Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? (22067 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
People take this oath of fidelity because they are so insecure while the girl involved is always foolish and naive probably a teenager that grew up too fast.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
No.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Op i dey Crase?
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Blackgold09(f): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hell NO with a capital letter
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by GatJokez(f): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
If someone gonna take an oath, might as well take it all the way and get married, SMH.

Also, no oath in this world will guarantee to stop someone from cheating. It's all about what's in our hearts and what our intentions are. Like, I choose to be faithful and loyal to my man because I love him and because I am a loyal and faithful person. I don't need an oath!!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
huh?! Someone pls tell me..hope i've not been teleported back in time?? Cos i don't believe someone is asking this in 2013
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by JBelove: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
For where!
Diz modernize time wey tinx don change, I no fit o, abeg!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
This sounds so silly.People who feel they can bind a guy or girl down with an oath would be the most senseless person here on planet earth as love can always be compromised with another love as they are a thousand and one guys or ladies so sealing an agreement with blood is just so babaric and demonic!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by mcyemite(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Taking an oath with a girl can be the greatest mistake of your life cox my mom do say dat.... wat is the point in tieing urself to a woman u meet at a particular level in ur life?u wuld definatley gonna leave dat level someday and in the next level is another girl waiting for you and u would appreciate her dan the one in d previous level........so guys let's wise...

1 Like

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by eminikansoso(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Women, women women
to you yorubas listen to this music

Oun sere ni agbala iku
Oun sere ni agbala iku
Eniyan ton fi inu han obinrin
Oun sere ni agbala iku.

Lovers of women beware
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Anuoluwap(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
eminikan soso: Women, women women
to you yorubas listen to this music

Oun sere ni agbala iku
Oun sere ni agbala iku
Eniyan ton fi inu han obinrin
Oun sere ni agbala iku.

Haters of women beware
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Only if it's oat meal
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Neverrrrr
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by ntbaby(f): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2013
hell no,not for anytin in dis whole wide world......
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by adamsblack(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2013
chiboy1928: Neva take an oath nor neither have the tot of doing such it bad and it a sin b4 God rather u guys should both work on ur trust and communication in ur relationship it will go along way to help u guys in ur relationship and remember if she is destined for u definently she will be urs jst be prayerful and always commit ur relationship to God tanks
das true
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Dolcilicious(f): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Okija_juju: As long as it is Quaker Oat, no wahala
*love oh,love oh,i can die oon top ur matter oh*anyways i can do it oh.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by mayorsho89(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Yes, this is really a serious issue, at least to me...i met a lady recently who claims she loves me bt couldnt date me cos she have a boifriend. She told me just yesterday why she cant leave the guy -she made a oath with him. Now she is regretting her actions cos according to her, she wanna be with me. Am confused as well...
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Promises

A declaration that one will do or refrain from doing something specified: a legally binding declaration that gives the person to whom it is made a right to expect or to claim the performance or forbearance of a specified act

Oaths

A solemn usually formal calling upon God or a god to witness to the truth of what one says or to witness that one sincerely intends to do what one says..

Vows

A solemn promise or assertion; specifically : one by which a person is bound to an act, service, or condition

Pledge

a serious promise or agreement

Make una no carry Oath play o!! The gods are involved..

Note: Humans will be humans. The future is never certain. Do not tie yourself into bondage. Think well.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Johnjnr(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2013
my brain no fit reason dat kind tin sef. I drink fanta?
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by 3nairalandcom: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2013
I can take an oath hand in hand with my girl so that she don't cheat on me cos I will never cheat on her.
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by MCKULQ(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2013
shocked i already don that last year with my girl so how do i break it undecided
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
MCKULQ: shocked i already don that last year with my girl so how do i break it undecided

You need to visit my Shrine..

Come with;

1. He-goat with moustache
2. 4 White Okuko Igbo
3. 2 White Ogazi
4. 2 Orji Igbo
5. Ose Orji
6. 1 carton of Henessy VSOP
7. 2 50kg bag of Imported rice and 2 bags of stoneless Ofada rice
8. Ingredients to cook the Okuko & Ewu.
9. 6 Christmas Hamper (Premium type)
10. 10 Large Catfish

1 Like

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by meforyou1(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
@op, sorry, but what will be the consequences of breaking the oath. nigerians that lie through their teeth with straight faces
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Jokkybabe(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2013
How culd I take an oath wit a guy? Taaah! Tufiakwa!
Wen dem no dey finger ma brain
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by deavicky(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
ppl still take oath o. infact i just took one wiht my girl, that any day she sleeps with another man she will suffer and anytime i do the same thing nothing should happen because i'm an original African man
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by LizzyAnn(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
shocked grin grin grin @okija Hynix u no go kill person with laugh grin cheesy
Okija_juju:

Come with;

2. 4 White Okuko Igbo
3. 2 White Ogazi
4. 2 Orji Igbo
5. Ose Orji
10. 10 Large Catfish
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by LizzyAnn(f): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=LizzyAnn] shocked grin grin grin @okija juju u no go kill person with laugh]

1 Like

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nocojp: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Big NO
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by mykindofperfect(f): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Come with;

2. 4 White Okuko Igbo
3. 2 White Ogazi
4. 2 Orji Igbo
5. Ose Orji
10. 10 Large Catfish
gringringrin
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Blessyn042: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
No
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2013
;Dthe fear of fine boys is also the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by MCKULQ(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Come with;

2. 4 White Okuko Igbo
3. 2 White Ogazi
4. 2 Orji Igbo
5. Ose Orji
10. 10 Large Catfish

shocked
please sir, i don't have that kind of money.
all the same am going to marry her so i don't think i need all this things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.