Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62772 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by oluamid(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Hmmmmm. This thread is nice ooo.
*currently updating my toasting skills to meet current realities*

In other news,
See crowd for this thread. Choi! Looks like a cinema already. All the NL nerdy heads are here.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by nurmanteasynoni: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Don't mind killzzzz,e no want
make d op chew kpomo. grin
U sure say na girl u be

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by condralbede(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

nice one.when am in d same shoe wit d op a girl gv me d same advice and honestly it worked perfectly well.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by victorazy(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

Kai! U be angel grin
but na girls dey woo me
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2013
Guy go and work, girls are attracted to workaholics ; hope the work dey show for your body.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by agbitaj(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2013
sexkillz: Story.

Girl Wey no send you, no send you. Ignoring her will make her thank God sef. You Wey dey talk sef, as if you don't know how guys can be a pest. You mean you later call a guy you classified as a pest?

Keep it real abeg.
grin ya dats true, if she dose not like u is she dose not like u. So u better look for another gal to buy chocolate and write poems... grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Danhumprey: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2013
kachiz:

9ja girls? they love going to toilet. buy them a water cistern. i think twyford rocks.
LMAO..... cheesy
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Give her some free 10gees for her hair.
Spoil her with some movie time .. NOT laptop movies please.

Take her to Balogun market with another I0k .. That can fetch her some new stuffs with accessories.

Then BONE her.... Don't call, ping or text .

I did that to a lady last week and the lady is all over me in social media with likes, comments that i never bargained for. The pings are uncountable
.. I know she wanna DO ME as payback but i want her to yearn for it before i give in.

NB: You can only do that to a reserved, civilized and appreciative young lady not some Runs-babe
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2013
sexkillz: See U turn. grin
I've never really seen your post or followed your conversation, now I know why users hate you a lot.

7 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2013
buy her brazillian hair and recharge card ( whatever that is ) cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Danhumprey: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2013
Girl no send you and you go carry wahala put for head. Bro,you're a long thing!

But seriously,most Naija babes too like to dey form and misbehave! angry
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by ameer2: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Understand her,have d confidence and neva allow her to disrepect u.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by MEILYN(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2013
hehehe....... Money will solve your problem brahhh
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Sermwell(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2013

walahi this has been my modus operandi and it has been working like magic! I have been a modafuckin player and its been fun! Babe you just took this out of my mouth! Thanks for sharing tho!

Guyz this is your best bet if you must get that girl!

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by dwittyc0der(f): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Hum.. processing question and echoing answer for u mugun!!! giving flowers and cakes undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mustaphagreens(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2013
@Op, what age are you and what age is the girl in question too? Some girls have vowed never to date a man who is or looks as old as their dad no matter the number of lullabies he writes, roses he sends or count of serenades he indulges in but are ready to break that vow on the account that he possesses deep pockets. So dude, i'd advice you check yourself well and make adjustments where necessary o.
P.S Girls and Fishes have something in common: Their Brain. Learn how to catch a fish and you're good to go!!!
Adieu
smiley
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by bookface: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2013
snthesis: hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks

Use one of this.

[img]http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/id/33746132/?size=500x500&site=blogs&authtoken=3ef318efc0d861959b4b4c43bdd7f1d6&quality=90[/img]

I recommend you toast her head first, make sure you use a lot of butter.

6 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2013

okay now I understand......So naso dat my guy do u? Babe u're a fast learner i admire ur IQ.

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by UyiIredia(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2013
dwittyc0der: Hum.. processing question and echoing answer for u mugun!!! giving flowers and cakes undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Agege bread, fried egg and Lacasera make sense pass . . . for the girls AND guys.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Dannylux: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Or just show her car keys grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Go fuel your pocket dude and stop being a riff-raff.

Love is very expensive especially in Nigeria.

When you've gotten your pocket deficit sorted, you can come thank me later. grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Ewedusoup(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
GRAB YOUR COPY BROZ
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Homguy(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013

if you are a lady, you are definitely not a nigerian !
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by chaw: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way
ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

forget oo...girl wey no like no like you be that
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by horlajide: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Be not wary lad, the course of true love never did run smooth.

Tell her she’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed, she is
a maiden, and therefore to be won
and ye wish not any companion in the world but her.
Be of good courage and tell her ye know no way to mince it in love, but directly to say
‘I love thee’
and humbly do beseech her pardon for too much
loving her.

Lastly,speak low if ye speak love.

If all these work not, then verily verily thine village people art work

6 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Johnsonpac(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013

cool

Babe you too GBASKI thumbs up for u, i owe u glass of Rossay
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Give her your ATM card and pin. grin That's an automatic acceptance! grin
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Johnsonpac(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013

cool

Babe you too GBASKI thumbs up for u, i owe u glass of Rossay
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
nurmanteasynoni:
U sure say na girl u be
Bros kpomo wey dey inside Iya amala pot,no be for chopsAbi na for decoration grin grin.What wud be,wud be.
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Mubby4luv(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Tht ignoring part is the best. one ov the painful tin any gurl culd stand is wen a guy tht gave a fu*k about her before starts givin less fu*k bout her
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by sammirano: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013

bad gurl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.