Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 (11385 Views)

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / CPC Replies Asari Dokubo: You Will Recant After 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by thewarrior72: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:

If we are to share Lagos properties tribe by tribe, govtal, foreign, does he think anyone would believe Lagos is in the SW?
Yorubas don't own more than 15% of Lagos ventures, even yoruba students I meet say so.
I doubted it till I visited Lagos.
Nne no go there, they have sold off all the land they forefathers left for them in lagos & have relocated to badagri& ogbomosho. Now they are angry at the same people that they sold the land to,
They want to eat their cake & still have it back......daydreamers........
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2013
the warrior72: I hav realised that whenever u lost an argument, u resort to, counterfeit this, fake this ,fake that, be a man for once& argue intelligently... oponu
you are brain dead, attempting to engage you intellectualy would be as futile as trying to scoop all the water in the atlantic ocean with a tea spoon. Tell me how much does the adultrated drug your fatther sell or the okpa your mother hawk contribute to the GDP of Lagos?
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:

If we are to share Lagos properties tribe by tribe, govtal, foreign, does he think anyone would believe Lagos is in the SW?
Yorubas don't own more than 15% of Lagos ventures, even yoruba students I meet say so.
I doubted it till I visited Lagos.
Poor little girl, you have excreted your intellect along with your men.strual flow. We are talking about 'ventures' like the real estate, telecommunications etc. We are talking about enterprenuers like oba otudeko of honeywells, femi otedola of zenon oil, micheal adeunga of globacom etc. Not your sisters hawking okpa all over the street of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
lakhadimar: you guys should just shut the f*ck up with this your 'ibos are the one developing Lagos' nonsense. Why cant you guys replicate such developement stride in your God-forsaken enclave? @Geez in his last comment provided a thread where the meagre input the ibos 'trade' in Lagos contribute to the total GDP of the state, yet you still have the temerity to continue with your delusion that ibos develop Lagos. Micheal adenuga of globacom, femi otedola of zenon oil and other yoruba multinational enterprenuers in Lagos pay huge tax to the state government, which is used to sustain the Lagos economy not all these fake and counterfeit products your brothers are selling

Igbos do more than trading in Lagos, thanx.
How can these few ppl up there be the only ones making Lagos what it is, hypocritez
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
lakhadimar: Poor little girl, you have excreted your intellect along with your men.strual flow. We are talking about 'ventures' like the real estate, telecommunications etc. We are talking about enterprenuers like oba otudeko of honeywells, femi otedola of zenon oil, micheal adeunga of globacom etc. Not your sisters hawking okpa all over the street of Lagos

Just the same small list of ppl. u see what I mean when I say u don't own up to 15% of Lagos properties and ventures?
I can't begin to list the Igbo man enterprises and transport companies, buildings, etc.
lwkmd
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by geeez: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Igbos do more than trading in Lagos, thanx.
How can these few ppl up there be the only ones making Lagos what it is, hypocritez

Every fraudster, armed robber or kidnapper of Igbo origin arrested in Lagos usually has a shop they use as a front

It's happened again and again and again

So I agree they do more than trading in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by geeez: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Just the same small list of ppl. u see what I mean when I say u don't own up to 15% of Lagos properties and ventures?
I can't begin to list the Igbo man enterprises and transport companies, buildings, etc.
lwkmd

Oya list them

He missed out Okoya who unarguably owns nothing less than 5% of real estate on the island

Otudeko is also into real estate

Folawiyo owns just as much as Okoya if not more

Not to mention the Abiola family, then Subomi Balogun, Late Tayo Aderinokun, Victor Osibodu, Ajose Adeogun

Just mention one and for every one you list, I will give you two I promise
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
geeez:

Oya list them

He missed out Okoya who unarguably owns nothing less than 5% of real estate on the island

Otudeko is also into real estate

Folawiyo owns just as much as Okoya if not more

Not to mention the Abiola family, then Subomi Balogun, Late Tayo Aderinokun, Victor Osibodu, Ajose Adeogun

Just mention one and for every one you list, I will give you two I promise

All linked to politics and helped by govt.
Learn from igbos on how to be independent capitalists.
I cant still enumerate the large and medium scale Igbo ventures in Lagos, where do I start?

Igbos have more properties in Lagos than yorubas, ask ur brothers or a non Igbo, u only dominate in Lagos state civil service OR agbero, almajiris and omo onile, touts everywhere.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Balkan(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
lakhadimar: you guys should just shut the f*ck up with this your 'ibos are the one developing Lagos' nonsense. Why cant you guys replicate such developement stride in your God-forsaken enclave? @Geez in his last comment provided a thread where the meagre input the ibos 'trade' in Lagos contribute to the total GDP of the state, yet you still have the temerity to continue with your delusion that ibos develop Lagos. Micheal adenuga of globacom, femi otedola of zenon oil and other yoruba multinational enterprenuers in Lagos pay huge tax to the state government, which is used to sustain the Lagos economy not all these fake and counterfeit products your brothers are selling
you have refused to understand that Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria. Lagos was for the whole Nigeria before attention now moved to Abuja. That was the interest of the Igbo man just as the own 75% of Abuja properties. El Rufai can tell you more. So the interest we have here is as a result of the status of Lagos state as former capital of Nigeria. All the roads and bridges was built with Federal money. Stop dancing azonto about Lagos. Yorubas own little or nothing in it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by OneNaira6: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2013
Codedeben:

Guy, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, the guy is merely expressing his views, it won't hurt to allow him. Besides, U dont know him (elsewhere, aside from nairaland, I suppose) , do you? I think he just chose to be anonymous to his real identity. He may have been a pro-yoruba, but does that make him one? I can see how y'all have being accusing him of speaking for SS when in actual fact u people didnt know if he's a SON. Not saying he is, actually. But I once came across a post fro him back then which changed my perception about him. if the post below is anything to go by, then , I think you people have blasted the wrong hole.

Demdem Is A 100% Yoruba Residing In PH. Whenever He Tries To Insult GEJ, He Tries His Best To Use His Residency To Minimize His Acute Hatred. A Very Well Known Character On Nl And Well Recognized Hater And No Well Wisher Of SS. He Has Degraded, Downputted And Insulted SS, It's Leaders And Ethnic Grou Multiple Times Whenever One SS leader Or SS Ethnic Group Voice Their Support Of GEJ. It's A Huge Insult You Honestly Think That Man Comes From The Same SS As Some Of Us On Here. Go Through All His Post BeforeInsulting SS Again.

And You Are Correct, He's Entitled To His Opinion. Afterall, He Is Doing What His People Are Known Best To Do. I Left Him Alone For A Reason. He'sDesperation And Buffoonery Is Too Entertaining. I'm Literally Shocked He Haven't Mentioned "Johndaft" Like He's Known To Do Or Try To Blame GEJ For This.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Onlytruth(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2013
One_Naira:

Demdem Is A 100% Yoruba Residing In PH. Whenever He Tries To Insult GEJ, He Tries His Best To Use His Residency To Minimize His Acute Hatred. A Very Well Known Character On Nl And Well Recognized Hater And No Well Wisher Of SS. He Has Degraded, Downputted And Insulted SS, It's Leaders And Ethnic Grou Multiple Times Whenever One SS leader Or SS Ethnic Group Voice Their Support Of GEJ. It's A Huge Insult You Honestly Think That Man Comes From The Same SS As Some Of Us On Here. Go Through All His Post BeforeInsulting SS Again.

And You Are Correct, He's Entitled To His Opinion. Afterall, He Is Doing What His People Are Known Best To Do. I Left Him Alone For A Reason. He'sDesperation And Buffoonery Is Too Entertaining. I'm Literally Shocked He Haven't Mentioned "Johndaft" Like He's Known To Do Or Try To Blame GEJ For This.

hehehe. I was beginning to think that nobody else notices the incorrectness of the guy's post. Believing that Demdem of a guy is from SS is like believing that Josef Gobbels was Jewish. lmao.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 5:46am On Nov 24, 2013
Codedeben:

Guy, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, the guy is merely expressing his views, it won't hurt to allow him. Besides, U dont know him (elsewhere, aside from nairaland, I suppose) , do you? I think he just chose to be anonymous to his real identity. He may have been a pro-yoruba, but does that make him one? I can see how y'all have being accusing him of speaking for SS when in actual fact u people didnt know if he's a SON. Not saying he is, actually. But I once came across a post fro him back then which changed my perception about him. if the post below is anything to go by, then , I think you people have blasted the wrong hole.

The question is why should where I come from define my thought process? That is the way of tribal bigots. It's a none issue. Small minds will think likewise. Demdem says it as it is especially on an issue he is well conversant it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2013
One_Naira:

U are obviously not smart enough to understand that innocent post. He is basically telling u that u know nothing. All u do is run ur miserable mouth and say it as ur skewed brains tells u. O yes I insult useless leaders from SS, likewise SW, SE, north etc. U are obviously foolish enough not to have noticed that.
I likewise praise leaders who worth it from all zones. Demdem don't give a damn about where u come from, u mess up, u receive a knock. Goon, can u say the same for ursef? cheesy

U left me alone because am operating at a superior realm than urs. Ur stupidity is nauseating and all ur efforts in making sure demdem says where he cones from falls like a pack of cards. Say whatever, even if it rocks ur boat, declare that demdem is from Togo, cheesy the joke is on u and it won't change the fact that majority of ss will like to be independent instead of being attached to Biafra. grin that is the main koko of this thread. Few fools like ursef can't change that. grin
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Balkan(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Demdem:

U are obviously not smart enough to understand that innocent post. He is basically telling u that u know nothing. All u do is run ur miserable mouth and say it as ur skewed brains tells u. O yes I insult useless leaders from SS, likewise SW, SE, north etc. U are obviously foolish enough not to have noticed that.
I likewise praise leaders who worth it from all zones. Demdem don't give a damn about where u come from, u mess up, u receive a knock. Goon, can u say the same for ursef? cheesy

U left me alone because am operating at a superior realm than urs. Ur stupidity is nauseating and all ur efforts in making sure demdem says where he cones from falls like a pack of cards. Say whatever, even if it rocks ur boat, declare that demdem is from Togo, cheesy the joke is on u and it won't change the fact that majority of ss will like to be independent instead of being attached to Biafra. grin that is the main koko of this thread. Few fools like ursef can't change that. grin
[b][/b]
you have blown your cover long time ago. You are a Yoruba boy. I don't know why you are making this SS issue your problem.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Balkan: you have blown your cover long time ago. You are a Yoruba boy. I don't know why you are making this SS issue your problem.

Whether am a Yoruba or not is not the issue at stake. The issue which is the reality on ground as at today is the bulk of SS peeps will prefer to be independent than tolerate a biafran in charge of their affairs.
Deal with that and focus on the issue here.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Ngokafor(f): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Balkan: you have blown your cover long time ago. You are a Yoruba boy. I don't know why you are making this SS issue your problem.

...quite comical indeed!..
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Ngokafor:

...quite comical indeed!..

Not unexpected from ur kind.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Fernandez01: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
lertee: Lol at "united Niger delta" I mean will that peasant looking area be a country as well? cheesy cheesy cheesy
The arewa has the whole land mass and that's quite encouraging should there be a break up. smiley
BiAfra hahahahahaha,that is the joke of the century,how do they survive. grin
Oduduwa republic will also pass thanks to stealing part of the middle belt tongue tongue

Think before you post . You do have to show everyone that you are a simpleton
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Fernandez01: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Brimmie: See The Beautiful Country Of My Future Kids!!

Wow!!
Yoruba Nation (UK)
Niger-Delta (Somalia)
Arewa (Pakistan)
Biafra (Haiti)
Middle-Belt (Cuba)

You are delirious . Truth be told among all those unattainable figments of your imagination Biafra will be the most successful because Biafrans are the driving force of Nigeria's economy and likewise all the development in yoruba land is greatly attributed to them . So imagine what will become of your so called 'oduduwa' ( 'ode do what' , 'ode do shit' ) when biafrans withdraw their resources .
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Fernandez01: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2013

Wow!!
Yoruba Nation (UK)
Niger-Delta (Somalia)
Arewa (Pakistan)
Biafra (Haiti)
Middle-Belt (Cuba)

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Fernandez01: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
cKaiser: Lol at spome people sha, They dont give up easily

I mean the person who included Akwa Ibom and Cross river in Biafra

See attachment. Why una no just stand on your own

Bloody ofe mmanu
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Fernandez01: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Demdem:

Prove the above assertion especially the colored with just a single post from me and convinced all that u are trully and

indeed not a Bastard.

Again i state, ND wants to be alone. They dont want to be part of Iboland. Biafra can go F**K itself.

Why is this difficult for ur kind to accept this basic fact.

@demdem you are a f**l who doesn't know when to shut up

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2013
Fernandez01:

Boy i am a f**l who doesn't know when to shut up. my seeds are cursed also.

Fixed grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Fernandez01: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Fixed grin grin

@ demdem , altering posts does not fix the ineptitude of your gray matter . And its so pathetic to hear that not only you but your seed is cursed
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2013
Fernandez01:

Boy I am a f**l who doesn't know when to shut up and again my seeds are indeed cursed.

Wellsaid cool cool
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by bappahman: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Fernandez01][/quote]
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Kennyfancy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2014

Wow!!
Yoruba Nation (UK)
Niger-Delta (Somalia)
Arewa (Pakistan)
Biafra (Haiti)
Middle-Belt (Cuba)
hw cn Yoruba b uk, whn dem dirty pass anything, abeg Yoruba nah sudan
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Dibiachukwu: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Dibiachukwu: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Kponkwem(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Demdem:

Go ask ur question from ur other tribal warriors. Monikers like Ijaw citizen and co will soon come in here and give u the desired answers. by the way both Abia and Imo are both Ibo zones. no one is disputing that fact.
I am here in ND and it has been so for over a decade now. I know them and they know me. I know their fears, their pains and there utmost desire and believe u me Biafra is the least of them. Infact, by my own estimation, Majority detest biafra. If given a choice, they will choose to stand alone than allow attachments from Ibos.
The deceit of the civil war is still evident in their memory and will never surrender to such. Let Biafra stand alone and leave ND out.

Get the hell out! Which place is ND? The so-called SS will be the most hotly divided part on the issue of Biafra. After over 50 years of the war, these parts are yet to come to terms with the choices they made either for or against secession. Till today Mr Kalada Jeni, a prince from Bonny is still leading protests and filing court papers for the recognition of what he calls 'indiginous peoples of Biafra'. You know the role played by Uche Okwukwu of the former Rivers Action Congress in the MASSOB agitations? I'm both CRS and Abia and there are so many who are eastern bilingual like me I can tell you that its just too close. Yes, the fear about seperate country is there even among core Igbos; resentment and what's not, but not really deep to boiling point. But with the exception of force, has any group been given the chance to vote in a referendum? Let's try and vote, without war you will be amazed the choice the so-called ND will make, it certainly won't be to follow Nigeria. The truth is the division of the Igbo and minorities was sown and germinated from outside. So take your crap away!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Omololu007(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Kennyfancy: hw cn Yoruba b uk, whn dem dirty pass anything, abeg Yoruba nah sudan
so are u sayin aba is part of yoruba land....hehhe,yeye dey smell
Re: Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2014
lertee: Lol at "united Niger delta" I mean will that peasant looking area be a country as well? cheesy cheesy cheesy
The arewa has the whole land mass and that's quite encouraging should there be a break up. smiley
BiAfra hahahahahaha,that is the joke of the century,how do they survive. grin
Oduduwa republic will also pass thanks to stealing part of the middle belt tongue tongue
gonorhea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kano Assembly Confirms Gawuna As New Deputy Governor / PDP Condemns Detention Of Social Media Critic Shola Over Criticism Of Kwara Govt / 2023: G-5 Governors Fail To Unveil Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.