Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother (5243 Views)

Jesus Final Word / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / My Opinion And Prayer For The Feast Of The Exaltation Of Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
We are to worship him in spirit and in truth. and during the years the apostles spent together, the Bible never mentioned the use of beads.
I asked you the scripture or scriptures condemning the beads.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: big hypocrites , I tell you , I exposed that Vicky

No mind that one..she even had to wait for mr acid to help her defend her "die by fire"... The acid man self no make sense.. Sola bible when I cannot find the word bible in the bible..very funny people
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
*Yawns* so Catholics don't pray to God ?
Boomark:

So much time and energy, just because of greeting in 2 verses. They now dedicate little or no time to praise God, even when His praise is in thousands everywhere in the scripture.

When we praise God and make our request through Christ, He will grant our request. But as for the Catholics, when they praise Mary, she will touch the Lords heart and the Lord will present their request to the God they refuse to praise. Where on earth did people get this from? SMH!!!
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
only God will deliver them from some of their heretical doctrines.
you are the heretics here . I wonder why you keep celebrating Easter and Christmas , confused heretics
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: I asked you the scripture or scriptures condemning the beads.
Didn't you read the post, Jesus never said we should do that.. so anything outside the scripture is unbiblical. there is not scripture to back it up.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
You're so ignorant and irrational, what is the relation between your post and mine which you quoted? Anyways no church is perfect because no human is and we make up the church. we are all walking towards perfection in Christ. because the catholic church has been in existence for centuries doesn't make it infallible, better renew your mind and displace the mind of arrogance.

If you cannot show the near-perfect church, then point a gun at me so that I leave the universal church.. mtcheewwww
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: you are the heretics here . I wonder why you keep celebrating Easter and Christmas , confused heretics
OMG, your ignorance dazes me..... What's bad about celebrating Christ? nothing is..... we aren't saying all your doctrines are evil but some of it ought to be revisit......... don't make us go back to square one...
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

No mind that one..she even had to wait for mr acid to help her defend her "die by fire"... The acid man self no make sense.. Sola bible when I cannot find the word bible in the bible..very funny people

That's even the point of the whole argument, did we ever tell them we are sola bible?
They claim to be sola bible yet they are following their pastcrooks made doctrines.

@ Vicky since you admitted that your church is not perfect and that you guys have far fetched doctrines, what are you still doing there? And why do you want us to join an imperfect body?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
Didn't you read the post, Jesus never said we should do that.. so anything outside the scripture is unbiblical. there is not scripture to back it up.

High fever alert!
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
OMG, your ignorance dazes me..... What's bad about celebrating Christ? nothing is..... we aren't saying all your doctrines are evil but some of it ought to be revisit......... don't make us go back to square one...
is the celebration of Christmas in the bible? Does the bible even contain the word Christmas?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

If you cannot show the near-perfect church, then point a gun at me so that I leave the universal church.. mtcheewwww
I am not saying you should leave..... just stop practicing some doctrines. I have a friend who doesn't believe most doctrines of the catholics. she doesn't worship mary or use beads, chant rosary... she knows the truth. she's there because that's where she feels comfortable........ but she isn't blind to some of the false doctrines.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: is the celebration of Christmas in the bible? Does the bible even contain the word Christmas?
Paul spoke about observing days....... why are you so shallow in your reasoning?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
Christmas is not in the scriptures,

I bet you celebrate Santa Claus is it in the scriptures?

If there's no scripture to back what? If the scriptures do not condemn something what on earth makes you think you can talk on the behalf of God ? Who are you to judge us ?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:

You wey dey pray "enemy die, enemy die" naim be xtian Abi na demon you wan kill Mango
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II:
That's even the point of the whole argument, did we ever tell them we are sola bible?
They claim to be sola bible yet they are following their pastcrooks made doctrines.

@ Vicky since you admitted that your church is not perfect and that you guys have far fetched doctrines, what are you still doing there? And why do you want us to join an imperfect body?
No body is perfect as I said earlier... you can remain in your denominations but refuse to adhere to some of its heretical doctrines... that's what I do too........
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Boomark(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
We are to worship him in spirit and in truth. and during the years the apostles spent together, the Bible never mentioned the use of beads.

Nice one vicky!

Plus including their images and statues, all of them join. In spirit and in truth, those who go against it are disobedient children.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
Paul spoke about observing days....... why are you so shallow in your reasoning?
ooo really yet when Catholics observe the assumption you call them Mary worshipper. I ask again do the scriptures talk about Christmas ?

I'm still waiting for your scriptures condemning the beads
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: Christmas is not in the scriptures,

I bet you celebrate Santa Claus is it in the scriptures?

If there's no scripture to back what? If the scriptures do not condemn something what on earth makes you think you can talk on the behalf of God ? Who are you to judge us ?
vickyO:
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
I am not saying you should leave..... just stop practicing some doctrines. I have a friend who doesn't believe most doctrines of the catholics. she doesn't worship mary or use beads, chant rosary... she knows the truth. she's there because that's where she feels comfortable........ but she isn't blind to some of the false doctrines.

See this one..ITK..what authority do you have to tell me what to practice.. How are you different from a pharisee Mind your business.. Abi do I give u scriptures so that you explain for me?

Oya let's start..pls explain and don't wait for confused acid to help you the verse below

2 john 1:12
There are several things I have to tell you, but I have thought it best not to trust it to PAPAER and INK. I hope instead to visit you and talk to you personally so that our joy may be complete
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:

ooo really yet when Catholics observe the assumption you call them Mary worshipper. I ask again do the scriptures talk about Christmas ?

Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

See this one..ITK..what authority do you have to tell me what to practice.. How are you different from a pharisee Mind your business.. Abi do I give u scriptures so that you explain for me?

Oya let's start..pls explain and don't wait for confused acid to help you the verse below

There are several things I have to tell you, but I have thought it best not to trust it to PAPAER and INK. I hope instead to visit you and talk to you personally so that our joy may be complete

Listen to yourself, angry fellow.... I am not telling you what to practice ok... I am telling you what the scriptures tell us to practice. I refuse to call black white and vice versa so you're assuming he told them about your doctrines/
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II:

there is not one supporting it either so it shouldn't even be included in worship to God.
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
Listen to yourself, angry fellow.... I am not telling you what to practice ok... I am telling you what the scriptures tell us to practice. I refuse to call black white and vice versa so you're assuming he told them about your doctrines/

Ok madam..pls tell us what u understood from the scripture I quoted. I have more questions oh.. I need you to guide me so I don't get tins wrong..oya start pls..
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

Ok madam..pls tell us what u understood from the scripture I quoted. I have more questions oh.. I need you to guide me so I don't get tins wrong..oya start pls..
the scripture is direct, he did want to write somethings down but tell it to them physically.....
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by try69: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
the scripture is direct, he did want to write somethings down but tell it to them physically.....

Then what is ur problem with what has been passed down orally from time?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by Boomark(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: *Yawns* so Catholics don't pray to God ?

God does not accept prayers that are not made according to His will. You pray to God through Christ. That is how He wants you to approach Him in Pray.

*SMH!!! At such ignorance*
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

If it doesn't have a foundation in the scripture it should be declared null and void. cause Paul said if anyone should teach anything apart from the ones that Christ and the apostles have taught, they shouldn't adhere to. test the doctrines bro... is it too difficult for you to understand...... that orally passed doctrine should also be tested, how valid is it when tested with the scriptures?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

Don't mind her ,she's talking with both sides of her mouth and only vomiting what her pastor fed them with. Is she not the same person who was running curses on the rosary without even knowing what's the rosary? When I called her out she switched to the beads ,yet she's the same person that said everything is not in the bible, how to pray is not in the bible, therefore they can organize shouting sessions but we catholics can't use beads, the innocent beads which are only used to stay focus and not lose the count, the same beads which make prayers easy for children .

They don't use their brains my brother , they are robots programmed by pastors to attack the Catholic church, they only want to be relevant how can a pastor spend hours preaching about a church that doesn't care about him ? I'm yet to attend a mass where the priest preach about any denomination
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69:

she is going to dodge this question
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
vickyO:
there is not one supporting it either so it shouldn't even be included in worship to God.
which scripture supports Christmas?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by POPEII: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boomark:

God does not accept prayers that are not made according to His will. You pray to God through Christ. That is how He wants you to approach Him in Pray.

*SMH!!! At such ignorance*
do Catholics pray to God yes or no ?
Re: Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother by vickyO(f): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II:

Don't mind her ,she's talking with both sides of her mouth and only vomiting what her pastor fed them with. Is she not the same person who was running curses on the rosary without even knowing what's the rosary? When I called her out she switched to the beads ,yet she's the same person that said everything is not in the bible, how to pray is not in the bible, therefore they can organize shouting sessions but we catholics can't use beads, the innocent beads which are only used to stay focus and not lose the count, the same beads which make prayers easy for children .

They don't use their brains my brother , they are robots programmed by pastors to attack the Catholic church, they only want to be relevant how can a pastor spend hours preaching about a church that doesn't care about him ? I'm yet to attend a mass where the priest preach about any denomination
What are you saying? i never cursed anything. how to pray is in the bible: pray to the father through my name (Jesus). we don't preach about your denomination in church oga..... what the hell are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / Daily Devotional For All Christians On Nairaland / Catholic Priest Gerald Njoku In Imo State Sends Old Man To Jail In A Bid To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.