Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

So Scared Of A Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Scared Of A Heart Break (869 Views)

What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? / Am So Scared To Get Married Why? / Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Scared Of A Heart Break by PERO79(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
Pls, i'am in love with a young girl of 21yrs that i met 3yrs ago and i'am 29yrs,but my problem is dat we are of distant apart,thou we always communicate thru phones but d girl always holds back wen it comes 2 issue of romantic affairs,always telling me dat i shud give her chance first 2 secure admission first,4 me,i dnt think dat's d right answer 4 a girl that saw a future with a man.
Moreover,each time i avoid her calls,she keep on striving. 2 keep in touch,i;m so much confused,and kept waiting and watching.
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by t00cUTE(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
i font relly get wat you are scared of
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
If both of you havnt met in person,try to meet wit her or u forget havin any relationship wit her.
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by Ben13: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
0ut of sight is out of mind
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by LoveAlways(f): 2:53am On Nov 21, 2008
I don't really understand. Maybe you should pay her a visit and rekindle her heart. Otherwise, like someone else said, "out of sight, out of mind".
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by ztyle(m): 3:06am On Nov 21, 2008
true talk!
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by frijos(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2008
My advise for anyone who wish to make their relationships work is to stay close, never be too far away from ur partner. because this world is full of pple doing all they can to snatch another man's/woman's boo grin
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by Easybaby(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2008
This is hide and seek game grin grin grin
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by izeek(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
sorry but what part of ur text implies " scared of heart break"
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by origina9ja(f): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2008
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by Cipriani(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
PERO79:

please, i'am in love with a young girl of 21yrs that i met 3yrs ago and i'am 29yrs,but my problem is that we are of distant apart,thou we always communicate through phones but d girl always holds back when it comes 2 issue of romantic affairs,always telling me that i should give her chance first 2 secure admission first,4 me,i dnt think that's d right answer 4 a girl that saw a future with a man.
Moreover,each time i avoid her calls,she keep on striving. 2 keep in touch,i;m so much confused,and kept waiting and watching.

Hey men, relax, there is nothing to be scared of. She is only trying to protect her future, try to impress her by seeking

the admission she craves for and she will be convinced of your affection. If she is a good girl who appreciates, your

gesture  wink wink wink wink

will surely be rewarded. Only time will tell.
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by rosyjewel(f): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
i think u shuld try opening 2 her, but ur talk is realy funny undecided
Re: So Scared Of A Heart Break by galatico(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
Brother brace up heart break are part of relationship, if it's not working out then break off I know how it hurts but we don't have a choice!!!

(1) (Reply)

The love-vendor Is Here. / Communication Between Loved Ones / Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.