Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35756 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by vanguard1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Confused, totally confused
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ZeusAyo: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
DanNafada: It seems certain very few here are real comic fans.
You have to emphasise which comic universe you are considering for comparison. Marvel? DC? Etc.
Marvel has the largest collection of heroes and most of the recent movies feature it's characters.
In the Marvel universe the most powerful is a character called The One Above All. No one has ever seen him. After him is his enforcer, a three-headed chap called The Living Tribunal. Other cosmic beings that are less powerful than these two are:
Eternity
Galactus
Beyonder
Mistress Death
Etc
On earth, the most powerful humans have been:
Franklin Richards
Molecule Man
The Sentry
Hulk

However, the most interesting character by far, and one that at one time became even more powerful than the Living Tribunal is Thanos the Titan. If you have watched the extra post-credit scene after The Avengers movie then you have had a glimpse of Thanos. He is going to be a central character in the coming Marvel movie, Guardians of the Galaxy. I have read all the major feature stories on Thanos and to say he is badass is gross understatement!

I could talk for a year on Marvel characters but I think I will leave it at that. Peace.
♈̷̴̩‎ε̲̣̣aн. ℓ̊ tot as much that d̶̲̥̅̊@t? Guy waz Ą titan........ Pleaze wen dem go fight zeus na?............ℓ̊ would rili luv †̥ witness d̶̲̥̅̊@t? Battle......*shivers I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ excitment*
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hero10001:
Na me be that!
Check my siggy..
You wan try?!

that ain't thru, Nakamura's can't pause time where the Haitian his, Peter can do abilities ،, fly teleport heal strong fast , radioactive yet Haitian delete his memory!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Best and strongest is Superman.

Worst is Batman and Captain America.

Second best and my very best from childhood is Spider-Man.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
DanNafada: It seems certain very few here are real comic fans.
You have to emphasise which comic universe you are considering for comparison. Marvel? DC? Etc.
Marvel has the largest collection of heroes and most of the recent movies feature it's characters.
In the Marvel universe the most powerful is a character called The One Above All. No one has ever seen him. After him is his enforcer, a three-headed chap called The Living Tribunal. Other cosmic beings that are less powerful than these two are:
Eternity
Galactus
Beyonder
Mistress Death
Etc

On earth, the most powerful humans have been:
Franklin Richards
Molecule Man
The Sentry
Hulk

However, the most interesting character by far, and one that at one time became even more powerful than the Living Tribunal is Thanos the Titan. If you have watched the extra post-credit scene after The Avengers movie then you have had a glimpse of Thanos. He is going to be a central character in the coming Marvel movie, Guardians of the Galaxy. I have read all the major feature stories on Thanos and to say he is badass is gross understatement!

I could talk for a year on Marvel characters but I think I will leave it at that. Peace.
Those mentioning ironman or and co base their judgment on movies and animation..the movies are just a scratch on the surface..if the directors were to portray characters the way they are in the comic,I bet you nobody go gree watch am..too many mindfuckery feats.you get awed by supes stopping a plane in the movie when he tows planets in the comic lol..you get awed that Manhattan can be at 2 places at a time in the movie when dr.strange can create a universe with a million manhattans in it..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ZeusAyo: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2013
FAMOUS. QUOTES:
ℓ̊ put Ą bullet I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ М̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mouth Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ the other guy spits it out
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Feraz(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2013
sarutobie:
Those mentioning ironman or and co base their judgment on movies and animation..the movies are just a scratch on the surface..if the directors were to portray characters the way they are in the comic,I bet you nobody go gree watch am..too many mindfuckery feats.you get awed by supes stopping a plane in the movie when he tows planets in the comic lol..you get awed than Manhattan can be at 2 places at a time in the movie when dr.strange can create a universe with a million manhattans in it..
I swear, movies and cartoons are some of the ish killing many super heroes franchise. In comics, supes tows planets but in movies, the reverse is the case.
Seriously, I still find this Frankiln Richards character ridiculous. angry
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by 190: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Godogwu: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2013
khanivorous: Batty boi
The greatest, smartest and without weakness

I just love that dude

#teamBATMAN#

He's just human....that's a weakness.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ZeusAyo: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2013
FAMOUS QUOTES:
If you don't pull over quitely, ℓ̊ swear †̥ christ your head is going up the drivers azz, your head is going up his Ass Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ you drew the short stick cos your head is going up М̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ azz.............. John Hancock
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by raficki87(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2013
decepticos:
the bat is d only pure human in d justice league and probably d best hand to hand combatant in d jl gallery except u factor in wild cat (not sure of d name now), and d assasin Deathstroke who is obviously no hero. So yes, based on fighting skill d bat rules but left to raw strength and power pls imagine d batman vs Thanos, Darkside, or Doomsday and tell me it'll just be fine. Like seriously. The Bat is Awesome no doubt, the best strategist if not in d whole DC universe but then brain power dont mean physical strength, (its not like he and Barry Allen aint of dsame brain power), but never call his gadgets inefficient cos no one else is supposed to b able to touch dat utility belt. He good but no where near d strongest.
the amazonian wonder woman wud whoop batman and the woman u tryna remember is Canary also the guy who thought canary martial art would whoop batman... and why are people calling batman here now smh...envelope hin in greenlanterns ring and he'll suffocate....lighteningspeed punches frm flash..yh yh he had contigencyplans *i watched it*but if you noticed the plan was carriedout by the villians if u knw that episode how fast do u tink batman can strap that bomb to his hand....and the villians made it in such a way that he had to save somebody or himself
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Expsbterror(m): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2013
HelioPrimus: Supee!!. No two ways.

Dnt 4gt dat superman has a very weaknesses such lois,his earthly mum,nd of all kryptonite.. In case u dnt knw d. Strngst super hero 4 me is Batman (he aint gat ny super powers bt he is so strng,smart,intelligent nd a 4kn billionaire)
Check out also Dr.Strange he is d strngst superhero ever.
Also hulk.. D more u beat him d more he gets angry d more he gts strnger d more he SMASHES!!!!!.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by mcyemite(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2013
The most powerful of them all is mystic,cus she has the power to turn into any other hero and have their powers too!,.....
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by moonraker(m): 1:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Batman?? cheesy angry

Wasn't the batman beaten black and blue by Bane?? The guy was almost in tears imao cheesy.

anyways, hmmm its a tough one because every super hero has their weaknesses.

The competition is between Superman and maybe hulk.

You should go back to the basics and watch Justice League.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Elvishard(m): 1:37am On Dec 05, 2013
I think BATMAN should be given all the credits.
Man of Steal, he cant even face the sight of kryptonite. just shut him with a bullet made kryptonite, den, cut of his head and remove his heart with a blade made of kryptonite. bury him in a soil full of kryptonite. THE END
Hulk, is just one over power fool. he doesnt use his head.
Thor, not so powerful wen his daddy changes his mind.
Spiderman. pffft
Green latern: all u have to do is wait till his uses ring gets weak, more like ben10. den break his chiken legs
In short they are all Freaks except Batman.
all the powers. Can dey kill Tom&Jerry (Joker).
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sultanemerald(m): 2:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Csami:

Batman is even the weakest. Apart from his fancy garget and backup plans what else has he got? Just imagine a HULK against batman, can you tell the outcome if not sudden death for batman.

LOL @sudden death. Hilarious.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by imperiouxx(m): 2:25am On Dec 05, 2013
190: watch this guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwD9f9eB70

How can batman beats superman?! angry angry angry

Ojoro!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by imperiouxx(m): 2:28am On Dec 05, 2013
JbravoAdodger: The strongest superhero is God

Like he believes in God. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by prof800(m): 4:05am On Dec 05, 2013
vanguard1: Confused, totally confused
I tell ya..my man...I tell ya!
If you be in the same room with these geeks/gurus you get a whole lot ar confusion in ya head.
They know almost all the super heroes.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by omicpet(m): 4:21am On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

nope bro... an xbox video game...

Played it on my pc 2010. Tight game bro. Na only pes and hitman this people dem sabi.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by philfearon(m): 4:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Anybody who has watched HEROES{series} will understand my point better!!
PETER PETRIELLE AND GABRIEL SYLAR are the best and most powerful Superheroes! Do you know why?
Because they both have the ability to share other superhero's powers with just a touch! As such,they can practically exhibit Every Superhero ability on Earth...They just need to touch you,and thats all!
So,i believe that anyone with this ability is the strongest and greatest!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by omicpet(m): 4:31am On Dec 05, 2013
sarutobie:
I know everything there is to know about naruto and honestly they can't compare to certain mangas..the guys in bleach for example are on a different level..Kabuto is weak in every aspect.Uchiha Madara is a worthy character though but even he doesn't make the top 5 strongest manga characters..heck even top 10.

And where do you leave lazrus or natsu dragnel of the fairy tale guid. Or bluenote..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by omicpet(m): 4:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Csami:

If u're talking about the "Avengers" movie that means iron man can match hulk's strength since Thor couldn't defeat him clearly. But judging from the comics we've seen and read, and the animes we've watched....no character in Avengers could match hulk strength for strength.

Now about the norse gods(german myths) and what some people call the main gods(greek myths). According to the comics........ so far say humans worship them, that one mean say them be gods. Besides, one won't compare both because they are different and being worshipped by different origins.

Lol I guess you just watch d pictures. Did u forget that thor stroke iron man with lightning thus improving his suits effieciency by 400percent and yet still he wasn't a match for thor. D dude was even able to destroy d said suit just by squeezing
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2013
boko haram and ASUU
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by philfearon(m): 5:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju: The answer is easy:: Peter Petrelli..

Reason: All he has to do is come in contact with any other Super Hero and he automatically gets their ability in Addtion to his..

The Guy is like a "savings account" of everybodys super human abilities.. grin

Your head dey there jare!! You all should watch 'heroes'{series}
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Guessstar(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2013
From what I'm seeing not many people follow these super heroes comics too well & there family tree.

As for me, HULK is the strongest presently. Refer to the World war hulk series, he conquered an alien planet by himself then came back to earth to beat all the Marvel heroes. He even beat blackbolt!

Then of the future, the strongest super hero is Thunderstorm. The son of Rachel summers & franklin richards. Which are the children of scott summers (cyclops) & reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic). He has the ability to manipulate energy & travel 2ru dimensions & also use the powers of every dimension he conquers.

So That's my verdict.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by newphemmy95(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: [b]i dont know if this nigga should be classified as a hero or not... but this is the strongest super powers i think exists.

his name is ALEX MERCER,=the prototype..

this guy is one sick son of a biatch... i think he can basically do watever he thinks of... he has super duper strengths... more powerful than the man of steel sef, cox this guy carries buildings..and send cars and people flying off with just a clap of of his hands. he can fly, and glide, super super jump,he has the power to shape shift into anybody and also the best part, he dosnt die, once hurt, he just regenerates back to himself...

this guy is more like a zombie version of both superman, green lantern, and the hulk put together...he dosnt seem more like a human, he acts more like a zombie, cox he consumes living people, steal their thoughts, and he also consumes zombies and monsters.. INFACT GO READ UP MORE BOUT PROTOTYPE,

I DONT KNOW IF HE SHOULD BE CALLED A SUPER HERO OO, cox he is just a video game character, saving the worls.. but this guy is my SUPER HERO..

#he dosnt die, he is already dead..

... the most wanted man alive

if this guy should join the justice league eh, BYE BYE TO BAD GUYS grin[/b]
Which game is that bro?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by eherbal(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Dark phoenix. The Phoenix Force
consumes Jean Grey and with the
manipulation of the Hellfire Club ' s
Mastermind she is driven mad . The
Phoenix Force becomes the Dark
Phoenix and consumes the power of
a star and destroys an entire solar
system before sacrificing herself to
save the universe from mass
destruction .
She's the only known marvel character to killed and resurrected @will.
Prof.xavier.he has three ability of kinetic and all, and his cerebrovascular is connected to every mutant and human in the planet. He can take anyone out like that
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by slye(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2013
grin i can't believe no one has mentioned him! kickass is the man! grin

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Those mentioning dr manhattan shld be quiet. Hv u seen him fightin other powered beings? Probably not. Listen this guy was human meanin he would be liable to prof x telepathic abilities (e go turn vegetable). Then I also remembered manhattan has killed before which makes him useless against ghostrider's penance stare evn the high galactus was weak against it. You watch one movie or series and you feel you know about comic books heroes smh...you shld be thanking their producers else you wouldn't know sh!t

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2013
philfearon: Anybody who has watched HEROES{series} will understand my point better!!
PETER PETRIELLE AND GABRIEL SYLAR are the best and most powerful Superheroes! Do you know why?
Because they both have the ability to share other superhero's powers with just a touch! As such,they can practically exhibit Every Superhero ability on Earth...They just need to touch you,and thats all!
So,i believe that anyone with this ability is the strongest and greatest!!

That's not true! Peter share powers by just touch but GABRIEL GRAY (SYLAR) The insignificant watchmaker son, only have your power by cutting up heads which in turn can't cut Peter, nakamura، Adam Monroe, Claire Bennet and so on
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by afrokid(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Abeg na superman

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.