Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35757 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by princesa(f): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Storm of X-men does it for me.

But Rogue, the hitherto frightened and unsure young lady, i think should top the list.

Her ability to take on the form and powers of whatever being or super hero she touches gives her an extra hand.

So, for me she is the strongest followed by storm, both members of the X-men mutants academy ran by professor Xavier.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hero10001: Wolverine of the Xmen, The guy is tough, his bones are made up of Lithium! He's indestructible..
or Sylar of the Heroes.
He'll eat your brains and act like you.
its a ficticious metal called adermantium or sumtin like dat, and sylar nor dey chop brain oh although he opens them up, he has even stopped dat.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by turl(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
yh..was going to write superman until I saw Dr. Manhattan..I think his powers are so unrealistic, they can't really develop a reasonable storyline around him. Someone that can be in two places at once, blow up in size and pretty much just chill out while copies of himself, which are just as smart and capable, phuck you up.

Nah..I'll scratch him off this list and just run with superman. Reason? because he's selfless as phuck.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Feraz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bryt3: Above all Thor z a god...he z immortal to an extent...u can imagine d impact of his blows on d hulk for a guy his size...he cracked ironmans suit wid his bare hand...sumtin dat was futile in iron man 2...by putting d hammer on Superman's chest he can murder him...his hammer can theoretically destroy a mountain...Wat makes z beta z dat no soul apart from he nd odin z capable of lifting dat hammer....Now dahs wat i cal power..... angry grin grin angry grin
Nah...Thor couldn't beat Superman. There was this crossover that Marvel and DC had. Maybe Mynd can provide the picture. Superman was the first entity to stop a blow from the mjolnir in the Marvel world which made Thor very surprised because no one has attempted it as at then. Superman even wielded the hammer albeit temporarily. Thor can't even bear Beta ray bill... tongue

You guys are forgetting Ootsusuki Bagoromo aka Rikoudou Sennin (Sage of the six paths).. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Afam4eva: It seems to me that no one can be stronger than Superman. Superman is too super that there's nothing he cannot lift. Is it an Aeroplane, A ship, skyscraper etc.
Well in terms of brute power,he is the flagbearer for DC and hulk is the flagbearer for Marvel comics..but brute force alone won't cut it against celestial beings who can wish away your existence on a whim.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Arosa(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
sarutobie:
Silversurfer posses a portion of the power 'cosmic' which was given to him by Galactus the planet devourer..he acts as galactus herald,seeking out planets for galactus to devour for supper..the power grants him telepathy,telekinesis,invulnerability,speed,precognition of immense proportion..now to think that even galactus was made a servant by someone else(franklin richards) shows you how high the writers can get lol

Tell me about it! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Feraz(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sarutobie, nandata? Dafuq is Franklin Richards? I miss Viera and iice in this thread...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rodeo0070(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Una just de talk. I still maintain that the strongest and the most powerful is Doctor Manhattan of the movie watchmen:

Dr. Manhattan

When it comes to pure, raw,
unadulterated power there are few
people that come even close to the
doctor. In fact, there is almost no
defined limit to what he can do.
In spite of being able to annihilate essentially the entire universe he just doesn’t care enough about much of anything and would prefer to be left alone...

Here are few things about Dr.Manhattan's powers:

1. He is not limited in any way physical or otherwise (he is an entity much like god)
2.He can manipulate matter to his will (meaning if he wanted he could snap the entire universe or even create a few)
3.He has no weakness or fatigue at
any point so he can keep bashing
others for decades (apart from
tachions but they only effect his
time vision)
4. He can see into the past and future
5. There is actually no way to retain
him or get control over his location
because he can teleport to wherever he chooses, even to the Sun!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Afam4eva(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
sarutobie:
Well in terms of brute power,he is the flagbearer for DC and hulk is the flagbearer for Marvel comics..but brute force alone won't cut it against celestial beings who can wish away your existence on a whim.
That guy is soo strong that he can carry a pack of evil spirits with one hand grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Psychedelia(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wolverine also deserves a mention cuz the man is almost immortal. His healing power makes him able to survive virtually any injury.

I remember there was this issue of "Ultimate Wolverine" I had, where his head was cut off... And he still survived without the rest of his body. His head even gets to have a chit-chat with Nick Fury...

But the "Ultimate" universe is pretty retaarded, let me just tell you the truth. I only bought 2 issues and stopped paying any more attention to it afterwards. It was crap.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Feraz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alpha Maximus: Hmmm, that Sage was a boss!! Mastered all six paths(naruto guyz get).....
So you're a Naruto fan too...breeze by the Naruto thread in this section.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by GoodBoi1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alpha Maximus: ...INDESTRUCTIBLE my foot! Let alone the all-too obvious Kryptonite bane, Superman has been KILLED by a creature called Doomsday(browse it).....I think the creature was from Krypton as well.....
He didn't die (but doomsday did afterall),he recovered in his qrave.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Feraz: Sarutobie, nandata? Dafuq is Franklin Richards? I miss Viera and iice in this thread...
Franklin Richards is the only earthbound character who the celestial entities(infinity,eternity,living tribunal) considered their equal(with the exeption of TOAA..while still a toddler this dude was creating universes to play with (inform of a ball!)..Marvel writers takes the cake when it comes to ridiculous character powerup.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by georgio(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
khanivorous: Batty boi
The greatest, smartest and without weakness

I just love that dude

#teamBATMAN#

point of correction....a superhero is one with super human and super natural powers...Mr batty boy has none of these my friend. he is just and ordinary man with gadgets. *teamsuperman
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by tomie123(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
To me thor is d strongest cos he dos not have any weakness(he's a god), he is very old and has fought many wars(he's very experienced) , he's hammer is indistructable it can smash/destroy anytin and it can only be used by him. But I would like to see thor n kratos fight. Thor with he's hammer and kratos with he's magic and rage (the battle would be epic)
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Iamzuna(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
rodeo0070: Una just de talk. I still maintain that the strongest and the most powerful is Doctor Manhattan of the movie watchmen:

Dr. Manhattan

When it comes to pure, raw,
unadulterated power there are few
people that come even close to the
doctor. In fact, there is almost no
defined limit to what he can do.
In spite of being able to annihilate essentially the entire universe he just doesn’t care enough about much of anything and would prefer to be left alone...

Thank you oo.. Help me tell them ooo... Dr. Manhattan is the strongest super hero no doubt.. But if una wan talk about selfless and other attributes then i can leave out Dr. Manhattan.. But since we dey on strongest, then we all know the strongest already. Anyone who has not seen Watchmen will not understand how powerful Dr. Manhattan is

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Reality manipulation and telepathy? Hahahahaha!! Goku at super saiyan 5 level can destroy planets in seconds, he can teleport at the speed of light. He has no particular weakness. In short, one kamekameha from Goku can blast off Superman, Franklin Richards and all other superheroes/supervillains out there. Goku is by far the strongest. It is even unfair to place him among all these superheroes y'all are mentioning.

franklin can create a pocket universe my dear. a universe
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Feraz: Nah...Thor couldn't beat Superman. There was this crossover that Marvel and DC had. Maybe Mynd can provide the picture. Superman was the first entity to stop a blow from the mjolnir in the Marvel world which made Thor very surprised because no one has attempted it as at then. Superman even wielded the hammer albeit temporarily. Thor can't even bear Beta ray bill... tongue

You guys are forgetting Ootsusuki Bagoromo aka Rikoudou Sennin (Sage of the six paths).. grin

thor will beat superman because the man of steel is useless against magic
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by GetGuide: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
who can compete with the man of still

but i like tony spark
(iron man

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

franklin can create a pocket universe my dear. a universe
franklin literally created a universe a kept it in his pocket, regardless its an example of marvels overpowered hero. Manhattan is nothing to this guy eventhough manhattan seems to be the only 'human' to breathe in space ( movie: watchmen; recall he went to mars), lets also not forget to the ppl in the watchmen universe Superman was fiction, in thesame way he is to us, a comic book hero. The watchmen was also bought over by WB's DC comics so i guess we have Dr Manhattan to be Captain Atom, Rorshach to b the question and a lot more.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by 702: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
My ultimate superhero is THE MASK!!! He can change to anything he wants to....be it superman, spiderman, batman , G lantern etc!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by fijiano202(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
The strongest Superhero is SPIDERMAN,hes only flaws is the same has every human,thats EMOTIONS,He doesnt need to rechare or wait for the sun,moon or lantern.All the other superheroes also have emotional Flaws.Superman-show him kryptonite,just one as small as beeans,hes finish,Batman needs to recharge and refill his tanks,Green lantern always have something is afraid off and aliens fit collect their ring anytime,Hulk-if hes not angry,hes not strong and he doesnt use his brain when hes hulk,killing anyone he sees
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .thr. .!
Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!
To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
with my post. .abeg!!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by fijiano202(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
The strongest Superhero is SPIDERMAN,hes only flaws is the same has every human,thats EMOTIONS,He doesnt need to rechare or wait for the sun,moon or lantern.All the other superheroes also have emotional Flaws.Superman-show him krypton,hes finish,Batman needs to recharge and refill his tanks,Green lantern always have something is afraid off and aliens fit collect their ring anytime,Hulk-if hes not angry,hes not strong and he doesnt use his brain when hes hulk,killing anyone he sees
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .thr. .!
Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!
To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
with my post. .abeg!!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Feraz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Seriously? Franklin Richards? The product of Reed and Sue Richards? What shitty power up is that? Haba, marvel! I kinda agree with Sarutobie, marvel grants their super heroes shitty powerups...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Spiderman ke? Dat one neva defeat poverty finsh. Broke ass
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Feraz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

thor will beat superman because the man of steel is useless against magic
look for the crossover comic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.