Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 (11364 Views)

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2013
St_Black:

If I may ask you then, are you an non-Igbo? No.

If No,

-then what gives you & your tribesmen the fu*cking right to upset the sovereignity of a minority/minority groups?

-What also gives your tribesmen the fu*cking right the monopoly of interfering on the matter of other non-Ibos, hereby making that exclusive for other majorities

PLS ANSWER THESE.
dont mind those blockheads. To them it is the prerogative of the ibos to annex other minor group into their dream republic, but it is not the business of others to question that
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Freewilly: Hey blacky your hatred for Igbos is blinding you, I don't have anything to discuss with you so pls go away.

Is this the best nonsensical defense you'v gat?

I threw a SIMPLE question for you all to ask, but all a sudden, you got knocked down like a weary engine. !

So you mean you can do & undo with minorities WHILE Yorubas dont have the right to interfere right?.....

Its 21st century baby. THERE'S NO MONOPOLY OF ANYTHING ANYMORE. !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Demdem:

These ibos don't know what they are talking about.
ND wants to be alone. They don't want biafra.
Thi man, why do you sound so worried? Why are you making our business your business. I really don't understand your worries to be candid. I prefer to be part of Biafra than be in this mess called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by delvinmaya(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
keep bickering y'all. i want to see the first personn who will lead the call for the break up of the country physically. Not read your rants online. So annoyning to realize that y'all are brave behind your computer screens or phones. Nonsense, let that 2015 come, let us see the people who will fight for the break up now, cowards

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Ngokafor:

..but ofcourse they should have their own country however way they want it..but it's their decision not yours..
...anyway am done with you cos i hate having a back and forth with your type..creeps me out for real...have fun!

Now u are talking. Let the ND be. Iboland doesn't extend to ND.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2013
[s]
One_Naira:

Are You from SS? no
Are You From Akwa Ibom? No
Are You From Cross River? No
Are You From SE? No
Are You Yoruba? Yes
Then My Comment Colored You Perfectly. If Not, Wetin Concern You Then? Why Are You Hyperventilating More Than The People In Question?

I Hope You don't Die Of Heart Attack Cause It's Not That Serious Jor. Let SE, Akwa Ibom And Cross River Speak Among Themselves. They didn't Ask For Your Opinion. #Just Saying.
[/s]

Crap. U don't know anything about me. The one u poked ur ugly nose in, u were wrong and u admitted. Continue ur guessing phase. Am enjoying this.
Above all, iboland doesn't extend to ND.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2013
ngozievergreen: All I know is that yorubas shd mind their biz.

Ask what u can give.
Ibos should face their land and not annexing other peoples land. This was what led to the gulf war.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by jbichene(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2013
lertee: Lol at "united Niger delta" I mean will that peasant looking area be a country as well? cheesy cheesy cheesy
The arewa has the whole land mass and that's quite encouraging should there be a break up. smiley
BiAfra hahahahahaha,that is the joke of the century,how do they survive. grin
Oduduwa republic will also pass thanks to stealing part of the middle belt tongue tongue
Does it. Look as peasant as adamawa or even brono
2 "how do biafra survive " ask dat question to d water loged ,deserting arewa united u guys hve nothing to eat if not 4 oil ass hole
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs:

We are speaking. Chineke ekwela ihe ojo that I will let some deluded minds lead me into a doomed 'Republic of Igbo land'.
you are just a He goat that enjoys mating with is mother
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by OneNaira6: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
St_Black:

If I may ask you then, are you an non-Igbo? No.

If No,

-then what gives you & your tribesmen the fu*cking right to upset the sovereignity of a minority/minority groups?

-What also gives your tribesmen the fu*cking right the monopoly of interfering on the matter of other non-Ibos, hereby making that exclusive for other majorities

PLS ANSWER THESE.

thank you for proving us right again. I am neither cross river or Akwa ibom but I am SS thus I have more right to speak through that connection. I am of igbo origin which is the major ethnic group in SE thus i have anothher right to speak through that connection yet ironically, despite having this connection, I minded my business aand spoke for my commmunity only. While you, a yoruba from SW with zero connection to either group feels its your duty to shout more than the people in question.

he amount oftime the akwa ibom defend their states and governor against the baring, useless attacks from yoruba indicates their are more than enough population of them on NL thus they can speak for themselves if they disagree of the map. Did the minority or anyone in question ask yoruba to be their mouth piece? Do you see any of them on this thread hyperventilating on this thread? Do you see any of them on here thanking una for una hyperventilating thus indicating they want una to be their voice? the answer to all three are NO. So what gives you or your people the right to speak in matters in no way concern you or needed of your opinion? do you even see any igbo on here hypervenliating that odua stole kwara from MB? NO.. do you see SE hyperventilating that ND stole onitsha or anioma? NO. why? because some peeps knows how to mind their business and not look pathetic

Seeing as i know and witness your people speak for anioma and more specifically Asaba without asking us. On top of that time, it's una own BS opinion you speak. Seeing as I witnessed una hyperventilating more about the anambra election, than the anambra people till the point they actually started asking una to leave them be and stop taking panadol for their headache. i am justified to say una, some, feels its your God giving right to speak for others even when none asked, wished or wanted it.

To be honest, open a fake account, like una are known to do, and pretend to be from either state cause right now, you all look pathetic and laughable to my eyes. Hope to God, una no die of heart attack. LMMMMFAO

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by OneNaira6: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

Crap. U don't know anything about me. The one u poked ur ugly nose in, u were wrong and u admitted. Continue ur guessing phase. Am enjoying this.
Above all, iboland doesn't extend to ND.

i know you are neither Igbo, Akwa ibom, cross river, SE or SS thus not any of the group in question. I know you are yoruba from SW. that's all i need to know to question the panadol you dey take. LMFAO.

As the last comment, oya come to my people and tell us we are not Igbo. infact, i extend you an invitation to Asgaba and announce that to him. Ewu
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
lakhadimar: You should be directing that to your brothers who are right now at the motor park in their thousands, attempting to come over to yorubaland in search for a better life

Igbos are everywhere, Lagos cannot and should not be an exception.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by DerideGull(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
ballabriggs: Anybody who wants to split Nigeria should be ready for a war. But are they ready?

Dede Mor0n is probably somewhere in Tajikistan after his failed attempt to cross into Europe. Yet he wants those who are hustling in Naija to fight for his imaginary 'republic of Igbo land'.

Ovoko! Ovoko!! Ovoko!!! These are deluded minds. Ogaeme ha vuuuuum n'anya.

I guess only drooling fool such as you who shows disgraceful timidity will yearn for war on the instance of disintegration of Nigeria. There is no doubt the war you see on dreams will be short-lived since jackasses such as you will join hands with deluded scallywags who wanted dilapidated one-Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by dahfweshdude69: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
no oooo... one Naija..we ain't splitting.. oduduwa ko biafra ni....who will like to experience another war?...u guys are clamouring for it and u know it won't come so easy...how many of u will carry a gun or can survive on d battlefield?... abeg o...we should just come together and drive away corrupt leaders.. one Nigeria..GOD bless us all...
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by LoveDecay(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Igbos are everywhere, Lagos cannot and should not be an exception.

tongue You need oil soup, after all !
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2013
[s]
One_Naira:

i know you are neither Igbo, Akwa ibom, cross river, SE or SS thus not any of the group in question. I know you are yoruba from SW. that's all i need to know to question the panadol you dey take. LMFAO.

As the last comment, oya come to my people and tell us we are not Igbo. infact, i extend you an invitation to Asgaba and announce that to him. Ewu
[/s]

Delusion Grandeur grin grin
Goon, whatever rocks ur sinking boat is ok by me. It doesnt change the reality on ground which is the vast majority of ND wants to be on their own than attached themselves to that fraud called Biafra.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by OneNaira6: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2013

Goon, whatever rocks ur sinking boat is ok by me. It doesnt change the reality on ground which is the vast majority of ND wants to be on their own than attached themselves to that fraud called Biafra.

Chei. This Man Is Still Hurting? Lmfao. I Hope You Don't Die On Us Oooo. Rotflmao.

Choi.
Desperate To Be ND, Poor Thing. Ndo Ooo, Maybe Next Life, You'll Get That Wish.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2013
One_Naira:

Chei. This Man Is Still Hurting? Lmfao. I Hope You Don't Die On Us Oooo. Rotflmao.

Choi.
Desperate To Be ND, Poor Thing. Ndo Ooo, Maybe Next Life, You'll Get That Wish.

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Love_Decay:

tongue You need oil soup, after all !

Igbos are not even keen on eating anything non conventional/ tribal foods like amala, tuwo, boiled cabbage, pineapple upside down, toad in the hole; when they visit other regions.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2013

its OK.
How many states of SS was added to igboland from that map?
All ur running around, is it just for one state?
Were ndu gi nyefee na aka onye nwe anyi, chegharia ma chigharia; ka I buru onye amuru ozo.
I nugo?
Mbosi nta achuo na owere nchi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
All hail DemDem. Defender of the minorities. grin grin
Even we wey dey SouthSouth no carry the matter for head reach this guy. Chai! Joblessness na bad thing.
U better face ur region. When we need someone to speak for us there enough capable people. See as ur blood dey hot ontop another person matter.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
ngozievergreen:

its OK.
How many states of SS was added to igboland from that map?
All ur running around, is it just for one state?
Were ndu gi nyefee na aka onye nwe anyi, chegharia ma chigharia; ka I buru onye amuru ozo.
I nugo?
Mbosi nta achuo na owere nchi

Good to know that u recognised the fact that at least one state from ss was fraudulently added.
That is more than enough even though it isn't one. Stick to iboland strictly.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Igbos are not even keen on eating anything non conventional/ tribal foods like amala, tuwo, boiled cabbage, pineapple upside down, toad in the hole; when they visit other regions.
why were you fathers then begging chief obafemi awolowo for food?
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Demdem: Chai, these ibos are smarts ooo.
They tactically added Akwa Ibom as part of Biafra. grin grin

Why are u crying more than the bereaved?

Why is the mention of Biafra giving u in particular sleepless nights?

Park well, young man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Demdem:

Good to know that u recognised the fact that at least one state from ss was fraudulently added.
That is more than enough even though it isn't one. Stick to iboland strictly.

my dear, I rather gain Onitsha and lose akwa ibom. u know na.

btw, are u tryna say that no SSner has seen this thread?
yet they kept quiet, y r u even bothered?
One naira is a SSner and u don see wetin Im write nah.
Igbo boy is from Ogwashiuku, Delta, u already know what he wl write.
Eze promo is from rivers, ......
So, where are the ppl u are protecting, on NL at least, none.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
lakhadimar: why were you fathers then begging chief obafemi awolowo for food?

old talk.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Onlytruth(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Anytime there is talk about Nigeria's possible disintegration, Yoruba people start to shout that "SS" will not go with Igbo. I start to wonder.
Where were these Yoruba people when between Pre-1900 to 1967 (hundreds, if not thousands of years) Igbo lived PEACEFULLY with ALL groups in the East? How many wars happened between Igbo and ANY group in the East in all those years?
These are FACTS and TRUTH which made the British to simply conclude that these are one people or at least compatible people and put them in ONE REGION. All the noise about Igbo wanting to kill non-Igbo in the East started from 1967 and mainly when the war turned against Biafra.

These people must think that others are not keeping accurate notes and credible information.
They think that others are fools.
Even the non-Igbo in the East can now see them clearly. lmao.
Well, I wish them luck trying to fool all the people all the time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
One_Naira:

thank you for proving us right again. I am neither cross river or Akwa ibom but I am SS thus I have more right to speak through that connection. I am of igbo origin which is the major ethnic group in SE thus i have anothher right to speak through that connection yet ironically, despite having this connection, I minded my business aand spoke for my commmunity only. While you, a yoruba from SW with zero connection to either group feels its your duty to shout more than the people in question.

he amount oftime the akwa ibom defend their states and governor against the baring, useless attacks from yoruba indicates their are more than enough population of them on NL thus they can speak for themselves if they disagree of the map. Did the minority or anyone in question ask yoruba to be their mouth piece? Do you see any of them on this thread hyperventilating on this thread? Do you see any of them on here thanking una for una hyperventilating thus indicating they want una to be their voice? the answer to all three are NO. So what gives you or your people the right to speak in matters in no way concern you or needed of your opinion? do you even see any igbo on here hypervenliating that odua stole kwara from MB? NO.. do you see SE hyperventilating that ND stole onitsha or anioma? NO. why? because some peeps knows how to mind their business and not look pathetic

Seeing as i know and witness your people speak for anioma and more specifically Asaba without asking us. On top of that time, it's una own BS opinion you speak. Seeing as I witnessed una hyperventilating more about the anambra election, than the anambra people till the point they actually started asking una to leave them be and stop taking panadol for their headache. i am justified to say una, some, feels its your God giving right to speak for others even when none asked, wished or wanted it.

See this SS minority Thief defending the actions of his majority Thief kinsmen in the east... grin

So because you are a SS Ibhoe, that makes you qualified to speak for other non-Ibhoes in SS?.... Is this how greedy you can get all because these people are more endowed but less numerous than you Ibhoes?.. LORD HAVE MERCY. !

Haha, no wonder when Ijaw_citizen comes around and slay you & your kinsmen on NL, some of you feel like commiting suicide seeing a non-Ibhoe SSer showing his/her disdain for you Ibhoes.... (Reminds me of one of you begging Ijaw_citizen for Forgiveness on behalf of Ibos grin )

Better stick to your Landlocked caverns & stop thinking you & your kinsmen can ride southern minorities of their well-beign. !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Onlytruth(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
St_Black:

See this SS minority Thief defending the actions of his majority Thief kinsmen in the east... grin

So because you are a SS Ibhoe, that makes you qualified to speak for other non-Ibhoes in SS?.... Is this how greedy you can get all because these people are more endowed but less numerous than you Ibhoes?.. LORD HAVE MERCY. !

Haha, no wonder when Ijaw_citizen comes around and slay you & your kinsmen on NL, some of you feel like commiting suicide seeing a non-Ibhoe SSer showing his/her disdain for you Ibhoes.... (Reminds me of one of you begging Ijaw_citizen for Forgiveness on behalf of Ibos grin )

Better stick to your Landlocked caverns & stop thinking you & your kinsmen can ride southern minorities of their well-beign. !

You are Yoruba, and "Ijaw-citizen" is Yoruba; the bigger question is WHY ARE YORUBA HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER NON-YORUBA ISSUES?
The last time I checked, there is NO Yoruba in the East.

Now HANSA DE KWESHION cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Onlytruth:

You are Yoruba, and "Ijaw-citizen" is Yoruba; the bigger question is WHY ARE YORUBA HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER NON-YORUBA ISSUES?
The last time I checked, there is NO Yoruba in the East.

Now HANSA DE KWESHION cheesy

Ijaw citizen is Yoruba?.......LWTMB OOOO.

So b/cos he has been denouncing you Ibhoes he ahas suddenly turned Ibhoe?... grin
See Comedy Central. !

Why shuld I be uneasy as regards non-Ibhoe issues? ..Non-Ibos have stakes in the West, so why sould I feel uneasy?

Its you IBHOES that I should ask

-Why do you always tremble at the mention of the name 'ND Republic' ? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
St_Black:

How are the Ijaw grps more endowed than the igbos?
Lol at ijaw citizen, yorubas are pathetic .
Landlocked Enugu and owerri alone are better than all ur capitals in Yoruba land. shame on u
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
ngozievergreen:

How are the Ijaw grps more endowed than the igbos?
Lol at ijaw citizen, yorubas are pathetic .
Landlocked Enugu and owerri alone are better than all ur capitals in Yoruba land. shame on u

No wonder you all troop away like beggars from the Landlocked caves to the same Western capitals of IB, Akure, Abeokuta, etc

So much to show for development. ! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike / Akpabio: Corrupt People Treated NDDC As Their ATM - The Cable / Police Arrest Man With Explosives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.