Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? (22068 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yea I can do it wholeheartedly.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: I wasn't losing my temper. tongue
i hear ucheesy
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Rummenigge(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can NEVER do it even if I'm head over heels in love with a girl.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by jackile22: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
its wrong 4 a boi and gal 2 take an oath,dats babaric acts.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Fynestboi: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
sexkillz: Which oath of love is greater than marriage vows?
none
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Fynestboi: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
freecharles: i wld only do dt in a YORUBA movie
indiam movie sure pass
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Rummenigge(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
anselm791: All of you shouting 'No', 'Never', 'For what na'... What do you think sex is? Why do you think you've been having problems with other relationships? There's more to it that meets the eyes and joy sticks. Stop sleeping around, stop breaking oaths.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by sanandreas(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
My girlfrd asked me last week, if we can swear an oath for loving each other forever. I rebuke her fast fast. Nor be u go tie down with oath.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Fynestboi: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
anselm791: All of you shouting 'No', 'Never', 'For what na'... What do you think sex is? Why do you think you've been having problems with other relationships? There's more to it that meets the eyes and joy sticks. Stop sleeping around, stop breaking oaths.
10,000+ likes
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Chinyeresandra(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
God 4bid.Nobody z to be trusted not even me! winkGod 4bid.Nobody z to be trusted not even me!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nweike1: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
[email][/email]
Yinkboy: If true love is involved, I can do anything for me to prove my fidelity. I'm sure of myself nothing spoil me. My girl will be a lucky one.
Big mistake!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
testimony tym;
I almst did buh God brought me bck to my senses....we re nao seperatd. let sumbody shout 7 haleluiah
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wouldn't take an oath with myself talk more of....
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Reallandmark: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can neva do dat, I hav seen d outcom of dis. Som die, som suffer d consequenc. I wil neva
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by kennyamusan(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
It is irrelevant and unncessary to do that.let's face it,even in marriage ,pple still commit fornication,what is the difference in marriage 2 dat in relationship,my stand on such issue has always been,don't ever do things u wld regret,never say never,except God gave u had idea of 2mrw,u don't know how it gonna look like,there4,situation may change u,circumstances also.since u don't know wat may happen 2mrw,y put urself into bondage,trust cannot be forced,it is earned,and u give it 2 whom u deem certified fit but firstly,do u trust yourself ?
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Bestlyf: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Politicians break their oaths everyday, nothing happens.
That's because they are not made to swear by the juju some of them believed in. If you made them swear by one red covered native pot, they no go try anything funny.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Mcmooney(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
there is this gal who loves me so much but she cant jst leave him except by mutual agreement and d guy doesnt want to let go bcoz they had an oath afore now.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by bigx(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tufiakwa!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by rhames(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
oath. Which one? The village oath or the Mr Biggs oath or the one in the movies? cheesy
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Queenhadassah: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can't take an oath, whether by blood or d bible. Why? Because if one partner goes against d oath, both partners would suffer the consequences.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by GetGuide: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
for what oo?
he/she is not my God, There is no reason on earth that can make me do that
shikena
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yinky95: this thing happen for real oh. No be fiction oh.... I no fit believe sey some 9ja guy and girls dumb reach this level. @Young you fit do am too if you fall oh

Over my dead body..... Cant do it for anything.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Never...... angry
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
b3llo: .
grin

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oath ko?

Quaker oat ni
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Even before I got to youthful age maybe 12, My parents had already advised me never to indulge in anything of such for no reason whatsover. So?
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Sike(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Olorun maje!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by samuelajang: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
to me notin is wrong wit taken an oath. If u have a wright patner.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
samuel ajang: to me notin is wrong wit taken an oath. If u have a wright patner.
say waat
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Miner13: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Would i called that blind eyes, dead brain or blunt reasoning
love is trust if she can not trust let her go.
Besides if there is no displacement there will never be a good replacement
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Emekayoung(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Which oath? Wen women are all over d place,oath my foot. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.