Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35748 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Teeklef(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2013
I prefer wolverine
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by vanguard1(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2013
prof800:
I tell ya..my man...I tell ya!
If you be in the same room with these geeks/gurus you get a whole lot ar confusion in ya head.
They know almost all the super heroes.
Bro your head dey there, bunch of Nairaland Nerds not geek.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by acerr(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Briareos:

Except Batman.
Batman is always useless and lazy without technology
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by acerr(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2013
heros like professor x, jean gray, nova,silver suffer, goku, Superman, Dr strange and flash should given 5star
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ZeusAyo: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2013
You all forgot BOLT the super Dog
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by toskut(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2013
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .the only thing he has to over come is fear. .!

Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!

To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
I in return, will reply you with my hero's counter response..

Lets hear you views.
Plz dnt insult me if you are pissed with my post. .abeg!!!

WOLVERINE
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2013
sarutobie:
Some of the feats silversurfer has done in the comic includes but not limited to
1.The power to move faster than the speed of light
2.Survived in stars and black holes
3.Can create interdimensional portals to microverses.
4.He can see through time and with concentration can achieve perception of past and future events in his vicinity(precognition)
5.The power cosmic also allows him to manipulate nature's ambient energy...if I begin name wetin en don do my mb go finish..yet na still 'boyboy' en dey do for another being(galactus the world eater) and that being na still 'boyboy' for yet another stupidly overpowered character..lol

Given the backgrouds of both the SilverSurfer and Dr. Manhattan

Including the sheer magnitude of Dr. Manhattan's abilities it would seem that SilverSurfer is at a disadvantage

Even you have doomed SilverSurfer from the beginning as you had set up this forum knowing what a magnificent battle this would be you were in the majorities eyes you and your defense for the SilverSurfer is not needed when people are in favor of Dr. Manhattan

It matters not that Norrin Rad was bestowed the powers of Galactus's Herald he is not strong enough to withstand an attack by Dr. Manhattan

In the end Dr. Manhattan would be the victor

Even if this battle took place Dr. Manhattan would already be aware of the outcome and with the power to alter fate if he so chooses can in fact defeat the SilverSurfer

So this battle is greatly in favor of Dr. Manhattan and I think the battle of strongest should be between Dr. Manhattan and Galactus (because i have just read about this Galactus and how powerful he is).
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2013
it's NARUTO.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2013
acerr: Batman is always useless and lazy without technology

Aba read up about Batman, see his martial and mystic trainings.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by SmithBlarq(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Mehn......Na man of steel oh
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
I think the only reason why Dr. Manhattan is not as loud as others is because he cares about nothing and prefers to be left alone. But if this guy decides to care as much as superman, then there will be no evil..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2013
my own best super hero is Spiderman my own Peter Parker.....
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by philfearon(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Abdgafarplenty:

That's not true! Peter share powers by just touch but GABRIEL GRAY (SYLAR) The insignificant watchmaker son, only have your power by cutting up heads which in turn can't cut Peter, nakamura، Adam Monroe, Claire Bennet and so on
Remember,he stopped cutting people's head open to collect their power after Reading the Brain components of Claire Bennet? Thats why i included him...From that moment,he became even more powerful..Unlike Peter,he doesnt need to touch you to share your power,he just pictures it in his mind,and thats it!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by olumidev(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2013
nobody is mentioning spider man why
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by javiercmon(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Superman is the strongest, but flash defeated them all in justice league.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by vanhelsing2099(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013
NARUTO

GARA

The mask

Samurai X

Mighty THOR

KYLE XY

MERLIN

Villians = LORD SHISHIO, firelord ozai , joker, jen , lex ,
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by lawkenoz(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Thats a real funny question coming from u @op, basically most folks here are seriously mixing marvel comics and Dc comics. In Dc comics Batman has proved to be the "baddest" even without super powers he can hold his own against any of the super powered folks and even subdue them if need be. He's a master tactician and a his strategic way of battle is rivaled by no other in the DC universe. He knows all of their weaknesses and can effectively neutralize them, in fact Valdal Savage was very aware of the Bats ability and had to infiltrate the systems in his batcave to steal info on how to kill each justice league member which almost worked if not for the same batman coming to their rescue. u wanna see the bats prowess visit youtube and look for gods among us or the ign website. hes so "bad" he is the ultimate villain there. That aside if we look at marvel comics i think Hulk is the strongest. in fact his only weakness is the alter ego consciousness of Bruce Banner which makes him exhausted after long hours of combat. take that out of the equation like Loki did in Hulk vs Thor and he becomes an unstoppable beast, no fatigue no weakness. infact Loki regretted the move cuz the guy almost tore down asgard and nearly killed Odin. They had to take him to the nether-realm/underworld which he almost brought to ruins till they found a way to merge back his human side with the beast. that was when fatigue made him power down.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by manikal: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2013
in DC comics,I'd say superman. . .but overall it has to be ALIEN X of ben 10.
Only a thought from this guy wipes out everything,this guy is bigger than galaxies.I believe he deserves it,his size alone ......
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by lawkenoz(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Iamzuna:

Given the backgrouds of both the SilverSurfer and Dr. Manhattan

Including the sheer magnitude of Dr. Manhattan's abilities it would seem that SilverSurfer is at a disadvantage

Even you have doomed SilverSurfer from the beginning as you had set up this forum knowing what a magnificent battle this would be you were in the majorities eyes you and your defense for the SilverSurfer is not needed when people are in favor of Dr. Manhattan

It matters not that Norrin Rad was bestowed the powers of Galactus's Herald he is not strong enough to withstand an attack by Dr. Manhattan

In the end Dr. Manhattan would be the victor

Even if this battle took place Dr. Manhattan would already be aware of the outcome and with the power to alter fate if he so chooses can in fact defeat the SilverSurfer

So this battle is greatly in favor of Dr. Manhattan and I think the battle of strongest should be between Dr. Manhattan and Galactus (because i have just read about this Galactus and how powerful he is).
yeah you're right on that but if u read comics well u discover there's no super hero who is the ultimate. even Galactus has a weakside and has been defeated or subdued countless number of times by the fantastic four. aside galactus there are various bad a$$ cosmic entities that defy time and even the cosmos itself eg Tenebrous and Aegis, even Thanos the titanian has been shown to hold his own against the likes of galactus. my opinion is theres no ultimate hero per say although some are way too powerful to be termed super heroes. they possess abilities that would make supers term them "gods".

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by virago(f): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2013
It would have to be Doctor fate of D.C comics. Even Captain Atom and Firestorm are stronger than Superman and Green lantern. Hal Jordan is no more a green lantern and he has gone rogue , he is now called Parallax. I forgot to mention members in Legionnaires , heroes like invisible kid , wildfire and cosmic lad.
What about Silver surfer and onslaught ( professor Xavier of x-men when he turned to a villain ) or even jean gray and cyclops son , I have forgotten his name , he was the only one who could defeat onslaught after a team of heroes couldn't ( Thor , Magneto , storm and omega red )
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by uyeeez: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Terror Muda

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by virago(f): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

but zeus got killed by kratos... urmmm i know zeus is a god tho.. but are gods supposed to die cox kratos killed both zeus, hades, ares, posidon... kronos... practically the only god he didnt kill was aphrodite , but only cox she seduced him... so are gods supposed to be killed?? can an immoral die?? i think all of em just pose as gods, but not really gods.

gods were born by Titans you can read up on them. You have titans like Gaia
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by undisputednesta(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Yall sayin superman is d strongest nids 2 b thrown in2 a krptonite prison and let's see if he'l hav d power 2 save u. Abegi, d strongest I wld say is HULK but Wolverine is ma best cos he's indestructable.
But let's b sincere, d combinatn of Tom n Jerry wld defeat any superheroes wink
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by manikspears: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Hulk will kill everyother super hero,world war hulk has proved it,plus unlike every other superhero hulk has no weakness the more he fights the stronger he becomes and he can adapt to his environment even space,fron the avengers hulk beat loki(a god) to a halt with just 2hits and dat was it,he is the only person to carry thors hammer other than thor and his father and hulk is not just raw strenght he is intelligent has well,green lantern will have to recharge at a point and superman can't survive kryptonite.a direct punch to batman's heart will erase his exisrance.end of discussion.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by tungstar(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
van-helsing2099:
NARUTO

GARA

The mask

Samurai X

Mighty THOR

KYLE XY

MERLIN

Villians = LORD SHISHIO, firelord ozai , joker, jen , lex ,

Is itachi uchiha not supposed 2 be before naruto?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by jodeci01: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
From time immemorial, movie studios/ producers have always made a shoddy job bringing heroes and villains in movies . The only aspect of super hero movies they managed to replicate fairly well in recent times will be wanton destruction of fight surroundings. Super hero movies cannot be used as a yardstick evaluating powers and capabilities of superheroes, they just ain’t portrayed right. Unfortunately a lot of us on here, including me deduce and base our opinions from movies we watch. Only passionate comic readers can attempt to list strongest super heroes. Case in hand below, how many of us movie watchers are aware that Thor’s hammer has been broken a couple of times??

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by bunmixtra(f): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2013
My strongest super hero is THE MASK!!! He can change to superman, spiderman, batman, G Lantern, Hulk or even anything capable of beating those other heroes.

He is the bestest!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ndubisik(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2013
I think this ish is biased..for me on the male side its gonna be green lantern. For the females its jean grey( her dark side actually). One thing still remains they all have their weak points.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by airclipse(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Shazam is the strongest....

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Zikklegend(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2013
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .the only thing he has to over come is fear. .!

Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!

To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
I in return, will reply you with my hero's counter response..

Lets hear you views.

Plz dnt insult me if you are pissed with my post. .abeg!!!
HERCULES
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
khanivorous:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Batty has always been 2 steps ahead of them all..he even had a contingency plan on how to neutralize the others supers if they go dark...research your comics... Its not about breaking down walls with sneeze and shooting lazers from eye or having a ring that nEeds to be recharged

Lol He trusts No one

Very smart dude
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: [b]i dont know if this nigga should be classified as a hero or not... but this is the strongest super powers i think exists.

his name is ALEX MERCER,=the prototype..

this guy is one sick son of a biatch... i think he can basically do watever he thinks of... he has super duper strengths... more powerful than the man of steel sef, cox this guy carries buildings..and send cars and people flying off with just a clap of of his hands. he can fly, and glide, super super jump,he has the power to shape shift into anybody and also the best part, he dosnt die, once hurt, he just regenerates back to himself...

this guy is more like a zombie version of both superman, green lantern, and the hulk put together...he dosnt seem more like a human, he acts more like a zombie, cox he consumes living people, steal their thoughts, and he also consumes zombies and monsters.. INFACT GO READ UP MORE BOUT PROTOTYPE,

I DONT KNOW IF HE SHOULD BE CALLED A SUPER HERO OO, cox he is just a video game character, saving the worls.. but this guy is my SUPER HERO..

#he dosnt die, he is already dead..

... the most wanted man alive

if this guy should join the justice league eh, BYE BYE TO BAD GUYS grin[/b]

Epic Character

He needs a comic and cartoon series

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.