Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (56895 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by coastalqueen: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yoruba babes be like 'mi o le fe omoibo' but when its a rich Ibo dude, they do alL the jazz to get em. Sorry P just make sure u keep the cash pumping coz if it stops for any reason, na for your presence her uncles go dey pick and drop her :p

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:
With who? shocked shocked
wit her so called aunties
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by 4C2215131: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
readymade:

You sound so naive....a woman that gives birth out of wedlock....and what did Peter do?
If you are not sure of the truth..don't make statement of lies...

I know Lola Okoye..and she Is Not a gold digger...never was..and not now...

Even in so called perfect marraige...there will be some family members who do not approve...the smart ones no that you can't please everyone and the most important thing is to follow ones heart and do what is best for one...not to every Bola, Chinedu or Ahmed out there..

So to the writer above..when you want to marry please listen to everyone's advise before you pick your bride ..and if you have..hope it's working we'll for you...

Yoruba..Igbo...Hausa will are all still Nigerian...

A person is good because of basic human human principles...not because of his ethnicity..

You didn't have to adopt such a harsh stance with regard to the poster you quoted. He was just saying his opinion. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GentleMimi: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na waaaaaaa oooooo! I tire for some ppl on NL ooo. We are not sure this info is authentic,but some ppl are attempting suicide on top of another man's palava.Is Peter complaining to u pple,is he asking ur opinion? Why una just dey kill una self ? The babe in question is beautiful and fertile,combined with other qualities we may never know abt.What more cld a guy ask for.Many ppl here never even enter uni,talkless of paying dowry....but una just dey rant like sey cholera dey una lineage.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GentleMimi: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
rockbase360: LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.....THEY DON'T SUPPORT THE MARRIAGE BECAUSE SHE IS YORUBA AND OLDER. THAT'S THE BLATANT TRUTH
Your opinion and the ''truth'' are not the same thing.If u've got no reliable source,then it is not the truth....simply ur opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GentleMimi: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
tpia@:

Some people do not like "alariwo" wedding for various reasons.
.....such as?
That isn't enough reason for a woman to keep a strong face during her wedding.A lot of people commented on it sha.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by adconline(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ari_G: lola is not 8 years older than peter but 6 years.. happy married life to them. some of the family wont be happy seeing their brother getting married to an older yoruba woman. they will attribute it to yoruba juju on their son. whateverrrrrrrr!! na the boy no wetin im dey enjoy for the woman puna. older women tastes sweet at times sha.
Take tribe out of this: most families, be it Ijaw, Ibibio, Yoruba, Igbo would not allow their son to marry a woman who is 6 years older. What's she bringing to the table? Is she a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by specialzobo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
If you really love peter and lola,better start PRAYING for them o..because jounalists and bloogers wants to destroy their marriage,,an inside source said this,said that, we go dey hear...well, I trust peter shaa.The bobo no send anybody

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tyboy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Samelfisha]breaking news a reliable source from ma bckyard they jst divorce ; I guess Ʊ are a big fool ow can Ʊ say a thing to someone who just got married
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Holybishop007: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
If Omolola hppns to be 8yrs Older than Peter, i.e. she will be in the range of 40yrs old or thereabout. My good pple, 4get the issue of fame and wealth, lola take every pass dis our alingo dancing dude, if she's been alleged of infidelity to the extent of DNA issue, Hmmmmnnn, i pray we r not jeering 4 anoda funke scenario. Family acceptability and consent matters a lot in our African marriage institution............... Even Paul wey dey dre sef hardly took any picture. Time will tell!!!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Sunglow: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
coastal queen: Yoruba babes be like 'mi o le fe omoibo' but when its a rich Ibo dude, they do alL the jazz to get em. Sorry P just make sure u keep the cash pumping coz if it stops for any reason, na for your presence her uncles go dey pick and drop her :p
That will be too bad then
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tyboy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
All the bad belle wey dey pray make dis marriage crash baba God go put unah to shame. Peter and lola happy married life. [b]All the bad belle wey dey pray make dis marriage crash baba God go put unah to shame. Peter and lola happy married life. [/b]All the bad belle wey dey pray make dis marriage crash baba God go put unah to shame. Peter and lola happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by fabulousdame(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

I weep for you! cry cry
*joins her*
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by malele(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Me self no dey happy how this dude go marry youroba girl, hope no be maguu dey use hold am
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by 50calibre(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
There's no smoke without fire, rumours like this don't just magically spring forth, there must be a reliable source somewhere talking.

I thought there was something amiss with the wedding, the Igbos are known for turning out en masse to support their relative on occasions like this but out of all the pics circulating, I couldn't see anyone with family members, even his twin brother was conspicuously missing from the group pics, there's something there.

The family & maybe kinsmen aren't too happy that their illustrious son couldn't pick a wife from the very large pool of Igbo girls.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by 50calibre(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?

Wooossh!!! 8 years older than him?? What the hell did he see in her? No wonder! I could tell she wasn't that young anymore, the layers of make up hides the wrinkles properly.

Wow! She must have played a fast one on Peter.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by hammedkola(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
We are talking business, you are talking wedding.... Jude is probably somewhere doing some recording.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
coastal queen: Yoruba babes be like 'mi o le fe omoibo' but when its a rich Ibo dude, they do alL the jazz to get em. Sorry P just make sure u keep the cash pumping coz if it stops for any reason, na for your presence her uncles go dey pick and drop her :p

Its actually the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre: There's no smoke without fire, rumours like this don't just magically spring forth, there must be a reliable source somewhere talking.

I thought there was something amiss with the wedding, the Igbos are known for turning out en masse to support their relative on occasions like this but out of all the pics circulating, I couldn't see anyone with family members, even his twin brother was conspicuously missing from the group pics, there's something there.

The family & maybe kinsmen aren't too happy that their illustrious son couldn't pick a wife from the very large pool of Igbo girls.

The older brother is single and a bachelor.

They should just find him a lady and bring her to him since he's still dragging his feet.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by chocknolis(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Marthosky: What God Has..... oh! na traditional marriage sef. ok... what the gods of their lands have joined together, let nothing put assunder.... Amadioha and Oduduwa wee not be happy to hear that sum pple r hating on d union dey blessed o....
#Rides My Bicycle Away....

who says that anything that has to the with tradition is of the Gods. church wedding is a tradition of the white. by the way God doesn't live in building
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by onyichick(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi: I guess that explains her ''long face'' in all the pictures taken.Most brides beam with smiles on their wedding day,but Lola........ lipsrsealed
i noticed dat too,she didnt smile or even luk happy at all.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Agrika: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
This matter get as e be oo, of all the igbo girls wey full naija..he had to settle for a lady that is 6 years older than him...not even a "pure bred" nigerian...haba..make una think am...hw do u expect d family to welcome her with open arms..a typical igbo family at that kwa!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?

shocked shocked
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi:
.....such as?
That isn't enough reason for a woman to keep a strong face during her wedding.A lot of people commented on it sha.

True, however the groom wasnt smiling either.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady: What she said concerning their age difference(Encomium magazine)

She studied theatre arts and is a publicist, what should she have said?
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Peter has been with her for many years and he went ahead and married her out of all the single women available so he must loveher and be comfortable with her chracter and vice versa. That is all that matters, afterall they stayed together all those years inspite of his mother's disaproval, that says a lot in a world where even relationships that have parental consent don't last. I saw his father's picture at the ceremony so he has the most important support.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by michy99(f): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
8yrs wat? neva knew she is older than him o..Sha she shud b able 2 bear w@eva koms out of d marriage
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
abeg, when did lagos ''stood still''?!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by mafolayomi(f): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
GentleMimi:
Trust me,ur opinion no matter.
I love nairalanders grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by mspee(f): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
fabulousdame:
*joins her*

Hope you came with your handkerchief o? cry cry
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Why are y'all " shocked " about the 8yrs age difference
I thought people say "age is just a number" embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by emilyone(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
when would people stop take paracetamol for another person's headache.... undecided
if omolola like make she marry omo alagbe wetin consine una, if peter like make she marry old mama youngee na wetin be una own grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.