Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train (44194 Views)

Release The Biafra Zionist Movement Members Now. Sign Up! / Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Arewa Will Never Forgive Biafra Zionist Movement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by born2boink(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Moukafoam:

Odua dey Otta farm
grin
. Your head like that of Mango, we go dey count amount of people kill between hausa and igbo. We supported hausa last time due to the fact that igbo wan to use ore-road during biafra, these two people are main target of each other, hausa vs igbo again. Boko haram vs Biafra .
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
If I have my way, I will give Igbo people Biafra. They should just leave.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Moukafoam(f): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
born2fuck: . Your head like that of Mango, we go dey count amount of people kill between hausa and igbo. We supported hausa last time due to the fact that igbo wan to use ore-road during biafra, these two people are main target of each other, hausa vs igbo again. Boko haram vs Biafra .

Hahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't blame me jor the whole article is a [size=15pt] VERY BIG JOKE [/size] tongue
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by vislabraye(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
So ethnic regions are allowed to send their indigenes for military training ? Should we say this is true democracy ?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by drnoel: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
[size=48pt]April fool[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by winteriscoming: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is one thing to train pilots it's another to give them planes. When I hear news that planes are being bought I will know it's time to port to Ghana.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by surecan: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
kingthreat: Cowardly people who carry female handbags in their protests and could not capture a single territory from 1967-70 ttrying to make another jokof themselves.

Foolish animal,which of the territory did you capture then

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Moukafoam(f): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
vislabraye: So ethnic regions are allowed to send their indigenes for military training ? Should we say this is true democracy ?

Are Nigerians practicing true Democracy? grin

A country where the president accepted 16 above 19 cheesy

Or

Should I say a country where 5 law makers sat to suspend the rest 27 and impeach the speaker undecided

A country where a minister will be involve in corruption and a certain group will protest that they are victimizing their person and the president will see nothing wrong with it? grin

We should try to give our system of Government another name, calling it Democracy hurts sad

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by skullz: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
when the war starts do you
think isreal and american
will commit their troops?
no
the north have more men
than south and their arab
brothers will send billion of american dollars plus Jihadist
from syria , somalia,
afghanistan
etc we should be
very careful when
drumming for war and
calculations need to be done
Best analysis so far. If the war happens islamists extremist must flood naija.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by itsIYKE(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
12 inches!:

Your stupid lightskinned race are pigheaded poor opportunist. I guess the numerous lizards you consumed and cases of starvation during the stupid campaign to actualize a useless entity call biafra has forever affected the genetics of your race leaving u and ur race bitter and angry. You're nothing but lower mammals. A failed mission. like an aborted child. And if I may ask u,how as taken up arms benefited ur race of lower mammals. U see, the Yoruba will always be superior to you in reasoning and thinking. That is why you all rush to Lagos with your numerous businesses and investment claiming lagos is "no man's land" but the day war breaks out, you will recognize without a doubt whose land it is. History will always repeat itself and you igbo's will never learn.
after the war for nigeria we are going to come for lagos...Everytin will be leveled. so u will start from scratch like we did

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Moukafoam(f): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
drnoel: [size=48pt]April fool[/size]

I love your post man kiss

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Wallie(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
A Nigerian actually thinks that fairer skinned Nigerians are superior to darker skinned Nigerians? shocked If fairer skinned Nigerians are superior, how do they compare to Europeans, Asians, Americans, mixed races, Hispanics, or anybody that's not African? Highly unfortunate that some people did not evolve past their primitive beings! So much for Darwin's theory but hey, there's always the war coming....

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Superking: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
omonla555: Yoruba's brilliance will subdue any insurgency in our territory.

We are the leaders, where the two are fighting we Yorubas will grab the leadership.

We lead others follow. Education is the power and the answer.
Regrettably education has permanently moved its abode from the South-West to South East. By the way, where on earth do you lead? ... Apparently in cowardice? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Moukafoam(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
itsIYKE: after the war for nigeria we are going to come for lagos...Everytin will be leveled. so u will start from scratch like we did

[size=20pt] PLEASE WAKE UP! YOU ARE TALKING FROM YOUR SLEEP [/size] grin
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Superking: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh: If I have my way, I will give Igbo people Biafra. They should just leave.
Thank you son!!! By the way, I love your Moniker. (I remain a big fan of Baba Keneri ... Orlando Owoh. May his soul rest in peace!) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by DarryOsh(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: why can't you understand that I don't like you and don't want to be your friend?we are incompatible it just cant work. is it a crime to want out?
i have not met every yoruba person and don't care to,i've seen enough,.I directed my comment to the abusive yorubas on nairaland .
I just dont like you ,period. go your way and do your thing and i go my way and do mine.Nigeria can remain but as united independent states.

Why dont you want to let me go? ok take the damn oil and let go.

I tried to correct you for you tribalistic and hateful tendencies. Where in my post did I mention that Eaterners (or Northerners or south Westerners) must not secede? That is another issue entirely!

And that line about trying to be friends by force is just.....let me say hilarious! Anyway, I wish you well.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by iamdsam: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nigeria is already a failed state formed by the Britains. After a century, we're still struggling to live together in peace and harmony. Those without abundant natural resources are stealing it because they control the helm of power. Nigeria's disintegration isn't far away with all these troubles we're gearing for in 2015. We should disintegrate if we can't continue as one. #South-South #Niger-Deltan #Deltan #Urhobo

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: yorubas are inferior parasites.you look ugly with your tribal mark and your food Amala is as ugly as you.

INFERIOR PARASITE LEADING
ACADEMICALLY,
INFERIOR PARASITE WITH PROMINENT LEADER...

INFERIOR PARASITE WITH MOST POPULAR LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA,
INFERIOR PARASITE WITH ITS CULTURE BEEN EMBRACED IN CUBA, BRAZIL...

THINK STRAIGHT.....

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by 500GP: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Superking:
Regrettably education has permanently moved its abode from the South-West to South East. By the way, where on earth do you lead? ... Apparently in cowardice? grin

WHO TOLD YOU THAT EDUCATION HAS PERMANENTLY MOVED TO SE FROM SW?

IN UNIVERSITY RANKING, WHICH GEOGRAPHICAL ZONE DO TOP THE LIST?
UNIVERSITIES FROM SW ALWAYS REPRESENT THE COUNTRY IN AFRICA N ABROAD...

THINK STRAIGHT......
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:
CIVIL WAR WILL REOCCUR AGAIN N THE BIAFRA NATION SHALL BE BEREAVE AGAIN...

IN 2015 WE HAVE NEW AWOLOWO, YAKUBU GOWON...
HAUSA - BOKOHARAM
IGBO - NIGER DELTA MILITANT
YORUBA - ?

YORUBA TRIBE THE MOST PEACEFUL TRIBE

u guys re funny.. niger deltans re now igbo abi.
wen it comes to oil they ll cease to be igbo abi..
I hail naija hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by dailywealth1967: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
kano state wan train mercenaries and terrorist abi?
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Superking: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Uteghe :
Biafra is a mirage,a still born dream. Ojukwu led his people to certain death by starting a war he could not win. I gbos never agree on anything except commerce..that's why an Igbo man can't be president. It one of our own-GEJ to make Igbo man Chief Of Army Staff.
Hear another onye-imi-nkita vagabond talking! Damn you!! Late Col. Effiong (Biafran 2nd in command) would weep in the grave if he sees this comment!!!

How is GEJ "one of your own"? The last time I checked, he is from Otuoke in Bayelsa State and not Akwa Ibom or Cross River State?

Ndigbo have been protecting these retards from that region for ages yet they remain ungrateful. Well when Biafra eventually sucedes, you would remain houseboys and housegirls in what remains of Nigeria. #Efulefu
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by PointB: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Biafra is an idea. To kill an idea you have to present a far better idea. As far as Nigeria keeps failing to do that, Biafra will still remain a very valid option for millions of people. And you cannot kill an idea with the gun!

Biafra lives on!

@topic,

Nice development. Better be ready, than to tell tales later.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Superking: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT EDUCATION HAS PERMANENTLY MOVED TO SE FROM SW?

IN UNIVERSITY RANKING, WHICH GEOGRAPHICAL ZONE DO TOP THE LIST?
UNIVERSITIES FROM SW ALWAYS REPRESENT THE COUNTRY IN AFRICA N ABROAD...

THINK STRAIGHT......
Old news! It seems you have been reading too much of Femi Fani-Kayode's publications lately? grin ;DThat was before 1980.

Current statistical records suggest otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, consult google.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by nutarious(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lot of Hate here.
1-Will SS be called Biafrans
2-will SS bow to IGBO as their superior.
3-will SS allow IGbOs to take ova their Oil incase of secession.
3-Can igbos survive wtout other regions
4-can IGBO generate enough fund to fight a war wtout SS Money
5-Will Igbos leave all Their investment to Other regions which is more than they have @ Home.
6- do Igbos have Leaders who won't reason with benefits
7-will IGbos Outside other regions support biafra losing their resources and Business.
8-who will lead the IGBO war.
9- will SS boys die for their IGBO conterpart
10- can SS and SE Marge together succesfully
11-this war won't be a war of Guns but Bombs and airmissiles.......Lastly can Igbos Afford This.

Why do we stl Live in a world of Awo,Azik,Tafa and co.............
This hate is tooo Much......... To think of war, Death and genocide. Can we all survive this........Let Us love eachoda and celebrate each other. If not for Poverty, Nobody will be asking for secesion.Now A SS is president? Has poverty left SS. Pls Reason before u spew jargons.thanks

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Niger Delta will soon place Igbo people where they belong.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Ngokafor(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
...This is serious!!,i guess it's time to renew my visa cos 2015 will be turbulent...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by amakenny: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Built2last: There is every indication that the center can no longer hold. we simply pretend about it.

The North want power at all costs and Jona will not relinguish it.

2015 will be interesting to watch on HD
and there is the belief that if Jonah relinquishes power either by force or by election by May 2015, an official stamp has been placed on his Ijaw and others in SS, and by extension, his SE supporters as Nigeria's second class citizens.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Ngokafor(f): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Niger Delta will soon place Igbo people where they belong.

..when will you stop being stvpid and start thinking straight??....you sure do have a penchant for being silly..
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by Truthhurtss: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
5.00GP:

INFERIOR PARASITE LEADING
ACADEMICALLY,
INFERIOR PARASITE WITH PROMINENT LEADER...

INFERIOR PARASITE WITH MOST POPULAR LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA,
INFERIOR PARASITE WITH ITS CULTURE BEEN EMBRACED IN CUBA, BRAZIL...

THINK STRAIGHT.....
In your dreams.
Others are talking of Isreal, US , Iran, islamic terrorist as allies this one is talking of Brazil & Cuba who dont even give a darm about Yorubad.
Re: Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train by ba7man(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Since the death of Ojukwu, who is the Igbo leader with enough clout to lead the struggle for Biafra??

The Igbo leaders that have the influence to achieve this are too busy dinning with the Government to even pay attention.

Don't be a pawn in this game, the kings are always last on the board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) / Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.