know especially when events on ground suggest that. Also noticed that i never generalised but kept referring to most which means there are definitely exceptions. Examples of those exceptions are probably those few u mentioned if truly they are what they claimed.
The deceit of Biafra towards this region is still fresh in their memory and believe u me when i said the bulk if given the chance will choose to be alone than attach themselves with Biafra.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

See this SS minority Thief defending the actions of his majority Thief kinsmen in the east... grin

So because you are a SS Ibhoe, that makes you qualified to speak for other non-Ibhoes in SS?.... Is this how greedy you can get all because these people are more endowed but less numerous than you Ibhoes?.. LORD HAVE MERCY. !

Haha, no wonder when Ijaw_citizen comes around and slay you & your kinsmen on NL, some of you feel like commiting suicide seeing a non-Ibhoe SSer showing his/her disdain for you Ibhoes.... (Reminds me of one of you begging Ijaw_citizen for Forgiveness on behalf of Ibos grin )

Better stick to your Landlocked caverns & stop thinking you & your kinsmen can ride southern minorities of their well-beign. !

So the goon is even SS Ibo grin grin grin
Here in PH, have u wondered why one of the most depraved area in PH axis is Obigbo (a location where ibos are in the majority grin grin).
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

Ijaw citizen is Yoruba?.......LWTMB OOOO.

So b/cos he has been denouncing you Ibhoes he ahas suddenly turned Ibhoe?... grin
See Comedy Central. !

This is what i keep saying. Anyone that suddenly says the truth as regards the willingness of SS to remain alone instead of Ibos attaching to them is Yoruba. Their brains are coded to react to that by default. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2013
atlwireles:

The people of the Southsouth will remain independent, not under the leadership of Biafra when the time comes. One fact is clear and settled, they will never head west. cool cool cool

Fixed
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by geeez: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2013
A referendum will put everyone where they choose to be

I'm not worried about Biafra or the Niger Delta or anywhere else but about the Yoruba nation

We have what it takes to be Africa's number one

My calculations show that if the Western region had remained independent and had continued to grow at the rate it was growing, it would have easily been Africa's biggest economy today

Even today, the states of the SW are growing faster than the states in other regions despite the limitations

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by thewarrior72: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2013
geeez: A referendum will put everyone where they choose to be

I'm not worried about Biafra or the Niger Delta or anywhere else but about the Yoruba nation

My calculations show that if the Western region had remained independent and had continued to grow at the rate it was growing, it would have easily been Africa's biggest economy today

Even today, the states of the SW are growing faster than the states in other regions despite the limitations
Please kindly explain, "Despite the limitations"
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by geeez: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2013
the warrior72: Please kindly explain, "Despite the limitations"

We are not operating a truly federal structure

If the SW had its own autonomy, I know where we would be now
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
the warrior72: Please kindly explain, "Despite the limitations"

Mr Man, please DONT PRETEND as if you know notin' about the challenges many grous/ethnicities are facing in this union called 'Nigeria'.

The Limitations are fuckin' SEVERAL men !
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Baba Blue is passing by!!!

..how TINZ? grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2013

U don't have any limitations, in fact ur ppl are oil parasites.
Without oil, they can't survive.
where are the results of ur:
- Ogun turns into a huge construction site
- Ogun plans Africa's tallest building
- Ondo plans first cancer center
-Oyo plans the biggest mkt in the world
If u go to SW, u see the faces of poverty and low life.
No better private buildings except those built by strangers and ur politicians.
poor ppl

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U don't have any limitations, in fact ur ppl are oil parasites.
Without oil, they can't survive.
where are the results of ur:
- Ogun turns into a huge construction site
- Ogun plans Africa's tallest building
- Ondo plans first cancer center
-Oyo plans the biggest mkt in the world
If u go to SW, u see the faces of poverty and low life.
No better private buildings except those built by strangers and ur politicians.
poor ppl

I'v known you as one of the dimest I'v ever encountered on NL, so no need joining intellectual discourses with you & your types.

@ geeez

PLS try an ignore Ngozieverdull. This is someone who isnt familiar with economic, political, etc terms BUT finds it easy to argue despite her crass limitations. !

PLS KINDLY IGNORE HER as you will later discover how intellectually inept she is. ! grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by dahfweshdude69: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

I'v known you as one of the dimest I'v ever encountered on NL, so no need joining intellectual discourses with you & your types.

@ geeez

PLS try an ignore Ngozieverdull. This is someone who isnt familiar with economic, political, etc terms BUT finds it easy to argue despite her crass limitations. !

PLS KINDLY IGNORE HER as you will later discover how intellectually inept she is. ! grin
lmao... hehehe
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by thewarrior72: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
geeez:
We are not operating a truly federal structure

If the SW had its own autonomy, I know where we would be now
Now I understand u., But I & u knew that it's applied to every region/state in Nigeria. In my opinion I would say that SW state enjoy a little autonomy than the rest of the states.
On the economic growth witnessed in SW especially in lagos, I can authoritatively say that it's been driven by economics activities of the igbos,federal government& other Nigerians,I would say yoruba contribution to the growth of lagos economy is of insignificant.which I & u knew that civil servants does not contribute to the growth of any economy.
Anyways kudos to government of lagos& some SW state for good government policies& business friendly atmosphere, not forgetting the FG
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
the warrior 72 has said the truth and they are all quiet.
lwkmd
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
St_Black:

@ geeez

U mean this epistle is dedicated to me?
OMG
*hugs*
And to all my fans that stood by me to achieve this, luv u all, without u there is no me.
*bows*
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
ngozievergreen:
U mean this epistle is dedicated to me?
OMG
*hugs*
And to all my fans that stood by me to achieve this, luv u all, without u there is no me.
*bows*

What are we saying , What is she saying?

....Abeg leave road make I pass jare.

Didirin n'dato Obinrin. ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by geeez: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
the warrior72: Now I understand u., But I & u knew that it's applied to every region/state in Nigeria. In my opinion I would say that SW state enjoy a little autonomy than the rest of the states.
On the economic growth witnessed in SW especially in lagos, I can authoritatively say that it's been driven by economics activities of the igbos,federal government& other Nigerians,I would say yoruba contribution to the growth of lagos economy is of insignificant.which I & u knew that civil servants does not contribute to the growth of any economy.
Anyways kudos to government of lagos& some SW state for good government policies& business friendly atmosphere, not forgetting the FG

This thread will reveal the contribution of Igbos in Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/1367007/examining-lagoss-gdp-figures/1#19727773

Quite insignificant

Lagos owes its good fortune to investments by dogged Yoruba and multinational industrialists and investors
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
story
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Codedeben: 1:26am On Nov 23, 2013
One_Naira:

Chei. This Man Is Still Hurting? Lmfao. I Hope You Don't Die On Us Oooo. Rotflmao.

Choi.
Desperate To Be ND, Poor Thing. Ndo Ooo, Maybe Next Life, You'll Get That Wish.

Guy, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, the guy is merely expressing his views, it won't hurt to allow him. Besides, U dont know him (elsewhere, aside from nairaland, I suppose) , do you? I think he just chose to be anonymous to his real identity. He may have been a pro-yoruba, but does that make him one? I can see how y'all have being accusing him of speaking for SS when in actual fact u people didnt know if he's a SON. Not saying he is, actually. But I once came across a post fro him back then which changed my perception about him. if the post below is anything to go by, then , I think you people have blasted the wrong hole.

Demdem: Demdem: This is demdem.
Our C-in-C, Egbere Jonathan Retardeen was once my governor but now my useless President.
He was so useless throughout his days In Bayelsa that we can't tag any developmental acheivement to him. This same foolishness he has carried to the federal level having deceived gullible Nigerians about his no shoes story.
I strongly believe that Nigeria can never see any substantial growth that will be physically felt under Jonathan. At best, what he can offer is a mirage that will phase out with time.
He is the almighty 21st century punishment to Nigerians. All hands should be on deck to send this curse away enroute kirikiri.
He is surely a good teacher, husband, father but as regards governance, he sucks.

Onlytruth: Anytime there is talk about Nigeria's possible disintegration, Yoruba people start to shout that "SS" will not go with Igbo. I start to wonder.
Where were these Yoruba people when between Pre-1900 to 1967 (hundreds, if not thousands of years) Igbo lived PEACEFULLY with ALL groups in the East? How many wars happened between Igbo and ANY group in the East in all those years?
These are FACTS and TRUTH which made the British to simply conclude that these are one people or at least compatible people and put them in ONE REGION. All the noise about Igbo wanting to kill non-Igbo in the East started from 1967 and mainly when the war turned against Biafra.

These people must think that others are not keeping accurate notes and credible information.
They think that others are fools.
Even the non-Igbo in the East can now see them clearly. lmao.
Well, I wish them luck trying to fool all the people all the time. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Balkan(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2013

have you taken time to study which ethnic group is growing the economy of Logos. You are shouting like an slowpoke apart from the character of Lagos being the capital of Nigeria before, and the investment of Igbos therein, do you think Lagos state would have have been a place you will be proud of?

Young man, you need to face your front. I am one one the people who postulate and reckon so much with one Nigeria. Igbos are everywhere. You try to tell the SS people where to belong meanwhile the problem our president is facing today is Yoruba people, calling all kind of names and trying to pull him down.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Balkan: have you taken time to study which ethnic group is growing the economy of Logos. You are shouting like an slowpoke apart from the character of Lagos being the capital of Nigeria before, and the investment of Igbos therein, do you think Lagos state would have have been a place you will be proud of?

Young man, you need to face your front. I am one one the people who postulate and reckon so much with one Nigeria. Igbos are everywhere. You try to tell the SS people where to belong meanwhile the problem our president is facing today is Yoruba people, calling all kind of names and trying to pull him down.

If we are to share Lagos properties tribe by tribe, govtal, foreign, does he think anyone would believe Lagos is in the SW?
Yorubas don't own more than 15% of Lagos ventures, even yoruba students I meet say so.
I doubted it till I visited Lagos.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Balkan: have you taken time to study which ethnic group is growing the economy of Logos. You are shouting like an slowpoke apart from the character of Lagos being the capital of Nigeria before, and the investment of Igbos therein, do you think Lagos state would have have been a place you will be proud of?

you guys should just shut the f*ck up with this your 'ibos are the one developing Lagos' nonsense. Why cant you guys replicate such developement stride in your God-forsaken enclave? @Geez in his last comment provided a thread where the meagre input the ibos 'trade' in Lagos contribute to the total GDP of the state, yet you still have the temerity to continue with your delusion that ibos develop Lagos. Micheal adenuga of globacom, femi otedola of zenon oil and other yoruba multinational enterprenuers in Lagos pay huge tax to the state government, which is used to sustain the Lagos economy not all these fake and counterfeit products your brothers are selling
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by thewarrior72: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013
lakhadimar: you guys should just shut the f*ck up with this your 'ibos are the one developing Lagos' nonsense. Why cant you guys replicate such developement stride in your God-forsaken enclave? @Geez in his last comment provided a thread where the meagre input the ibos 'trade' in Lagos contribute to the total GDP of the state, yet you still have the temerity to continue with your delusion that ibos develop Lagos. Micheal adenuga of globacom, femi otedola of zenon oil and other yoruba multinational enterprenuers in Lagos pay huge tax to the state government, which is used to sustain the Lagos economy not all these fake and counterfeit products your brothers are selling
I hav realised that whenever u lost an argument, u resort to, counterfeit this, fake this ,fake that, be a man for once& argue intelligently... oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Activist Is Threatening To Expose Jibrin At 12noon Today / Osinbajo Orders Security Reinforcements After Communal Violence In Cross River / President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.