Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (44174 Views)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by kingthreat(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cowardly people who carry female handbags in their protests and could not capture a single territory from 1967-70 ttrying to make another jokof themselves.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kano State government which is sending 100 military trainees as pilots to Jordan to be trained as pilots by the Royal Jordanian Air Force.
please is there a link to support this story.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
osinachukwu: do you know why I am happy?yoruba people cannot be. Neutral duz time grin
When you learn to write I will reply you.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by docsholz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
sCun: Which one is the first? The post funny sha
A post from one ngozieverblack or something lyk dat can't really remember, totally foolish comment
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by naptu2: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
hisblud: please is there a link to support this story.

Go back to the first page for clarification (you'll see the other side of the story).
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Rollexagain(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
I smell division, that will be the best options for Nigeria
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Boll2010: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Why the fuss?
Huh?
Come 2015 the election will be peaceful as 2012,nairaland is the bustop where you all rant....you can pull a string offline but claim to be HULK online........see nigeria will not seperate and no civil war will come......its only kids that rant....the people who will fight for yall are too busy looting,they enjoy the oil money so no one cares about seperation......only if you yall have eyes!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Wadosky(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
shymexx: Interesting and quite commendable for self-defense....

However, what are the Yoruba's and their elites doing? Sophistication won't be enough to counter "shock and awe" when it kicks off. The handwriting is already on the wall.

You lot have got Cuba and Brazil, with a large Yoruba diaspora population. You need to plan ahead and make use of that link, to balance the equation.
Yoruba are trying to be sensible or rather cowardly as usual.they cant fight and would rather hibernate and eat the crumbs while others struggle for their right.that is their own approach or reaction to the heightened tensions.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nothing is impossible. Nigeria didn't work don't mean it can't work. It hasn't worked cos of hate amongst different zones. If we love each other and oppose our govt in one voice it'll work. Now that's the hard part "loving each other. Lol even on forum you'll see tribal wars. Its starts here and cripple to top. Let's stop it and embrace each other.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Its time for me to resume gym and target practice.
Get prepared Igbos and South south its time to leave our ungrateful Yorubad and Hausad brothers behind. Its Very clear all they are interested in us is Our Oil and Resources, thats why they are scared of division.
Lets face it, we are being treated as slaves in this country.
North and SW have ruled for over 46yrs with nothing to show for it, yet they want more and do not want to give us a chance to enjoy our turn to rule.
We can only lose this war if we do not know where our alligiance is, use you head, think about the future, do you want to be treated like this for ever?
Brace up, to avoid being caught up in the Middle of No Return.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DarryOsh(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Why don't you use your resources for your region and allow the oil states to use theirs?
I began to dislike yorubas since i came on this forum and saw how you guys humiliate igbos. I don't like tyrannical evil oppressive people who make fun of others.Yorubas are a dark inferior tribe,I like Igbos more.
Lagos is a mega stinking slum,everywhere stunk once i got out the airport. those white companies in victoria island ,international flights and stock exchange should be moved to abuja.

You see, i really did not want to comment on your post which reeks of hate and ignorance and inferiority complex(I mean that in the nicest way). But I changed my mind. You need to be corrected.

What is you obsession with skin colour that you have to scream it like its what your life depends on? Its quite surprising that you think that Yorubas are so 'black' when we are not even the tribe with darkest skin colour in Nigeria. And while i know that your side has the largest population of people with fair-skinned people, a lot of easterners are dark skinned. Nevertheless, Skin colour is immaterial(and you will begin to cry racism as soon as u land in Heathrow).

You said that foreign companies should relocate from Lagos, You should know that no one forces companiess to their region. Something attracts them!

I understand you claim that Yoruba Nairalanders have been unfair in their remarks about easterners. How could you ever imagine, that those 'few' Yoruba nairalanders in the virtual realm of internet are somehow representative of the entire Yoruba tribe (or all yoruba nairalanders for that matter). Please I beg you, attack the individual(s) you have issues with and dont assume that everyone is the same just because they share something in Common. For example, wont it be wrong for a newspaper to report that ALL Nairalanders are tribalist (and racists obsessed with skin colour) just because a few like you have paraded your selves that way. Unlike you i would never judge the easterners I have as friends by your actions.

17 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by redsun(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Don't be caught unprepared. You got to be able to defend what is yours,even if it means dying in the process.

The weak fall on the way,while the fittest hangs on.It is the basic law of nature.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Imagod(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
This man has just made it easy for the government to use him as a scape goat.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by highmood(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Who ever says President Jo is not wise must be the fool. He has privatized the power for effectiveness and efficiency, allowed all regions to have an international airports, the military wares have been distributed to virtually all regions and another move is to privatize the refineries. They are all good moves that will encourage development and efficiency in all region. Who are those acquiring some of these properties? Is it not some foreigners and people from that region? These are moves to keep all regions at alert whenever the bell of succession rings.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by misterjosh(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pukkah:

People have lost confidence in the Nigeria project to the extent that the average Igbo or Yoruba might be willing to contribute cash to the realization of a Biafran or Oduduwa Republic than the sustenance of Nigeria.

Another question is:why can't people secede? Why should secession be a crime in this time and age?
Even if we even break, wtf is Oduduwa Republic, anybody d thinks abot such a lame name shuld b flogged 90 strokes of koboko.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by naptu2: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
hisblud: please is there a link to support this story.

This is the other side of the story.

[size=14pt]Kano state to train 100 pilots abroad[/size]

100 indigenes of Kano state are to be sponsored by the state government for training as pilots and other aviation professionals, the state governor, Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso has announced.

Giving the indication while receiving the General Manager, Mideast Aviation Academy, Jordan, Abdallah Twerish at the government house in Kano, Governor Kwankwaso stated that it is the vision of the government to ensure that Kano citizens dominate the aviation industry in Nigeria in the near future.

He said following initial discussions with the managements of International Aviation College in Kwara state and that of the Nigerian College of Aviation, Zaria, it was realized that the two institutions cannot provide slots of all the proposed 100 indigenes of Kano state.

For this reason, Governor Kwankwaso said the Jordanian aviation institute was invited for discussion on how the government can collaborate with the institute on training of prospective pilots and aviation professionals from the state.

“Apart from this, we have commenced preliminary dialogue with Gulf Medical University, Dubai, UEA for possible establishment of a medical institution in Kano. These are part of efforts we are making to make sure that our citizens make use of all the opportunities they deserve”, the governor maintained.

He said the government has made significant progress on a similar program whereby 500 Kano graduates with first class and second class upper degrees will be sponsored for postgraduate studies overseas, highlighting that the recruitment of 1003 personnel into the state civil service would also commence before long.

Therefore, governor Kwankwaso appealed to people in the state to encourage their young ones to take advantage of the opportunities provided by the government, work hard and earn decent living so that Kano would attain its rightful position in the scheme of things in the country.

Earlier in his remarks, the General Manager, Mideast Aviation Academy, Jordan, Abdallah Twerish said the institute will be happy to collaborate with the state government in training its students, explaining that the academy is internationally approved and recognized by professional aviation bodies.

Mr. Twerish noted that at present, some of his academy’s students are from Kano and are among the best students, assuring that qualified indigenes of the state and other international students would not be denied admission into the academy.

http://kano.gov.ng/new/index.php/12-news/155-pilots
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ayd91(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
What NONSENSE!!!!!
Its thoughts like these that has led us to were we are today.
Marginalization? Where? Must we all produce presidents? So what if the president comes from the east, west, north or south?
All this friction is caused by elites who find the current disposition unfavourable. GEJ is president and he is from NIGER-DELTA. I ask, how many poor or middle class NIGER-DELTANS have been uplifted by he presidency? Its no different from an average notherner or southerner.
Stop this poor reasoning and liberate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
500 trained pilots. No aircraft to fly when they return. grin grin grin
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Chinom(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bloody waste of time and money. Nigeria will outlive all of us living today. The break up,some of these fools want will not happen in our life times. There is a lot at stake in ' One Nigeria' .

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by redsun(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
A time will come when people will ask "What the heck"?.And the time is now.

Why does it have to be so?And why do i have put up with it?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by SOUNDKING: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
It seems u dnt understand d mistake called "naija"
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Legit: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am tired of all these agitation by these unpatriotic ppl. If u want 2 secceed pls. get d hell out of nig. and take your with your kidnappers children with u. If u refused and start a war, I hope Nig. military finish the job this time around, by eliminating anything that move in your territory. They should level the ground so that we can have peace from these parasites. The Biafrans are not recognise, they should be arrested for treason. Simply bcus the north are sending ppl for training is equal to aggression against them, nonsense. I guest every tribe should be succeding now. Even with that Ibo ppl are not 2gether. Using foreign govt as your ally will not work as they will be looking for their interest, and you have zero.
eGuerrilla: Although it is difficult to take the showboating evident in this BZM video seriously, the exercise of the right to self determination is laudable, and therefore has my undiluted support.

By the way, the video is at least 6 months old.

BIAFRA GOVERNMENT PRESS CONFERENCE BY BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT ON 8TH APRIL, 2013 IN ENUGU -- http://info-etudiants.com/videos/?v=8-nE2XMQXh8
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by halfdutch: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Very courageous! However, I still doubt if Ibo's (Biafra) are still united! Many Ibo political aspirants are slaves to their Northern counterparts and masters. They worship them and are even taken up their religion and culture for money sake. Many poor and the desperate ones are now jihadist fighting for "Allah". The northerners and Arabs are buying them for peanuts and therefore would create divisions among the Biafra’s!

But there is hope. Biafra can succeed if the Ibo's become one again and stop selling themselves away! They have already inherited a peaceful religion, have a strong tire with Israel and have enjoyed peace and safety for centuries! Don't tread it for money!

Shalom!
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ugom38: lyk seriously?there's nothing one wont hear in this Nigeria.
so the north is now sending out troops,biafra cum join,well am waiting for odua and the south southerners. tongue
cheesy cheesy
The south south is one of the most heavily armed region in this country with light assault fire arms that can come in handy in guerrilla warfare and of course the terrain is more than treacherous unless for a well equipped army which won't exist after the disintegration of Nigeria.

I think it's going to be a bitter fight in all the six region to the death until the Fulani invaders retreat and release our Hausa/Kanuri brothers from this hundreds of years of slavery if only the Hausas will agree to be free from the shackles of Islam which is a tool for the descendant of Usman adan Fodio caliphate. angry
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Legit: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am tired of all these agitation by these unpatriotic ppl. If u want 2 secceed pls. get d hell out of nig. and take your kidnappers children with u. If u refused and start a war, I hope Nig. military finish the job this time around, by eliminating anything that move in your territory. They should level the ground so that we can have peace from these parasites. The Biafrans are not recognise by anybody, they should be arrested for treason. Simply bcus the north are sending ppl for training is equal to aggression against them, nonsense. I guest every tribe should be succeding now, u didnt learn a lesson from the past. Even with separation Ibo ppl are not 2gether. Using foreign govt as your ally will not work as they will be looking for their interest, and you have zero.
eGuerrilla: Although it is difficult to take the showboating evident in this BZM video seriously, the exercise of the right to self determination is laudable, and therefore has my undiluted support.

By the way, the video is at least 6 months old.

BIAFRA GOVERNMENT PRESS CONFERENCE BY BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT ON 8TH APRIL, 2013 IN ENUGU -- http://info-etudiants.com/videos/?v=8-nE2XMQXh8
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Emytexboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
mankand: These clowns does not end amazing me
you must be mard you daft undecided
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by born2boink(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Everyone is tired of Nigeria......but corrupt leaders are forcing us together, better we face the right people than facing ourselves.

From Odua Republic to Boko haram republic(land of living dead) and Biafra republic.

Enough of blood shedding.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
This thread is not making sense anymore. I don't why some Igbos think shallow? They are just poor students of history
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Moukafoam(f): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ugom38: lyk seriously?there's nothing one wont hear in this Nigeria.
so the north is now sending out troops,biafra cum join,well am waiting for odua and the south southerners. tongue
cheesy cheesy

Odua dey Otta farm
grin
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nerodenero: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: Yoruba people are inferior darksin tribe with no resources. one thing that annoys me is the fact that darkskin yorubas enjoy humiliating the superior fair skin Igbos on this forum. the Igbos are mostly fair skin.My background is Calabar efik,I am fair skin and i'm not a fan of dirty darkies like Yorubas. I support the Igbos.
Is it a crime to seek separation from darkskin yorubas?
the Nigerian stock exchange should be moved to abuja as well as all International Flights,the white Oil companies should be moved to akwaibom with a seaport. Lagos is a mega slum.
theres no Justice in a failed state like Nigeria except Jungle Justice.
These two submissions sums up the real you. I weep for the hole that you came out from. Such a pity that you reason the way you did!!!You are not supposed to live among humans. Your level of hatred is alarming. You need help!!!.
fatwallet: Why don't you use your resources for your region and allow the oil states to use theirs?
I began to dislike yorubas since i came on this forum and saw how you guys humiliate igbos. I don't like tyrannical evil oppressive people who make fun of others.Yorubas are a dark inferior tribe,I like Igbos more.
Lagos is a mega stinking slum,everywhere stunk once i got out the airport. those white companies in victoria island ,international flights and stock exchange should be moved to abuja.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram / Bashir El-Rufai To His Wife: 'I Married Someone Much Smarter Than Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.