Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (56900 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:

What is alariwo? grin
noise maker
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Erotex: no wonder she is not dat happy!!

Paul went there js to avoid criticism. They all need to sort this out!!

As for me, i cant marry a gal that does not have my family support!!

True talk #....
Cos the future will be bleak...av seen so many scenarios like that and it doesn't end well..
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Promhize:

You don't understand the wedlock thing, the woman would be blamed the most, it might even go as far as saying she gave (can't seem to find the word) herself to him (more like tempted him), except it was rape.

Am just saying o make una no crucify me.
Oga leave matter. E don give am belle, e do the right thing by marrying her. Simple. I know for sure that Our elders frown at we who date/marry older ladies. I guess that's the grouse with many nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:

What is alariwo? grin
it means aye gbo orun mo grin grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by mecussey(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
I don't like the woman either, the bleaching is something else.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
berem: noise maker
Thanks smiley
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: it means aye gbo orun mo grin grin grin grin
Hian! From frying pan to fire grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
PocketEconomist: Oga leave matter. E don give am belle, e do the right thing by marrying her. Simple. I know for sure that Our elders frown at we who date/marry older ladies. I guess that's the grouse with many nairalanders.

Bros ehn, you see Jude knows Lag babes and the truth is he most likely see omotayo as not being different from the ones they have runs with normally cos of those two pregnancy (whether she get money o, or she no get).

As you said make we leave matter.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
mecussey: I don't like the woman either, the bleaching is something else.
Bleaching? I don't think so! Her mother is oyinbo!

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by thelastmediator: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
If it's not religion, it will be tribe and ethnic group wahala. When will Nigerians start looking at people's personality as the only important criteria for love? they have made their decision. HML Peter and Lola Okoye . Those that are not happy can get a bottle of honey.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Promhize:

Bros ehn, you see Jude knows Lag babes and the truth is he most likely see omotayo as not being different from the ones they have runs with normally cos of those two pregnancy (whether she get money o, or she no get).

As you said make we leave matter.
even if na runs babe which i doubt, she's an intellect and i admire that. I'm sure he does too. Or do you want him to marry a village mgbeke?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by AtlanticBreeze: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Igbo/yoruba marriage, Like the family, I'm not in support
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by AtlanticBreeze: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
thelastmediator: If it's not religion, it will be tribe and ethnic group wahala. When will Nigerians start looking at people's personality as the only important criteria for love? they have made their decision. HML Peter and Lola Okoye . Those that are not happy can get a bottle of honey.
is it by force? smh
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
PocketEconomist: even if na runs babe which i doubt, she's an intellect and i admire that. I'm sure he does too. Or do you want him to marry a village mgbeke?

That is the thing, she is not a runs babe but then no fit trust am. If woman born two pikin for me before marriage wetin be the assurance sey she go dey faithful
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by trisstor(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
For a bride to be 8yrs older than her husband no be beans. In this our society how many people would agree for their male relative to marry a woman that's 8yrs older than he is. Abeg me I take side with jude joor.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Pennywise(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Decryptor: Ashawo woman that sleeps with her "Uncles" grin grin Typical of Ohemmanu women
Could Dangote be one of her 'uncles'? He was at the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by doublewisdom: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
I think it's mainly because of the age difference. Eight years for that matter. shocked shocked shocked. How many of us would want such for our own brothers?
If I were she I would have stopped after baby number 1. The signs she's not wanted would have been there from the beginning. It will take a lot of work for such a marriage to last.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
trisstor: For a bride to be 8yrs older than her husband no be beans. In this our society how many people would agree for their male relative to marry a woman that's 8yrs older than he is. Abeg me I take side with jude joor.
The age gap is not up to 8 years, and it doesn't mean. Even if the woman is 15 years younger, woman wey no go respect you no go respect you. Pere.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by AtlanticBreeze: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pennywise:
very plausible, she lives in a mansion in ikoyi, what does she do? If I was Peter, I would hit and run.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pennywise:
Does it matter? Peter for don chop im own outside too na. No be him we catch for strip club?
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by AtlanticBreeze: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
No lie the lady can get it, but....... no ring from me. #Thatsall
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=homesteady]

I believe she is older than him! Because her face looks so matured![/q

Last time I checked, she was 39, so 6 years older.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ChristyG(f): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sick comments from ibo tribalists on dis thread,look at them bringing up disgusting comments just cos d girl is yoruba.make una get ready very soon cos paul's wife to be is also not ibo.mumu pple.

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by carlos1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
When the Okoye's lost their mum, The same set of people came on here and said they used her for money rituals, Now one of her children has gotten marries, the same set of people have come again eith another news.

Haba! If una no like success and happiness, me i like am. The okoye's happens to be one happy and successful family. Make una free dem for me o. Jelous people. All of una dey wish to be in lola's shoez. Make una go marry una own. Jealous people!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
I hope this is not true cause family wars aint an easy one, in igboland ndi nwe nmadu nwe nmadu, peter, paul, jude they are all answerable to the okoye family, well sha I don't believe this story
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by 190: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: na one of the 12 apostles

but hes dead nau undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Queendarlene(f): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Let me just take this as a "wicked rumour"...but were his family members expecting him to dump her after two kids.... Na wa ooo dat sounds wicked.. Anyway HML Mr&Mrs Okoye....
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by GentleMimi: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Igbo/yoruba marriage, Like the family, I'm not in support
Trust me,ur opinion no matter.

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by haibe(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
So they expect the poor lola omotayo's child to be fatherless right. .where were they wen peter was shagging her and she gave birth, since she has given birth for peter then peter should marry her, no more no less.

or is it because lola is thought to be cheating peter? well I can bet peter has cheated on lola 100 times more than lola may have cheated on him.

Happy married life jare, peter na you get your wife, no be family members, be happy and don't let them spoil your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by tpia5: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Igbo/yoruba marriage, Like the family, I'm not in support

But you were in support when they produced two kids?
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by deols(f): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
She has nothing to lose imo, whether family members like her or not. Getting married to him despite the dislike is still very much an ok thing to do.

They've been together and have children together. They have been like a family all along. Only better now that she is his legal wife and they can give their children a real home.

If the case was different, I'd never support a woman getting into a family where she is not wanted. It is suicidal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) / Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.