Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ask A Russian Guy Anything. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (30456 Views)

Who Is Watching Head 2 Head Aljazeera, Mehdi Hassan Slaying A Russian MP, Nataly / Ask A Ghanaian Anything. / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by bootlegaz: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nigerians continue to exhibit stupidity. The young Russian lad kept his cool while some Nigerians act like silver back gorillas in a Banana Plantation.

12 Likes

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
50calibre:

You mustn't always display your barbarianism, this isn't a lagos bus garage where lousiness is the order of the day.

Be civil & don't talk to everyone like you talk to your folks at home.
stop displaying your stupidi.ty in a public forum.

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by mrphysics(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
do u guys have ASUU STRIKE OVER THERE?? ASUU-ACADEMIC STAFF UNION OF UNIVERSITIES, also do they RIG ELECTION IN RUSSIA?? DO U GUYS HAVE CORRUPTION IN EVERY SPHERE OF ADMINISTRATION?? AND DO EVERY RUSSIA HAS AN ATOM OF CORRUPTION LIKE D NIGERIANS??
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Bravoosii: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
django1:

I tire for 50calibre oo.

Well, Russian, I read a novel sometimes ago that made me hate Russia kind of, it was about how KGB kept some American POW in a forest and made them teach their youth English and american mannerism just to infiltrate the american society. It was a touching story. embarassed

Anyway, I like you sha.
Please what's the name of the book?
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by heyma: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hey russian dude, send me an email on umcrocks@ymail.com I need you to do something for me on webmoney... that russian site. I'd reciprocate the gesture.
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Cubeet: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
No wonder Nigerians are treated like Animals by their leaders. Mr Russian, thank you very much, i gained alot, as a geographer
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Roeek: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
some username:
No, on cigarettes.

No.

Average age of losing virginity in Russia is 18.

No. KGB only remains in Belarus now, we have FSB here.

Everybody can do it.

We are not serious, we just are so good in comedy that we can joke about anything with straight faces.

No.

Yes.

I don't know anyone who has such name, but know one guy with -rov ending family name. Also -ski is west slavic (aka polish) ending of family name and not russian while -rov is only when something ending with «r» gets -ov ending. I have -ov ending but not -rov.

No.

Yes, it will stop in April or May.

Yes, but many people have underground storage in the garages where they store potato or other crops because the temperature there is always below zero thanks to permafrost.

I left him live his miserable NEET life, so that he would proceed to masturbate to cartoons and store his piss in bottles.

Russian girls love foreigners especially rich ones.

No, spy would have known all that and wouldn't waste his time in this forsaken place.

I dnt agree wit d. Nairaland is NOT a forsaken place

1 Like

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
holysmoke: Op I've enjoyed this thread. I get the impression that your knowledge of your country is higher than that of the average Russian.

I'd like to ask, are you familiar with the works of Alexander Solthzenitsyn (pardon me, not sure if I got the spelling right). He was a distinguished Russian scholar. In the hey days of communism as a child he remembered listening to his parents,grandparents & others sitting down discussing in hushed tones. They asked themselves," why is the government so cruel, why do they punish their citizens, why, why, why..." You know what the answer was at the end of every one of such deliberations? It was the same and it went thus... " It is because we have forgotten God".

You see,folks in your country who were old enough then and had experienced genuine religion earlier on in life witnessed the change that occurred in your country and could testify that Godlessness had made a mess of the social fabric of your country.

You may not understand what I'm telling you now if you're an atheist/agnostic with no familial religious bent, but do try to check it out.
The bottom line is Russia needs God in the person of His.son Jesus Christ, and dearly too... (well who doesn't).

As an aside, I commend your society for resisting the Western European onslaught of liberalism, gay rights and all the other nonsense. You must not relent in your efforts.

Finally are you people scared of the rising wave of Islam. Are you aware of the mohammedian agenda to take over the world? It's a good thing your immigration policy has not been favourable to the Islamization of your country. Now with England gradually caving in to Islam, France tottering on the edge and the rest of Western Europe in peril , are your people afraid? How much longer do you think you can hold out? Because the truth is with the way things are going now, unless something gives, much of Europe will be conquered in less than 2 generations.

utter rubbish!!!! You know nothing about Russia
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Roeek: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
My dad studied in Russia nd d USSR thru his university nd I av a half nigerian-russian frend. d guy is so true, he wuld neva lie no matter d weight of crime committed. are all Russians lik dat or dis is just my frend's way of life?
-wats Vladmir Putin's aim, is it to defeat Obama or to help oda nations frm America suposd subjected slavery
-my dad got a certificate to teach Russian as a foreigner, do u appreciate pple wu speak ur language even as foreigners or u luk at dem with disgust for nt avin ur accent
- with d way my dad xplaind ur no rich, no poor person, it seems it was quite fun but he said youths started bcmin lazy cos dey ll still get a job, do u tink dat policy nd era wad good or a politician painted d policy black just for his selfish gains?
- lastly, wats ur relationship wit Irans, ar u intrested in deir nuclear ambitions or u just want to overpower America nd make Vladmir Putin ur Alexander the Great
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by abduldope(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: I once read that in Russia, the young dont take properly of their old.
How true is this?
mhn see wetin u de ask am abg #SMH# No wonder de keep calling us monkeys
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by imperiouxx(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
bootlegaz: Nigerians continue to exhibit stupidity. The young Russian lad kept his cool while some Nigerians act like silver back gorillas in a Banana Plantation.

Blame it on our failed education system. This is always the consequence whenever a country careless about education. When a silly government and a silly committee believe that indefinite strike is the only thing that befits these able youths roaming the street and/or exhibiting their foolishness online.

Most with childish questions can't even differentiate between the year Nigeria got independence and the year it became a republic without checking online or successfully say the Nigerian national anthem without blabbing, let alone answering correctly how that territory got the name Nigeria.
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Roeek: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
wen u watch a film lik Salt, u see au long term plans were made to wipe out America, do u guys rili mak doz kind of long, long term goals or itz just a play of d producer's brain.
- u saw wat CSK moscow did wen dey were chantin racist comments against Toure, ar dere so many russians lik dat or its a moscow thing
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by imperiouxx(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Roeek:

I dnt agree wit d. Nairaland is NOT a forsaken place

What do you expect when you are pushed to the wall with inane questions??...... You reply back with whatever it takes.

Sure, NL isn't a forsaken place but it's full of ASUU and Nigerian government forsaken kidos.

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by brushesz: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
anulaxad:

That means they're racist, and do not try telling me they do not hate on blacks Russia by far is the most communist and anti-black country in the world,I've have russian friends and their parents are very immoral.

Nigerians would've been worst in racism, if the ball of racism was in her court. A common tribe difference is even worst than what I see or hear about racism. I've heard non-Hausas call an aboki; a "malu" or "cow" several times I mean several times. If a black man could hate on a black man and his tribe, how much more a white?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Una don pursue the OP with una yeye questions ba And to think, most blacks would feel insulted when they term you 'Monkies', see as all of una just dey misbehave here, i just cant imagine what's going through the dude's mind ''These people are really the monkies we presume them to be''

1 Like

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by bigjoule(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
What is your course? And how is the general university fees for a average income earner? And what are the requirements to gain admission into any of your universities?
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some username

This has to be one of the most intelligent young poster on nairaland.
Learnt so much.
Apologies for the rude comments and thankfully they were in the minority.
Should you not resurface good luck with ur studies.

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bravoosii: Please what's the name of the book?

To be honest with you I can't remember the name of dt novel, but it started with an american tourist getting lost in a russian forest and coming in contact with an escaped POW.

Maybe its "kremlin towers" am not completely sure now.
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Iaz93: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
cool
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by adonisgold: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
gcfr.com:
just shut up ode.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!".
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

What do you expect when you are pushed to the wall with inane questions??...... You reply back with whatever it takes.

Sure, NL isn't a forsaken place but it's full of ASUU and Nigerian government forsaken kidos.

go and sleep kid.....

if ordinary sacarsm and e-jokes harmlessly thrown at a person with no malice or ulterior motive gets you...

then move out of earth and go and live in utopia.

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by busterr(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Is russia still a communist state? Or have you guys changed the system of governance?
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
bootlegaz: Nigerians continue to exhibit stupidity. The young Russian lad kept his cool while some Nigerians act like silver back gorillas in a Banana Plantation.
INNOisBACK: Una don pursue the OP with una yeye questions ba And to think, most blacks would feel insulted when they term you 'Monkies', see as all of una just dey misbehave here, i just cant imagine what's going through the dude's mind ''These people are really the monkies we presume them to be''

Abeg both of you should go and rest jor! Ars* kissers. Majority of people on this thread were very polite and some even praised OP's intelligence and thanked him for taking time to answer questions but una no see those ones, instead you came here to insult Nigerians and blacks because a few people poked jibes at OP.
Fact is that, you cannot get the same opinion or behaviour from every single poster in a thread with more than 150 posts, some people will appreciate, some will make fun and some will oppose OP's points, that's the way it is. We cannot all have the same opinions as humans and it doesn't mean Nigerians exibit stupidity or that blacks are gorrillas.

Stop kissing ars* and have some self esteem for god's sake.
You two should try starting a topic like this (as a Nigerian) on foreign websites like 4chan or reddit and see if you would get even half the courtesy we have been showing the Russian guy on this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by imperiouxx(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
rigormortis:

go and sleep kid.....

if ordinary sacarsm and e-jokes harmlessly thrown at a person with no malice or ulterior motive gets you...

then move out of earth and go and live in utopia.

Who dipped dog's mouth in shiit? undecided I'm still at 1:38 pm, probably you're the one who needs to go to bed to have a full brain reset.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by scribble: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why is the KGB starting threads on Nairaland?

What do you want from Seun?
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lol. Some people still dey ask questions! The guy is gone, let everybody go back to their respective sections.
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Gdjay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
django1:

I tire for 50calibre oo.

Well, Russian, I read a novel sometimes ago that made me hate Russia kind of, it was about how KGB kept some American POW in a forest and made them teach their youth English and american mannerism just to infiltrate the american society. It was a touching story. embarassed

Anyway, I like you sha.
Think that was "charm school", correct me if im wrong.
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by 50calibre(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
gcfr.com:
stop displaying your stupidi.ty in a public forum.

Like I said, be civil. I know it's hard, but try.

You have to learn to comport yourself when in the presence of people who tower above you.
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Bravoosii: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
django1:

To be honest with you I can't remember the name of dt novel, but it started with an american tourist getting lost in a russian forest and coming in contact with an escaped POW.

Maybe its "kremlin towers" am not completely sure now.
Thanks, will Google it.
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by kayLion(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
The OP started an Educative thread buh trust Nigerians that can't even tolerate each other to spoil it...its just a very big shame that we can't simply use our brains...fucking loosers!!
Re: Ask A Russian Guy Anything. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
@SomeUsername, I am amazed at the wealth of knowledge you possess about your country. I wish I could say the same about myself.

Thank you for this educative thread, I have learnt a lot about your country and the USSR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin / THE 50 Most Powerful Men In The World 2009!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.