Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! (5062 Views)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Queenisha: 12:59am On Jul 18, 2008
ariblaze:

since we are assuming the nigerian setting here

from your perspective oo. we also assume the woman is a half literate bumpkin

he married from the village, because thats the only reason he would thunder at her

Now I've finally heard of a good reason to be verbally abusive.
Nairaland is really a school.
make I whip out my 40 leaves exercise book
today na today
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by eldee(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2008
@topic
Moral lesson of the story - Divorce when she's gained 70 pounds, so she doesn't tell you to carry her cheesy
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

today na today

dint get this?[

quote author=Ruby_Pearl link=topic=152114.msg2522344#msg2522344 date=1216338951]
been married for 5 years, loving it cool
[quote][/quote]

please tell hannibal o
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah she must maintain her weight and the guy must maintain his belly. No pot bellies for the man and the woman won't increase in weight.
Men too should maintain the sex appeal. They should not become dirty pigs who have no manners, look like crap and dump their boxers anywhere for their women to pick it.

Women are more likely to triple in size more than men.
This is not to say men don't develop pot-bellies and other ugly stuffs too but then some women are just  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In a nutshell:-A sweetheart is milk, a bride is butter and a wife is cheese." grin grin grin
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Queenisha: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

@topic
Moral lesson of the story - Divorce when she's gained 70 pounds, so she doesn't tell you to carry her cheesy

like you guys don't gain weight.
plus have your hair lines back to behind your ears
Is it because most women tell you it doesn't matter.
Now hear the truth
It does. grin
When your hair lines receed and your nose hairs start sticking out, you look different
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Queenisha: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2008
ariblaze:

dint get this?[

shocked shocked shocked
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 1:10am On Jul 18, 2008

please tell hannibal o

Tell Hannibal what??
Be deceiving yourself and think you are deceiving me.
50% of ma friends are in their 30s and all married and they tell me marriage stunts!!!

By the time couples marry, chances are that they've already had the best sex of their lives.
This is not to say that couples can't have great sex again, but they'll be setting themselves up for disappointment if they think that the sex gets better without a committed effort.

Ferocious love-making is part of the cost-of-acquisition that all women voluntarily subject themselves to.
Once their objective is accomplished (marriage), women seem to forget how much men appreciate good sex.
Then the infamous law of diminishing returns sets in. grin cheesy
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

today na today

bush girl this is what i meant tongue
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by jgirl3: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Women are more likely to triple in size more than men.
This is not to say men don't develop pot-bellies and other ugly stuffs too but then some women are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In a nutshell:-A sweetheart is milk, a bride is butter and a wife is cheese." grin grin grin
Thunder faya you for that statement. lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whether women are more likely or not, the bottomline is that both have to work together to keep the excitement.
You better go and marry the Edo girl you've been chasing up and down. Hissssssssssssssss. . . . . . .

@ Eldee, when I gained 300 pounds? Is that why you deserted me for HER?
Oh, is this what we have come to? cry cry cry cry
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 1:13am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Tell Hannibal what??
Be deceiving yourself and think you are deceiving me.
50% of ma friends are in their 30s and all married and they tell me marriage stunts!!!

By the time couples marry, chances are that they've already had the best sex of their lives.
This is not to say that couples can't have great sex again, but they'll be setting themselves up for disappointment if they think that the sex gets better without a committed effort.

Ferocious love-making is part of the cost-of-acquisition that all women voluntarily subject themselves to.
Once their objective is accomplished (marriage), women seem to forget how much men appreciate good sex.
Then the infamous law of diminishing returns sets in. grin cheesy

ok come your oyinbo don dey too much

wetin you dey talk sef,

marriage being about sex, or basically about sex

just so you know marriage is not just the union of two bodies, but personalities, positives and negatives like wise

we arent born solitary creatures, stay single and stay miserable, let her boobs sag, let my hair receed the personality i knew got married too, is the person i love
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by eldee(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2008
Queenisha:

like you guys don't gain weight.
plus have your hair lines back to behind your ears
Is it because most women tell you it doesn't matter.
Now hear the truth
It does. grin
When your hair lines receed and your nose hairs start sticking out, you look different
Yeah . . . you're talking about depreciation in assets?

Stop cracking me up abeg grin grin grin

j-girl:

@ Eldee, when I gained 300 pounds? Is that why you deserted me for HER?
Oh, is this what we have come to? cry cry cry cry
Nah . . . you're still milk jare wink wink
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2008
ariblaze:

ok come your oyinbo don dey too much

wetin you dey talk sef,

marriage being about sex, or basically about sex

just so you know marriage is not just the union of two bodies, but personalities, positives and negatives like wise

we arent born solitary creatures, stay single and stay miserable, let her boobs sag, let my hair receed the personality i knew got married too, is the person i love

Stop being hypocritical. . . . .
I am not saying marriage is all about sex. . . . . But sex plays a very huge role in marriage.
90% of the men going out there to shag are doing it simply because they are not satisfied with what they have at home.
Once that starts to happen then divorce beckons. . . . .and the marriage u so much worship crumbles under ur freckled nose.

j-girl:

Thunder faya you for that statement. lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whether women are more likely or not, the bottomline is that both have to work together to keep the excitement.

I agree both have to work together but the woman must do a bit more cos so much emphasis is on her.
Breast feeding, pregnancy and all that schitzo. . . . . .It ain't easy.
Women should eat less and keep in shape.

Which Edo gurl are u talking about??
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:22am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

I agree both have to work together but the woman must do a bit more because so much emphasis is on her.

Which Edo girl are u talking about??

Oh watever!! *rolls eyes* typical male response.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2008
Stop being hypocritical. . . . .
I am not saying marriage is all about sex. . . . . But sex plays a very huge role in marriage.
90% of the men going out there to shag are doing it simply because they are not satisfied with what they have at home.

no you are being naive

lets see, ever heard of role plays?

thats why i wont marry someone that wont match me on the sexual front to the tee

and belive me, most women would try to satisfy their men,,,,but its mindset like yours

that make men feel they have to get it elsewhere

and their is still stupid notion guys have, ___--she is my wife, mother of my children, she cant blow me anymore, i have to go get blown outside
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by jgirl3: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2008
eldee:

Nah . . . you're still milk jare wink wink
I'll remain milk for your sake wink wink grin

Hannibal:

I agree both have to work together but the woman must do a bit more because so much emphasis is on her.

Which Edo girl are u talking about??
You know her now. The one giving you sleepless nights. The one that keeps you away from NL during the day wink

Now you know pregnancy is not easy.
It's not easy to lose baby fat.
The best thing is the man must encourage his wfe and continue in a loving manner.
Not when the guy makes jest of his wife and jeers at her.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2008
@post

it is nice that yal work things out. i mean, divorce is a hard and hurtful thing to go through. it effects everyone involved. But i must ask, why did you let the flame of romance between yal burn out?? you should have made an effort from the start to make sure no matter what that you guys never lose interest or begin to feel bored.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by chika98: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2008
Sex is extremely important in marriage. You have to be compatible
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 1:30am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh watever!! *rolls eyes* typical male response.

It's true though. But you have nothing to worry about as long as you keep on running those 5000 meter tracks and taking those kick boxing, belly dancing, pilates, karate, taekwondo, swimming and other classes.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2008
chika98:

Sex is extremely important in marriage. You have to be compatible

word!

onyinye2:

@post

it is nice that yal work things out. i mean, divorce is a hard and hurtful thing to go through. it effects everyone involved. But i must ask, why did you let the flame of romance between yal burn out?? you should have made an effort from the start to make sure no matter what that you guys never lose interest or begin to feel bored.

thanks , would be sure to let her know wink
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

It's true though. But you have nothing to worry about as long as you keep on running those 5000 meter tracks and taking those kick boxing, belly dancing, pilates, karate, taekwondo, swimming and other classes.

LMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but you forgot, yoga, tae bo, ballet, and aerobics. And i run 3200 and 1600. thank you very much. wink wink
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but you forgot, yoga, tae bo, ballet, and aerobics. wink wink

they all are included in the other classes. Oh yeah there's football, hockey, heavy weight boxing, weight lifting and mountain climbing.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by chika98: 1:35am On Jul 18, 2008
see flirting
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

they all are included in the other classes. Oh yeah there's football, hockey, heavy weight boxing, weight lifting and mountain climbing.

Yeah i rock climb, football of course and hockey, hell no. weight lifting, here and there. boxing, all my life. wink
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2008
ariblaze:

no you are being naive
lets see, ever heard of role plays?
thats why i wont marry someone that wont match me on the sexual front to the tee
and believe me, most women would try to satisfy their men,,,,but its mindset like yours
that make men feel they have to get it elsewhere

and their is still stupid notion guys have, ___--she is my wife, mother of my children, she can't blow me anymore, i have to go get blown outside

You are the one being naive here. . . . . Lemme school u a bit on the marriage tip. cool cool

Most married men will tell u MouthAction becomes less frequent after marriage.
But there is no great mystery regarding what happens to MouthAction after marriage.
It stops because women did it in the past to hook u in the first place. Once the prize has been won there's nothing else to prove.

The theory of diminishing returns states that as consumption of the same product increases, the gratification -- or in this case, sexual fulfillment -- will not be as rewarding as in previous experiences.
The same theory applies to sexual partners; as couples continue to have sex, the enjoyment level slowly starts to decrease and this is why men go out there to cheat most of the time.
In conclusion, Married sex can still be excellent, but it will never be as good the premarital sex.

@ J-gurl,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . . .That Edo gurl??
She is going back to Australia on saturday. cry cry cry cry
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2008
chika98:

see flirting

You wish!  grin She got a boyfriend, right Onyinye?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by eldee(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Women should eat less and keep in shape
C'est Finis!!!!

How many albums so far?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2008
You are the one being naive here. . . . . Lemme school u a bit on the marriage tip.  

Most married men will tell u MouthAction becomes less frequent after marriage.
But there is no great mystery regarding what happens to MouthAction after marriage.
It stops because women did it in the past to hook u in the first place. Once the prize has been won there's nothing else to prove.

i rest my case (with what you just wrote)

your naivety cant be helped until you get sprung
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by chika98: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

In conclusion, Married sex can still be excellent, but it will never be as good the premarital sex.
This is absolutely ridiculous and without any base!
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

The theory of diminishing returns states that as consumption of the same product increases, the gratification -- or in this case, sexual fulfillment -- will not be as rewarding as in previous experiences.
The same theory applies to sexual partners; as couples continue to have sex, the enjoyment level slowly starts to decrease and this is why men go out there to cheat most of the time.

hmmm, the bolded area is truly questionable.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

You wish! grin She got a boyfriend, right Onyinye?

Well i guess you could say so.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 1:42am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah i rock climb, football of course and hockey, hell no. weight lifting, here and there. boxing, all my life. wink

right.

onyinye2:

it's a yes or no question.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by chika98: 1:43am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

lol, Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! / Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se / Much Love For Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.