Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35761 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rodeo0070(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Iamzuna:

Thank you oo.. Help me tell them ooo... Dr. Manhattan is the strongest super hero no doubt.. But if una wan talk about selfless and other attributes then i can leave out Dr. Manhattan.. But since we dey on strongest, then we all know the strongest already. Anyone who has not seen Watchmen will not understand how powerful Dr. Manhattan is

After Dr. Manhattan, I go choose "Flash". This guy;
By tapping into the Speed Force,
He can run, think, and act faster
than light itself. And as impressive
as that is, it doesn’t end there. He
can also move through time, phase
through matter, and even read/
acquire knowledge at a hyper-
accelerated rate.

Then, THOR:

The Norse God of Thunder, Thor is not only invincible in almost every
sense of the word but he takes the
meaning of “skilled warrior” to an
entirely new level. Moreover, he has a hammer that gives him almost
absolute control over space and time.
But, for me DR. MAHANTTAN carries the day...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by xaggar(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Shazam is simply the most powerful. He's a boy but when he calls d name SHAZAM he becomes a fully grown man with d build of superman and ten times superman's strenght. Read about him in comics back then in primary 5 (1989).
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Feraz: Seriously? Franklin Richards? The product of Reed and Sue Richards? What shitty power up is that? Haba, marvel! I kinda agree with Sarutobie, marvel grants their super heroes shitty powerups...
Those guys are high..imagine hulk got entrapped in an alternate dimension..normally you would have to be a reality warper to come out from such a dimension.you can guess what hulk did..dude shattered an alternate dimension with a punch..it is just like sealing him in your dream and he punches his way out of your dream..that is ridiculous even for comic standard..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Feraz: look for the crossover comic.

you know crossovers are not canon
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Incase y0u guys d0n't kn0w.... BEN10,000 is the str0ngest,best, and smartest....

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rodeo0070(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr. Manhattan VS Superman:

Superman is perhaps the strongest
super hero in DC universe with his
various aliases like Superboy,
Superman Prime, Superboy Prime
and so on varying a bit in powers and weaknesses.
So how does Dr. Manhattan compares to Superman?

Dr. Manhattan can probably destroy
Superman even before Superman
realizes what happened! How?

Can Superman do anything against
Dr. Manhattan - Nothing. Nada.

Superman's super speed is useless
as Dr. Manhattan knowing the future will know where Superman's gonna fly to! Superman's heat vision is useless as heat can't hurt Dr. Manhattan. Superman's super
strength is useless as Dr. Manhattan is invulnerable to physical damage!

How can Dr. Manhattan kill
Superman -

Dr. Manhattan can remove
Superman's intrinsic field and leave his individual atoms floating around in space. Result - Superman dead before he even knew what hit him!

Dr. Manhattan can turn the planet
into solid Kryptonite using his
matter manipulation powers.
Superman is helpless against
Kryptonite.

Dr. Manhattan can turn the yellow
sun into a red giant thereby turning
Superman into regular human.

Dr. Manhattan can destroy the sun
there by taking out Superman's
power source and then leave
Superman to die.

Dr. Manhattan can beat Superman
just by blunt strength as well as Dr.
Manhattan's power source is the
universe itself!

Source: watchmen-movie-book-info..com/2009/01/dr-manhattan-vs-dc-marvel-superheroes.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rodeo0070(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr. Manhattan vs. Incredible Hulk

Hulk
is
probably the strongest character in
Marvel universe and like Superman,
Hulk too has many different
variations differing slightly in
powers and weaknesses.

Can Hulk do anything against Dr.
Manhattan -

Again nothing. Nada.
Hulk's super strength is useless
against Dr. Manhattan who is
impervious to physical damage.

How can Dr. Manhattan kill Hulk -

Dr. Manhattan can again remove the
intrinsic field of Hulk's body (or
may be all of Earth including Hulk)
and Hulk don't seem to have any
powers to resist that attack! Hulk
dead in a split second!

Dr. Manhattan can remove the
Adrenaline flowing in Hulk's brain
and Hulk will turn into Dr. Banner
without the precious Adrenaline!
This is very neat and Dr. Manhattan
can do it without any major effort.

Dr. Manhattan can turn into Ms.
Betty (Hulk's girlfriend) and calm
him down! Hulk won't hit Betty and
will turn into Dr. Manner in no time...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by stevikenna: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
the strongest is ONE ABOVE ALL...he hasbthebpiwers of every hero and is the ultimate.he s a marvel hero
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
stevikenna: the strongest is ONE ABOVE ALL...he hasbthebpiwers of every hero and is the ultimate.he s a marvel hero
The One Above All is a banned character..he is neither a hero nor a villain,he is above those terms..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
rodeo0070: Una just de talk. I still maintain that the strongest and the most powerful is Doctor Manhattan of the movie watchmen:

Dr. Manhattan

When it comes to pure, raw,
unadulterated power there are few
people that come even close to the
doctor. In fact, there is almost no
defined limit to what he can do.
In spite of being able to annihilate essentially the entire universe he just doesn’t care enough about much of anything and would prefer to be left alone...

Here are few things about Dr.Manhattan's powers:

1. He is not limited in any way physical or otherwise (he is an entity much like god)
2.He can manipulate matter to his will (meaning if he wanted he could snap the entire universe or even create a few)
3.He has no weakness or fatigue at
any point so he can keep bashing
others for decades (apart from
tachions but they only effect his
time vision)
4. He can see into the past and future
5. There is actually no way to retain
him or get control over his location
because he can teleport to wherever he chooses, even to the Sun!
End of discussion. People need to watch the movie to get the full gist of Dr. Manhattan's powers. The man is a god with the whole world at his mercy.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Shayooluwah(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Saying green lantern is the strongest super hero is kinda way off, because you would av to compare their powers and weaknesses. First stop if u were to pitch green lantern against some one like flash, his job is ganna be tough because with speed like dat flash is like so ahead of him, plus his ring can run out of power, imagine what would happen to green lantern if he were battling flash and his ring runs out of power, flash would have kicked him to d next solar system before he can remember where he left his charger.

Coming to super man, even d dumbest villain knows all he has to do is to get kryptonite. case closed. without that green lantern is just wasting his time.

then if green lantern was to battle hulk, chai wahala dae o. because fearless green lantern combined with d fact that he is faster and more agile will give hulk lots of combos , but d thing with hulk is dat the more u beat him the angrier he becomes, the angrier he becomes the stronger he gets , and our bobo green lantern battery for don low like BlackBerry . then it would be whoop ass season . sorry for green lantern though.

for me. I feel hulk is the strongest hero ever, and any constant marvel comic reader should know dat, but then again , their are still guys like abomination, Thor, the thing, forget dat web swinging blue and red boy, then u av the WOLVERINE (my favourite)

then again I remember Peter Petrelli , from the heroes series , dat guy badt gan, Wetin e no get? super speed , telekinesis, healing powers , teleporting , every power you could possibly think of, until his stupid dad stole his powers ;-(

I see people calling batman. mtshww .... The guy Na clown wae dae deceive himself ...... If you blind fold any of the power puff girls they would beat the bat commot from him body, they would leave the man behind.

there are many other very strong combat able super hero that I can't remember right now.... but I think hulk is the strongest, as for his fight with Thor, the makers of the film left it as a draw, if u want to know who would have won, u would have to read marvel comics.

that's what I think sha , every one is allowed to have his thoughts, but I strongly believe am almost totally right.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by iamdsam: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
If it ain't for the title which is best super hero, I would've picked Pinhead in Hellraiser. That guy is capable of destroying superman, hulk, spiderman, batman, and so and so. As a demon, he has spiritual powers which he can use to wreck any living being apart. For the title of the topic, I'll pick Superman. No super hero can withstand superman considering the power all of these super heroes possess. He can wreck hulk, spiderman, batman, ironman and the rest. Superman is the strongest super hero of all time
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by aubomeyangp(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nackson
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rodeo0070(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
iamdsam: If it ain't for the title which is best super hero, I would've picked Pinhead in Hellraiser. That guy is capable of destroying superman, hulk, spiderman, batman, and so and so. As a demon, he has spiritual powers which he can use to wreck any living being apart. For the title of the topic, I'll pick Superman. No super hero can withstand superman considering the power all of these super heroes possess. He can wreck hulk, spiderman, batman, ironman and the rest. Superman is the strongest super hero of all time

Bros, check out Dr. Manhattan. Superman for wia...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by youngice(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nobody mentioned kratos from god of war and maidara of naruto
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by realtem(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
The greatest of them all is Hiro Nakamura(Heroes). All he has to do is pause his time and finish off whoever the superhero is.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
bro na spartacus and jamesbond
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Wheellz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bla di da di dah! All dose super heroes cn wreck each oda wit jst brilliance non is stronga dan d oda 4 instace loki's illusion cn mk him stuff superman wit kryptonite, captain america cld b smashd to shreds by hulk,iron man is brilliant enough to create a giant laser nd produce green meat 4 a whole stadium(hulk). Well wen u luk vry well ND TINK OUT FRM A CHILDISH PERSPECTIV, ANY N OF EM CLD KILL EACH ODA. D BEST SUPER HERO IS N DAT CAN CNTRL D MIND HE CLD DO VIRTUALLY ANYTIN. WUS DAT?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
rodeo0070:

Bros, check out Dr. Manhattan. Superman for wia...
Some of the feats silversurfer has done in the comic includes but not limited to
1.The power to move faster than the speed of light
2.Survived in stars and black holes
3.Can create interdimensional portals to microverses.
4.He can see through time and with concentration can achieve perception of past and future events in his vicinity(precognition)
5.The power cosmic also allows him to manipulate nature's ambient energy...if I begin name wetin en don do my mb go finish..yet na still 'boyboy' en dey do for another being(galactus the world eater) and that being na still 'boyboy' for yet another stupidly overpowered character..lol
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Wheellz(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
U guys 4got hancock,
nd u also 4gt dt kid in xmen dat neutralizes ur abillity merely cmin close to him.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Beennkumar: It's either Thor or Superman or Iron man or Batman for me.

Like, seriously, what?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by haysal(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
My own top six
1. Alien x in Ben 10
2. Thor
3. Superman
4. Kratos(god of war 2)
5. Hulk
6. The guy in God hand
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Hero10001: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
realtem: The greatest of them all is Hiro Nakamura(Heroes). All he has to do is pause his time and finish off whoever the superhero is.
Na me be that!
Check my siggy..
You wan try?!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by tungstar(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Batman is d strongest super hero ever lived........doesn't hv any weaknesses except for him aging and of which all super heroes would go through dat phase someday,only that most of dem super heros old age episodes have not produced .....lol...and the greatest enemy ever faced by him is d joker,and he was defeated......... But like it or not,joker is d greatest super villain....if u think some other person is stronger,let dem try defeat d joker for a start and see if they get by......
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Remember martial manhunter, he can win over anyone by just disturbing his head, even Thor superman, hulk and the very baddest villain

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Luvlydevin(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
All this fiction make oyibo put for our mind self is something else o, I think spider man is collest of all fiction of all time, the guy has a purpose in life, he had a die hard chick, the mother fucker has an history in all kids memory, and lastly the guy has stand the test of time 75 year or so and still strong and healthy, like I said they are all fiction and they all have their weekness, if you ask me my greatest hero I will tell you straight MY JOYSTICK, cause this guy can make things happen, screw you up any time you mess up, and this guy even create life can't you see why it's my greatest heroes of all time, to sum it up all this hero are fiction and have weekness but my joystick never disappoint for once my greatest hero ever

#teamletamanmanupforonce
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by juanmiguel: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .the only thing he has to over come is fear. .!

Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!

To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
I in return, will reply you with my hero's counter response..

Lets hear you views.

Plz dnt insult me if you are pissed with my post. .abeg!!!
u no even mention IRON MAN
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Remember martial manhunter, he can win over anyone by just disturbing his head, even Thor superman, hulk and the very baddest villain
and Android who can have any ones power by just scanning through the person, he was built by Alex luthor

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ZeusAyo: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
IF we ignore weakness or phobia, ℓ̊ would pick clark kent anyday BUT D̶̲̥̅̊ only super hero without Ą weakness Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ who deserves †̥ be the strongest is Bruce Barner Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ if game characters are involved, KRATOS
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
It seems certain very few here are real comic fans.
You have to emphasise which comic universe you are considering for comparison. Marvel? DC? Etc.
Marvel has the largest collection of heroes and most of the recent movies feature it's characters.
In the Marvel universe the most powerful is a character called The One Above All. No one has ever seen him. After him is his enforcer, a three-headed chap called The Living Tribunal. Other cosmic beings that are less powerful than these two are:
Eternity
Galactus
Beyonder
Mistress Death
Chaos and Order
The Celestials
The Watcher
Etc

On earth, the most powerful humans have been:
Franklin Richards
Molecule Man
The Sentry
Hulk

However, the most interesting character by far, and one that at one time became even more powerful than the Living Tribunal is Thanos the Titan. If you have watched the extra post-credit scene after The Avengers movie then you have had a glimpse of Thanos. He is going to be a central character in the coming Marvel movie, Guardians of the Galaxy. I have read all the major feature stories on Thanos and to say he is badass is gross understatement!

I am not a fan of DC and cannot say about who is the most powerful in it's universe. I do know that I have a copy of an Avengers-JLA crossover where Superman was able to beat Thor to a pulp/coma. Almost certainly, though, I cannot see Superman beating Hulk nor The Sentry. Franklin Richards and The Molecule Man are on a completely different level. They can be outwitted but really possess too much power for anyone on earth.

I could talk for a year on Marvel characters but I think I will leave it at that. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ZeusAyo: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
juanmiguel: u no even mention IRON MAN
Iron Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Ƨε̲ε̲, he would have Ą chance if the super heroe uses vehicles or jet fighters. Men d̶̲̥̅̊@t? Dude took out an f22 unintentionally imagine if he was really aiming †̥ kill dem
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abdgafarplenty: Remember martial manhunter, he can win over anyone by just disturbing his head, even Thor superman, hulk and the very baddest villain
and Android who can have any ones power by just scanning through the person, he was built by Alex luthor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.