Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! (5065 Views)

Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:43am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

it's a yes or no question.

I will use my right to say no comment.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 1:43am On Jul 18, 2008
chika98:

This is absolutely ridiculous and without any base!

Thats your opinion. . . . .but after speaking to a dozen married men, i can conclude thus.

eldee:

C'est Finis!!!!
How many albums so far?

Couldn't buy so much today. . . . . . ma debit card went ZING ZING ZING!!!! grin grin grin
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 1:44am On Jul 18, 2008
ok stephen p,

dont start hitting on her in this thread cool
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:44am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Thats your opinion. . . . .but after speaking to a dozen of married men, i can conclude thus.

Couldn't buy so much today. . . . . . ma debit card went ZING ZING ZING!!!! grin grin grin

Please inform use on what type of married men you have been claiming to spoken to??
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by jgirl3: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

In conclusion, Married sex can still be excellent, but it will never be as good the premarital sex.

@ J-girl,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . . .That Edo girl??
She is going back to Australia on saturday. cry cry cry cry
Imagine!
No wonder you've been so shady these days.
I hope she gets back to aussie in one piece.

Married sex is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than premarital. The guy is yours, no hiding, no illegality, and you know you have all the time in the world cos no one is disturbing you. I mean, it has gotta be the most fulfilling feeling on earth.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 1:47am On Jul 18, 2008
ariblaze:

ok stephen p,

don't start hitting on her in this thread cool

I won't, sir.

onyinye2:

I will use my right to say no comment.

Silence means yes.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

Silence means yes.

hmmm, truly questionable.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by chika98: 1:48am On Jul 18, 2008
That's why i call it bluff! Speaking to a dozen married men whose sex life is shit and who have infact contributed to their sex life being crap doesn't reflect the general public.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2008
j-girl:

Married sex is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than premarital. The guy is yours, no hiding, no illegality, and you know you have all the time in the world because no one is disturbing you. I mean, it has gotta be the most fulfilling feeling on earth.

Maybe during the honeymoon, otherwise I disagree.

onyinye2:

What else is left to question?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by eldee(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Thats your opinion. . . . .but after speaking to a dozen of married men, i can conclude thus.

How many did you get?
Most of 'em shoulda gone cheaper with time na

j-girl:

Married sex is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than premarital. The guy is yours, no hiding, no illegality, and you know you have all the time in the world because no one is disturbing you. I mean, it has gotta be the most fulfilling feeling on earth.
Which hiding?
Who wants to take your chic from you? C'mon give a better point jare
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2008
j-girl:

Imagine!
No wonder you've been so shady these days.
I hope she gets back to aussie in one piece.
You cannot blame me!!

That is what married people want u to think but it's all a facade.

Lemme describe married sex for the last time. . . . .
Married sex is like having a lifetime subscription to Playboy, except that you get the same centerfold every month and pretty soon she's not 22 any more. By the time your subscription runs out, she looks like the Hot grandmother in the Playboy cartoons, with her [breasts] half way down and her hips like two socks full of nickels.  tongue tongue tongue tongue
By then, you'll want to have sex exclusively with no one [anyone] else but her." grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

********** I hope married folks of NL won't strangle me with this*************

@ Eldee,

I am on 180. . . . . .I even found 9ice, 2Face and Styl-Plus on itunes USA.
9ice's album is fabulous.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:53am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

What else is left to question?

yeah i see you are tying to dig up some dirt but it aint happening.

j-girl:

I have to agree with her. There is no guilt involved. It is just you and your hubby. I mean you have this feeling of knowing that he is yours oka. You dont have to worry that in the morning all the love making yall did the night earlier will end up as a one night stand.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

yeah i see you are tying to dig up some dirt but it aint happening.

Why would I want to do that when you're squeaky clean? I'm just shouting you out, that's all.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by jgirl3: 1:59am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

You cannot blame me!!

That is what married people want u to think but it's all a facade.

Lemme describe married sex for the last time. . . . .
Married sex is like having a lifetime subscription to Playboy, except that you get the same centerfold every month and pretty soon she's not 22 any more. By the time your subscription runs out, she looks like the Hot grandmother in the Playboy cartoons, with her [breasts] half way down and her hips like two socks full of nickels. tongue tongue tongue tongue
By then, you'll want to have sex exclusively with no one [anyone] else but her." grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can get the same centerfold in different forms.
On a serious note - it is so freaking disrespectful to compare a woman to a piece of paper which is intended to gratify useless men.
No matter how she grows, marriage is intended to celebrate love and love does not sag, neither does it drag.
If you notice how much she's sagging and it bothers you, you got married for the wrong reasons.
Be rest assured a 70 year old man in love still loves his wife even if her boobs are longer than her dress.

I have a feeling you have no idea what love entails, if not you would not be saying sturvs like this.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

Why would I want to do that when you're squeaky clean? I'm just shouting you out, that's all.

Oka sure stephen. to answer your previous questions, we mutually decided to take a break in our relationship.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka sure stephen. to answer your previous questions, we mutually decided to take a break in our relationship.

Aww . . . you both broke up. Who's gon' argue with you when basketball season starts or do the other things that you and ex did, that you listed here on nairaland, with you?
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2008
j-girl:

You can get the same centerfold in different forms.
On a serious note - it is so freaking disrespectful to compare a woman to a piece of paper which is intended to gratify useless men.
No matter how she grows, marriage is intended to celebrate love and love does not sag, neither does it drag.
If you notice how much she's sagging and it bothers you, you got married for the wrong reasons.
Be rest assured a 70 year old man in love still loves his wife even if her boobs are longer than her dress.

I have a feeling you have no idea what love entails, if not you would not be saying sturvs like this.

Don't mind me. . . . . .90% of that was just to get under Ariblaze's skin. tongue

On a serious note,
Sex will never be as good as it was in the beginning of the relationship, but there is hope.
If men don't want sexual doom, they have to take few precautionary steps but i am sorry i can't say that tonight.
U may have to come back next thursday for marriage chats.

I know more about the word "LOVE" than u do but it stings when people over-rate it and turn it into Cinderella's tale.
Love is blind but it's got brain cells.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by chika98: 2:09am On Jul 18, 2008
Anyone who thinks love is a fairy tale doesn't really understand what the said love is all about.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

Aww . . . you both broke up. Who's gon' argue with you when basketball season starts or do the other things that you and ex did, that you listed here on nairaland, with you?

Oka i said we are taking a break. we didnt break up. We just needed some space so we mutually decided to give ourselves that. Oka when basketball seasons, oh there is always someone to argue with so dont get it twisted youngster.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2008
chika98:

Anyone who thinks love is a fairy tale doesn't really understand what the said love is all about.

Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by ariblaze(m): 2:10am On Jul 18, 2008
Don't mind me. . . . . .90% of that was just to get under Ariblaze's skin.

my skin shocked

impregnable
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by jgirl3: 2:10am On Jul 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't mind me. . . . . .90% of that was just to get under Ariblaze's skin. tongue

On a serious note,
Sex will never be as good as it was in the beginning of the relationship, but there is hope.
If men don't want sexual doom, they have to take few precautionary steps but i am sorry i can't say that tonight.
You may have to come back next thursday for marriage chats.

I know more about the word "LOVE" than u do but it stings when people over-rate it and turn it into Cinderella's tale.
Love is blind but it's got brain cells.
I hope so.

Sex will be better with love because it becomes love-making.
Also, if it results into a baby. It's expected cos y'all are married. The child is no mistake and it is something that comes out of a beautiful union without any panics of whether one parent will accept it or not.
If the woman is creative enough, the sex will get better and better and it would become something to look forward to.

You don't know more about love than i do. You have obviously displayed that your notion of love is skewed.
Love is NOT blind, it's just short-sighted.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by chika98: 2:11am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Pls explain further
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka i said we are taking a break. we didnt break up. We just needed some space so we mutually decided to give ourselves that. Oka when basketball seasons, oh there is always someone to argue with so don't get it twisted youngster.

Right.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 2:14am On Jul 18, 2008
Look at Stephen flirting. The mind games of a man attracted.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 2:15am On Jul 18, 2008
chika98:

Please explain further

It depends on what your definition of fairytale is. For me, it is when you meet that one person in life that was meant for you to be with and you find that person. You go through life's trials together and get stronger together. When you accept that person's faults and weakness and embrace them.

StephenP:

Right.

you sound as if you are in disbelief.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

you sound as if you are in disbelief.

Good. You got the message.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by onyinye2(f): 2:17am On Jul 18, 2008
StephenP:

Good. You got the message.

Oh oka, so you dont think that two grown mature adults can take a break from their relationship??
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2008
Stephen and oyinye always flirting smiley

@topic
sure why not
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by Hannibal: 2:20am On Jul 18, 2008
j-girl:

Sex will be better with love because it becomes love-making.
Also, if it results into a baby. It's expected because y'all are married. The child is no mistake and it is something that comes out of a beautiful union without any panics of whether one parent will accept it or not.
If the woman is creative enough, the sex will get better and better and it would become something to look forward to.

J-gal, stop day-dreaming. Ok?
I have a pal who happens to be a marriage counsellor. . . .When we go down to the pub to shoot pool and he starts with tales, i laugh.
Now, don't get me wrong. . . . .married sex, live i have said, can be excellent but it needs commited effort.
This "commited effort" never existed in the early stages of the relationship but in marriage, it becomes a HUGE TASK.
Thatz ma gnosis on this issue. . . . .

You don't know more about love than i do. You have obviously displayed that your notion of love is skewed.
Love is NOT blind, it's just short-sighted.

I know a young woman like u would be full of adrenalin and other yet to be named hormones.
After reading 2000 romantic books, u think u know it all. . . . .
Books are different to reality. . . .Be warned!!!!
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by CH3COO(m): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2008
j-girl people in love [i]f[/i]uck too.  They're called quickies.
Re: For All Those Married, Dating Or Thinking Of Marriage Out There! by StephenP(m): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh oka, so you don't think that two grown mature adults can take a break from their relationship??

I do, I just think that's the case for you. Correct me if you think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Sexkillz. / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.