Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! (5064 Views)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 2:57am On Jul 18, 2008
my comment is all inclusive. since you insist, I have excluded you from it.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by jgirl3: 2:58am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

It was long coming.
Although, i am not sure Eldee will like this. wink cheesy

I am pleading the 5th.
The last i checked, i have got rights. . . . cheesy grin
Go to bed, senora . . . .and i hope u get bitten by 4000 bugs by dawn. tongue
Arrivederci! cool
Lol!
Eldee will be fine with it smiley

What rights?
I hope soldier ants deal with you b4 sun up tongue
Goodnight.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Yal act as if yal city is the best. and everytime i mention what we do in the south they allows be sarcastic about it. You guys allows get the impression that he all live on farms and cattle is our man source of income.

LOL!! What can I say? Afterall, it is.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 3:01am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

my comment is all inclusive. since you insist, I have excluded you from it.

do what you have to do.

StephenP:

LOL!! What can I say? Afterall, it is.

Oh watever. Houston is way better than the NY. by a mile stone. there is no comparison. from the people to the Basket Ball team.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 3:04am On Jul 18, 2008
Why are you two bickering about territorial attaachments. onyinye if your chosen career forces you to relocate to newyork will you change your mind?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 3:04am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh watever. Houston is way better than the NY. by a mile stone. there is no comparison. from the people to the Basket Ball team.

blah blah that farm isn't gon' to plow itself you know?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 3:10am On Jul 18, 2008
New York is where its at. . .I would never EVER move any where in the south
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 3:11am On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

New York is where its atI would never EVER move any where in the south
how can it be in newyork when the stars are shinning bright in lipsrsealed
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 3:13am On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

you couldn't handle the heat of the south. stay where it snows like 24 freakin inches.

StephenP:

blah blah that farm isn't gon' to plow itself you know?

oh watever, at least in the winter, you don't see us in our porches plowing snow.

CH3COO:

Why are you two bickering about territorial attaachments. onyinye if your chosen career forces you to relocate to newyork will you change your mind?

the career im in, pays way more than it would in the NY.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

you couldn't handle the heat of the south. stay where it snows like 24 freakin inches.

oh watever, at least in the winter, you don't see us in our porches plowing snow.

the career im in, pays way more than it would in the NY.
My point exactly. . .that heat is wayyy too much.
CH3COO:

how can it be in newyork when the stars are shinning bright in lipsrsealed

in. . .The big city New York?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 3:16am On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

Thank you, love.

onyinye2:

Much better than plowing dirt and soil, I'll say.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

inThe big city New York?
use your head.  a little critical thinking once in a while doesn't hurt.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 18, 2008
getting popcorn ready! *sigh*
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 18, 2008
NY is boring Jose!
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 3:24am On Jul 18, 2008
How about you use your head.  . . . In the city the lights are alway shining bright
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 3:27am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

Much better than plowing dirt and soil, I'll say.

oh watever. you dont see our heat bills rising to the top.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

How about you use your head. . . . In the city the lights are alway shining bright

grin grin olodo. Shining stars and shiny lights are two different things.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

My point exactlythat heat is wayyy too much.

it does get hot, but there are so many ways to cool off. the best of course is Shlitterbahn!!!
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

NY is boring Jose!

No David. No.

onyinye2:

oh watever. you don't see our heat bills rising to the top.

Because it's too hot where you are. With all 'em forest fires I don't see why one would need heaters.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

grin  grin olodo.  Shining stars and shiny lights are two different things.
Lol. . . . you got me on that one. . . . but Ny is still better then anywhere in the south
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 18, 2008
So, let me get this str8.

Oyinye and Stephen are fighting about which one love the other the most? who's love is hot enough to cause fire?

Explain o
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 3:41am On Jul 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

So, let me get this str8.

Oyinye and Stephen are fighting about which one love the other the most? who's love is hot enough to cause fire?

Explain o

LOL you're so far away from the point that I don't even know where to start.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 18, 2008
Lagos is where its at! No heating bills ever, no 12 inch snow ever, street basketball teams, Suya, candles and lanterns provide everlasting night lights, roaming cows aplenty . . . what else does a man want?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

Lagos is where its at! No heating bills ever, no 12 inch snow ever, street basketball teams, Suya, candles and lanterns provide everlasting night lights, roaming cows aplenty . . . what else does a man want?
Lol. . . I prefer Abeokuta
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 3:46am On Jul 18, 2008
davidylan:

hahahaha
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 18, 2008
motun_rayo:

Lol. . . I prefer Abeokuta

No wonder your gele is as wide as your smile. Accept my hand of fellowship my town sister.
We Abeokuta folks know beauty when we see it.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by motunrayo4(f): 4:01am On Jul 18, 2008
Fellowship accepted
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 4:04am On Jul 18, 2008
What the hell? I'm from Abeokuta too! Isn't that weird?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 18, 2008
lol. loser
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by KABIYESIO1(m): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2008
MOTUN_RAYO,
MAY I ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE TO BURGER KING?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

What the hell? I'm from Abeokuta too! Isn't that weird?

I never saw ur name on the register of the town hall.

KABIYESI~O:

MOTUN_RAYO,
MAY I ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE TO BURGER KING?

reserve that question for Anambra women, our chikitos are not poor.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 4:18am On Jul 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

lol. loser

Abeokuta hater.

davidylan:

I never saw your name on the register of the town hall.

You didn't see the original one.

davidylan:

reserve that question for Anambra women, our chikitos are not poor.

He's asking the right tribe. After all, he is Yoruba so he should know what his women like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl : With Video ! / A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? / Photo: Is America's President Wife Transgender? Viewers Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.